Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  DC, Virginia, NJ and Marylanders - Wanna Meet us in DC? (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
DC, Virginia, NJ and Marylanders - Wanna Meet us in DC? by Saxman
Started on: 01-04-2009 08:37 AM
Replies: 281 (4039 views)
Last post by: grsychckn on 05-24-2009 08:10 PM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Morning Sax - Had the hand surgery Friday (which is why I didn't bowl the first time around) so I know i can't bowl this time. I doubt i'll be able to drive the non power steering fiero by next Saturday. (Had more damage to hand than I realized!). I will probably make the event listed above as it is in my back yard. Hope a few more can make the show, especially those in the Fred / Stafford / Spotsey area.
Steve
IP: Logged
anonymity

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Hey - if any of you guys want to meet for some more bowling on Bolling AFB next Saturday, Feb 28, bmwguru and Anonymity are visiting from NJ - and throwing some bowling balls with my wife and I.

Let me know and I can get you in the gate for a few games and some food. We'll probably be there around 2 or 3 pm.

Andrew

Ooh Ooh!! Can I go?! I wanna go!!

Oops... I am going...

And just a heads up.... I'll have all my little people with me.... some of them are actually better bowlers than me!

But being kids.... they tend to wanna run around after their turn.

Can't wait.... See ya all there!!

Joey
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Morning Sax - Had the hand surgery Friday (which is why I didn't bowl the first time around) so I know i can't bowl this time. I doubt i'll be able to drive the non power steering fiero by next Saturday. (Had more damage to hand than I realized!). I will probably make the event listed above as it is in my back yard. Hope a few more can make the show, especially those in the Fred / Stafford / Spotsey area.
Steve

You have the rare non-power steering Fiero? I was wondering who got it. Mine has been broken since the day I got it!

We'll be doing this again when it's warmer, so there will be more. Glad the surgery is done and you can get back on track!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
I gotta get Dave drinking quick so I can whip up on him on the lanes again!
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

I gotta get Dave drinking quick so I can whip up on him on the lanes again!

I was drinking pretty good last night and bowled a 152 with the Fiero club....thumbless. I guess you'll have to make more long haired jokes to keep me drinking.
Dave
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im bout to go DUCKPIN bowling later 2day... 2bad you dont live closer, i could whoop up on you and you could stay sober
IMSA/GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve glad that your surgery went well. We'll plan to cruise down to the VA show on the 18 of April. Then we can find out about turbo lag. BTW - AC has a fiero w/ power steering. He had it at the show in Lititz, PA last year. Real smooth - turns with one finger! He'll probably be @ the Glen in April too.
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wont be able to make it can only have so many saturdays off. And I am commited for the St Patricks Day Parade and car show In old town alexandera on the 7th of march. Is there any interest in a drive and picnick at the Tidal basen durring the Cherry Blossom season? Say the last sunday in March or the first sunday in April.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got a text from Anonymity and they won't make it this weekend, so no bolwing Saturday. I'll let you guys know when we are doing it again.

Thanks!
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill still be on the west coast. Ill be back early March!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys. We have Saxman's delivery all set on the trailer to be delivered, but Shawn and I have been working 15-18 hours a day at the shop and we can't keep up with the work coming in. I'll have to go in this weekend to see if I can get back on schedule.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT (daily driver), 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We rescheduled for Sunday, March 8th to come down to Maryland for some bowling and food. Joey just purchased a new tow vehicle, so we can retire my poor old Mercedes ML430 from towing and use a truck better equipped for it.....I wanted a G-Wagen, but we went with a F350 DRW.
Dave
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, if anyone still wants to meet up with us, we should be at Bolling AFB around 1pm or so.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doh. Just saw this. I'll be hitting the tarmac in Orlando about 1 pm next Sunday, so unfortunately won't be able to make it up there. :-/
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think i just might have to come, gota see what im doing first...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Doh. Just saw this. I'll be hitting the tarmac in Orlando about 1 pm next Sunday, so unfortunately won't be able to make it up there. :-/

Hey! I need you to bring a fastback clip back from there for me!!
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't do a Sunday. Work is the devil. =[
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im pretty sure i can make it, wont know till saturday for sure tho
how many passes we got to get on base thistime? lol

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant make it, GF has to be at work at 3, and well....she dont drive

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like bmw and Anon (and family) will get to Waldorf around 1, so that puts bowling on Bolling AFB back to around 2:30pm-ish.

If anyone is planning on coming, PM me for my cell and I'll let you know when we have left for the base. There is a chance that we will just hang in Waldorf - or maybe just hit the local Waldorf bowling alley instead of driving into DC.

Like I said, just PM me and we'll keep you updated. I get emails on my cell, too, so feel free to use my email address listed here on PFF.

Cheers!

Andrew
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since that Gm car show back last summer in Fredericks went so well, maybe we can expanded it bunch this year. Get some N.C. and Ga. clubs etc to come also. Um that is if the GM plante is open?
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The stafford - fredburg -cruise & show season kicks off this weekend. Have not seen the GM show on the schedule yet. Check out www.staffordclassics.com for the most up to date listings. Weather permitting i'll be at the Brook Point event this weekend.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be at MIR on Saturday for a big Mustang meet. MIR is also having a swap meet.

I think Hooked is coming. If anyone plans to go, let me know so I can find you there. I shold be there from 11-5, then a bunch of us are having dinner in La Plata afterwards. I'll be running my Mach 1 on the track - wahoo!!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't do MIR / FYI Francis has a post in the general section -- dyno day interest in Colonial Beach -- if anyone interested check in - it appears he is trying to set it up for a saturday - will be great to see the effects of his mods in action -- maybe lunch at wilkersons or the riverboat afterwards. Steve
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fro those that may not seen this post in - General Chat - I'm trying to get over to H.P. Works in Collonial beach in the next few weeks. Hope to bring our 87 2.8 modified with just our intake, headers/Y, gutted cat and MSD coil and our 86 very modified 2.8 turbo. Anyone else in the area looking for some dyno time?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need dyno time on my Mach 1. Please let us know when and how much?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its a no-go for MIR today, theres no way they will let anyone run in this weather...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2009 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They actually cancelled today's runs yesterday. BUMMER!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

If anyone is interested,there is a car show in fredericksburg april 18th we could all meet up for. Maybe FrancisT will chime in for a great place for all to meetup before entering the show. Been there before and it was a nice show. Weather permitting of course

I understand you are no-longer in the Fiero game! Still planning on attending the fredburg show?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The North Point High School car show (Waldorf) has been moved from today to May 17 if anyone is interested in taking their cars. I'll be there in the Formula - taking pics for Domestic Driver.

Rain, rain, go away...
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welcome back saxman. I'll check the calander and let you know.
Steve
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm ready for some car action! It was good to talk cars again with MarineFiero, too. Thanks for the help today, MF!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sax, i may goto that if i can talk my otherhalf into it...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Let me know. I'll be taking the Formula out there and my neighbor will have his Cobra clone. I may have the wife drive the Mach 1 there for kicks, too.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
evening sax-- please post additional info on the show--- street address / gates open etc ........ I hope to be there.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NORTH POINT HIGH SCHOOL CAR SHOW
Event Hours: 11AM TO 4 OR 5PM

Event City: WALDORF
Event State: MARYLAND
Event Location name and/or address: NORTH POINT HIGH SCHOOL, 2500 DAVIS RD

Event description: CAR CLASS: IMPORT CARS, TRUCKS, LOWRIDERS, LUXURAY, MUSCLE CARS, BIKES, BEST OF SHOW/ ANY YEAR CAR OR TRUCK/ VENDORS, MUSIC, FOOD/ PEOPLE WILL SEE VERY NICE CARS AND TRUCKS AND THERE WILL BE VENDORS FOR EVERONE AND THE WHOOPPEE CAR WILL BE THERE. THE OLD 1948 ANGLIA WILL COME.

Event Fees: $10 TO SHOW YOUR CAR
$4 TO LOOK

Please Contact Travis Coates if you have any questions: 240-682-3080

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sax you have a pm
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll call them in the morning - by 9. Pray for sunshine!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2009 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just talked to Phil and he said they are waiting. Since it is supposed to clear up around noon and the show is at 1230, it is not cancelled.

He said to check out www.brandjayfabrication.com. He'll post the cancellation there. His number is 240-441-one-zero-seven-seven if anyone wants to call for the status.

Gotta go wash my car!

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 05-17-2009).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2009 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Show is rescheduled for 30 May. I will be working that day, so I can't make it. ****!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock