Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  CDC gets list of forbidden words: fetus, transgender, diversity (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CDC gets list of forbidden words: fetus, transgender, diversity by Threedog
Started on: 12-16-2017 01:57 AM
Replies: 48 (1208 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 12-22-2017 02:49 AM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link to Article

The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

This "war on science" is getting insane. Feelings are getting hurt so badly that we can't handle certain words? Sorry, if you have to ban the words "evidence-based" in an effort to delegitimize your opponents argument, you have lost the argument. The absolute hatred of everything science because it disagrees with someone beliefs has got to stop. Scientific institutions have some of the most rigorous and accurate methods for determining and reporting on the truth. If Trump succeeds in politicizing the scientific community in our government, our best source of information will become untrustworthy. The worst part is that he is doing it because he chooses not to believe in the science, not because its "controversial".
There is no defending this, it is absolutely ass-backwards. I don't understand why this administration hates trans-gender people so much. What they hell did they do to them? This is targeting a group for no reason other than bigotry.
It also reminds me, remember when Trump talked to "top generals" to refuse to allow transgender people to serve? Yeah, the Pentagon disagrees. Either the "Top Generals" all changed their minds, Trump was lying about who he talked to and what he discussed, or he didn't know that he didn't get to make that decision.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Link to Article
This "war on faith" is getting insane. Feelings are getting hurt so badly that we can't handle certain words? Sorry, if you have to ban the words "evidence-based" in an effort to delegitimize your opponents argument, you have lost the argument. The absolute hatred of everything science because it disagrees with someone beliefs has got to stop. Scientific institutions have some of the most rigorous and accurate methods for determining and reporting on the truth. If Trump succeeds in politicizing the scientific community in our government, our best source of information will become untrustworthy. The worst part is that he is doing it because he chooses not to believe in the science, not because its "controversial".
There is no defending this, it is absolutely ass-backwards. I don't understand why this administration hates trans-gender people so much. What they hell did they do to them? This is targeting a group for no reason other than bigotry.
It also reminds me, remember when Trump talked to "top generals" to refuse to allow transgender people to serve? Yeah, the Pentagon disagrees. Either the "Top Generals" all changed their minds, Trump was lying about who he talked to and what he discussed, or he didn't know that he didn't get to make that decision.

Fixed it for you.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should do something about this administration and our President if you are unhappy. It sounds as if you are unhappy.

I got nothing else. I am continually impressed with our President. He is surpassing many of his promises. Just blowing right through them with ease. I do not find all of his policies to my liking, but in general he is currently nailing it. By all Presidential standards he is appeasing the needs of this nation. I congratulate him for his hard work.

As perspective, I would be honored to shake his hand. Not one President since Clinton would I have said that. I was proven wrong about that one. I am a quick study. I voted Obama first round. Four months. It took me four months to see that Obama is a liar. Nothing from him was kept. Only made my life worse, and those around me with all of his regulations to regulate the regulations. No transparency. Race wars on the brink. Destroying cars for a quick buck. Continuous list...

If every thread that you start begins hating... Clearly the "cesspool" is due to me.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every article I can find on this issue cites the Washington Post as the source. The WP cites only an anonymous source.

From the article:

At the CDC, the meeting about the banned words was led by Alison Kelly, a career civil servant who is a senior leader in the agency’s Office of Financial Services, according to the CDC analyst, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak publicly. Kelly did not say why the words are being banned, according to the analyst, and told the group that she was merely relaying the information.

There is no source for the list of words and no explanation for the list. This is “circular reporting” and unsubstantiated. That is not to say that it is not true, but I have serious doubts.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, remember when Conservatives headed for the barricades back when St. Barrack did something similar with "Negro" and "Oriental"?

Yeah, no.

But don't ya just love watching the Left's overreactions?

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This "war on science" is getting insane. Feelings are getting hurt so badly that we can't handle certain words?

Its probably because you should not be talking about somebody else's looks. Tell them they seem happy or upbeat.

The HYPOCRISY Poster Child hath spoken.

Its fun to watch leftists constantly struggle and lose against their own moral relativism.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-16-2017).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I apologize for saying this to you, but I have politely noticed that you seem rather happy and upbeat lately. If I am incorrect in my observations of your character as of late, please tell me so that I may be a better person towards you and others.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm......... To be honest, I've got other more important things to address than minutia.

Now, where's my coffee?

Rams

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2017 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lemme get this straight..

For 40 years the left has rammed thought-and-speech-control up our asses by force, legislation, economics and every other means they can dream up because they are ofeeeeennnnded and their feeewwwiiinnngggsss are hurt.

NOW, they want to cry and when it might be done to them ?

Sympathy is in the dictionary.....about 1/2 way between sh*t and syphilis.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

So, it is not evil Trump extreme right censorship, but rather a scheme of deception by some swamp dwelling bureaucrats to bilk the taxpayers out of as much money as possible. That is what I suspected.
Thank you, jmbishop!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This "war on science" is getting insane. Feelings are getting hurt so badly that we can't handle certain words? Sorry, if you have to ban the words "evidence-based" in an effort to delegitimize your opponents argument, you have lost the argument. The absolute hatred of everything science because it disagrees with someone beliefs has got to stop. Scientific institutions have some of the most rigorous and accurate methods for determining and reporting on the truth. If Trump succeeds in politicizing the scientific community in our government, our best source of information will become untrustworthy. The worst part is that he is doing it because he chooses not to believe in the science, not because its "controversial".

You completely jumped the gun and incorrectly accused Trump of a "war on science". Would you like some salt on your crow?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2017 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You completely jumped the gun and incorrectly accused Trump of a "war on science". Would you like some salt on your crow?

I would rather, just for once, redact his comments and apologize. We will get neither.

I find it annoyingly comical that I have to watch what I say to liars. Only here can someone enter a conversation or start one up willfully to pass such judgement without facts. At no point in any of my days do I encounter such blatant ignorance to facts. Only here, the internet, can a person be so rude, vile, untrue, semi hidden, etc., and flourish. The supposed anonymity gives those that are socially weak a tough guy online persona.

So, what words or phrases would anyone here like banned?

I would enjoy seeing a list of words that the republicans want banned, and a list that the democrats want banned. I am thinking that the R list will be empty, and the D list will never cement itself. Meaning that it will remain fluid, unknowing, and dispersed unevenly.

Carry on...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-17-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno about word bans but I didn't need to know you just had sex.

Especially the part about still being hot.

I mean, did you at least put some pants on before logging in here?

Oh, never mind, we don't need that mind picture.
Too late!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

He also outright LIED about the pentagon "disagreeing" with the Commander in Chief.

But that's what you get when leftists "freestyle bullsh*t".

It goes all over the map from the CDC to the Pentagon and the manure gets really deep, really fast.

Even the article he cited as support for his breathless histrionics said that isn't the truth.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-17-2017).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cdc has confirmed on Twitter, that there are no banned words, just more democrat fake news. I have a screenshot but no image hosting, so maybe someone can upload a screenshot.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Cdc has confirmed on Twitter, that there are no banned words, just more democrat fake news. I have a screenshot but no image hosting, so maybe someone can upload a screenshot.

A format even a leftist with ADD can comprehend (twitter): https://twitter.com/CDCgov?...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-17-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the "History" thread topic:

.....people repeatedly call the information I posted "fake" and "lies" simply because they disagreed with it. How should I respond to that? I provided the information, they refused to believe it.

I said it in that thread and I'll say it again here:

Young man, you knowingly come to an overwhelmingly *conservative* forum and constantly poke your finger in the eye of folks here with your hyperbole and / or lies and then cry because you weren't warmly embraced.

You post wild claims and lies and then when your falsehoods are deconstructed you cry that "people repeatedly call the information I posted "fake" and "lies" simply because they disagreed with it..."

BULLCRAP.

They call it fake and lies because the drivel that you call "information" almost never matches your hyperbolic and false statements.

They call it fake and lies because the crap you call "information" is usually *opinion* and not objective fact.

They call it fake and lies because that's what it is.

Let's make this as plain as possible for you one more time: YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/121824-3.html

You now have a choice to make:

MAN UP and admit that you posted lies and wild accusations about the CDC issue and that you also outright lied about the Pentagon issue

OR....walk away from this thread just like you have done with many, many others after you had your ass, (properly), handed to you.

OR...dig your heels in and add more lies on top of lies just to be defiant.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-18-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

A format even a leftist with ADD can comprehend (twitter): https://twitter.com/CDCgov?...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

She doesn't say that the words are not banned, just that it is a "mischaracterization", then doesn't go on to explain how it is a ""mischaracterization", or that it is false.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2017 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Owning up to ones mistakes is the best medicine.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She doesn't say that the words are not banned, just that it is a "mischaracterization", then doesn't go on to explain how it is a ""mischaracterization", or that it is false.

Of course not. Except on that same page.

At least make a little effort to help yourself.

edit: I'm thinking of changing my signature to: "I am not responsible for your education or lack thereof" - williegoat

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-17-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19535 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Owning up to ones mistakes is the best medicine.

A mistake is when you pick up Diet Pepsi when you meant to pick up regular. I find it hard to believe that someone "misreads" everything.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see you foolishly chose option 3.

( "OR...dig your heels in and add more lies on top of lies just to be defiant.")

Do you understand just how stupid you look are?

Quite candidly, I knew that it would be impossible for you to MAN UP....to anything.

I'm mildly surprised that you didn't walk away again, but now that you've already played out the 3rd option......

Of course you could also try to play the 4th option that I neglected to mention:

The pathetic *VICTIM* CARD

.....but we've been down that same road with you several times before haven't we?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13840 posts
Member since Mar 2006

edit: I'm thinking of changing my signature to: "I am not responsible for your education or lack thereof" - williegoat

PRICELESS!

It makes me think of this actual exchange with another soft child of the left:

As we see right here on this forum, YES, they really are THAT stupid.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I only read the tweet you provided, I didn't go through her history. I am happy to admit that I was wrong about banned words, but there is a deeper level of analysis to take in.
As quoted from another article:

Put yourself in the shoes of a scientists trying to secure funding for a project. If you knew -- or had heard whispers -- that bigwigs up the food chain didn't want certain words in your budget proposal, what would you do? Most people would avoid using those words and write it off as the cost of doing business.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember everyone, any article coming from the Washington Post is fake news. ThreeDog (not for sure a Fiero owner), posts any article from the Washington Post, it should be treated as fake news. Which again and again and again the Washington Post always proves itself as Fake News for leftist sensational propaganda.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I only read the tweet you provided, I didn't go through her history. I am happy to admit that I was wrong about banned words, but there is a deeper level of analysis to take in.

"Put yourself in the shoes of a scientists trying to secure funding for a project. If you knew -- or had heard whispers -- that bigwigs up the food chain didn't want certain words in your budget proposal, what would you do? Most people would avoid using those words and write it off as the cost of doing business."

Your quote is from an opinion piece by a former Washington Post blogger. You really should cite the source of such things.

His "deep analysis" is nothing more than an excuse for deception. It's the difference between the beggar on the street corner saying, "I'm hungry, can you spare some change?" and the guy on the other corner with the sign that says, "Why lie? I need a beer". Both want to talk you out of your money, only one is honest.

At least Emily knew when to stop.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-18-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

They call it fake and lies because the crap you call "information" is usually *opinion* and not objective fact.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you make wild claims based on a headline that turns out to be fake news, there's not much worth saying in defense of it.

What I stated in another thread remains true.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An “evidence-based”, “transgender”, “fetus” feels that it should have “entitlement” through “diversity” but in truth, it is a “science-based”, “vulnerable” pussy.
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, all I want to know is why the hell are you guys are posting at 3AM?

Me?

Got a very rare case of insomnia but I'm retired so a nap will straighten me out.

All you working stiffs need to go to bed.

Especially if you work for AMTRAK.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 AM here. Got my sleep schedule messed up after an all nighter running a laser engraver yesterday. It's a shared machine so the only way to guarantee enough time on it this close to Christmas is to go in late.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-20-2017).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Uh, all I want to know is why the hell are you guys are posting at 3AM?

Me?

Got a very rare case of insomnia but I'm retired so a nap will straighten me out.

All you working stiffs need to go to bed.

Especially if you work for AMTRAK.

Well it is “evidence-based” that celebrity “transgenders” come out at night (clubs etc..) to show off their “diversity”, and using their “entitlement” with made up “science-based” BS, they go after “vulnerable” “fetus”es (Madonna), so... some one has to stay up to protect them.

BTW west coast here, so not late.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 12-20-2017).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe they could use the definition instead of the word, sort of a "work around"....

fe·tus.
[ˈfēdəs]
NOUN

an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your quote is from an opinion piece by a former Washington Post blogger. You really should cite the source of such things.

His "deep analysis" is nothing more than an excuse for deception. It's the difference between the beggar on the street corner saying, "I'm hungry, can you spare some change?" and the guy on the other corner with the sign that says, "Why lie? I need a beer". Both want to talk you out of your money, only one is honest.

At least Emily knew when to stop.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I never said that the article was a deeper analysis, I said there was a deeper analysis to be had. As in, there is more to think about than an outright ban.

Originally posted by Wichita:

Remember everyone, any article coming from the Washington Post is fake news. ThreeDog (not for sure a Fiero owner), posts any article from the Washington Post, it should be treated as fake news. Which again and again and again the Washington Post always proves itself as Fake News for leftist sensational propaganda.

I love how instead of responding to an argument, you just try to claim I am "not a fiero owner" in some weird attempt to discredit what I say. Search my name on the forum, you find plenty of pictures, projects, and questions.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love how instead of responding to an argument.......

Kid, you don't have an argument .

You're just being childish about fake news that you posted a wild rant about.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-20-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said that the article was a deeper analysis, I said there was a deeper analysis to be had. As in, there is more to think about than an outright ban.

That was the implication, when you wrote:

You should strive to be more clear.

But nonetheless, why don't you provide us with your deep analysis of the erroneous article on which you based your original post. Enlighten us with the truths you were able to glean from the falsehoods reported.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19535 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I believe the most valuable lesson your students will ever learn is not to trust someone, just because he is in a position of authority.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2017 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love how instead of responding to an argument,...

One, why are you arguing?

Two, if you have not received the notice, this is some BS news. Lighten up bro. You should not be so confrontational with your fellow forum members during this wonderfully beautiful and glorious holiday season young man.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock