Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

For Westfest, I wanted to do a little scotch tasting with my buddies, so I bought Johnny Walker Black, Green, Gold and...BLUE! Oh, good gawd in heaven, Blue Label is the smoothest stuff I've ever tasted! And I found a good deal on it...$149/bottle, cheapest anywhere.

Oh good god. even drunk you couldn't get me to pay $149/bottle.

I normally miss this thread, because I drink quick and to the point. So far I have spent $16. ($8 a pint). Down that first pint in an hour, and then wobble to the store for the next one, and wander off to wherever. ( I literally barely remember a day or so later).

So tonight. I bought that first pint, used it on the walk to the post office, etc... (about 3 miles each way). Funny how alcohol makes it so much easier to talk to people/girls. I saw my buddy who works in the post office, and it took him all of a minute to ask me "have you been drinking?" I told him it was a special enhanced pepsi. 1/8 pepsi, and 7/8 Smirnoff Vodka. He laughed and said that it must be nice to be me.

So I leave there, walk a few more blocks to where a few of my customers/friends are. They comment about a Milf walking by..after I leave there, I catch up to her. Talk for a moment, nothing special happens. It appears she is waiting for someone. I continue on my way, and then see her again about 10 blocks away. Talk to her some more, and she still seems like she is waiting for someone. Anyway. I don't pursue anything. I thought she was Polish (that is whats in this area) but she said Canadian. ( why didn't I pursue? I was on foot, and she was well out of my league.)

Bought the 2nd one and Got back home.....ate something, fell asleep/passed out. Woke up to relieve myself of some of it...(was thinking about where to go, what trouble to get into) and .literally almost bumped into a family member. So I didn't leave the house (which is a good thing). So now I can post here. (oh and I still have 80% of that 2nd bottle).

IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:
Oh good god. even drunk you couldn't get me to pay $149/bottle.

Whaddya expect, being from f***ing Jersey? What are you drinking, lighter fluid?

ND: Johnny Walker Black. Mmmmmm...better than whatever the hell crap I was drinking last night.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 08-01-2009).]

agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
21st birthday wasted doing my best to post tonight!!!!! you guys are the best!!!! i am going to regret this tomorrow!
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whaddya expect, being from f***ing Jersey? What are you drinking, lighter fluid?

ND: Johnny Walker Black. Mmmmmm...better than whatever the hell crap I was drinking last night.

I soooooooooo miss those California days. I will always remember you teaching me that you can drive a stick without using the clutch.

I am an easy date....I drink Smirnoff. Cheap enough, and I don't wake up with a hangover. (but then I probably dont wake up for 14hrs) lol

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 08-07-2009).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

I soooooooooo miss those California days. I will always remember you teaching me that you can drive a stick without using the clutch.

I am an easy date....I drink Smirnoff. Cheap enough, and I don't wake up with a hangover. (but then I probably dont wake up for 14hrs) lol

Yeah, we have some good times out here, huh? Too bad you left for Jersey, but hope all is well for you.

ND: Johnny Walker Black. Mmmmmm. Scotch. 'nuff said.
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hooooo! Neww job, news city, and on lS2.com theor taking pics og bees. Im now in IA, going to be working in IL, and thought Id toast 2 the last of my daytime freedom!

lets see if this works:

damn things wig mke out.

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bugs me out too.

Best of luck with the new changes.

I have this bad habit of buying 1 pint, killing it in way to short of time, buying a 2nd and barely making it through the 2nd. Well tonight I found that 95% full 2nd pint hiding away, and I already have 1/2 litre that I knew about. So I might as well kill the pint right? Only makes sense LOL.

that was about an hour ago, killed the pint, and working on the 1/2 litre.

Downside: I am completely broke and can't go out and get in any trouble.

Upside: I am completely broke and can't go out and get in any trouble. (and will probably sleep well).

They really should make those DUI test typing related..........I can still type really well and fast while drunk.

Damn I really want some fast food, McD's or Taco Bell or something,but nobody delivers at 3am.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow nobody else has been drunk since my last post?

oh wait, my last post was only ____ so long ago.

probably about to pass out, so bye
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My friends are a bunch of F&%^*$ A$$ o's got drunk as a mo with them and my boy stse the DD the whole way home did nufin but drive like a douch and throw me all over the trunk of the explodr aggg man i dont even remember what i drunk but im an drank, on a good note i think i ment my futur ex girlfriend...........PFF rules im passin out..........................
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the gin tonite! Been 48 hrs without! Feelin" good!
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmm...beer. Went round the world tonight. Feelin nice.
PFF
System Bot
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I already posted in here once. But here I am again. Just want my Fiero back so I can obsess on something that won't kill me...like boooze or my ex gf Those things-BAD. Fiero-GOOD.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Mmm...beer. Went round the world tonight. Feelin nice.

was is "round the world"? I am going to guess trying drinks from different places?

Don't remember what time it was when I started, but I probably set a personal record for how fast I could get fkd up and pass out. A girl called me and I told her I would come see her. (luckily I didn't) because she only gets me in trouble LOL. I think I slept about 6hours or more..but I am still intoxicated, so I think I will just go back to sleep.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmmm...scotch. Yeah, baby.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Noone's been drinking??? Get to work, people!

ND: scotch!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm...Just remembered I have some sake tucked away....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
e cwll phon keeps ringin but i cant find it.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i can't post on here cause i don't drink
OOPS
lol
2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yukon Jack sucks.... Tried it for the first time in about 20 years or so. Now that I paid for it, I must drink it.

And all this wthout spell check. Patting myself on the back, except I can't reach right now. I would probably fall out of my chair.
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm back. Cheap beer...$.99 Bud Ice 22oz bottles.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just nailed a racoon with big trash bag. Teach that little F^^^^er to root through my trash.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2009 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmm. Scotch. Yeah, baby. Better quality than Southern Comfort, although i have a patruicualr affi8nity for SC. Oh well.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2009 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put in earley and chilled playing xbox while chillin with my buddy Jack D Drunk grand theft auto is AWSOME!
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wednesday college Drunk Bump!

Key Ice FTW~~!!!!

~ Derek
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about if I took my Tramadol? It makes me feel drunk...
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

How about if I took my Tramadol? It makes me feel drunk...

Oh, man, I used to take Ambien for sleep. Mix that with booze, and you'd be lucky to make it bed before you feel asleep!

ND: scotch

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I take ambien every now and then to sleep. Holy s***!
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, man, I used to take Ambien for sleep. Mix that with booze, and you'd be lucky to make it bed before you feel asleep!

ND: scotch

This time of year when it starts turning warm to cold.. The rain starts.. then the snow. Plays hell with my neck. I had surgery when I was 10, so I have arthritis in it now. Tramadol is similar to Loritab, but is a lower class narcotic. I get it, Loritab, Voltarin and Medrol packs for the arthritis. I try to take the Tramadol when it's hurting unless it is a real bad day, then I take the Loritab. Voltarin is a anti-inflamatory non-steroidal where the Medrol pack is a steroidal anti-inflamatory. The Medrol pack is a 6 day deal, but it helps alot. My neck is pretty messed up, I'm told the bones will need fused by the time I'm 50.

Cold raiiny day here again, so I took some Tramadol a few ago.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 10-08-2009).]

Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not drunk, but a glass of glenlivet before bed puts you to sleep well.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2009 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah im fit shaced! How come chicks never tell you they are with some one until that person comes up and gets all rowdy? Then when i hit the dude im the bad guy? I don't get it? Are all chicks this way or is it judt the ones in delwere.? i had alot of captain oand cokes so im feeling reely good

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked uyp a ser ot glasses that were thrwon into the freezer and MAN OH BOY O BoY does it make the beer taste better.

Beer in a can sux, bottle is good, but wow frosty mug is better. Makes the beer experaince so much better to enjy the flavor of the beer.

Thank goodless for the preview button on the HTML coding /

Glasses up, its tine to enjoy!

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2009 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor. Im so no good right now.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was propositioned by three different girls tnight...why am i not singel?
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 Fiero GT

3383 posts
Member since Mar 2005
OH. and when i was leaving the last bar, one girtl said she "liked my face." WTF am i supposed to do with that?
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 Fiero GT

3383 posts
Member since Mar 2005
By teh way, this is my first time posting in theis thread. definitelty not the first time I've been drunk enough...just the first I've not been too drunk to remember it.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 Fiero GT

3383 posts
Member since Mar 2005
Just tryign to see how mshy times i can respond to myself.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 Fiero GT

3383 posts
Member since Mar 2005
Looks like quite a few/
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 Fiero GT

3383 posts
Member since Mar 2005
Anybody else awake/conscious?
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1986 Fiero GT

3383 posts
Member since Mar 2005
didn't think so...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock