Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The 'What I'm Seeing Today' thread. (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 'What I'm Seeing Today' thread. by maryjane
Started on: 04-21-2016 01:31 PM
Replies: 325 (6285 views)
Last post by: OldsFiero on 02-22-2021 07:27 AM
OldsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2020 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroClick Here to Email OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, I'll back track to 8 days ago when Rita(I wish they wouldn't name snowstorms) left this overnight.

Don't think the dog will be rompin here soon

My son works 2nd shift at the school, so I plowed the dirt road before 11:00 that night. The Town truck still had full blade later the next morning.

Today, after 2-3" of rain washed 3 feet of snow down hill, I was looking at this on Christmas day. The Ouleout looks kinda owly.

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2021 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
February in Arizona:

OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2021 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroClick Here to Email OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I like the change of seasons, the ol bones sometimes tell me otherwise. Not a snowbird yet, but that could change. You never know, you could end up with a new neighbor!

[This message has been edited by OldsFiero (edited 02-17-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2021 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heatpump frozen. (not mine)

blackrams

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 223
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:
The Ouleout looks kinda owly.

Oh, I don't know, I think that's very pretty country. But, would not put up with all that white stuff.

Rams
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroClick Here to Email OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my snowmobiles a long time ago. I cross country ski some, but every year it seems that snow is more of a PITA than before. It snowed 4" yesterday. We are supposed to get 3-5 today. But spring, summer and fall are lovely.
Marc
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock