Click here to visit The FieroStore | View all sponsors
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The 'What I'm Seeing Today' thread. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 'What I'm Seeing Today' thread. by maryjane
Started on: 04-21-2016 01:31 PM
Replies: 245 (4301 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 11-06-2019 11:36 PM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2019 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniClick Here to Email HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look who parked next to me in Dalian. I didn't see the short round One. He doesn't fly.

IP: Logged

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2019 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Look who parked next to me in Dalian. I didn't see the short round One. He doesn't fly.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/p-671

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 440
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2019 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought Short Round had to borrow an airplane from some other nation every time he went very far...no?

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2019 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniClick Here to Email HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I forgot about the meeting in Singapore. He rode an Air China B747.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2019 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Life goes on here...

Water rats rebuilt their lodge after I burned it to the waterline when the pond was lower.. The only reason the water is as high as it is in this picture is because they have yet again dammed up a major drain that by design, sets max pond level several ft lower than it is now. I'll be tearing that dam out today and setting a couple of conibears in the approach to it.

Doing some dirt work to get down to the iron ore/gravel/sand mix to fix my road.

A different sacrificial spoil area I'm digging from, that the material is good for nothing other than fillin in holes..I'm using it to raise the dam level a bit but mostly to cover the roots that were exposed during the Great Flood of 2017 when water went over thedam and washed off some of the soil. Got tired of bouncing my kidneys around when driving the tractor or truck across the dam.

A few people here will understand what this is and why it happens. Among my least favorite things to have to do.

Ater being flooded multiple times, it looks like they've abandoned this one, at least temporarily.

And, the never ending battle against the true and uncontested apex predators here in my county.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-05-2019).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And, we will see what tomorrow morning brings....
unlocked, cocked loaded..........

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock