Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? by buddycraigg
Started on: 06-26-2004 09:09 PM
Replies: 212
Last post by: Black-Azz-GT on 08-18-2004 08:30 AM
Racingman24

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

hmm time to pick on Rainbow Brite.......Be back in a bit

-Darius

Yea, let's see some pics of me trying to go the wrong way. . . .o wait, you can't because I didn't spin out. . I am curious though to see what kind of pics you have of my car.

IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Hey, everybody. Checking in from Denver on Monday night. Christine invited my friend Brian and I to crash here tonight, so we're drinking beer and reading the forum. I'll post some of my pix when I get back, but that won't be until Wednesday.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bear, tell Brian his chamois has been located and is in safe hands (not mine, obviously). You'll get email about it in a day or two.

John Stricker

Originally posted by fierobear:

Hey, everybody. Checking in from Denver on Monday night. Christine invited my friend Brian and I to crash here tonight, so we're drinking beer and reading the forum. I'll post some of my pix when I get back, but that won't be until Wednesday.

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have any pictures of my car at the drag strip or at the show or anywhere else. I would like to see some of them if anyone has em. Later.

-Amir

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 4t65eHD Automatic: 3800 Series II Supercharged In & Running.....

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/
CarDomain Website: http://www.cardomain.com/id/rare87gt

Unltd1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:
28 as of now.. .. keep up the great postings..

Oh Happy Birthday......
see the following "DJspin Video" (4.91MB).... http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/djspin.wmv

For Amir:

For Chris, Eric, Rob, (and all the other Drivers that pass by in this clip..sorry but I'll know the names by the end of the DVD I'm sure): (10.2MB)
this clip that is front straight Highspeed pass...
http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/HPTrc.wmv

I have to say you were kicking 4SS on those passes guys!

Eric I think you need a sticker that looks like this to cover up that chipped paint

Geesh I'm an addict... I drive 7 hours home... and start editing video!

-Darius

[This message has been edited by Unltd1 (edited 06-29-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Geesh I'm an addict... I drive 7 hours home... and start editing video!

-Darius

But where's the video of you, Kansas Boy (Chris), Chris West, and ??? doing 160+ down highway 75 on the way back from the track you bastards! Use me to find the way to the freeway, then leave me like I was standing still.. Wait a minute, you guys left everyone else too, so I don't feel so bad!

Oh yeah.. we all just got home at 1:30 this morning after staying in Glenwood Springs, Colorado last nite, so I will post comments, pics and videos in the next couple days!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 06-29-2004).]

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:
But where's the video of you, Kansas Boy (Chris), Chris West, and ??? doing 160+ down highway 75 on the way back from the track you bastards!

Thats another Tape (Tape 3 IIRC).... I should have them all in the computer by the end of today... So far my Tally is 5 Tapes, ~230 pictures(slideshow...well except for the chick shots..lol).

I think we only got up to 115MPH... but Haven't watched it closely...yet.(it does have a Surprise in it... )

-Darius

cy1clown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cy1clownSend a Private Message to cy1clownDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Rainbowbrite don't spend that $10 you won all in one place.
I still say you were sandbagging the last few laps.
Really in all honesty nice driving on both the autocross and road course you upheld the honor of the duke quite well even if you didn't want to .
Jon
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
It looks like most of Ya are getting home safely ... only minor stuff so far ... I made it home without incedent in 14 hours flat (my mighty Duke didn't skip a beat !!!) .... tired would be an understatement !!! ... for those of you still travelling please be carefull and have a good trip.

I should have some pics in a few days to add to the 2 threads already started about Wheatstock !

------------------

VP, Classic Fiero Owners Group - International
www.cfogi.org

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to go through everything and get caught up at work before I go over too much more... but I will

Oh and cant forget this one....
I believe you are facing the WRONG WAY Rob.....
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/MinnG.jpg

Awe... come on you've posted the pic of me backwards, now how about a vid clip of me not spinning on that corner? I'm sure everyone will like that! (I'm downloading the others you posted right now)

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

But where's the video of you, Kansas Boy (Chris), Chris West, and ??? doing 160+ down highway 75 on the way back from the track you bastards!

Yeah, i keep hearing about chris west's turbo car going 160 mph+ and whatever, but doesnt that thing only have a 120mph speedo?

Whats he using to gauge his speed? hopes and dreams

PFF
System Bot
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,it was great seeing all my old friends again and meeting new ones.I wanted to race a number of fast Fiero's like Fiero X,purple reign,R Runner and other 3800's and Northstars and V8's.But X was having problems and just wasn't ready to race me,even tho I went to Ryan a number of times to see if he was ready.Purple Reign choose not to race at all,so I ended up racing rare87gt the first run and turned a 12.125 at 110 mph, he ran a 13.924.Then RRUNNER and I got together 3 times in a row.The 1st run I forgot to take it out of 1st gear after the burnout,so the car only shifted to 2nd gear,then it ran into the rev limiter before I noticed it and Paul's MONSTER caught up to me and passed me,he turned a time of 12.286 and I turned a 12.740. The 2nd run I turned a time of 11.957 and Paul ran a 12.630.The 3rd run I ran an 11.978 and Paul ran a 12.392. Then I went back to X to see if he was ready,but he couldn't get his transmission to shift right.I think my car was the only one in the 11's,if no other Fiero turned better times, then I defended being the fastest Fiero in the 1/4 mile at Michigan and Wheatfest. When Paul gets his power to the ground I don't think anyone will beat him,it' an animal.Thanks to everyone for the great time and I'll look forward to seeing everyone next year.Don

------------------
Too Far
60' - 1.568 sec
1/4 mi - 11.647 sec
mph - 114.55

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Awe... come on you've posted the pic of me backwards, now how about a vid clip of me not spinning on that corner? I'm sure everyone will like that! (I'm downloading the others you posted right now)

Alrighty then...
(2.7 MB)
http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/MinnG1.wmv

This has to be one of my favorite Sequences so far.... well that and when the Fiero "Walked" that 04 GTO at the Drags.....hmm I think I found the next clip....

-Darius

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
good stuff!
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
ahhhh SWWWEEEETTTT Love the video!!! Thanks! But wasn't that the first spin of that run? the second one I stayed on the gas though the spin. I could see i was actualy trying to get out of that spin.. LOL Yeah what can I say showboating is fun! Just not for the lady that had to keep yellow flaging each time i got to that cornor..LOL Thanks man..
I would of come over monday night but I went for a dip in the hottub and had some ahh visitors show up and well umm yeah. I had to decide on which eye candy was worth it more..
L8
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Alrighty then...
(2.7 MB)
http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/MinnG1.wmv

This has to be one of my favorite Sequences so far.... well that and when the Fiero "Walked" that 04 GTO at the Drags.....hmm I think I found the next clip....

-Darius

Wow! You rock!!! That clip is awesome Thanks a ton!

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Everyone had fun with this homeless kid. Someone even gave him their Wheatstock shirt.

This is Darius. When this pic was taken, I think he was legally intoxicated!

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 06-29-2004).]

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Outta curiousity, what caused Minns spin there? Too much rear braking? Throttle lift? Or the opposite - too much throttle? Were you on the gas throughout the turn?

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 06-29-2004).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:
Everyone had fun with this homeless kid. Someone even gave him their Wheatstock shirt.

HA, he looks like a raccoon after he took his sunglasses off.

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post

This is me. My tires have very little siping grooves and I had to take it easy at first. Then the track dried out and I had a blast! I ended up using 90% of my brake pads and a half a tank of gas and a quart of oil. I almost lost it once, but didn't touch the grass the entire day.

I'm ready to sign up for next year!

Anyone have anymore of my car at the autocross, show, or track? I didn't take any of it at all. They can be emailed to scca_fiero-at-msn.com (anti-spam)

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

Outta curiousity, what caused Minns spin there? Too much rear braking? Throttle lift? Or the opposite - too much throttle? Were you on the gas throughout the turn?

Lots of reasons... Too fast into the corner combined with damp/wet tires and pavement were an excellent start (I don't think there are any brake lights lit there) I did gas it to keep it from coming around (as the time before I lifted and ended up pointing backwards as shown in the other pic), then had to get off the gas to make it through the next corner! It was a blast - and I'm not sure if you can tell, but after I started down the next straight I looked up to see if Darius was there... and I was pleased to see him working away!

PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Oh Happy Birthday......
see the following "DJspin Video" (4.91MB).... http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/djspin.wmv

Hey, I'm a movie star! I'm the car ahead of "DJSpin"...of course, no one will remember ME..

For Chris, Eric, Rob, (and all the other Drivers that pass by in this clip..sorry but I'll know the names by the end of the DVD I'm sure): (10.2MB)
this clip that is front straight Highspeed pass...
http://www.milehighfieros.com/video/HPTrc.wmv

Excellent work, Darius! Keep those vid clips coming! I feel sorry for those people that are on dialup...

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
well well well... you all know how hard i tried to grenade my car at the track.. Well I did do some nading!! Just not on the 308! I blew my rear diff of my yukon into lil chunks! OUCH!! at least it waited till i got home to really go. I should of just stayed out in Topeka!! Sigh. Other then video thats the bulk of my photos. Anyone want to host a few? I have about 15 30sec incar shots of the rain.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-29-2004).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
Any drag racing movie clips? I'd love to see some.

------------------
-Chris - Custom Gun Metal 86 GT 3.4 5spd
3.4 SOLD & 4.9 PURCHASED

"It's too low, too rough, too loud, drinks gas, it's totally impractical, but damn good lookin. In other words, It's almost perfect!"
Build up tread or MODS w/ Pics

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Excellent work, Darius! Keep those vid clips coming! I feel sorry for those people that are on dialup...

Dont worry people will remember everyone in the clips.... after I get all that footage completely imported I am gonna make you some clips too...

The Drags should be done tonight.... so maybe I can get a few clips out tonight..

I'm watching the Auto-X stuff Import as we speak... which is tape 2(Ohh ohh there goes SCCA Fiero!!).... Tape 3 is Carshow and Drags... then Tape 4 Misc Shots and Awards ("I'm goin to bed!" )... Tape 5 is Road Course... maybe I can upload all my pictures too.. they will be used in a slideshow on the DVD... plus some bonus features (like possibly the 3 Audio tracks used in the Audio Competition....hehehe nasty rising sine sweep )

-Darius

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

well well well... you all know how hard i tried to grenade my car at the track.. Well I did do some nading!! Just not on the 308! I blew my rear diff of my yukon into lil chunks! OUCH!! at least it waited till i got home to really go. I should of just stayed out in Topeka!! Sigh. Other then video thats the bulk of my photos. Anyone want to host a few? I have about 15 30sec incar shots of the rain.

I can host a few for ya, including video clips. Email me directly with them.

------------------

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Here are some of my pictures.......

Paul

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Any pics of my Jimi Hendrix license plate on the front? The psychodelic frame on the back? The bean-bag chair? The incense burner with sandalwood and patchouli incense sticks? The daisy pillow? The tie-dye seat covers? The HippieShop.com stickers? The GypsyRose.com catalog?

Hey, I had to do something to make up for the ugly car!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroX:

Yeah, i keep hearing about chris west's turbo car going 160 mph+ and whatever, but doesnt that thing only have a 120mph speedo?

Whats he using to gauge his speed? hopes and dreams

Hey - at least he can change gears without any problems! Plus, if a speedo on a 2.8L says 85 mph, does that mean it dies at 85, and won't go any faster!? After running it at the track and knowing what it does, basically he drives it by the tach, which is what most people do when they're speedo dies.. If your speedo dies at 120 and 2300 rpm, but your car gets to 4200rpm, does that mean you are still doing 120!? Anywayz, where's the damn video darius!?!?!?

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Lots of reasons... Too fast into the corner combined with damp/wet tires and pavement were an excellent start (I don't think there are any brake lights lit there) I did gas it to keep it from coming around (as the time before I lifted and ended up pointing backwards as shown in the other pic), then had to get off the gas to make it through the next corner! It was a blast - and I'm not sure if you can tell, but after I started down the next straight I looked up to see if Darius was there... and I was pleased to see him working away!

He was following my good example from last year :-)

Jen

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Any pics of my Jimi Hendrix license plate on the front? The psychodelic frame on the back? The bean-bag chair? The incense burner with sandalwood and patchouli incense sticks? The daisy pillow? The tie-dye seat covers? The HippieShop.com stickers? The GypsyRose.com catalog?

Hey, I had to do something to make up for the ugly car!

Why do you think I wore that outfit? (To make up for the ugly guy! LOL )

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Dont worry people will remember everyone in the clips.... after I get all that footage completely imported I am gonna make you some clips too...

The Drags should be done tonight.... so maybe I can get a few clips out tonight..

When I get all the krap done off my cam, you'll have to give me the main link to all yours, and I'll link to it from FierosWest... I am d/ling the webcam tonite, and the digicam tomorrow (had to work today), so there ya go...

If you (or whoever it was) needs help hosting, let me know.. I'll through them on the FW server, and as long as the videos aren't bigger than 130gb, we'll be okay!

--- Goobz!

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

This is Darius. When this pic was taken, I think he was legally intoxicated!

Yeah thats my ugly mug...
I think it was almost a Guaranteed thing I was legally intoxicated anytime I wasn't at the Track Filming........I mean what fun would it be to be sober in Topeka...

Chris... have a clip of you coming up soon....
-Darius

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Anyone have any pictures of my car at the drag strip or at the show or anywhere else. I would like to see some of them if anyone has em. Later.

-Amir

If you can give me until tomorrow or so, I'll post the link of everyone's Fieros doing passes at the strip! I got at least 98% of all the Fieros doing the passes, along with Darius, so whatever he doesn't have, I should, and I'm sure vice versa!

--- Goobz!

PS: Tell your little bud that hung out with us `till 3:15am on Saturday / Sunday that he could have stayed at least another couple minutes, we had a couple more beers!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
And damnit.. Who was the one with the Cadi motor in the 305GT? YOU STILL HAVE MY STAR! ha ha

--- Goobz!

PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a bunch of fiero folks had a great time, thanks all for the pics!

Pete

------------------

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

LOL... what on earth is Chris (Wheels1) staring so hard at in the engine bay. Take a picture Chris! It will last longer!... opps someone already did

Tina- you were so much fun to be around. I really enjoyed getting to see your car in person... pictures cannot do it justice. Oh yeah... I was in charge of track cleanup and located an 'unclaimed' black&white umbrella on Sunday at Heartland Park. It sure was nice! Guilt compelled me to ask around at the hotel to see who had left such a great souvineer, and Rob said it was yours. So it should find its' way home back to you. Besides... it will probably see more use in Minnesota than in Texas anyway

Wheels1

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
I wanted to know what see was doing. She said she was working on her headers, so I stopped & looked at her headers!
At least I wasn't standing back 10 feet looking & taking pics... I really was hopping no one would recognize me in the pic.

What a blast!!

P.S. Tina did your pics of my blue underbody LED's turn out? If so could you please send them to me or post them.

Thanks, Chris.

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Wow, all these great pics of the show and track days and not one single pic of my car. Well, at least I can say...I was the only one to pass that little iron duke of rainbow boys....lol.....hmm, everyone else spinned out trying to pass hime or keep from being passed by him....I know, I almost lost it twice and did lose it the third time about the same spot as MinnGreen. Wish someone had pics of that spin out....was told it sounded like a multiple car wreck...lol...Eric said it looked great in the rear view mirror...lol.

Anyway had a great time meeting all the new folk and getting reaquainted with people I met last year. Hope to see you all again soon. I will have my pics up tomorrow night. Still have one more 5 hour trip to make before I am all the way back in Washington. Short lay-over in Idaho for dinner at mom's and a nap.

Tagani

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaganiSend a Private Message to TaganiDirect Link to This Post

Chris... have a clip of you coming up soon....
-Darius

Oh dear god, not my comment after the steam bath....

------------------
Strick

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock