Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Where’s the Wheatstock pic thread? by buddycraigg
Started on: 06-26-2004 09:09 PM
Replies: 212
Last post by: Black-Azz-GT on 08-18-2004 08:30 AM
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i want somemore track pics, i'm trying to explain how wet the track was to the guys at work, but words just cant explain it.
cy1clown

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cy1clownSend a Private Message to cy1clownDirect Link to This Post
buddycraigg
Look at the first pic on the third post in the above link. At the bottom of the turn you can see the finale but the splash of water in front of him is actually covering another car which I can't tell who it is. That was a lot of water.
Jon

[This message has been edited by cy1clown (edited 06-28-2004).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
ya, but theyre kinda small.
that was so much fun.
Kerry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KerrySend a Private Message to KerryDirect Link to This Post
FieroX,

Although I was not aware of your plight until the after the fact, I am sorry I was not able to offer any assistance I could. Even if only moral support.

You have earned the respect of several of us "old farts" who remember all too vividly trying to replace a holed piston or transmission shift fork between final rounds at the nationals...

More than that, you have shown what intelligence, hard work, ingenuity, and perserverence ( along with a little $) can accomplish. It is encouraging for me to observe younger builders and tuners who aren't afraid of a wrench, hard work, or taking on a challenging project.

I tend to be critical of the "paint by number" and "cookie cutter" mechanics out there...but you have earned my respect.

In the high performance automotive arena, there are a few leaders and a lot of followers....You are the former.

I tip my hat to you sir...! You and your crew deserve more than just the hard luck award...

Kerry

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
Hey ryan! glad to hear you got back home w/o any problems. After awards me and my friend were both asleep. My friend had to kick me about 3-4 times through the award show cuz i was dozin off so bad, I did finally manage to get some sleep though :P. I might take a trip down to Kansas sometime and check your car out again though, then you can hold me up on the ride . Was fun meetin ya, you're one of the few people that came up to me and complimented my car, and for those who don't know, X was working from about 1-2 in the afternoon until 6 in the morning, no snack breaks, the only break he got was when he had done everything he could and was waiting for lthe head gasket to arrive. He's definitely a hard worker .
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the kind words Kerry. I hope someday someone will see my gift and maybe it will pay off for me .

James,
actually I started tearing it down about 7 pm, but I was out there all day trying to get it "tuned". Trying to "tune" is what caused its ultimate failure. Anyway, if youre coming through KS anytime, shoot me a PM and Ill let you know how to get in touch with me. It was really cool hanging out with you guys and hopefully we can meet up again soon. Later man.
Ryan

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kerry:

FieroX,

Although I was not aware of your plight until the after the fact, I am sorry I was not able to offer any assistance I could. Even if only moral support.

You have earned the respect of several of us "old farts" who remember all too vividly trying to replace a holed piston or transmission shift fork between final rounds at the nationals...

More than that, you have shown what intelligence, hard work, ingenuity, and perserverence ( along with a little $) can accomplish. It is encouraging for me to observe younger builders and tuners who aren't afraid of a wrench, hard work, or taking on a challenging project.

I tend to be critical of the "paint by number" and "cookie cutter" mechanics out there...but you have earned my respect.

In the high performance automotive arena, there are a few leaders and a lot of followers....You are the former.

I tip my hat to you sir...! You and your crew deserve more than just the hard luck award...

Kerry

I agree! When MsBeth and I rolled in around 1am Saturday morning I said to her "Look at those crazy F'ers! Partying like mad, just like the 20th!!" If we had known that you had some issues (engine-wise - you're on your own if you have mental issues! ) we would have stopped and offered some assistance. Good to see it all back together, and even a few passes down the track!

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 06-28-2004).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:
When MsBeth and I rolled in around 1am Saturday morning

i just missed you. and i dont think i met you on saturday

i didn't offer any help because i knew X was fully able to do it. and some times having people in the way will just slow you down.

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post
All I got to say is.... I HAD A BLAST!! James(XRacer-Pro) and I were on pins and needles all the way there and back, but it was worth it.
Since James put a link to all of our pictures at http://www.tekchip.com/ferrari/shows/wheatstock/index.htm I have nothing new to post.
It was great putting names and faces together, and I tried meeting as many as possible.
Keep the pictures coming..........

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold
308 Rebody on 85GT Chassis
Custom 2000 Firebird Interior
3800SC 3.4 Pulley w/WCF Headers & Reprogrammed PCM
Complete Suspension & Brake Upgrade

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tina:

... Mr. Clean ... the only guy to arrive at the hotel with two bags of cleaning supplies, but no car of his own
to use it on.

Anybody know who that might be.

Tina

Hey somebody got to help the old guy out ......... I don't think you need any help when it come's to keeping your can clean ................ if your not nice to me I've got a close-up up that pick of you in the trunk ......... ......... .........

------------------

PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Hey all... Just got home!!! Woot woot!! And WOW was it a close one!!! My axle just went out!!! So I have to run the yukon up to my trans shop!! FUN

Well I have a but load of pics from the trackday. Just have to resize and load them.. which I will do tonight. I also have some video of the Monsoon, and from inside the car while I was driving.. (NO it wasnt the cause of any spins.. LOL did fishy once though) I just can't wait to see some real video footage from it!!
BTW anyone know who it was that had an actual in-car camera running?? I hope a few good full laps make it on the DVD. Mine are 30 second digital camera shots no sound. But very interesting!!
Talk to you all soon.. and thank you for the AWESOME birthday gift!! GOD I'll be Old tomorrow!!! Snicker......

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mypontiac2:

Yeah, That's mister Hardluck award from dells. I heard he got suckered in doing judging.

I wouldn't say I was suckered in to judging........I was asked to judge, and I was a sucker for saying yes.. My feet still hurt.

I would to thank everyone who helped put this show together.. I know how much work it is, and truly appreciate all of time and hard work you put into making it happen.
I had a great time, I got to make alot of new friends and see alot of old ones, and that's what it's all about.

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tina:

Even though it's still in the primer mod ... nicely pulled together. I liked that one.

Hey, thanks! That would be my car. I have a few more things in the works, as well as repairing and/or tweaking what's already there. Then time for paint. Hopefully before the next show season starts.

exoticse, you have a PM

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

I agree! When MsBeth and I rolled in around 1am Saturday morning I said to her "Look at those crazy F'ers! Partying like mad, just like the 20th!!" If we had known that you had some issues (engine-wise - you're on your own if you have mental issues! ) we would have stopped and offered some assistance. Good to see it all back together, and even a few passes down the track!

Nah you can't be talking about us :-) I heard things weren't quite as crazy without "the crew" there! I was so bummed!

Jen

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
We rolled in a couple of hours ago. Nic (musicman) had his left front brake caliper hang up....it appears to be a brake hose. So....we pulled a "MinnGreenGT On The Road Repair"...went to Walmart, bought a pair of vice grips, clamped the brake hose, released the pressure on the caliper, and then duct taped and wire tied the vice grips to the upper A-arm, and he drove 3.5 hours home with three brakes. Rob had issues of his own, but I'll let him discuss that! You need to write a book about "Fiero Event Emergency Repairs", Rob!

Anyway, the trip home was uneventful, other than a few "eye opening moments" when someone would either stop short or pull out in front of Nic, and he'd have to stop. Definitely had his hands full...but we got home unscathed.

I had a BLAST! It was great seeing people I already knew, like Kev and Purple Reign, jstricker, sluppy123, Rare87GT, FieroX, Cy1Clown, etc...and even more so meeting people I've known from here on PFF, but never met...like Boomtastic and MsBeth, who I've been waiting to meet for quite a while...Blakeinspace, FieroDustin, Fierobear, RRunner, Racingman24, MinnGreenGT, Tina, DanFiero, Cheever, Dale2M4, and so MANY, MANY more. Wish I could list them all...but it would take up too much space! Tina, thanks for riding with me on my last trip around the autocross course...turned out it was my best time of the day, and a clean run, no cones...and put me almost on John Stricker's prediction of what my time for the last run would be!

I have a few pics...I'll edit this post, and put them up later. I need to take a nap now. I'm an old guy, and staying up until 1 or 2 every night in the parking lot, and then getting up at 5 or 6 to get to an event, is a little hard on the ol' bod. Someone ask Racingman about his "wire ties"....

Let's do it again next year....

[This message has been edited by litespd (edited 06-28-2004).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Just so X would not feel alone in the dead of night, Racingman24 installed an HID headlight system into Amir's Rare88.

Who in the rite mind is drinking Milwakees Best?

lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Hey X! Sorry to here about your problems at the show. Hope you had a good time nonetheless. Jus to cheer you up, this weekend i attended the NOPI show here in Maryland. While waiting to make my runs this older ghuy comes up and starts talking about all the changes i made to the exterior of my car. I wasn't sure what he was talking about and i said the cars basically looked the same for the past 3 years. It kept telling me the car used to be white. He SWORE it was white last year and we actually got a lil hostile at eachother. He kept a sayin he was postive that it was my car cause it had a 3800 in it and was really fast. He then walked away. But now that i see pics of your car..I think he thought your car was mine!

Did anyone keep track of the times from the track?

Did Rare or Purple Reighn make any passes?

------------------
Earl Sessions
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET:3.0 pulley 12.44 @ 109.19mph
2.75 pulley 12.20@ 110.90 mph

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

amir did but you'll have to get the times from him.

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Awww litespd.... you already forgot about me??? And here I thought I kept you on your toes enough Sunday...LOL
Man I'm starting to rethink my plans for that car already..LOL
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

He kept a sayin he was postive that it was my car cause it had a 3800 in it and was really fast. He then walked away. But now that i see pics of your car..I think he thought your car was mine!

Thats funny. He might of seen my car on the power tour or something in the past years. My car used to be white and black, but now its part white, part black and mostly primer. Im hoping to have it painted orange soon. Still got a lot of work to do.

PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Hey I still get to drive it right? :-)

Jen

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Maybe now would be a good time to explain how you can spin out in the middle of a straight??

John Stricker

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

Awww litespd.... you already forgot about me??? And here I thought I kept you on your toes enough Sunday...LOL

litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

Eric, how could I forget YOU! If you weren't spinning out in front of me, you were doggin' me! I KNOW there's a reason you wouldn't pass me on that last session..

So spill...what are you thinking about doing to it now?

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
com'on guys, i've already posted all the pics i took
now it's your turn
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Hey X! Sorry to here about your problems at the show. Hope you had a good time nonetheless. Jus to cheer you up, this weekend i attended the NOPI show here in Maryland. While waiting to make my runs this older ghuy comes up and starts talking about all the changes i made to the exterior of my car. I wasn't sure what he was talking about and i said the cars basically looked the same for the past 3 years. It kept telling me the car used to be white. He SWORE it was white last year and we actually got a lil hostile at eachother. He kept a sayin he was postive that it was my car cause it had a 3800 in it and was really fast. He then walked away. But now that i see pics of your car..I think he thought your car was mine!

Did anyone keep track of the times from the track?

Hey man, I made 5 passes. Best pass was the first one with a 13.7 @ 98mph, with a 1.93 60ft. I dont think the day was very good for anyone. I went 13.8@103mph with the 5spd. Lots of people were going slower. I think I can easily dip into the mid to low 13's. I need to start modding All 5 of my passes were either 13.7 or 13.9 at 97 or 98mph with the worst 60ft of a 2.1.

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 4t65eHD Automatic: 3800 Series II Supercharged In & Running.....

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/
CarDomain Website: http://www.cardomain.com/id/rare87gt

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
WOW! What a great time!

I want to thank all of the people who helped put this event together. A special thanks to John Stricker for his help with the track day event. I also want to thank Dale for getting all of the cars teched and our instructors for the help they provided in the rain WHICH I might say was a very good thing. The rain makes car control more important and forces drivers to get better. We had NO ONE go off the track! Our track workers (Dwight Cowan and friends) deserve a big thank you as well.

As for the drag times on "the beast" I really don't want to say, because they SUCK. Tina made the statement that I was spinning the tires all the way down the strip. That is what I thought at the time, but I now believe (after having the same issue at the track day) that it was the clutch. I believe now that I have the slack take-up adjustment screw too tight causing the clutch to not be fully engaged. I hope I didn't kill the clutch (I don't think I did), but I was only effectively getting about 350 hp to the ground. Which explains the 12.2 at 111 mph. I never could go past 1/2 to 3/4 pedal or I would loose the grip of the clutch. Sorry I didn't put on a better show. My plan is to redeem myself in the next few weeks by fixing the problem and going to Gateway International and posting a NEW time slip on the forum.

I'm sure I'll ever here the end of being caught by a stock 2.8 on the track. Alan is a great driver. I know..... Paul, you want some cheese with that whine?
Thank you John Stricker for letting me take the Finale out for two sessions! What a solid car!
Also, thank you Keith Gerhard (The Great Pumpkin) for giving me a ride around the course at speed! The man can drive. And for convincing me 15 miuntes before the last heat to get my car out and helping me prep it.

I didn't post the 1/4 mile time I wanted due to a 15 second fix mis-adjustment.... So what.
I only got to run one sesson on the track with "the beast" at limited HP for the same reason..... So what.

I enjoyed meeting all of you fellow forum members and hangin' out! That's what I came for. We really have a cool group and I hope to see you all again soon.

------------------
Paul

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 06-28-2004).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
heheh I realllly like that road course stuff.. I've always love go carts and depending on the cart i get, I can normaly hand everyone on the track their rear. Now this full size stuff is what its all about!!! I LOVE IT! Even if the car dont. LOL (Never leaving second and 70-80 mph runs will do that but it LIVED!!)
And yes a few spins were my own doing.. I just can't help a good spin and well yeah when the tapes rolling, let the action flow. (spins are the first thing I learned about driving) And hey those slicks just made it that much simpler to whip the rear around!! Even if they did stick like glue. I just can't wait to see the footage.. You got a presale here unltd1.. Though I was honestly trying to hit the aligator pit correctly and blow though it as fast as i could.. but the car wouldnt let me.

NOW far as the straight.. LOL Well that was all due to the rain and road conditions. Way to much go, just at the wrong spot and vammm 360 outa nowhere!! you'll see the spot that keep making me kick sideways the whole day later in the pics.. Ahh ok time to upload some goods for you all.. Enjoy

Paul making a pass in the drags.. He woulda had it but spun for days. (can you blame the car?)

Paul waiting in the start gates.. man that cars sweet!!!

One of many beast we had to run against!!

One that I had to run with. yeah I spanked him!! LOL

Me awaiting my next spanking.. Ran all 16.8s though, over and over so thats cool!!

My bass player Jim sneaking a run, yeah we got busted but they didnt catch us..LOL hes NHRA (shame shame) (18.8)

His run.. they called the pits over intercom to have cars papers checked.. thats when I said.. OUT!!
more on way in a sec....

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-30-2004).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post

DjDraggin

2854 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Drive to the track!! yeah it was raining a lil bit!! I was perfecting my sliding on the highway!

Meeting and Tech inspect.. yeah still raining, Though killer turnout!!

Yeah we all own Fieros and we're all CRAZY!!! Still raining, and hey look its my racing buddy!!

Rain Stillll??????? I wonder how many of these cars get to see this much rain.

Results of rain.. At least it was only the drivers side window that had to be open!!

Passing in drags.. AND if you look right infront of them you'll see the patch that always made me slide! I HAD to be off the gas going over it every time. Slicks and it were not good friends!

Everyone pulling out for a good time!! This was at the grid.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post

DjDraggin

2854 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Advanced drivers though the aligator pit, Making it unlike me!!

More....

Paul flying by!! and I mean flying!! That motor really MOVES!!

Its all about intimidating other drivers(helmet sticker says "Not Wearing Underwear"), Knowing your skills and having one hell of a good time!! which we all did!! Sorry I didnt get alot of other peoples pics but I was the one driving and running camera so I shot more video then anything.

Now what I had to contend with on the way home!! OUCH!!!! It smelled of gas for miles!!

and does this just look wrong to you?? or is it just me?? Something just isnt right about that ad!

Edit.. HAHAHA Ohh hell no!! I just saw the license plate!!!! HAH ok that confirms it!!!! Ohh man!!

I hope you liked!! I had a blast, and thank you everyone that was there and those that made it happen!! I'll never forget it!!

Eric / Draggin / DJ Sideways... LOL

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-28-2004).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
at least i saw Ling in two pics.

i'm still hoping that someone was near the swimming pool right before the strip and got a shot of the water that landed on the windshield everytime we drove through it.

PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2004 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
I might have one that kinda shows it. I did take alot of video of going though it though. That was fun.. I was actually going head on into the deep part.. LOL and water just flowing into my side window.. Someone wanna hosta video or so?

Can't really see the water but its right there with the last car driving thought the outside edge of it.

And this was what was left of it after it started to dry up.. like way late in the day!!

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 06-28-2004).]

Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Direct Link to This Post
Here are a few water shots for ya. I cropped them for PFF. I also have a lot more pics that I may post later.

Nice spin out

Me driving though the puddles

Out in front of Alan.....if only for a few seconds

I have quite a few more, all of them about 500kb each. I can email pics of people's cars if I have them. Enjoy -Mark

------------------

NIFE
silver 88GT - bone stock
blue 87GT - 3.4 roller cam, coilovers, 88 cradle swap, many other mods
www.comcast.net/~mark3340/default.htm

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dough19:

Nice spin out

thanks, (grumble grumble)

yes,
that's me in Ling pointing the wrong direction.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 06-29-2004).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13602 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dough19:

Here are a few water shots for ya. I cropped them for PFF. I also have a lot more pics that I may post later.

two seconds later and we wouldn't be able to see the car.

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
of course i'd love any pics of me and my car...lol
sigh 15 mins till another year down the drain...
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
so what are you going to be?
maybe 23 or so...
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post
A quick pic of Chris Stricker smoking.......... got some gooooood video of that I'm gonna get some clips up so you can all see some of the fun that was had...

I don't remember who it was who toasted the new GTO(is that a GT-O-crap what just happened?) at the strip.. but that was just Awesome...

and DJspin will be up on here (link to video clip soon)...lol

Sooooo much footage...soooo much drool... Thank you all Very much for putting on such a great show!

-Darius (that Flagheaded freakish person)

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post

Unltd1

912 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Oh and cant forget this one....
I believe you are facing the WRONG WAY Rob.....

hmm time to pick on Rainbow Brite.......Be back in a bit

Also forgot to say... I hope everyone made it home OK...

-Darius

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
ha I wish!!!! Round out and connect those loops of the threes!! go from 3 to an 8.. 28 as of now.. and not a single phone call from a certian someone.. Sigh Women.... Can't live with them can't shoot them.
Well bed time.. keep up the great postings..

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock