Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for some reason i'm buzzed right now, must be the 22oz Yuengling Lager I just drank ~

Edit: PHUCK Yeah I PWN page 4

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 08-30-2008).]

IP: Logged
buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

ROTg-dFLMAO !!!!!

so, I'm not the only one who cant type rember when drinking. Closing one eye helps sometimes.

Thats so right
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fifth of 100 proof Southern Comfort to myself. I'm pretty damn f-ed up myself. Me and my boy just drank a shot every time we did something stupid in GTA4.. Needless to say.. We drank a lot really quickly.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

N3M3S1S

3865 posts
Member since Dec 2007
Oh my god.. I couldn't find my phone for like a half hour.. I was wiggin' out..Anybody else awake?
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
present!
now what????
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

present!
now what????

Drink. Then give us a report of all the stupid s*** you just did!
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a fun time last night. It all started from boredom. Me and my boy Kenny started playing Grand Theft Auto 4.. And decided we'd take a shot of 100 proof SoCo every time we did something really stupid in the game. AKA, excuse to get really drunk, really fast. Here's where he ended up:

Man. We wrecked my apartment. haha. Lots of fun. But my neighbors hate us.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I had a fun time last night. It all started from boredom. Me and my boy Kenny started playing Grand Theft Auto 4.. And decided we'd take a shot of 100 proof SoCo every time we did something really stupid in the game. AKA, excuse to get really drunk, really fast. Here's where he ended up:

Man. We wrecked my apartment. haha. Lots of fun. But my neighbors hate us.

After seeing the pic here and the pics you posted in the other O/T thread....I am making the road trip for your next party!!!!!!
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hahaha. you should see my myspace then.. we party hard.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not so much drunk as sitting here with a buzz after a couple of shots of 100 Anos. Real Mexican Tequila! Need more lemon wedges.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Not so much drunk as sitting here with a buzz after a couple of shots of 100 Anos. Real Mexican Tequila! Need more lemon wedges.

Regular, Reposado or Anejo?
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Regular, Reposado or Anejo?

Reposado!
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YEAGERMIESTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh, crap this is going to hurt in the morning)
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Miller High Life, 'The chanpagne of beers'.
Old school, US made......
Union made, what the heck?
Home alone, watching some German Pron?
I'm thinking I've got to renue my passport
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Reposado!

Not bad. I can't afford Anejo, so Reposado would be good. But for now, it's this Bourbon I can't remember the name of.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-01-2008 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who wants to stop getting drunk at home, go out and get drunk in public,.....and end up in bed with girls young enough (20-somethings) to be our daughters?????????
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2008 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I finally qualify for this thread. I've had one beer on an empty stomach after cutting the grass for two hours.

Ya, I'm a cheap date.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2008 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drank half a fifth of Sailor Jerry's rum and played Team Fortress 2. Funny for everyone else on the server.. Frustrating for me. =P
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2008 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooooh... fun night last night. Was my buddies 21st birthday so we got hammered lol :P Started the night at a bar/grill, and the night went like this:

Me: Pint Moosehead lauger
Friend: Bottle of bud
me & friend: Pitcher of Sangria (on special), noone liked it cept me and my friend so we each has half a pitcher
Me: Long island iced tea
Friend: Mystery shot
Friend: Bud
Friend: Mystery shot again
Friend: Shot - Muff Diver (his wife ordered it lol)
Me: Long island iced tea

Only 10:00pm at this point, still early....
Quick stop at the liquor store
Over at their house:

Everyone: Some drink that was sour puss, sprite, vodka and something else (1x per shot)
Me and my friend: Same drink, 2x shots
Me and my friend: 1x shot of rum each
Everyone: Some drink that tasted like cinnamin (fireball i think?)

By this point where all feeling pretty good lol, were being noisy as all hell, Someone from the floor below comes up and gets mad cuz my friend kept falling down and making noise. We explained it was his b-day, gave him a beer and he was happy lol. The night pretty much went on like that till 2am, watched 2 movies i dont remember. Turns out my other friend is a weird drunk, started throwing popcorn around lol. The funniest part was seeing my friend (bday boy), get up and started vaccuuming up the popcorn at 2:30am lol :P He was using the vaccuum to support himself, but he amazingly did a good job lol :P Woke up at 9:00am and went for breakfast at IHOP.. Just got home now, smelling of B.O. and booze... was an awesome night lol :P Its amazing how many times you tell your friends you love them when your drunk Im the only one who didn't pass out, or feel sick

[This message has been edited by kawana (edited 09-14-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2008 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drugs! Well, one drug. A sleeping aid called Ambien. Gotta get some sleep tongjht. Dnam, lots typos, hard to type when the letters are doig the wave and not stying straight. Take one about 20 minutes before bed, bt don't lay down yet. Get on the vomputer and tyr to type shiit. Letters keep moving. Oh well, time for my spacehip to sarrive.Damn, thelines of text are moving like a wave. I don't know if i'm saying godnight or delaring war on Australia. so be sure to DUCK down there.

N o more typing the keyboard is turning to jelly or is tht my fingers??

g'night
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Wow I can post in this thread now hehe. I've had 3 shots of captian morgans and I'm about to head out to a bar to see what I can get into.

Angie
PFF
System Bot
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lil rum, and a lil wine.. mmm happy

oh and liburls suck!
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 dictionary results for: chianti
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
Chi·an·ti /kiˈɑnti, -ˈæn-; It. ˈkyɑnti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kee-ahn-tee, -an-; It. kyahn-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a dry, red, Italian table wine, originally put up in straw-covered bottles.
[Origin: 1825–35; after the Chianti region of Tuscany, source of the wine]
Yeah...
leppy_89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leppy_89Send a Private Message to leppy_89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parents are gone for the weekend.

Got someone to buy me a 24 pack and too much bvodka.

Me and some frienmds are having a good ol' time.

Don't tell my parenst

[This message has been edited by leppy_89 (edited 09-25-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not totally drunk, but a slight buzz. I don't drink that much, so at least I get to post in this thread tonight.
Shibbypoopalot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShibbypoopalotSend a Private Message to ShibbypoopalotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had enough to post here, but no cool stories. Its a mopey drunk, not a fun drunk.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2008 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.theregister.co.u...ail_goggles_feature/

The forward-thinking folks at Google have implemented a novel solution to prevent regretful drunken digital correspondence to friends, family, co-workers, and loved ones. [...]

Before an ill-conceived email is allowed to make its rounds, Mail Goggles offers the constitution a checkup by asking a series of math problems that must be solved in 60 seconds. Several levels of difficulty are available for drunken savants. [...]

We should see what scores we'd get in this thread when drunk.. Now I'll just have to remember this feature exists..
(extra credit: post your score with your post in this thread.. )

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 10-08-2008).]

philbur120

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2008 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for philbur120Send a Private Message to philbur120Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
drunk.............

Hi!!
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, this is the first time I have even opened this thread, so you can tell how often I drink... much, anyway. We had 2 for 1 margaritas and naturally had to have seconds. Got real silly so we walked over to the used bookstore until we thought we were ready to drive home (we met after work, so each of us drove). I'm home now, but probably still should not have been driving. I apologize, everybody. But we're safe now, and still a little silly, but then that's my natural state.

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by leppy_89:

Parents are gone for the weekend.

Got someone to buy me a 24 pack and too much bvodka.

Me and some frienmds are having a good ol' time.

Don't tell my parenst

who want's to bet on how much he was puking the next morning lol.

Drunk? ehhh maybe. 1/2 pint of Smirnoff Vodka and still able to function. It's usually once I go past this point that I no longer remember what happened. Its 9:45pm on Oct 10 2008. If all goes well the gf will be ready (done showering,makeup etc) soon. If not, then who knows what trouble I may go and find. Hopefully I remember to post later/tomorrow with an update. If I don't then PM ME. I so hope when we die, there is a videotape of our lives. I would sooooo like to be able to look back and see all the chit I have done lol.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely post on this thread cuz im rarely drunk, but I was partying tonight as the phillys were kicking ass.

GO PHILLYS..........WORLD SERIES!
PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im sooooo tankedd rightow. Im xelebratng the fact im not in a bang you in dat azz prison right now for my DUI ( jail time was my deson< fam would not let me and paid for laywer) Tomorrow is the biggie thugh. its my drum student first real show, buddies Ive known for 25yrs Bday and of courde its my freedom patry!!1 I'll post pics!!! LOL!!! U know how crazy after show partys get! )wow thats alot of red lines.... Im leaving them.. LOL0

WOW ok sso Im going to start takin ambien like ?Bear... Looks like it works beeter then L something i take..lol

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 10-25-2008).]

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by BigRed88 (edited 01-06-2012).]

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
slackr.. U got time.. hurry up and make your post count...
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! You guys are SLACKING! You mean noone's been drunk for the last week and a half?!? What's more fun to post in drunk...this thread, political threads, or "who's whiter"?

ND: Johnny Walker Black
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bloody marry (s) on the menu tonight, just up too late watching the river rise. Just came back in from moving the cars to high ground, better safe than, well what ever.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't drink very often, so I don't get to post here too much.

ND: Johnny Walker Black, 'cause today was my Friday.
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

YEAGERMIESTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You meant to say Jagermeister. I call it mt DSF (Dark Syrupy Friend).

I am trying to sell a perfctly good Ford Escort ZX2 in the mall and on craigslist so I can go get a Fiero.

I wasn't even drunk when I decided to do that.

But i'm working on a case of Bud Light.

God Bless Mommy, Daddy, and the Fiero........and Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it bad that I'm more than 2/3s of the way to finishing all the booze in the house and it's not even 10. 1 beer and 5 rye and cokes. I think I might head to the local watering hole and join the crowds for UFC 91.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to the bar! Had agreat time! Met 5 new girls and got 2 numbers. I'm awesome...time for bed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock