Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  CDC gets list of forbidden words: fetus, transgender, diversity (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CDC gets list of forbidden words: fetus, transgender, diversity by Threedog
Started on: 12-16-2017 01:57 AM
Replies: 48 (1209 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 12-22-2017 02:49 AM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
One, why are you arguing?

Two, if you have not received the notice, this is some BS news. Lighten up bro. You should not be so confrontational with your fellow forum members during this wonderfully beautiful and glorious holiday season young man.

I am not the one posting threads directed at people who dare discuss opposing political opinions on this forum, calling a large portion of the population stupid and retarded.

You're attempt to discredit me by being young and reactive is cute, however I trust that the majority of this forum sees through the blatant hypocrisy of that statement.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect that your trust may be misplaced.....
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

You're attempt to discredit me by being young and reactive is cute, however I trust that the majority of this forum sees through the blatant hypocrisy of that statement.

You're equating young and reactive to ignorance? Sorry, that generalization isn't true, it's just you and the rest of your far left leaning comrades.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're attempt to discredit me by being young and reactive is cute

Tony, I think you've just been sexually harassed.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Tony, I think you've just been sexually harassed.

Can I get some of that?

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#metoo
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2017 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have wet myself. Thanks all.

@ Threedog... I have no reply for my attempt at the politeness you so blatantly mistook for an attack. But I suppose that the forum will deal its wrath appropriately.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're
attempt to discredit me by being young and reactive is cute, however I trust that the majority of this forum sees through the blatant hypocrisy of that statement.

Your improper use of the word you're, as well as your out of context use of the term hypocrisy, is helping the majority of this forum see that you are a poorly educated young man.

It is also causing members of this forum to seriously doubt your claim of being an educator.

IF indeed your are one, you stand as living testimony of the sorry state of education in this country today.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-21-2017).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not the one posting threads directed at people who dare discuss opposing political opinions on this forum, calling a large portion of the population stupid and retarded.

A large portion of the population ARE stupid and retarded.

"I is doing goodly in inglish class"

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 12-22-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay