Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  DC, Virginia, NJ and Marylanders - Wanna Meet us in DC? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
DC, Virginia, NJ and Marylanders - Wanna Meet us in DC? by Saxman
Started on: 01-04-2009 08:37 AM
Replies: 281 (4042 views)
Last post by: grsychckn on 05-24-2009 08:10 PM
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! I updated the list.

Hooked - we can avoid the speedbumps getting on the base - no prob

Dave (bmw), you gotta come - with Joey!!
IP: Logged
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
front suspention is now done, poly, and springs.... the previous owner has 225/65r15 tires, they HAVE to go.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
65r 15 225 up front? I thought having the previous owner on mine doing 195 60's all around was bad.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea, no kidding, i knew they wasnt the right size (i.e. my "stock tire size" thread) but i didnt relize they were THAT bad on the front, rear they seem to look decient on the back, but now that the fronts droped nice and low, theres almost no wheel gap to the fender...
ill see how bad it looks on the back when they are done, got 2 new(used) tires coming in for the front, just temp till i get new rims.

edit for me typing like i was on crack.

[This message has been edited by hookdonspeed (edited 01-08-2009).]

anonymity

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I am still up in the air for my schedule that weekend. The GSF club is meeting the day before, so it may be a tight weekend for me with my other weekend husbandly chores.
Dave

What "weekend husbandly chores" are you referring to, my dear? There ain't much left for you to do by the time the weekend rolls around. I'd offer to do the food shopping in the evening for ya..... but you don't like when I do the food shopping. What else is there?

I would like to go to the meet, but there are five reasons why I won't be able to make it.....

unless y'all don't mind the little people hanging out with us.

Joey
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First call for the Fredburg / Spotsey area-------- lets get it together and support F.I.E.R.O. We can meet at a north bound 95 location and go up as a group. Please respond here and I'll P.M. you back. OBTW any more news on Colonial Beach meet for the DYNO?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good! More cars make for better photos!

Those of you coming - can you let me know how many will be with you so I can get a good head-count? I can get 10 people on and MarineFiero can get 10 on. Just want to be sure we have everyone covered.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. I want to, but a trip to SC that week is already a stretch. Also, if I'm around a dozen or so Fieros it'll make me go after the 1988 GT on CL that I already really want even more! It's just a year too soon!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you Fredburg / stafford / spotsy?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the meet still for tomorrow, or for the 25th?
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been changed to the 25th
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. I want to, but a trip to SC that week is already a stretch. Also, if I'm around a dozen or so Fieros it'll make me go after the 1988 GT on CL that I already really want even more! It's just a year too soon!

I have an 88 Formula with Lambo doors for ya, too! Come on down!
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the date has been changed my son and I may be able to make it down. Do you have an exact address for this meet so I can use my GPS to get us there?

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An address fora gps unit would be nice. My nephew may be accompanying me let me know if we have enough guest coverage with the active duty personnel.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's at least 2 of us. Me and Saxman. We should be able to sponsor on 20 people between us. I don't see us getting higher than that, honestly. Address... I'll get back to you on that, but Sax probably has that info readily available.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
123 fake street :P

just gimme directions, and ill start looking for the armed gaurdes to chase me and ill know i found it
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

An address for a gps unit would be nice. My nephew may be accompanying me let me know if we have enough guest coverage with the active duty personnel.

The coordinates for the Slip Inn are 38.834451,-77.02353

Coordinates for the gate where we will meet are 38.830347, -77.018436

I got the cradle out of my Formula, so once the other flexplate is in, she'll go back together. I imagine all will be done for the 25th. Anyone want to buy a Formula with a new Jasper engine and Lambo doors?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
funny saxman, I'm not sure if my gps can find a place by coordinates. I'll give it a shot though.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I was thinking the same ting how about a street address and city and state?

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

The coordinates for the Slip Inn are 38.834451,-77.02353

Coordinates for the gate where we will meet are 38.830347, -77.018436

I got the cradle out of my Formula, so once the other flexplate is in, she'll go back together. I imagine all will be done for the 25th. Anyone want to buy a Formula with a new Jasper engine and Lambo doors?

$500 :P
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:
$500 :P

For that 10% deposit, I'll hold it for ya
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aww, comeon, it doesnt even have the right engine or door hinges on it, you know how much that lowers the value.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
morning Sax---- I know your busy but whats the chance of posting a list of the "committed". I've struck out with the Fredericksburg / Stafford / Spotsy so far as I have had no responce to PM's or thru the post. I do know that Greasy Chicken's ride is down but other than that I haven't seen or heard anything from the ownwers down in this area.
Steve
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started a list on the other thread. I'll move it over here when I make it to a computer.

Thanks for trying to get more attendance!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone thats going to the meet ever done/good at doing a 7730 ecu swap?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump-bump-bump&bump ---- stafford - fredericksbureg - spotsey .... let's get involved -- rumor has it saxman may even have a running fiero at the get together!!!! I know I don't want to miss it! : )
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:
bump-bump-bump&bump ---- stafford - fredericksbureg - spotsey .... let's get involved -- rumor has it saxman may even have a running fiero at the get together!!!! I know I don't want to miss it! : )

Ha! It's been a while since I drove a stock (looking) Fiero, for sure! Another 4 hours and this Formula will be ready to go. I may need some extra hands at the meet to help me get the doors high enough to get the new door-hinge struts in place so I can try out the Lambo hinges. Both doors have been strut-less since I bought the car...

All this is contingent on me surviving the inauguration parade on Tuesday. If frostbite gets my fingers, the car will see some delays
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by amflyer:

Yes I was thinking the same ting how about a street address and city and state?

The closest address to the visitor's center at Bolling Air Force Base is at

Eglin Way SW
Washington, DC 20032

On the map, you will see that Exit 1 off 295 takes you to the gate at Bolling. Once you are in the gate, you take the very first left (at the gate) and the visitors center is that big building on the right before you get to Eglin Way.

I'd also like to know if anyone is interested in bowling that day. They have a large bowling alley.

UPDATED LIST OF ATTENDEES

ALLTRBO +1
amflyer +1
Daredevil05
hookdonspeed
Macs86GT
MarineFiero
Saxman +1
silverbullet910
steve308
Xerces_Blackthorne

If you can, let me know how many people will be with you so we can get a good head count. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 01-15-2009).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rofl, show me a military base that doesn't have a large bowling alley. I can't due to a shoulder injury, and I may have to find an automatic or convert my gt over to an auto

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 01-15-2009).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My son and I should be attending as long as the weather is good for that day!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, this sounds like a good time.

I'm up for bowling if everyone else wants to. I suck, but it sure is fun! Christine wouldn't be bowling because she's recovering from her surgery, but she should be there.

If we don't bowl, I'm cool with that too.
PFF
System Bot
Greg R

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg RSend a Private Message to Greg REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on making it for the 25th. Should be a good day.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sax,
My oldest daughter Jewell and I will be attending....and we are looking forward to the bowling. Let me know what time y'all are meeting.
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 01-17-2009).]

jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking of attending at least long enough to say hello.....I think I have other things scheduled that day also. Could you please recap date, location, and time? Thanks
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see our numbers growing!!! Long range forecast 31 & late flurries, sounds just right for F.I.E.R.O. Where are you Stafford - Fredburg & Spotsey? We need one more from our area just so Colonial Beach doesn't show us up!!!!!!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:
Sax,
My oldest daughter Jewell and I will be attending....and we are looking forward to the bowling. Let me know what time y'all are meeting.
Dave

Cool! I can throw some bowling balls, too, so at least you know you will beat one person!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10pin or duckpin?
...im sure probly 10? :/
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have my own balls and shoes, but normally when I go bowling, I'm too drunk to have a decent score
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Anyone need any parts or looking to sell any parts?
I have a set of 1/4 panels in silver/gray from the 86 SE that I put the VR6 in. I am looking for a MINT center console shifter surround with ash trays, shift boot, basically everything to put the center console back into my orange GT. I already obtained the rear glovebox.
I also have the GT fastback louvers for sale, and a bunch of other stuff if anyone is looking for anything specific.
Dave
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, I have a WTB thread, check it out if you don't mind, here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043893.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay