Started on: 06-06-2017 01:02 PM
Replies: 33 (543 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 06-09-2017 06:13 PM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Study suggests women who choose to take maternity leave are seen as inferior employees, while women who choose not to take maternity leave are seen as bad mothers and undesirable partners.
Link Here
This is the truth about Women in the workforce, and why maternity to leave should be mandatory law. Women are screwed either way in this scenario. They get passed by for raises for being bad employees, or harassed socially by families and friends for being bad mothers. If maternity leave was mandatory, we could avoid this effect as employers could not discriminate against women in such a way. Fortunately, Trump(and Ivanka) has been supportive of this, but it is still incredibly sad that we still do not have it, and it will be surprising if Trump's plan in the budget can get through a republican held congress.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

They get passed by for raises for being bad employees.

Seems like that's all that would change. Is that sort of discrimination currently legal?

RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, let's see how many holes we can poke in one post, shall we?

1 - Men comprise 92% of work fatalities, 3 1/2 times more likely to commit suicide, comprise 77% of homicide victims and represent 82% of child custody losses so until THAT evens out I'd say women have it pretty darn good.

2 - It is an outright myth ( lie ) that women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man earns. That 77 cent figure is completely misleading. It is a snapshot of all current full-time workers but does not consider relevant factors like length of time in the workplace, education, occupation and number of hours worked per week. When those issues are factored in the gender wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing. So again, women are doing just fine without messing with the system and adding another layer of laws and regulations.

3 - Talking dangerous occupations, when it comes to being crushed, mutilated, electrocuted or mangled at work, men are at a distinct disadvantage. Most backbreaking, lethally dangerous jobs are done by men. The Labor Department reports that nearly 5,000 American workers die from workplace accidents each year. Ninety percent are male so once again, women have it pretty good.

4 - When it comes to education beyond high school, women get it, men don’t. Women now earn a majority of associate, bachelor, masters and doctoral degrees and their share of college degrees increases every year. Doesn't sound too bad for women does it?

5 - Next we move on to the military draft, or lack of it for women. They reap all the rewards of freedom without the risk of dying. Sounds EXCELLENT for women.

6 - Then we have the mother of all inequalities. On average women outlive men by about five years. At age 65 I'm thinking it wouldn't have been a bad idea to have been born without a dick.

As to the concept of paid family leave, consider basic economics and the consequences of pregnancy. It is undeniable that providing unpaid leave (which is the law), let alone paid leave, is a constraint on employers.

An employer does not want an employee to suddenly not show up for work for months at a time and then expect to come back as if nothing had happened. The employer has to scramble to deal with the absence and also doesn’t want to pour too much training into a temporary employee because the original one is legally guaranteed her old job. If the employer also has to pay out thousands of dollars to an employee who is not showing up for work, it is obviously an extra burden which will show up in increased costs of the product or service provided by the company.

Mandated paid family leave will have the exact opposite affect than what was intended. It makes it more expensive to hire workers, particularly women. That in turn makes employers less willing to hire women, especially those with limited education or skills who typically do the kind of work it's easy to find someone else to do.

Sorry, as usual with all liberal ideas where it's the thought that counts, the real world results will come back to bite you in the ass.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Mandated paid family leave will have the exact opposite affect than what was intended. It makes it more expensive to hire workers, particularly women. That in turn makes employers less willing to hire women, especially those with limited education or skills who typically do the kind of work it's easy to find someone else to do.

If this is true, why can every other industrialized country in the world afford paid maternity leave, and not see a sharp decrease in female employment?

The "pay gap" refers to the overall take home of women vs men, not the same position in the workforce(where there is still a gap, its just closer to 92%). One of the reasons women cant get to the higher paying positions is because of the scenario in the study I posted. Women are seen as bad employees if they take maternity leave, and bad mothers if they don't.

Every other industrialized country in the world has some form of mandatory paid maternity leave, yet they don't see a sharp decline of women in the workforce.

I agree that it should be mandatory maternity and paternity leave for both partners, or there should be legal protectors for employees who choose to get pregnant, and the compensation should come from the government instead of the employer.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 06-06-2017).]

Hank is Here

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While not apples to apples....Recently I took a month (actually 5 weeks from Christmas and all of January) off of paid paternity leave. If anything my management and co-workers were supportive of taknig the time off. Maybe it is the orginzatino where I work but in prative I don't see any consequences. I will add that the next five levels of management that I report to are all women with children.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hank is Here:

While not apples to apples....Recently I took a month (actually 5 weeks from Christmas and all of January) off of paid paternity leave. If anything my management and co-workers were supportive of taknig the time off. Maybe it is the orginzatino where I work but in prative I don't see any consequences. I will add that the next five levels of management that I report to are all women with children.

Employers will also realize this. Since they gave you that leave, I would be willing to bet when another job opportunity comes up for you, you are far more likely to stay with your current employer as opposed to leaving for someone else.

Also, congratulations!
Hank is Here

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Employers will also realize this. Since they gave you that leave, I would be willing to bet when another job opportunity comes up for you, you are far more likely to stay with your current employer as opposed to leaving for someone else.

I hope to retire from my current employee; really it would be my first job out of college. I'll also say this with little ones around it will be some time unitl I look for another opportunity; my hand are full enough for the foreseeable future.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2017 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it comes down to , it is a business, they need you there.. working.. They have to be able to count on you.. They know a female at any time can be a cog that stops the works.. with her choice of becoming a mother.. their business isn't that.. it doesn't work toward the business goal..
Most would not stick by an employer that had to close up for 4-7 weeks.. As they need a paycheck.. yet, the business is to go, "oh yes, have 4-7 weeks off, we'll be here waiting.. "

I don't understand, if you have 9 months to plan on being out , why do you need it to be paid time off. save your vaca time and funds those 9 months..

I'm sure men would love to go to their employer and say,(example) I'm going to need knee work and will be out 6-8 weeks and I expect to get paid and still have my vaca time, over and above this..

The job didn't make a women pregnant , yet has to fund the time off.. It should be optional if the employer wants to or not.. if they do great if not oh well.

I also don't agree with this.. I stayed home for the last 4-5 years to start a family, but now that I'm back I want to be paid the same as the man that has been here the whole time.. I'm the same age with the same degree so pay me the same.. So he has been here working 5 years longer, so what.. equal pay.. bla bla bla..
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, we already have a federal law for unpaid family leave. That's a lot different from paid leave which is another government sponsored way of dipping into your pocket.

What's also interesting is that according to new research conducted jointly by the UK, US and Norway, paid leave of 35 weeks had no more benefits to children’s welfare, the economy, or workforce continuity than shorter periods. Meaning you end up with a leisure time transfer from workers to non-workers. And THAT sounds a lot like the welfare state that's running amok here in the US.

In addition to the extension of the welfare state, extra paid time off for new mothers cost taxpayers a lot and bring down the country’s economic efficiency, according to the research.

For instance, one extra week of paid leave cost Norway’s taxpayers $687 each. 35 weeks off for all eligible moms costs the country an estimated $1 billion overall, or 0.5% of its GDP.

Now, I don't have the numbers in front of me but 1/2% of the US GDP is a lot more than $1 billion. So let's not throw around the "other country" meme. We are in a different economic realm than those countries.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If this is true, why can every other industrialized country in the world ...

I think we worry too much about what other countries do.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Also, congratulations!

And that is capitalism / free market.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and the compensation should come from the government instead of the employer.

WHERE do you think the government gets money to hand out to people ?

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
WHERE do you think the government gets money to hand out to people ?

The pot of gold at thy end of the rainbow..
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if I identify as an expectant mother? Could I get my maternity leave then?

Brad
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

For instance, one extra week of paid leave cost Norway’s taxpayers $687 each. 35 weeks off for all eligible moms costs the country an estimated $1 billion overall, or 0.5% of its GDP.

I work with a pilot from Norway. His income was taxed at 63%! I told him to suck it up as he has to pay for a lot of Syrians looking for free housing. He did say the tax man told him he was lucky they let him keep 37%.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Study suggests women who choose to take maternity leave are seen as inferior employees, while women who choose not to take maternity leave are seen as bad mothers and undesirable partners.
Link Here
This is the truth about Women in the workforce, and why maternity to leave should be mandatory law. Women are screwed either way in this scenario. They get passed by for raises for being bad employees, or harassed socially by families and friends for being bad mothers. If maternity leave was mandatory, we could avoid this effect as employers could not discriminate against women in such a way. Fortunately, Trump(and Ivanka) has been supportive of this, but it is still incredibly sad that we still do not have it, and it will be surprising if Trump's plan in the budget can get through a republican held congress.

Most decent companies actually already offer this. Where the "rub" is... is that most of the people fighting this are working in small businesses and even fast food restaurants. But... yeah, every company I've ever worked for already offered paid maternity leave. It's not a huge number of companies... 6... not including my retail jobs when I was a teenager... but 6 professional companies, some small, some mid-size. They all offered it. When my daughter was born, they even let me take 2 weeks off as the dad. My current company allows the mother and father to both take time off for it as well.

I just don't see the feasibility of allowing a pregnant woman to get paid maternity leave if she works at Mc.Donalds.

I don't want to be a jerk about it, but Mc.Donalds isn't a company that you should be trying to live off of. Mc.Donalds is a place where teenagers and young adults work to get some experience, older people to work to fill the time and supplement their Social Security, and middle-aged people as managers. There is no reason why the average adult male or female should be working there flipping burgers or scooping fries... no matter what your education is.

I don't want to bash Mc.Donalds though... I went in one the other day, and the store had a sign that showed the benefits... that store actually did offer paid maternity leave, haha. All Mc.Donalds offer pretty good benefits including dental, health insurance, even some paid tuition for college, raises every 6 months, etc.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2017 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

What if I identify as an expectant mother? Could I get my maternity leave then?

Brad

Start drinking a ton of beer to get that belly "look"
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Most decent companies actually already offer this. Where the "rub" is... is that most of the people fighting this are working in small businesses and even fast food restaurants. But... yeah, every company I've ever worked for already offered paid maternity leave. It's not a huge number of companies... 6... not including my retail jobs when I was a teenager... but 6 professional companies, some small, some mid-size. They all offered it. When my daughter was born, they even let me take 2 weeks off as the dad. My current company allows the mother and father to both take time off for it as well.

I just don't see the feasibility of allowing a pregnant woman to get paid maternity leave if she works at Mc.Donalds.

I don't want to be a jerk about it, but Mc.Donalds isn't a company that you should be trying to live off of. Mc.Donalds is a place where teenagers and young adults work to get some experience, older people to work to fill the time and supplement their Social Security, and middle-aged people as managers. There is no reason why the average adult male or female should be working there flipping burgers or scooping fries... no matter what your education is.

I don't want to bash Mc.Donalds though... I went in one the other day, and the store had a sign that showed the benefits... that store actually did offer paid maternity leave, haha. All Mc.Donalds offer pretty good benefits including dental, health insurance, even some paid tuition for college, raises every 6 months, etc.

yup, most jobs that are seen as carriers offer it.. the min wage kid first job.. no.. A person working at a min wage job should not be starting a family.. anyways.. if they are the bread earner.. or need that money to get by.. That is much of the poor, problem.. they want everyone to pay for their building of a family..
The old if you can't feed them don't breed them.. comes to mind..
gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you know cnn used to be for maternity leave, but now that trump is for it they arent so sure
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/...r-opinion/index.html

Im starting to think trump should start using reverse psycology, and he could get the media to support the position he wants by saying the opposite.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Link Here

Do you believe in the Easter Bunny too?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 45 years old. I have never met a family that shunned maternity leave. The article is just angry, and proves it is clearly the collusion with Trump as the aggressor.

What man has ever said, "Hey Frank, that woman there, the one on maternity leave, she seems like an undesirable partner."

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I am 45 years old. I have never met a family that shunned maternity leave. The article is just angry, and proves it is clearly the collusion with Trump as the aggressor.

What man has ever said, "Hey Frank, that woman there, the one on maternity leave, she seems like an undesirable partner."

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The "study" must have been one of Kathy Griffin's rejected "comic" sketches. But I doubt she rejects to many of them, based on the fact she is not funny, so she will take up anything.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 06-07-2017).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
An an even newer study from a group of anonymous sources says that employers don't want the Government to force more regulations on businesses. Also the study reveals that men are jealous that wemon get paid time off for maternity leave and wemon are jealous that they are not the one on maternity leave.
And the most selfish part of the study suggests that businesses are not accually in business to pay people to NOT come to work. They are in business to make money. WOW, selfish rich people!!! If only there was a way to take all that money from those rich people and redistribute it to others???
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see what you did there. Your very first word and the second. It smells like an agenda.

That said, I did not allow my wife to work till all three kiddies were in the first grade of elementary school. As she was a maternity employee, where the work counts.

Boo hoo hoo, people can not afford the kids that they bring into this world. Why is that my problem ? Who pays these maternity leave costs ? Everybody else.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Humm, another thread started by Threedog that he does not reply in? Ok
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

He is on maternity leave
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

He is on maternity leave

I am jealous
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

There's something going on with the Dems... I think reality is starting to set in. Most of my Democrat friends have gone "dark"...

Especially after the Comey stuff... did they really think it was going to be like some kind of bombshell report?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's something going on with the Dems... I think reality is starting to set in. Most of my Democrat friends have gone "dark"...

Especially after the Comey stuff... did they really think it was going to be like some kind of bombshell report?

They are planning their next triggered pop wow, with little ingin Elisabeth "triggered". warren ,
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

They are planning their next triggered pop wow, with little ingin Elisabeth "triggered". warren ,

That's what I thought... but it seems like maybe they've "settled in" to the reality that the Democrat party (the political "scene" if you will) has just fallen apart and gone nuts. Dems in the media have gone full-on bat-**** crazy, and I think a lot of people have realized it. If you look at most of the interviews of people on the street regarding Hillary... they still like her, but they kind of want her to go the hell away at this point.

I think they're starting to realize the need to just "move on."
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's what I thought... but it seems like maybe they've "settled in" to the reality that the Democrat party (the political "scene" if you will) has just fallen apart and gone nuts. Dems in the media have gone full-on bat-**** crazy, and I think a lot of people have realized it. If you look at most of the interviews of people on the street regarding Hillary... they still like her, but they kind of want her to go the hell away at this point.

Oh no. warren was at some dem sing gig, doing her, trump is evil.. etc etc pow wow .. while comey was flapp'n his gums on that nothing burger..

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I heard the Russians now run this country.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you look at most of the interviews of people on the street regarding Hillary... they still like her, but they kind of want her to go the hell away at this point.

I think you hit on a great idea there.

After MOVE ON.ORG, maybe the lunatic left will start "GO AWAY.ORG" to get the message out to the Clintons.

Even as despicable a candidate as Hillary was, she was still the last remaining tiny vestige of anything remotely resembling the Democrat party which has now been taken over by hard left Marxists.

It's now just a proxy / front for the CPUSA.

Their 2015 endorsement:

http://www.cpusa.org/articl...olitical-revolution/

...and they're still supporting their guy:

http://houstoncommunistpart...gory/bernie-sanders/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-09-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I think you hit on a great idea there.

After MOVE ON.ORG, maybe the lunatic left will start "GO AWAY.ORG" to get the message out to the Clintons.

Even as despicable a candidate as Hillary was, she was still the last remaining tiny vestige of anything remotely resembling the Democrat party which has now been taken over by hard left Marxists.

It's now just a proxy / front for the CPUSA.

Their 2015 endorsement:

http://www.cpusa.org/articl...olitical-revolution/

...and they're still supporting their guy:

http://houstoncommunistpart...gory/bernie-sanders/

Damn, I feel dirty just going to those sites...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock