Started on: 01-24-2017 04:25 PM
Replies: 34 (690 views)
Last post by: jmclemore on 01-26-2017 02:42 AM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://thehill.com/blogs/bl...ng-about-voter-fraud
These "alternative facts" with zero evidence are scary. If he won't shut up about it, his next step is to try and "prevent" it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberals keep repeating same lies over and over without ever stopping. Turn about is fair play. Facts dont matter. Liberals are STILL arguing about Hillarys email after a year and cant give it up. Theyre still harping about 50 other things that mean nothing. Who cares if Trump said Miss USA got fat 25 years ago. Chelsie Clinton has been ugly since birth so what ?
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was voter fraud... He wants Trump to lie.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like either of you to point to the rampant lying that Trump has done so far in office. OR give evidence that he is telling the truth about either the Crowd Sizes, or the Illegal Voters issue.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rampant lying?

There was one lie. Sean Spicer lied about the crowd sizes at the inauguration. I sent a letter to Trump explaining that I was disappointed, and that I didn't vote for someone that lies.

Then I read this.
http://www.dailywire.com/ne..._campaign=benshapiro

I DO NOT CARE IF DONALD TRUMP LIES.

Just in case that wasn't perfectly clear, let me say it again:

I DO NOT CARE IF DONALD TRUMP LIES.

Here are my reasons, which are purely mercenary and utterly shameless:

1. I WILL NOT UNILATERALLY DISARM

For eight years I watched as Obama, his supporters and his mainstream media, enjoyed victory after victory by telling lie after lie after lie after lie. Big, brash, bold, brassy, brazen, blatant, bodacious, blaring, barefaced lies about YouTube videos killing four Americans in Benghazi, about me being able to keep my health insurance and doctor, about Mitt Romney killing a woman with cancer, about there being no successful domestic terror attacks under Obama's watch, about the Obama administration being scandal free.

And here is what I learned: dirty politics work.

The Democrats are currently using lies to defeat Trump.

The mainstream media is a lying propaganda machine out to destroy Trump. So…

…out of some misguided sense of virtue we're supposed to surrender part of the arsenal?

Yeah, no.

This was my Road to Damascus moment…

During the 2012 election, when Team Obama accused Romney of murdering a woman, and the media let him, the scales fell from my eyes. I grew up a little bit. A piece of my innocence withered, dried up and died. That spot behind my ears got a little drier. My cherry went pop as I realized the following….

In politics, lying is a tactic, and if you don't use that tactic, you're screwed.

2. DO YOU WANT TO WIN OR DO YOU WANT TO LOSE?

Let me just put it like this…

How exactly is it a virtue to lose like a gentleman when your personal freedom and the fate of your country is at stake?

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Yes, politics is war. It is not war-war. Should Trump ever cross the line into illegality, violence, or the endorsing/excusing of violence (as Obama and his media frequently have), I'll speak up as loudly as anyone. And if Trump tells a lie of true consequence, an Obama-sized like…

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

…that might cross my line, as well. We'll see.

Reality, though, is still reality. Unless you want to live in a politically correct concentration camp (that used to be America) where your church is forced to perform same-sex marriages and a centralized government takes 70% of your income to fund abortions, you best be prepared, figuratively, to firebomb civilians in Dresden and nuke women and children at Hiroshima.

4. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BULLS**T AND LYING

Right now Trump has remained safely in what The New York Post's Kyle Smith once brilliantly described as "The Bullshit Zone."

Back in 2013, Smith explained:

Obama says a lot of things that are not true, even nonsensical. But it’s easy to shrug off most of these, because they aren’t really lies. They’re just bulls – – t.

Bulls – – t is airy, meaningless drivel, the stuff that campaigns are made of. Or it’s a misleading oversimplification with hidden qualifiers. Not only do we forgive bulls – – t, we like it. …

Even when Obama made seemingly specific promises like, “I want to go line by line through every item in the federal budget and eliminate programs that don’t work,” he left himself wiggle room. He still wants to do that, no doubt. He’s just too busy filling out his March Madness brackets and golfing. Or maybe he just couldn’t find a program that fails by his standards.

While he was saying things like, “I will make sure we renegotiate NAFTA” in an effort to match Hillary Clinton’s equally insincere blather about turning back the clock on the free trade agreement that her husband vigorously promoted and signed, Obama aides were going around telling Canadian officials that this was just “rhetoric” — a nice word for “bulls – – t.”

Sorry, I'm just not going to get shrieky over BS.

5. THE MEDIA IS THE ONLY ISSUE

I am no hypocrite. Obama's lying never really bothered me. Politicians lie. That is what they do. In fact, I've always admired Obama's mettle when it came to getting what he wanted; and I've always wanted a Republican Obama willing to do the same. And other than throwing some ridicule around, I certainly never got worked up over his BS.

My issue has always been a mainstream media that portrays itself as objective and unbiased.
My issue has always been a mainstream media that portrays itself as objective and unbiased. And right now, that is still the only issue. The very same media that not only covered for Obama's lies, but exuberantly aided and abetted them, must be defeated, crushed, ground into dust, and then poured into 55 gallon drums that are dumped unceremoniously into the blackest part of the ocean.

Other than the exceptions listed above about illegal behavior and violence, how we defeat these cretins makes no difference to me. None. Nada. Nought. Nothing. Zip. Zippo. Zilch. Don't care. Don't wanna care. Can't dance, don't ask me.

There is no higher moral value than the total and complete defeat of our national media. The media is evil, and the media was the first to throw away virtues such as honesty and fair play, and here's a naked truth for you…

If you valiantly stick to Marquis of Queensbury as your opponent bites, kicks, scratches, spits, and hurls folding chairs, you are going to valiantly get knocked valiantly down on your valiant backside.

--

In closing, let me be very clear about one thing…

I will not lie.

Oh, I will make mistakes… But I will never intentionally lie to you or to anyone else.

And this piece should prove that, and it is meant only as an explanation for why I'm not going to expend a single ounce of energy calling balls and strikes on Trump. I just want to win the game, and if one gets by the umpire, I am all for it.

You know where I stand.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5568 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by Threedog:

I would like either of you to point to the rampant lying that Trump has done so far in office. OR give evidence that he is telling the truth about either the Crowd Sizes, or the Illegal Voters issue.

Then President Obama told Illegal Aliens to vote. In California they voted. I believe that they voted here in Missouri as well. There were Illegals bragging online about voting.

There is no way to prove it, but there is a way to stop it from happening again. Voter ID. If you are against it you believe that illegals vote, and people vote multiple times and putting something in place like Voter ID would stop them.

Brad
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK

Lets settle the media LIE about the inaugural crowd:

Originally posted by randye:

I suppose I need to say it AGAIN...

The TRUTH always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the leftist media originally told you.

Those "empty mall", thin crowd photos that the leftie media keeps using to compare Obama and Trump inaugurals.....

Well it now is evident that the "empty mall" photo was taken over 1 HOUR before the ceremony..... During the rain.... With white tarps over the lawn areas so that the crowds wouldn't create any more of a giant mud hole for the National Parks Service to repair.

Inconveniently, and ironically, CNN proudly put their "gigapixel" photo on the web which shows a VERY different story:

http://www.cnn.com/interact...uguration-gigapixel/

Note that the full crowd DURING THE ACTUAL CEREMONY stretches all the way back on the mall from the Capitol steps to the Washington Monument.

Not the exactly the fiction that the leftist media has been pushing.

YES, the leftist media IS LYING about the crowd size.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2017).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I am at a loss,.. does it mean Trump is not President because someone else had larger crowds? Does crowd size veto the electoral college?
And worst of all,,..... the media lies????

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-24-2017).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://thehill.com/blogs/bl...ng-about-voter-fraud
These "alternative facts" with zero evidence are scary. If he won't shut up about it, his next step is to try and "prevent" it.

Lies like flys constantly from everywhere. That's a damned fact. That's why people are so angry.

I'm asking not just you but everyone. Why do you only care when It is an opposing party that lies and constantly excuse your own.

Shouldn't it be the other way around. Shouldn't you be hardest on your own?

If you are guilty of this I think you are an ******* and the worst kind of American. If that insults you then it is directed correctly and I'll stand by my assertion.
deceler8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have been at the Inaugural, but sadly, I had to work.

------------------

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The good news in all this is that if you like your Dr, you can keep him and another plus is that your health care costs are going to go down.

(also, 'we' do NOT collect data, read your emails, or listen in on the phone calls of private American citizens.)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-24-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2017 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Lies like flys constantly from everywhere. That's a damned fact. That's why people are so angry.

I'm asking not just you but everyone. Why do you only care when It is an opposing party that lies and constantly excuse your own.

Shouldn't it be the other way around. Shouldn't you be hardest on your own?

If you are guilty of this I think you are an ******* and the worst kind of American. If that insults you then it is directed correctly and I'll stand by my assertion.

Whom are you asking? it seems OK to you if your side lies, but not the others. So are you asking yourself?

No, I'm not OK with any government official lying. However, it has been shown, neigh, proven, that Trump does nothing but lie. There has not been a single thing which he has said in at least the last 18 months, which has been fact. He constantly restates Russian talking points, about everything, including foreign policy.

As for me, I don't give a damn what your party affiliation is. I'm hard on everyone.

It's flies not flys. Why do I care now? Because Trump is an outright fascist who only cares about himself and his own power. He has proven this constantly over the last 18 months, and yet the right continues to cry out "give him a chance." Well we've been giving him a chance for 18 months, and he hasn't changed. One of his first acts was to declare his "day of ascension" as a special holiday which should be "devoted" to patriotism. You know, unlike all the other national public holidays which we already have, specifically for celebrating America, like I don't know, Independence Day, or maybe President's Day, or how about Veteran's Day or maybeFlag Day, or how about the day which is already called Patriot's Day? Or maybe one of his first acts being a declaration of war against the press, because his feelings were hurt by what they said, and so they shouldn't be allowed to print anything. Maybe declaring that government agencies like the EPA, National Parks, and USDA are no longer allowed to speak to the public in any form? Or his "drain the swamp" campaign, which led him to appoint multiple Goldman-Sachs alums, and other corporate hounds whose only interest is profit, to cabinet positions? His refusal to denounce any action of Russia?

What will it take for you to see how much of a narcissist and fascist Trump and the Republicans are? Will it take even people who claimed to support him being deported? Will it take your own family being denied care after being diagnosed with terminal illness? Will it take the water in your area being turned to poison from lack of testing and oversight? Will it take you losing your job? How far does must the fascism reach, until you will defend the country against it?

As I've said before, and apparently I must say again, my only concern isn't Trump. It's a system of government which has abandoned the people and the constitution, in favor of the party's ideals. This isn't just about Trump. It's about the rise of the far right all over the world. That we've allowed it to happen here is only the beginning. If Russia can influence us enough to enact such change, then Putin is far more confident of doing the same in the rest of the world.

You want to defend the 2nd amendment as a means of protecting against tyranny? Well now is the time to start standing up. Because tyranny is on the rise, my friend. Whether you want to see it or not.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Trump does nothing but lie.

Trump is an outright fascist who only cares about himself and his own power.

What will it take for you to see how much of a narcissist and fascist Trump and the Republicans are?

my only concern isn't Trump.

This isn't just about Trump. .

Trump Derangement Syndrome

How many different accounts / usernames do you have on PFF ?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are you guys so sure of things with no evidence?

If two people disagree with you "It MUST be multiple accounts, and I will shout it repeatedly with zero evidence, that makes it true!"

Both sides of the isle are telling Trump to stop openly lying..yet you just ignore it. And now you are claiming the Obama campaign started a lie about Romney Murdering someone? When did this happen? Where is your evidence?
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013
By the way, here is more evidence that he is lying : http://thehill.com/homenews...aud-as-trump-claimed

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Whom are you asking? it seems OK to you if your side lies, but not the others. So are you asking yourself?

Trump up my ass blah blah

As for me, I don't give a damn what your party affiliation is. I'm hard on everyone.

Trump and Putin up my ass blah blah

You want to defend the 2nd amendment as a means of protecting against tyranny? Well now is the time to start standing up. Because tyranny is on the rise, my friend. Whether you want to see it or not.

You don't know what side I am on.
You are not hard on everyone. You have Trump up your ass.
You wouldn't know where tyranny comes from if I shoved it up your ass.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By the way, here is more evidence that he is lying : http://thehill.com/homenews...aud-as-trump-claimed

Ok, I looked at it.

There is no *EVIDENCE* in that article.
Two members of congress gave their OPINIONS, and to be perfectly accurate, Congressman Ryan specifically said:

"I’ve seen no evidence to that effect. I’ve made that very, very clear,” Ryan told reporters at the Capitol, reiterating his position on Trump’s claim of mass voter fraud. "

A congressman being very circumspect in his comments is not unusual and it certainly is NOT *evidence* of any "lies" you claim have been told.

Repeat:

A congressman saying that he has seen no evidence is not ipso facto *evidence* of a lie.

HYPERBOLE...a term you need to become familiar with and practice that you need to avoid .

You may also want to start learning the difference between facts and opinions. I know that's a tall order for leftists, but its going to be a very long and difficult 4-8 years for you so there is plenty of time and opportunity for you to learn.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-25-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2017 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voter fraud is huge and real, just because the election is over. doesn't mean kick the issue down the road for 4 years..
Address it.. Now.. fix it NOW.. Heck use the c.c. company tech for this and amil the i.d. for free.. No cost so the fools that claim it's a racist tool can STFU..
Photo i.d. with the c.c. chip i.d. only good for voting.. so those that think they'll be used for tracking you.. can STFU as you can put it away and not carry it on you other than when you need to vote..

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, I looked at it.

There is no *EVIDENCE* in that article.
Two members of congress gave their OPINIONS, and to be perfectly accurate, Congressman Ryan specifically said:

"I’ve seen no evidence to that effect. I’ve made that very, very clear,” Ryan told reporters at the Capitol, reiterating his position on Trump’s claim of mass voter fraud. "

A congressman being very circumspect in his comments is not unusual and it certainly is NOT *evidence* of any "lies" you claim have been told.

Repeat:

A congressman saying that he has seen no evidence is not ipso facto *evidence* of a lie.

HYPERBOLE...a term you need to become familiar with and practice that you need to avoid .

You may also want to start learning the difference between facts and opinions. I know that's a tall order for leftists, but its going to be a very long and difficult 4-8 years for you so there is plenty of time and opportunity for you to learn.

Trump is making an unsupported claim, people from a variety of backgrounds with many different bias's all say that it is 100% BS because there is ZERO evidence for his claim. Why do you believe Trump?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I honestly cant say I seen anyone say they were illegal and voted, BUT I personally DID SEE several people say on tv that they had voted multiple times...which is also voter fraud.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump is making an unsupported claim, people from a variety of backgrounds with many different bias's all say that it is 100% BS because there is ZERO evidence for his claim. Why do you believe Trump?

Did you miss the 3 part youtube series where they ndercovered the dem leadership admitting to this and soon after it went live being fired..
or you just looking the other way, nothing to see here.. like a good sheep
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YES, the leftist media IS LYING about the crowd size.

I know it can be hard to decipher what's fact and what's an alternative fact but I've always found Reuters a reliable source.

Photos. Side-by-side photos of the 2017 inauguration crowds and 2009 inauguration crowds on the National Mall show a noticeable difference, with 2009’s crowds filling up more of the space, from the perspective of the Washington Monument looking toward the Capitol.

See Reuters’ side-by-side photos here, both pictures taken by the news agency. The Jan. 20, 2017, photo was taken at 12:01 p.m., the Reuters photo caption says. Trump took the oath of office at noon.

Reuters editor Jim Bourg posted on Facebook that he was the one who assigned the photographer to take pictures from the top of the Washington Monument. Bourg wrote that he had seen “a lot of inaccurate talk and allegations online about the crowd photos from Friday’s Trump inauguration that are simply not borne out by the FACTS.”

“Only one news organization had a still photographer atop the Washington monument for the inauguration and I assigned him to be there,” Bourg wrote on Jan. 22. “This photo by Reuters News Pictures staff photographer Lucas Jackson was taken at 12:01:18 p.m. on Friday and not much earlier as many people are trying to claim.”

The New York Times tweeted photos from Getty Images in 2009 and the 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee for 2017, writing that both were taken 45 minutes before the respective presidents’ swearing-in.

http://www.usatoday.com/sto...crowd-size/96984496/
http://www.reuters.com/arti...-media-idUSKBN15600I
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CNN claimed it was their picture that they shown. So one of them is lying. Even if its time stamped, thats easy enough to change even by me with my limited photo editing skills. I watched the whole thing from 7am till the middle of prime time. I didnt see all those big gaps at the swearing in. It was cold, drizzly and lightly raining most of the day. I wouldnt stand outside for 3 hours myself to see anyone do anything.

Everyone has ZERO proof if extraterrestrials too, but science says its not BS.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This libtard BS is getting ridiculous even for them!

Yes there was and is and always has been voter fraud. Only those with something to lose or hide would not want this investigated, dems running scared now.

Crowd size? well doesn't change a single dammed thing! even if the media doubles down on there BS. Not as big as Obama's crowd? don't care and not sure anybody does.
Watching the news I heard them say they thought maybe a million and a half people................. the democrat gets all excited and butt hurt and almost screams WELL OBAMA HAD 1.8 MILLION!

The point to this crowd size is that the media lied and posted misleading pictures and thinks they can just scream LIAR lowder and they will be absolved.

Main stream media believes democrats are truly stupid and in many cases they are right. Proved by them flaunting about Dan Rather and his opinions again...... seriously? One would have to be a special kind of gullible to eat that up.

Here is what one looks like.

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
regardless of any potential effect on future elections,
the fact must be gathered and published,ready, to be
used in future discussions on election legitimacy.

It's simply time to end the popular vote lie and scam
that will be used every time they don't win which is
based on a few counties in 2 states.

As for the inauguration crowd size comparison
between Obama and Trump? It's DC "Democrat Country".
Wait until his 2nd term. The crowd size will be larger after
He forces all the liberals out of town an replace then with
Trumpers
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, yep. In the end, even if no one showed up except Trump and the Justice, hed still be the President right now. So all the BS means absolutely nothing.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes there was and is and always has been voter fraud. Only those with something to lose or hide would not want this investigated, dems running scared now.

Well by that logic, we'd better search your home, after all, there is nothing to lose if you didn't do anything, right?

Two reasons people hate this. The first is that he makes a claim BEFORE the research is done. You can't do that, you can't say that millions of people voted illegally without any information to back it up. You can say "I suspect there might be an issue, we should look into this", not "Millions voted illegally, this has to be stopped".

Dems do not want it investigated because we fear that the results will be lies. With the federal governments agencies told they are not allowed to post information, the only person who can report the numbers is the administration. That can't be how it works. We have to see the raw data that is collected from the agencies(which are non-partisan). By forcing them to be quiet and only speaking about them himself, Trump makes "facts" from the government completely untrustworthy.

I would be fine with an investigation if he did not:

A-Make a claim with no evidence before an investigation was started
B-Prevent all government agencies from sharing the information independently, and were not published through him.

Crowd size? well doesn't change a single dammed thing! even if the media doubles down on there BS. Not as big as Obama's crowd? don't care and not sure anybody does.
Watching the news I heard them say they thought maybe a million and a half people................. the democrat gets all excited and butt hurt and almost screams WELL OBAMA HAD 1.8 MILLION!

It does matter, because if Trump and his administration are willing to double down on such an obvious and ridiculous lie, who knows what else they will lie about? Especially after they silenced all scientists and federal agencies(simply because they do not want anyone to post any facts that they do not agree with).

The point to this crowd size is that the media lied and posted misleading pictures and thinks they can just scream LIAR lowder and they will be absolved.

Do you have any evidence of this? I sure do, I have posted it. Each article I posted has multiple pictures and sources for their information and the size of the crowd. What evidence do you have?

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 01-25-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...What evidence do you have?

That I am happy with my choices. Yes, generally happy. My evidence is my knowledge that I am working toward a goal. That goal is being helped along by the decisions that our President is making. I am left hopeless after voting Obama the first go round.

If I, of all members here, can give 4 months time to see just how hard my new President is working for me, why can't a person as gracious as you do the same?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-25-2017).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any evidence of this? I sure do, I have posted it. Each article I posted has multiple pictures and sources for their information and the size of the crowd. What evidence do you have?

OK buck, you watch fake news, you parrot fake news, you have shown no willingness to acknowledge any of the posts showing you your wrong. I do respect your perseverance though..... kind of like the Black Night by MP

Investigating voter fraud has zip zero to due with searching my home, the government does not have the same protections under the constitution that I and other US citizens enjoy. But thanks for the blatant example.

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 01-25-2017).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at a hotel a night ago, and also a night the week before that, and they had CNN on in the lobby. It was all they were talking about the whole time, 2 weeks I see CNN twice and that's all they have to talk about.
"Trump said there was voter fraud"

Their comments only reminded me why I don't usually watch garbage news 24/7 channels.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-25-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The agencies are not "Non-partisan", this has been proven several times by things such as the IRS going after Conservative groups etc.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

OK buck, you watch fake news, you parrot fake news, you have shown no willingness to acknowledge any of the posts showing you your wrong. I do respect your preference though..... kind of like the Black Night by MP

Investigating voter fraud has zip zero to due with searching my home, the government does not have the same protections under the constitution that I and other US citizens enjoy. But thanks for the blatant example.

The only counter evidence was the CNN picture, which has been proven as misleading.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-35...el-vs-pbs-timelapse/

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only counter evidence was the CNN picture, which has been proven as misleading.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-35...el-vs-pbs-timelapse/

Well, there you have it. Only one counter evidence post.

Like stated earlier, I am pleased with the President's current choices while in office for the past several days. He is accomplishing more than any other President that I can remember in a very short time. ****, he could be like Madonna and offer blowjobs to all, and still catch shat from liberals because he had someone clean up after each one.

Geez. Vaginal overload on isle cry baby.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

The agencies are not "Non-partisan", this has been proven several times by things such as the IRS going after Conservative groups etc.

Brad

Perhaps even the National Parks Service who put tarps over the National Mall and was in control of crowd access ?

Waiting for the predictable little leftie monkey to retort something such as: "So NOW you're claiming it was the NPS that kept people away ?
The answer, of course, being; NO little fella. I was posing an rhetorical interrogatory. A *question*. A simple question that is particularly relevant in light of the malicious shut down of veterans memorials by the NPS under Obama's order in 2013. There's real documented history of such political stunts by the left.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-26-2017).]

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gut Regulatory Excess And Tyranny

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock