Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The 'What I'm Seeing Today' thread. (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 'What I'm Seeing Today' thread. by maryjane
Started on: 04-21-2016 01:31 PM
Replies: 505 (10587 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 04-04-2024 09:44 AM
OldsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2020 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, I'll back track to 8 days ago when Rita(I wish they wouldn't name snowstorms) left this overnight.

Don't think the dog will be rompin here soon

My son works 2nd shift at the school, so I plowed the dirt road before 11:00 that night. The Town truck still had full blade later the next morning.

Today, after 2-3" of rain washed 3 feet of snow down hill, I was looking at this on Christmas day. The Ouleout looks kinda owly.

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2021 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
February in Arizona:

OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2021 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I like the change of seasons, the ol bones sometimes tell me otherwise. Not a snowbird yet, but that could change. You never know, you could end up with a new neighbor!

[This message has been edited by OldsFiero (edited 02-17-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2021 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heatpump frozen. (not mine)

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:
The Ouleout looks kinda owly.

Oh, I don't know, I think that's very pretty country. But, would not put up with all that white stuff.

Rams
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my snowmobiles a long time ago. I cross country ski some, but every year it seems that snow is more of a PITA than before. It snowed 4" yesterday. We are supposed to get 3-5 today. But spring, summer and fall are lovely.
Marc
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched a T-33 come in to Glendale airport yesterday. I haven't seen one in 30 years.

All I had was my cell phone and I was a quarter mile away.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have about 800 hours in the T-33. Good old airplane. Taught me to actually fly the airplane. No autopilot, no flight directors, manual trim. 360 knots true airspeed at altitude.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I have about 800 hours in the T-33. Good old airplane. Taught me to actually fly the airplane. No autopilot, no flight directors, manual trim. 360 knots true airspeed at altitude.

The last time I saw one in the air, it was the pace plane for the unlimiteds at the air races.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2021 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beware!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2021 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Beware!

of?
PFF
System Bot
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2021 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2021 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring is around the corner. Saw the first robins yesterday. That means it will snow in the next day or so. Happens every year. Then they all stand around in the snow and yell at each other about who said the early bird gets the worm. Meanwhile, the boys are ready, the hens are not.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2021 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to Walmart and noticed,

all the immigrants from Far East Asian had spouses from the Far East and children looked like them.
All the Middle Eastern immigrants had ME spouses and numerous children that looked like them.
All the Central and South American immigrants had spouses like them with numerous children that looked like them.

Then I noticed numerous White women with no spouse and many with 1 child of mixed race.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No pics and I have a long 6 hr drive back home. A friend of mine in South Tx from called last night and told me SpaceX was probably going to try to launch SN11 today, so I left home not long afterwards for his place on the south end of Port Isabelle. Launch was scrubbed this afternoon so there was nothing to see. May be my very last chance to watch a rocket launch in person but it was a nice drive till I got closer to the coast and ran into fog. I did take some pics but found out the sd card in my camera is corrupted some kind of way.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-26-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome to Phnom Penh, Cambodia 🇰🇭

First international flight since last March.

Oh crap. Not happy.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 03-27-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Summer is only a couple of months away.
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Corvette composter
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would someone just leaf it like that? What a treemendous waste.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I blame it on the trees.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I blame it on the trees.

That's it! Why branch out when you can stick with what you know. But I'd say you are really going out on a limb, barking up the wrong...uh...er...
007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2021 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's May Day holiday week. This is a mall in Korea Town

This is a lamb shish kebab

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2021 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May the Fourth be With You!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2021 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

300 rmb silver piece.

Nice and shiny. I bought it not knowing just how big it is.

holy moly it's crazy.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2021 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got up at buttcrack of dawn yesterday and again today.
We've had a lot of rain and storms and am again watching the river rise & snake across my Easternmost pastures.

Power went off Tuesday night 8pm and was off until about 10pm last night. 
Yesterday morning:

Went ahead and fired up the generator yesterday just before noon so the freezer and fridge stuff could get some cold air and all our electronics needed a charge, and I needed to pump up some water for toilet too. That genset is soooo LOUD! Keurig coffee this morning, since I didn't get the old school coffee pot washed before crashing late last night.

I went up the hill about a mile away to the nearest convenience store and this was parked outside. Mudder.

Couldn't get positioned to get both vehicles in the shot, but Texas Dept public Safety (Highway Patrol) car was sitting off to the side of the parking lot, and I suspect waiting for the 4 wheeler owner to come out of the store. They aren't allowed on the roads or right-a-ways here and that one wasn't licensed in any way. Hope the trooper just gave him a verbal warning tho. Out here in the country, things are a bit less 'tight'.
(I could have driven one of my farm tractors up there and it would have been perfectly legal as long as I put the little orange plastic triangle placard on the back of it)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-20-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my, the requirements have changed a bit.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh my, the requirements have changed a bit.

The English translation is obviously so that the Biden administration understands and obeys the "new rules" too.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone need a small refrigerator?

I apologize for my formatting skills. One day I will figure out why pictures post sideways from my iPhone.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 06-20-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
from above post

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 06-11-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. .

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-14-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2021 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A light morning rain and a forecast high of under 100o made for a nice, cool morning ride and a very rare day indeed for June in the Valley of the Sun.

We just came off a new record last week of six consecutive days above 115o.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2021 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peacock 🦚

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 06-27-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2021 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone hungry?

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 07-12-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got 2" of rain in the last three hours. To many of you, that may not sound like much, but I have been scouring Youtube for videos on how to build an ark. I'm looking for my cubit stick now.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a typhoon moving through Shanghai now. 2 inches sounds like a mild showery day.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a typhoon moving through Shanghai now. 2 inches sounds like a mild showery day.

That kind of rain causes flash floods around here. There are still at least two people missing, one 16 and one 4 years old.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2021 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not seeing honey bees. Is it Roundup causing it? Clover is everywhere. No bees.
I AM seeing medicated women everywhere. In a pawn shop I heard 3 of them discussing a drug addled customer. One commented his type is the reason they're all on medication.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock