Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? by buddycraigg
Started on: 06-26-2004 09:09 PM
Replies: 212
Last post by: Black-Azz-GT on 08-18-2004 08:30 AM
Unltd1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
It may sound crappy... just thinking out loud. I like what you have done with all the editting! Glad I didn't wind up with a 'Rainbow Bright' theme music!

Actually I think I did lower it, but forgot to re-export before I uploaded.... hmm I'll fix it

-Darius

IP: Logged
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Finally got the film out of my wife's camera. Most of the pics are copies of what everyone else took, but here's a few that are different.

Here's one of the beginner group gridding for one of the first sessions. From left...fierobear (with Brian, our instructor), Cheever, myself, and Oslo.

One of the intermediate group. From left....IwannaIRM (?), musicman_L7, Sqoach, and Sluppy123.

And then, two of my car, both coming down the main straight. You can see just how much water was on the track, even on the straights, in these pics.

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Hi Darius, you even got a bit of vid of my car in, the white Formula that moved over to let you pass. Boy that was a fun run back from the track, I tapped 100 a couple of times on that one. (and that ain't KPH, either)

JazzMan

Spyhunter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyhunterSend a Private Message to SpyhunterDirect Link to This Post
Thnx for posting the vids, its great to see Fieros tearin it up at the track! And oh boy is that pacman song doing some INSANE looping action!!! I agree about adjusting the mix so that the music isn't so prominent, but otherwise, great stuff!

Originally posted by Unltd1:

Actually I think I did lower it, but forgot to re-export before I uploaded.... hmm I'll fix it

-Darius

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:
Hi Darius, you even got a bit of vid of my car in, the white Formula that moved over to let you pass. Boy that was a fun run back from the track, I tapped 100 a couple of times on that one. (and that ain't KPH, either)

LMAO, Yeah I think I need to post that whole clip.... especially when running at 110, and the Brake light, and the Check engine light come on... (I think you'll have to watch closely to see it), and Chris West passing us even... that was fun

I re uploaded the Blakeinspace clip, with lowered music... let me know (I have 5.1 sound on this computer so It all seems loud...LOL)

Litespd, glad you like the Videos.(I'll find some of you don't worry).. I cant wait to see the completed DVD either. What I've done so far is kinda narrow down the "Fluff" that I shot.... Like when I walked the Auto-x track... I don't know how many people will care if thats in the "Main Feature" but I do have a Special Features Menu

-Darius

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

LMAO, Yeah I think I need to post that whole clip.... especially when running at 110, and the Brake light, and the Check engine light come on... (I think you'll have to watch closely to see it), and Chris West passing us even... that was fun

I wanna see that when you get it on there... I am curious to see who all ran with you guys... Only thing I know, is leaving the track, West was the only one behind me at the RR tracks... Next thing I know, getting onto 75, I'm being passed by 3 or 4 Fieros doing mach 17..

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
K folks... The woman had fun with the camera in Kansas, so I put the pix up that she took. She took just the car show, and some stills of the drags, so if anyone is interested, You can see the pictures here. They're strictly the show and some of the drags, nothing else...

--- Goobz!

Oh yeah... I would suggest broadband (Cable or DSL) on that site... If you have Dial-Up and wanna see the pix, post and let me know, and I'll make a dial-up page as well!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-14-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

Originally posted by JazzMan:

JazzMan

And I think you guys were the 2 Fieros behind me on the way back, weren't you!? I know I was topped out at (speedo said) 96 pulling the trailer back... I hate governors damn-it... Can't wait to get this piggy back computer installed in the truck! I tried man, I tried... I just couldn't go any faster!!! Did you see the looks on the peoples faces that we were passing, though!? I guess (it seemed) that people out there in Kansas don't get passed much when they are already doing 80-85 on the freeways!

--- Goobz!

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2004 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:
I wanna see that when you get it on there... I am curious to see who all ran with you guys... Only thing I know, is leaving the track, West was the only one behind me at the RR tracks... Next thing I know, getting onto 75, I'm being passed by 3 or 4 Fieros doing mach 17..
--- Goobz!

OK everyone I finally got the clip down to a reasonable size, and found some music that I kinda enjoyed watching the clip to... so here it is...

http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/WSfrwy.wmv

(~8MB..) so you can see the Brake light and Check Engine light are on...LOL was funny... the raw sound was simply Chris's stereo.... plus I dont wanna ruin the DVD for everyone

Enjoy, and maybe in a few more weeks I'll have some more treats for everyone.

-Darius

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Darius... those video clips are awesome! You do some real nice work man.
I have showed the one you did of my car to everyone at work... they were impressed!

Wish I could multiple pos you! and nice clip over in the Archie doctor thread.

Keep it up!

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2004 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Darius... those video clips are awesome! You do some real nice work man.
I have showed the one you did of my car to everyone at work... they were impressed!

Wish I could multiple pos you! and nice clip over in the Archie doctor thread.

Keep it up!

hey thanks! Words of encouragment are always appreciated. ... this is all pretty much a hobby for me... I'm trying to turn it into a business, I can dream cant I?

and bump so others can watch (because I know some of ya havent seen it yet)

-Darius

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I am posting this pic for Nebrios... I have a bunch of great shots I am too lazy to resize...

But here you can get an idea of the wonderful late June temps...

And Neb was curious what a notch looked like with a 7" IRM spoiler.

------------------
REMEMBER: stoplights synch'd for 35mph are also synch'd for 70mph.
(and for 140mph, now that I think about it.)

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Nice Formula

------------------
-Chris -
Custom Gun Metal 86 GT 4.9 V8 5spd

Build up tread or MODS w/ Pics

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page