Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? by buddycraigg
Started on: 06-26-2004 09:09 PM
Replies: 212
Last post by: Black-Azz-GT on 08-18-2004 08:30 AM
ccfiero350

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
I had a great time and got to meet some great people and spend more time in a Fiero that was moving then I ever have before.

Here are some of my pics.

2nd session waiting to get on the track

1st session on the track

Chuck at speed, 1st session, I think you can see a hippy sticker!

Alan at the water park, 2nd session

Dan leading the pack, 1st session

The long rope home

Behind Paul on Autocross day.

Thanks again and I will for sure get my car running for next year!

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock

IP: Logged
Unltd1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Wow, all these great pics of the show and track days and not one single pic of my car.

LMAO yeah you only wish I didnt get a picture of you... or Video.... remember the Video of you eating Sonic(when we stopped in Colby)??? hehe I should sooooo put that up..... I'll get you something up too I promise....

oh and its official All 5 Tapes are on my computer (~55GB for Raw footage).. now to start all the "mini" projects of footage to entice purchases of the DVD...... (oh and just to tide you over for the next 2-3 months

-Darius

Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Any chance you got this pic in a big enough format so it wont pixilate to bad and I could use it as a background? Looks really cool.
Mike

ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
I forgot this cool shot

#12 at speed

I really like Chris West dash pod.

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Why do you think I wore that outfit? (To make up for the ugly guy! LOL )

That was a costume? Hmmm...John told me that's the way you always dressed. Having never been to the Boston area before, of course I believed him...

sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Direct Link to This Post
I had a great time on the track, I didn't think the show went the greatest. There were 2 cars in my class and somehow I ended up not placing?? Maybe the car wasn't clean enough?

Sunday was a great time, I've got some in car video of Minngreen sliding around the corners, as well as some great sounds from my turbo. The third session I had the camera looking foward and the fourth session It was pointed out the back window. As soon as I get them on the computer I will share.

Just a little water on the track!!

Also, Somehow my whole car got covered with antifreeze, who do I send the cleaning bill to? j/k

------------------
-Brian, Toolmaker
Lincoln, NE
Silver 87' GT- Turbo Charged/intercooled 2.8 V-6
Maroon 87' GT- 355 TPI V8, 5-speed

Spyhunter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyhunterSend a Private Message to SpyhunterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting those totally cool videos! And the pics too! Wish I coulda been there!

------------------

Black '87 GT Auto - Daily Driver & Autocrosser
Eibach springs, Koni shocks, Kosei K1s, Kumho Ecsta V700s, poly bushings, rear swaybar, front mounted battery, MSD ignition, shift-kit, custom intake scoop

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun out at the track. Great pics and videos, wish I coulda went.
roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post

Anyone have more pics of this fiero, or who it belongs to?.........does it by any chance belong to the phyton race team here in Arizona? (it has AZ plates, might know who it is).........thanx

BTW ......that looks like alot of fun

------------------
I own an original yellow 1988 pontiac fiero GT, (wingless, currently purple) very proud also....Truly is...Driving Excitement!

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
I will have more videos soon.. once I can get my servers to actually send the amn files.. ARGGH

great stuff.. keep it coming

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by roys88fiero:
Anyone have more pics of this fiero, or who it belongs to?.........does it by any chance belong to the phyton race team here in Arizona? (it has AZ plates, might know who it is).........thanx

I have some pics of that...

also here is a lil SCCA video I compiled (I'm gonna make a few more for other people too so dont get yer knickers in a twist http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/SCCA1low.wmv

Edit: My little tribute to Eric aka Rainbow Brite.... the infamous Parallel Park....
(hint Listen Carefully to the Music )
http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/rm24.wmv
-Darius

[This message has been edited by Unltd1 (edited 06-30-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wheels1:
At least I wasn't standing back 10 feet looking & taking pics...

hay man, what else could i do?

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
ccfiero350 - great pics, but it looks like a few aren't coming through (maybe because of the "#" in the filename?) I'm surprised there weren't more pics of me being towed back!

Originally posted by sluppy123:

Sunday was a great time, I've got some in car video of Minngreen sliding around the corners, as well as some great sounds from my turbo. The third session I had the camera looking foward and the fourth session It was pointed out the back window. As soon as I get them on the computer I will share.

Hey - it was great to finally meet you, but I'm not much of one to show off products I've bought (I still have your hood/strut kit sitting in the original package at home in the garage - I don't think it's ever even been out of the plastic other than to read over the instructions). Maybe now that the car is painted I'll get around to installing it.

Anyway - I'm really looking forward to seeing your videos too!

Edit: My little tribute to Eric aka Rainbow Brite.... the infamous Parallel Park....

ROFLMAO!!! (oh yeah - and SCCA's montage is great too)
Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
ccfiero350: Yeah could you please fix those pics? I was car #12 so that's why I'm asking. Thanks -Mark
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sluppy123:

Hey, I like this picture.

Sluppy, I didn't even realize that you were running your car on the track. I remember hearing a turbo spooling up when I was behind you, but I wasn't thinking of who it could be. Your car sounds really good.

[This message has been edited by sqoach (edited 06-30-2004).]

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
i should have made the journey from SC out to wheatstock!!!

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
ROFLMAO!!! (oh yeah - and SCCA's montage is great too)

he takes so much crap.(I just had to do it ya know).... I'm glad he's such a nice guy otherwise I prolly woulda been eating my hat....

OK last vid clip for a bit (gotta attend to the lawn)..

Drag Clips (8.97MB)
http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/Drags.wmv
84 vs another pontiac...Ferraro Vs Widebody IMSA....Rare88(Amir) Vs Pontiac Grand Prix...Convertible N* Vs Rail....
that should really make the Dialuppers mad!

-Darius

litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

also here is a lil SCCA video I compiled (I'm gonna make a few more for other people too so dont get yer knickers in a twist http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/SCCA1low.wmv

-Darius

Darius, you ROCK! The video of SCCA_Fiero was cool, but the one of Eric was AWESOME! I laughed my @ss off!

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
would someone fill me in on the "rainbow brite" thing.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Give that man a Cigar!

That's Tom Hill and he was the fastest of the fast on the autocross track, he also helped some of the newbies on the course walk and some impromtu instruction before the event.

John Stricker

BTW, Roy, it's great fun and you should have been there! :P

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

would someone fill me in on the "rainbow brite" thing.

he was talking crap, so I started calling him Rainbow Brite (Rainbow Warrior=Jeff Gordon...and RM24 is a J.G. fan...)
Its just my little stupid humor thing that kicks in.....

You were the only person to take up archie on the free roadcourse ticket right?

anyways Hope those are keeping everyone in the moment.... As I edit I'll release more (still have a few more that will Rock Pennocks... )

PFF
System Bot
ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
Hopefully this comes through.

#12 at speed, 1st session

#12 getting around the gator pit, 1st session

#2 at speed, 1st session, I'm a big fan of sans spoiler, less is more sometimes!

#22 at speed, 1st session

#25 on the front strait, 2nd session

#23 on the back strait, 1st session. He showed me his brake pads in the hotel parking lot, down to blued steel.

I think this is one of my favorite shots, #4 making it through the gator pit turns.

Thanks

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I now officially know why my times at the strip sucked so bad. I had adjusted teh clutch pedal take-up screw incorrectly and was only getting about 1/2 to 3/4 clutch engagement. For those who rode with me.... Sorry. The "beast" is much more impressive with all of it's HP, not just 1/2 to 3/4.

Still working on my sig. Anyone want to help me?

Fieros Rule!

------------------
Paul

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Paul, I have video of your Fiero on the strip. You could hear it slipping, we thought it was breaking loose.

Darius, the video was great, thanks! The guy running my camcorder (the one in the white 88GT) got some good footage of it too. Now if I can figure out how to get that to my PC.

Eric did a hell of a job with his 4 popper. I was impressed. Rob's recovery was top notch, look like a pro. Too bad no cameras caught my incident at the gator pits. I almost lost it like 3 times. The red GT behind me did the same thing. We heard that's where Chris lost his coolant?

Can't wait til next year.

------------------

2002 URSCCA 1st Place C Street Prepared

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Anyone have more pics of this fiero, or who it belongs to?.........does it by any chance belong to the phyton race team here in Arizona?

That car belongs to 'Team Python' 1/2 owned by Tom Hill and the other 1/2 is Greg Duncan. Tom made the Wheatstock trip and he and his car were great. He would answer anything you had to ask and his knowledge on the track really showed up as he had the fastest AutoX passes.

The car is basically the space frame and panels with a hopped up 4.9 with an Allante intake. Sweet.

He is so skilled he could have made the fastest pass using Duke power.
Here is my only shot of Tom. The car in front of him belongs to Kevin Leslie of Desgin1 Systems (Oklahoma). It is powered by a Northstar.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Still working on my sig. Anyone want to help me?

Paul, send some pics to my email and I'll send what I can come up with.

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:
Darius, the video was great, thanks! The guy running my camcorder (the one in the white 88GT) got some good footage of it too. Now if I can figure out how to get that to my PC.

Easy...mail me the tape... I'll rip the footage..and put it on your custom DVD....

btw his name was Kevin....I hope him and Christine are watching these videos!

-Darius

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
THANKS EVERYONE, for posting all the pics and video's, but can I posibly beg any one to post more drag vids?
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Its hard to really tell.... but is that Amir and the new GTO racing?
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post

Easy...mail me the tape... I'll rip the footage..and put it on your custom DVD....

btw his name was Kevin....I hope him and Christine are watching these videos!

-Darius

Yes I have been watching the videos you have posted. I am showing them to Kevin now. I did not get to many good picktures I see alot of you did thought. We had a good time and will be going to more Fiero events. It was great meeting all of you and great to see the the people I met last year again. I am looking forward to seeing all the video you have Darius please bring them to the next MHF meeting.

------------------

litespd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Sluppy sent me a couple of pics that he took of my car on the course...

Here's a bigger copy of the pic that Cy1Clown took...

And here's one I took of Tina's car...sometimes, we overlook the details..

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

he was talking crap, so I started calling him Rainbow Brite (Rainbow Warrior=Jeff Gordon...and RM24 is a J.G. fan...)
Its just my little stupid humor thing that kicks in.....

well it seemed to stick to the poor guy

You were the only person to take up archie on the free roadcourse ticket right?

yep, that was me. just dont show him me spinning out next to the gator pit

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 07-01-2004).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
anyone with photos or what not of me?? I got an ex I'm wanting to show what she missed.. show her she had reason to worry about me and should of went,,,,hehehehehe thank.. if you see you in yours let me know and i'll send out when i get my mail working...

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

anyone with photos or what not of me?? I got an ex I'm wanting to show what she missed.. show her she had reason to worry about me and should of went,,,,hehehehehe thank.. if you see you in yours let me know and i'll send out when i get my mail working...

I'll get you a drag video in a bit...

-Darius

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
First I’ll start with show pics.

Doesn’t this car just say, “Come get some!!!” ?

here’s some good paint work on these head light doors.
It looks like they are flush mounts at first glance.

I wanted to take a pic of the whole car but only a close up would do justice to this paint job

I’ve always loved white coupes. And this one was very clean.
I don’t know who owns it, but they must be very proud. Even the wheels were perfect looking from 10 feet away.

and finally…

The only person to say to the owner of this car, that it is suppose to be a fastback
was Archie as he was walking by and took a quick glance.
I’m pretty sure I couldn’t even do that, and I knew it used to be a fastback.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002
this is todd all loaded up on the trailer with the skeleton but we had problems and only took Ling and his orange formula.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002
The real reason I was spun out… was I rode the brakes too long in to a corner because I was trying to hang with these guys.
One guy is an instructor and the other has 88 suspension.
Now you see me…

now you don’t.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002
here i am about to pass John (because he let me)

i left the track while he was still changing his slicks to street wheels and he still caught up with me on I-70. i tried to hang with him but he was doing 95 and i didn't want to chance a ticket.

i caught up with him at the toll booth and he zipped away before i was out of the gate, never to be seen again.

that's one old man that knows how to drive that 2.8 to it's limits.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002
And finally, me about to take my weekly bath, weather I need it or not.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2004 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
buddy... why 'Ling' ?

Down here thats a large gamefish (beautiful AND tasty!) and is also known as a Cobia.
Could that be it?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock