Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Donald Trump tells John Louis to "Fix his district" (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Donald Trump tells John Louis to "Fix his district" by Threedog
Started on: 01-14-2017 05:57 PM
Replies: 60 (967 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 01-17-2017 07:36 PM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donald Trump told John Lewis he should spend more time fixing his district, which as he described it, is "Falling apart".

This "Falling apart" district has...

A high school graduation rate higher then both the state and national averages This was pointed out to be wrong. here are some better stats.
9/10 Have a highschool degree and 4/10 have at least a bachelors degree. Unemployment sits at 8.2%(The state of Georgia is 7.1%).

A ranking of 97th out 434 in Gallup-Healthways "Well-Being" Index

Seen a 30% drop in crime since 2009

A home to Georgia Tech, Delta and Coke HQs, the CDC, and ATL

A medium household income of 48,000

A population which has 40% college graduates

So...how exactly is it falling apart? The biggest criticism, which is violent crime(14th in the nation), is actively shrinking, how is the congressman not producing results again?

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 01-14-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
None of that means a thing about what it looks like. I havent seen any pics to prove buildings, streets, etc are not dilapidated. This is what ive found from 2015 for the town, I dont know about the district lines...

" Troy, Al.
The median income for a household in the city was $25,352, and the median income for a family was $39,601. Males had a median income of $29,190 versus $20,368 for females. The per capita income for the city was $15,589. About 17.7% of families and 23.5% of the population were below the poverty line "
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From your link.

15.5% unemployment rate.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you would like picture, residents are uploading them!

See here

And Here

Also, here is an image of the district. Not sure why you included Troy, Alabama..
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by Wichita:

From your link.

15.5% unemployment rate.

Thanks for calling that out. Turns out, Ballotpedia is not a good source. I'll remove that Graduation Rates statistic. And replace it with some better ones from here
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same John Lewis that will not recognize President Elect Trump?

The same John Lewis that has been arrested 45 times?

Should I keep going? The man has been involved in scandal his entire career.

I know little about John's district, but his past is haunting to the core.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

The same John Lewis that will not recognize President Elect Trump?

The same John Lewis that has been arrested 45 times?

Should I keep going? The man has been involved in scandal his entire career.

I know little about John's district, but his past is haunting to the core.

Yes, arrested for protesting during the civil rights movement, what a terrible past. He should be ashamed for fighting for his rights.

Here is a pretty good story on his arrests if you're interested.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I googled Lewis's home district and thats the town that popped up. Didnt know it included Atlanta. That makes it much worse. Atlanta has also been turning into another cesspool except for some nice areas from what Ive seen.

https://www.neighborhoodsco...om/ga/atlanta/crime/
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John Lewis isn't a bad man nor a bad representative.

He isn't the kingmaker of any District.

But he still needs to do some work, instead of leeching of the American Taxpayers like most politicians and civil rights advocates. Especially John Lewis safely created gerrymandering district, he can coast to the grave on the backs of the people he represents.

The one thing that irks me from snowflakes is that somehow if you happen to be Liberal, Democrat, Black, Woman or LGBT that you should not receive any criticism from anybody. It's ok to criticize Trump, but not anyone else.

Lewis hasn't rolled up his sleeves in a long time. Trump is just calling him out on it.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Especially John Lewis safely created gerrymandering district, he can coast to the grave on the backs of the people he represents.

The one thing that irks me from snowflakes is that somehow if you happen to be Liberal, Democrat, Black, Woman or LGBT that you should not receive any criticism from anybody. It's ok to criticize Trump, but not anyone else.

Lewis hasn't rolled up his sleeves in a long time. Trump is just calling him out on it.

Rep Lewis and all his "snowflake" friends now knows how many of us felt 8 years ago. I have no sympathy. Suck it up Butter Cup.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Donald Trump told John Lewis he should spend more time fixing his district, which as he described it, is "Falling apart".

This "Falling apart" district has...

A high school graduation rate higher then both the state and national averages This was pointed out to be wrong. here are some better stats.
9/10 Have a highschool degree and 4/10 have at least a bachelors degree. Unemployment sits at 8.2%(The state of Georgia is 7.1%).

A ranking of 97th out 434 in Gallup-Healthways "Well-Being" Index

Seen a 30% drop in crime since 2009

A home to Georgia Tech, Delta and Coke HQs, the CDC, and ATL

A medium household income of 48,000

A population which has 40% college graduates

So...how exactly is it falling apart? The biggest criticism, which is violent crime(14th in the nation), is actively shrinking, how is the congressman not producing results again?

easy..
They are broke.. living on borrowed time.. pushing the ball down the road..
nevermind most of those "stats" you posted are total b/s..
The mid income.. for one.. if we don't count the unemployed and those on welfare, and those homeless. and only property owners, and not renters/leasies ..wow our mid income looks GREAT..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-14-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see not a single counter argument with any back up.

Roger,
How do you get a city in southern Alabama when you google a representative from Georgia?
Those pictures people are showing look pretty effing great, you're calling Atlanta, the nations 10th largest economic metropolitan area, home of the worlds largest airport, 4th most Fortune 500 countries of any city, a cesspool? Haha okay. Funny to think Trumps tax plans favor lowering corporate taxes to keep them headquartered in the country, but I guess if they just make cities cesspools you should vote for a democrat, huh?

Furgal,

The stats are total BS huh? I'm sure you have some stats that prove otherwise? I'd love to see them. It sounds an awful lot like you are just choosing not to believe things that dont fit the Trump narrative. The median does include renters, what are you on about?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Roger,
How do you get a city in southern Alabama when you google a representative from Georgia?
Those pictures people are showing look pretty effing great, you're calling Atlanta, the nations 10th largest economic metropolitan area, home of the worlds largest airport, 4th most Fortune 500 countries of any city, a cesspool? Haha okay. Funny to think Trumps tax plans favor lowering corporate taxes to keep them headquartered in the country, but I guess if they just make cities cesspools you should vote for a democrat, huh?

Furgal,

The stats are total BS huh? I'm sure you have some stats that prove otherwise? I'd love to see them. It sounds an awful lot like you are just choosing not to believe things that dont fit the Trump narrative. The median does include renters, what are you on about?

Honestly, who cares what Rep. John Lewis thinks? This is a done deal. The pendulum will swing back in two to four maybe eight years (if we're lucky). Grow a set and accept what America voted for. We had to accept Obama eight years ago, your turn now. And, I'm not even a Trump fan but definitely a Hilary hater.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Roger,

Furgal,

None of that is because of John Lewis, it's because it's a Republican State and the producers in the state and in the Atlanta area.

The opposite of Michigan and the shrinking of Detroit that has shed more than a 1 million people, government has to bail them out all the time including the auto industry an number of times.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 01-14-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Honestly, who cares what Rep. John Lewis thinks? This is a done deal. The pendulum will swing back in two to four maybe eight years (if we're lucky). Grow a set and accept what America voted for. We had to accept Obama eight years ago, your turn now. And, I'm not even a Trump fan but definitely a Hilary hater.

I mean you got the last part spot on. Trump didn't win this election, Hillary lost it.

I just love to see Trump supporters to mental gymnastics to defend the stupid crap he does/says. There are many things Obama did I was openly against, Trump supporters seem willing to follow him to the end of the earth.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mean you got the last part spot on. Trump didn't win this election, Hillary lost it.

I just love to see Trump supporters to mental gymnastics to defend the stupid crap he does/says. There are many things Obama did I was openly against, Trump supporters seem willing to follow him to the end of the earth.

You can call it however you see it but, in a two person race, there is a winner and a loser. Hilary definitely lost, that makes Trump the winner..

------------------
Ron

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

None of that is because of John Lewis, it's because it's a Republican State and the producers in the state and in the Atlanta area.

So by that logic Trump shouldn't be blasting him, he should be yelling at the Georgia state government for all the "problems" in Atlanta!
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

You can call it however you see it but, in a two person race, there is a winner and a loser. Hilary definitely lost, that makes Trump the winner..

Yes, you're right. Trump did win. I'm just saying that Trump didn't do anything special that let him win, the DNC just did a very good job losing. Voter turnout shows us that..

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So by that logic Trump shouldn't be blasting him, he should be yelling at the Georgia state government for all the "problems" in Atlanta!

He just telling John Lewis to do his job.

I know you don't like working or holding a job and want the government to take care of you, but you don't have friends in control of government now. So suck it up.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He just telling John Lewis to do his job.

I know you don't like working or holding a job and want the government to take care of you, but you don't have friends in control of government now. So suck it up.

What evidence is there that he is not doing his job? Trump is just being a dick because someone is critiquing him
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What evidence is there that he is not doing his job? Trump is just being a dick because someone is critiquing him

You "may" be correct but, Rep. John Lewis is being a "dick" speaking out as he has done. His testimony and that of his fellow Rep has never occurred before. Lewis is bemoaning a loss that is of the DNC's and Clinton's making. His problem, not mine or ours.
While I would have preferred a different Republican winner, I'll take what I can get. At least, it ain't Hilary.....................

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-14-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump is just being a dick because someone is critiquing him

Lewis is just being a dick. Does that not bother you in the same sense?

I think that you should realize just how much you generalize people by the color of their vote.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lewis is just being a dick. Does that not bother you in the same sense?

I think that you should realize just how much you generalize people by the color of their vote.

He was asked in an interview and he said that he does not believe the presidency is legitimate because of the Russian interference with the Clinton campaign. Trump then goes on Twitter at 7 AM to call him out for not doing his job citing a crime rate which is declining.

The statement from Lewis has evidence from all of our national security agencies, Trumps does not have any evidence whatsoever. How are those remotely the same thing?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, arrested for protesting during the civil rights movement, what a terrible past. He should be ashamed for fighting for his rights.

Here is a pretty good story on his arrests if you're interested.

I plan on reading more about John Lewis's past. I admit to not knowing all. Just really have not liked a thing he says. But I will do some research...
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I plan on reading more about John Lewis's past. I admit to not knowing all. Just really have not liked a thing he says. But I will do some research...

It is 100% fine to disagree with him, people don't have to agree. I understand that.

The newest form of segregation(not just in the south, in the north as well). Is to jail people of color for protesting, and give them felonies for drug crimes. This, along with the fact that some 95% of cases in urban communities result in plea bargains, misleadingly label a lot of black/brown people as criminals(thanks Bill!). Over the past 15 years, that "black/brown people are criminals" has expanded to mean "all poor people".

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How are those remotely the same thing?

Several valid pieces of evidence have been provided in this thread as to Mr. Lewis's accomplishments. Do you have evidence of Russia's hacking?

Edit: I want to answer all. Tired. Tomorrow...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-14-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Several valid pieces of evidence have been provided in this thread as to Mr. Lewis's accomplishments. Do you have evidence of Russia's hacking?

Edit: I want to answer all. Tired. Tomorrow...

Report on Russian influence over the election.Here.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Report on Russian influence over the election.Here.

As has been noted in other threads, it does appear that Russia attempted to "influence" this past election (maybe). Similar to several other entities out there. Like George Soros, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, the DNC, the RNC, the NRA, Mexico, China, the Israelis........................................ America culled through the crap (information) and made a decision based on the choices they were given. Didn't say I liked the options but, one was definitely preferred over the other. The Russian attempt at influence did not effect my vote.

Did the Russians do anything more than present true information? I like the truth being out there. Sorry but that argument doesn't wash with folks who like being told the truth.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-15-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beats me...argue with google about that. I never even heard of the guy before this week. I didnt know having a big airport had anything to do with a citys ranking of quality living.

...talk about calling the kettle black, Lewis says Trump is not a 'legitimate president', while theres a very HIGH chance hes not even legitimate at all. I dont recall Trump being arrested for anything, ever. Could be wrong if you care to point it out.

http://www.politifact.com/t...cent-african-americ/

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-15-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I never even heard of the guy before this week.

You remember this guy.

John Lewis, working hard for his district

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-15-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Beats me...argue with google about that. I never even heard of the guy before this week. I didnt know having a big airport had anything to do with a citys ranking of quality living.

...talk about calling the kettle black, Lewis says Trump is not a 'legitimate president', while theres a very HIGH chance hes not even legitimate at all. I dont recall Trump being arrested for anything, ever. Could be wrong if you care to point it out.

http://www.politifact.com/t...cent-african-americ/

Are you implying that he was born out of wedlock do he is not a legitimate person? Also, his arrests were during the civil rights movement, when he was fighting for his rights..
PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

As has been noted in other threads, it does appear that Russia attempted to "influence" this past election (maybe). Similar to several other entities out there. Like George Soros, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, the DNC, the RNC, the NRA, Mexico, China, the Israelis........................................ America culled through the crap (information) and made a decision based on the choices they were given. Didn't say I liked the options but, one was definitely preferred over the other. The Russian attempt at influence did not effect my vote.

Did the Russians do anything more than present true information? I like the truth being out there. Sorry but that argument doesn't wash with folks who like being told the truth.

You're correct, it was the truth. However, it was the selective truth. Why did we only learn the truth about HRC? Where is the truth about Trump? Why do we read Clintons personal emails but not Trumps tax returns?

A selective truth is still manipulation.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2017 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We heard of Clinton's emails because she kept a private server for state information.

John Lewis is a cry baby. He will also have to live under President Trump. I am good with that result.

I really did think about looking into this guy, but there is just so much information out there it is easy. I could look for his good, or his bad. A lot of both I guess?

Well said...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-15-2017).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're correct, it was the truth. However, it was the selective truth. Why did we only learn the truth about HRC? Where is the truth about Trump? Why do we read Clintons personal emails but not Trumps tax returns?

Can't speak for anyone else but, I do think Trump should have released his personal tax returns but, that was his choice. It's not like every entity on the planet wasn't digging up every bit of dirt on Trump they could find. So, I'm not convinced it was all that "Selective". Hilary is proof that when you play with pigs, you're going to get dirty.

The recently released information about the Clinton Foundation Global Initiative laying off it's employees is further evidence of "Pay to Play". She has no influence to sell now. If, their goal was as stated, why shut the doors?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2017 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You didn't learn the truth about HRC. You were told a bunch of crap about HRC, by conservative media speculating that it was the truth, by blindly trusting that WikiLeaks/Russia had not modified any of the content, and by assuming that anyone reporting it to you actually read it.

The only "truth" in the whole debacle so far, is that the DNC was attacked and some of the e-mails mentioned Hillary and Huma. The RNC was also hacked, despite all of Trumps claims otherwise. It's just that only the DNC e-mails were the ones released. Putin and Assange have been on the same side of the fence for a long time, and have been adamant about their disdain for any political mantras that aren't the far right or subservient to it.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2017 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Are you implying that he was born out of wedlock do he is not a legitimate person? Also, his arrests were during the civil rights movement, when he was fighting for his rights..

Trump was in fact born out of wedlock. So if that's the claim, he's definitely a bastard.

Trump was also sued by the federal government for violating civil rights laws that John Lewis was out their fighting to get in place. Not to mention settled a fraud suit against him for $25M right after the election, and has many more suits lined up against him. He has a gag order against his ex-wife to keep her from discussing their marriage without his permission. He refuses to divest his business interests in order to comply with the Emoluments clause of the Constitution. He has never fought for the rights of anyone in his life. Never served in the military. Never served in any public office. He's a spoiled brat who got multiple deferments for the draft for Vietnam, and has never had to actually work a day in his life.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Trump was in fact born out of wedlock.

How so?

Donald John Trump was born in 1946 in Queens, New York City, the fourth of five children of Frederick C. and Mary MacLeod Trump.
In the early 1930s, MacLeod is reported to have met Fred Trump at a dance where they fell in love, after which they were married in January 1936, with the wedding reception for 25 guests held at the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan. On April 5, 1937, she gave birth to their first child Maryanne, followed by Fredrick Jr. (1938–1981), Elizabeth (1942), Donald (1946), and Robert (1948)

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever gets you through the day snowflake..
SAD that snowflakes like you even let her get on the dem ticket to start with.. way back before burnie lost.. but you lib's are a-ok with thugs and corruption as long as the gov cheese keeps on come'n
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2017 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by dobey:

Trump was in fact born out of wedlock. So if that's the claim, he's definitely a bastard.

Trump was also sued by the federal government for violating civil rights laws that John Lewis was out their fighting to get in place. Not to mention settled a fraud suit against him for $25M right after the election, and has many more suits lined up against him. He has a gag order against his ex-wife to keep her from discussing their marriage without his permission. He refuses to divest his business interests in order to comply with the Emoluments clause of the Constitution. He has never fought for the rights of anyone in his life. Never served in the military. Never served in any public office. He's a spoiled brat who got multiple deferments for the draft for Vietnam, and has never had to actually work a day in his life.

Oh look the super snowflake is still try'n so hard.. Don't worry it's almost mid month your government cheese will hit your account soon..

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
Oh look the super snowflake is still try'n so hard.. Don't worry it's almost mid month your government cheese will hit your account soon..

Hey man, no need to talk like that.

Everyone else seems to be able to have a civil conversation. It is possible for someone to have a different opinion than you and not be on government welfare or complaining. If I wanted to whine about the election results, I wouldn't go on a message board filled with people that don't share my opinion.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock