Started on: 01-29-2019 12:58 PM
Replies: 87 (1490 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 02-09-2019 07:08 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The free speech in here is stifling.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea but, we are in some one else's house. Discussions of ordinary water cooler stuff cost him advertising that paid the bills for the site.
Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do hear that, unfortunately, what I'm hearing is the end of this forum. Just because I hear it, doesn't mean I know when it's going to happen. But the health of the forum is suffering, too little changes have been made and the changes that do exist have not bettered the forum. That's not to say there's an easy solution.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YUP, the P-C left are alllll wound up, staying silent and reporting-reporting-reporting everything they dont like

They are DETERMINED to silence anything they dont approve of....Hell, I've spent 6 of the past 8 weeks in facebook jail over it. Seems I have my own leftie stalker or 2.
Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
They are DETERMINED to silence anything they dont approve of....Hell, I've spent 6 of the past 8 weeks in facebook jail over it. Seems I have my own leftie stalker or 2.

Why platforms, in general, think censorship is a good idea is beyond me. I Know why they are ramping things up, candidates are announcing themselves and they think they can do early damage control. That's not what users want and it's already backfired for Patreon. I'm waiting for the big censorship scandal that sinks facebook.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have an election this fall and the TruDUMBERS are out in full force trying to shut up any criticism or opposition.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Yea but, we are in some one else's house. Discussions of ordinary water cooler stuff cost him advertising that paid the bills for the site.

So, who here is posting, and what is being posted that is costing this issue stated? Honest question? Is is my objection to a picture that I and others found appalling, or the person posting the picture KNOWINGLY fishing for responses to purposely cause strife to fellow members?

I have answered every question that I can from members here. Who does not answer questions?

Free speech.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see snowflakes melting over a caption.

What happened to "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."?

Sure, the caption on the fake picture was disgusting, but that's no reason for grown men to get their frilly panties in a wad.

One strength of this Forum is the nonintervention of the moderator.
The downfall of this Forum will be intolerance to differences of the members.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I see snowflakes melting over a caption.

He started the thread to be a dick. Period.

My opinion is reactionary. Period.

The picture was just a catalyst for Boonie to hate. Period.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep thinking I'm going to navigate to the site and I'm gonna read something like "It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to close PFF..."

Due to $ and lack of time/energy, tired of BS, etc.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
He started the thread to be a dick. Period.

My opinion is reactionary. Period.

The picture was just a catalyst for Boonie to hate. Period.

So? Whoopie!

Like he is the only one on the Forum who has done that!

The premise of the thread was to explore whether humor should have limits placed upon it.

I didn't like the 'art' of the Crucifix in urine, but I didn't get my panties tight over it, any more than I liked Trump's severed head, or BHO depicted as an ape.

You're all about freedom, right?
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The premise of the thread was to explore whether humor should have limits placed upon it.

You're all about freedom, right?

No, no it was not, and Boonie admitted to this. Please reread, or do not.

Yes, I still want to be show where I told him never to post? Instead, I even emboldened lettering to show that I want the douche canoe to continue his mental and inebriated snow flaking. I have never posted that another should be silenced. You know this, and yet here you are sucking up to Don?

I will not apologize.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sucking up?

"douche canoe to continue his mental and inebriated snow flaking"?

Wasn't there a call to the general Forum for members to be more respectful?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2019 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Circles. Donnie boy is still a c u n t.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sucking up?

"douche canoe to continue his mental and inebriated snow flaking"?

Wasn't there a call to the general Forum for members to be more respectful?

I must really be getting old. I actually had to look that one up:

https://www.urbandictionary...?term=Douche%20Canoe
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen some pretty disgusting things put out in the public under the description of 'art'.
The image fits right in with them.

Sadly, some things can't be unseen.

But, as uncomfortable as it may be, isn't 'art' supposed to stimulate, start conversation and create a lasting impression?

The image has certainly done that in this Forum.

(That may have been an example of understatement.)
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2019 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen some pretty disgusting things put out in the public under the description of 'art'.
The image fits right in with them.

Sadly, some things can't be unseen.

But we were distinctly told that image is "comedy".

I asked for a precise explanation of why it was "comedy" but never received any answer.

There hasn't been anything nearly that sick and depraved posted on this forum since "greasemonkey" boasted about his pedophile, rape exploits before he was banned and went off to prison.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-29-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, it was not.

noun
Logic . a proposition supporting or helping to support a conclusion.

Law .
a basis, stated or assumed, on which reasoning proceeds.

Now Joe, I don't qualify to be a grammar policeman but a question is not a proposition.
Neither did Boondawg give any supporting 'reasoning' to ... umm follow up questions, or OFFER AN OPINION ON THE ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION !

He clearly had an agenda.

I submit this premise :

Originally posted by cliffw:
You clearly had a motive when creating this thread. You want to get rid of behavior you don't like, limiting a person's right to free speech, and equating that to an offensive (to some) image.

I say put the image back up. If someone offends you, do what was done here. Let your displeasure be known and ask that they remove the offensive [/]feelings[/i] of theirs. Just how are you going to change someone else's opinion ?

Boondawg yabbers on about reading comprehension. Little might he realize the reading between his lines that he creates. More so on what he doesn't say, when he doesn't say anything, will not answer a question about his opinions, and will not defend his opinions.

Originally posted by FriendGregory:
We will embrace or ostracize based of how feel about the words and actions.

We One will embrace or ostracize based of how one feels about the words and actions.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The question was "Are there any limits to comedy?"

I think it's been established that there are limits, and those limits are self imposed, and vary from person to person.

One can choose to be offended by nearly anything, or they can choose not to be.

I choose to support freedom of expression, whether it is deemed offensive or not.

I'm not responsible for any actions or words, other than my own.

You are all free to feel about anything in any way you deem appropriate.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2019 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The question was "Are there any limits to comedy?"

Don even explained that he was trolling a specific group of members, and now you are beating his drum. Yes, he wrote a headline, but that was not the purpose of this thread. This thread had NOTHING to do with the headline. This thread was inciteful before inception.

Issues with online conversation: Too much BS information.

**** Don.

**** him mainly for posting a picture that offensive on a day of rememberance. Ha, how about we take and start shatting on December 7th?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-30-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I'm not a percussionist.
I hear Causasians have no rhythm.

Edit to add....

Trolling a specific group on the Forum isn't done much on this website, is it?

It appears that not all that can dish it out, can take it when it's returned in kind.

Internet Rule #1 - The similarities between a 7th grade boys locker room and most chat forums are striking. Deal with it.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-30-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2019 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show Deal with it.

I can dance, and pretty much do every single day. Literally, I dance every single day.

If you think that I am not "taking it", then you are again mistaken. IF you want me real opinion, call me. I will PM you my phone number here in a minute. I bet that I can change your mind about Boonie within a minute.

I find this comical. Is that OK, me finding something comical?

I will "deal with it" in the exact same manner that I am dealing with it currently. No disrespect towards you or most members here, but no ****ing way will I deal with it in any other fashion than how I choose. Don used the words choice. I choose. That definition has been established here, by him.

So, once again, a thread to harm others?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-30-2019).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

We have an election this fall and the TruDUMBERS are out in full force trying to shut up any criticism or opposition.

Don't forget that he also paid off the media, don't don't expect any "bad" stories about him.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The irony that you guys give liberals on the forum bad ratings until they get banned, then talk about how much free speech exists here
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2019 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

The irony that you guys give liberals on the forum bad ratings until they get banned, then talk about how much free speech exists here

Dunno about the rest of the guys, but I have NEVER given a rating either way over a political issue....I have too much fun tormenting the left.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is that.
Lots of irony and hypocrisy these days, everywhere one cares to delve.
And from all sides of the argument, whatever the argument is.

I'm good with listening to others points of view.
I'm good with questioning that view, and having my view questioned.
I'm good with respect, if it's mutual.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BULLCRAP

Name ONE leftist, liberal that was banned from the forum simply because he is a leftist, liberal and no other reason.

When you make statements like that you are being intentionally and knowingly dishonest.

That is why I have called you a LIAR in the past and do so again now.

That isn't "name calling" as you lefties love to whine, it's simply stating an OBJECTIVE FACT.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-30-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

BULLCRAP

Name ONE leftist, liberal that was banned from the forum simply because he is a leftist, liberal and no other reason.

That would be part of the hypocrisy; as demeanor, rather than political view, has held sway in the rating system as far as I could tell.
I personally have negged members for attitude and demeanor, but never for their belief system.
I've picked up negs simply due to my stated views, which are typically stated in a factual manner, void of rancor.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania: So, who here is posting, and what is being posted that is costing this issue stated? Honest question? Is is my objection to a picture that I and others found appalling, or the person posting the picture KNOWINGLY fishing for responses to purposely cause strife to fellow members?

So you started a new thread to talk about something in another thread. I'm pretty sure that's against the posting guidelines, 4th item on the list.

Edit to add: Since Boondawg took down the offensive image, I think it's only fair that you be held to the same standard. In other words, I think this thread should be locked or deleted.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-30-2019).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
So you started a new thread to talk about something in another thread. I'm pretty sure that's against the posting guidelines, 4th item on the list.

Edit to add: Since Boondawg took down the offensive image, I think it's only fair that you be held to the same standard. In other words, I think this thread should be locked or deleted.

I call that (thread about another thread) a "process" violation. I can't take it seriously. Now if a person were to start a thread (#2) about another thread, and then start another thread (#3) about the second thread, and do it all in short order--within a matter of just a week or so, I would say that probably deserves some scrutiny.

Looking at the discussion here, I question whether a "prosecutor" could actually persuade a moderator (or a jury of forum members) that this is actually a thread about another thread. I think that case is nebulous.

I would rank "thread about another thread" very far down towards the bottom of the list, in terms of currently active threats with the potential to compromise the functionality of the forum.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I call that (thread about another thread) a "process" violation. I can't take it seriously.

...said the mentally ill little character that actually started TWO entire threads, (so far), that were solely and specifically to attack another member of the forum.

The very same mentally ill little fellow that has openly called for the DEATH of another forum member on multiple occasions and then whines about "rules".

GET HELP Ronald.
You're sick and you desperately need professional psychiatric treatment.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But the real question is...WWMD?

What Would Mueller Do?

I mean, it's only a process violation......
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What Would Mueller Do?

I noted those references as well, but opted not to take the obvious troll bait and play into his psychotic obsession and distraction.

Oh well. Que sera sera.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2019 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Absolutely fair enough.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2019 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What Would Mueller Do?

Probably bring in 29 agents in full combat gear, with side arms and long guns, armored vehicles, under the cover of darkness early in the morning. All after calling CNN so it could be shown on National TV. I hope and pray that no one gets hurt or dead from this egregious abuse of power.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The irony IS that you guys give liberals on the forum bad ratings until they get banned, then talk about how much free speech exists here

You used to go to school and claim to be a teacher.

As you know Threedog, we have had our contentious disagreements. You have and have had a neutral from me.

Are you trying to tell us you know why everyone decided to rate someones presence ?

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...said the mentally ill little character that actually started TWO entire threads, (so far), that were solely and specifically to attack another member of the forum.

The very same mentally ill little fellow that has openly called for the DEATH of another forum member on multiple occasions and then whines about "rules".

GET HELP Ronald.
You're sick and you desperately need professional psychiatric treatment.

GFY randye. Later today I will be debunking the LIES that you have pushed onto this forum about my "rinselberg" screen name and OptiBoard. You're full of sh*t and any sane person who read those Pennock's O/T "discussions" will see that you are always the provocateur, and when I said things like "Get a coffin, you idiot" and "wheelchair yourself into the Gulf of Mexico", those were no more (and no less) than the well known idiom "Drop dead."

Forum member randye is Reason Number One that open forums like this one inevitably go downhill without an active moderator. The "ratings" system don't mean sh*t.

PS. I only remember a single thread that I started to "target" you with ridicule.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-31-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

GFY randye. Later today I will be debunking the LIES that you have pushed onto this forum about my "rinselberg" screen name and OptiBoard. You're full of sh*t and any sane person who read those Pennock's O/T "discussions" will see that you are always the provocateur, and when I said things like "Get a coffin, you idiot" and "wheelchair yourself into the Gulf of Mexico", those were no more (and no less) than the well known idiom "Drop dead."

Forum member randye is Reason Number One that open forums like this one inevitably go downhill without an active moderator. The "ratings" system don't mean sh*t.

PS. I only remember a single thread that I started to "target" you with ridicule.

Are you operating under the assumption that anyone on this Forum cares about the ongoing tiff between the two of you?

Get a life man, who cares?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2m4Fastback:

I do hear that, unfortunately, what I'm hearing is the end of this forum. Just because I hear it, doesn't mean I know when it's going to happen. But the health of the forum is suffering, too little changes have been made and the changes that do exist have not bettered the forum. That's not to say there's an easy solution.

It actually seemed to me that we have a lot of newer folks posting in Tech and General? We just need to keep giving good advice to their questions.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GET HELP Ronald.
You're sick and you desperately need professional psychiatric treatment

This, this is the problem.

If I were to regularly talk like this I would certainly be banned.

I am not going to pretend like every single post I have made on this forum has been without fault, but the VAST majority of my posts have been nothing but debating political topics without personal insult. I have never lied, and the majority of my posts I back up with sources. If you are liberal you must endure personal attack after personal attack on this forum, from people with FAR higher ratings.

I would love for someone to analyze this thread and explain how I was being so much more uncivil than others Link.

Or here.

Or Here.

Maybe even here

Or here.
I could go on with dozens more links. Yet I consistently have much lower ratings and am on track to getting banned.

Did I lose it once or twice and call certain individuals out? Yes. Was I ever dismissive? I have been.

However I never accuse people of having multiple accounts. Or call people snowflakes. Or yell at them for not responding enough.

The standards here are far different. It is disillusion to thing that this "tyranny of the majority" forum is a bastion of free speech.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 01-31-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock