Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More scotch! wooo hooo!
IP: Logged
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, this sure turned interesting... Oi.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday night is good for scotch!

Tomorrow night is gonna suck. Gotta work Monday, and the Olympics are ending. Damn.
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how dangerous it is to use a knife while cooking drunk...I'll find out soon enough!
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOOOHOOOOO!!! Free Happy Hour at the Nashville Embassy Suites!!!

I have not been drunk in 3 years!!!
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmm beer limes fire roast beef and aliens on history... AWESOME friday night. also deee lite on the you tubes
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 09-15-2012).]

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't want to drink tonight. I really didn't but a fellow Marine sent me a text and tolf me he was going to a bar we both frequent. I told him I couldn't nake it tonight. Later I saw that he was going out to celebrate the life of his late father that passed away and that he was alone. I couldn't leave him like that so I drove there and celebrated the life of a man who raises another US Marine. Although I never met the man I would like to think that he was watching over us tonight and was proud of his son and the man he has become. I'm glad I could be there fior someone going through this and hope that when my Dad passes away, hopefully many many years from nowm that I would have somoen be there for me too.

I could go bvack and correct the misspelled words that I see underlined in rerd but to me thatr takes the fun out of the drunk thred. Semper Fi everyone. Live every Day as if it may be your last for we know not what the morrow brings and may never have the chance live out our ddesires if we wait for someother day.

Ben Banks, Corporal USMC.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

I didn't want to drink tonight. I really didn't but a fellow Marine sent me a text and tolf me he was going to a bar we both frequent. I told him I couldn't nake it tonight. Later I saw that he was going out to celebrate the life of his late father that passed away and that he was alone. I couldn't leave him like that so I drove there and celebrated the life of a man who raises another US Marine. Although I never met the man I would like to think that he was watching over us tonight and was proud of his son and the man he has become. I'm glad I could be there fior someone going through this and hope that when my Dad passes away, hopefully many many years from nowm that I would have somoen be there for me too.

I could go bvack and correct the misspelled words that I see underlined in rerd but to me thatr takes the fun out of the drunk thred. Semper Fi everyone. Live every Day as if it may be your last for we know not what the morrow brings and may never have the chance live out our ddesires if we wait for someother day.

Ben Banks, Corporal USMC.

I love this post.

I'm drunk too, but am not that bad. I had someone drive me home, just in case. I only had 9 beers, so I'm pretty good right now.

But anyway, I love the post above. Thanks for that! I'm glad you two could come together and have that moment. I also hope that when your father passes (in many years from now), you have someone to be there. My best friend died as a Marine in Afghanistan two years and 5 days ago. It's still hard.

Thank you.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 10-19-2012).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking vodka tonight, because it is cheaper than scotch. Hmmm. Gotta think about that...but can't. Too buzzed.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 10-20-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I um.... very drunk dont know if this makes sense but I am relying on autoo correct for this. Went to tacobell and they gave us candy and I went through on the roof... awesome
I am quite drunk
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

I um.... very drunk dont know if this makes sense but I am relying on autoo correct for this. Went to tacobell and they gave us candy and I went through on the roof... awesome
I am quite drunk

ND: Blackberry Merlot

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 things to say. No 3. And all are great alcohol-related tips.

1: Regarding this: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/097647.html

Originally posted by bonaduce:

water, gatorade, salts. protiens (eggs, if you can stomach those) all of these will help with a hangover

^ That. As someone into medical stuff and likely to become a doctor, I agree with all of that and will add B-complex vitamins if you can stomach that after eating.

Hydration AS you're drinking is the best thing to prevent it, with protein sometime before you crash. And from what I've read lately, the best source of aminos for your body to utilize is a whey protein shake. Even better than eggs and only $15 for a huge tub at Walmart.

2: I also feel compelled to add that the whole "beer before liquor" as well as mixing different liquors is urban legend. If anything, it's because beer before liquor means you dehydrate more, and like I said keeping hydrated AS you drink is best. Imagine you're glass of water, and alcohol is dehydrating, and you have a certain amount of beer and liquor you're going to drink. 1.) "beer before liquor" overflows your glass and you have to pee (lost water), then liquor dehydrates you. "Liquor before beer" first dehydrates, then beer will actually help rehydrate you at that point - no lost water.

3: Anyone drink wine? I do sometimes, but I don't like waiting for it to breathe. Red wines benefit most from "breathing" as they aerate and oxygen wakes up the good flavors and tones down the undesirable ones, especially new wines which is 99% of what's on the store shelf. So what I do is put it in a bottle or jar with plenty of air space, and shake the *#*%#( out of it, then pour a glass. Now it's pretty much ready to drink almost immediately.

4: Isn't science cool?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sh*t-faced, adj. orig. U.S. (a) contemptible; ugly.... (b) intoxicated with alcohol or drugs; spec. extremely drunk. 1961 A. GINSBERG, Empty Mirror 19 "Why, you *sh*t-faced fool!"

Etymology

http://www.slate.com/articl...lish_dictionary.html

Just in case you ever wondered..
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F*** science, let's DRINK!

nd: Stoli
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I haven't posted in this thread (or on the forum period) for a while. I'm a few beers down and unfortunately the fridge is empty. F*** the Packers!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to Costco today to get some other stuff, and walked by the shelf with Johnny Walker Blue Label. On sale for $127, the lowest price I've ever seen it. Merry Christmas to me.

ND: Johnny Walker Blue. mmmmmmmmm. Like liquid smoke.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drinking beer before a Houston Fiero meet tomorrow morning. Was given a personalized bottle of Johnny Walker green today but forgot it at th house so settling for beer...
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nd: Johnny Walker Black.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
9'ers....you just lost me some money! you suck you punk ass mother ****ers, throwin interceptions like you are playing with brett farve. At least the bar had a freee buffet. r
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After that loss, it is copious amounts of vodka.

ND: Stoli
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not there yet - working on it

Discovered a mix that tastes like... Er... I guess gingerbread.

1 part vodka
2 parts Kahlua
1 part hazelnut creamer
And finally
1 to 2 parts Fireball whiskey.

Tasty.

----------------------------
Ok, it's the leftovers of a white Russian with some cinnamon whiskey thrown on top. Not bad, though.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 03-05-2013).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I posted in this thread every time I was drunk, my post count would be significantly higher, and almost all would have be edited the day later with "." in its place.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's St. Pat's week in Rolla. What do you thinK?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a party. At my House tonight and ur was suc cevssful. Lots off people,came and I may have earned my money bwack on the kegs.

Bet thanks s godmfor uctocorrect because it definiteleueyey helps she. Eyoure tyling
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in East Nasty.... Had too many beers, too many cigarettes, and still looking for someone to say "sure..."
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm supposed to stay away from PFF OT when I'm Drunk. But Yet, here I am. Causing Hate and Disconntent. Did I spell that right?
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonzo:

I'm supposed to stay away from PFF OT when I'm Drunk. But Yet, here I am. Causing Hate and Disconntent. Did I spell that right?

No you didn't, but spelling does not count in this thread. Only booze. I wish I had more beer.. the well just ran dry.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, yeah, I'm toasted. Been discussing music with a guy from England for the last two hours... I'm definitely not driving home any time soon.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was a wild week.
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m up a Knob Creek without a paddle and I don’t give a **** ! Life is good!!!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: Vodka. S*** day. 'nuff said.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Work has me out of town again. And the hotel we have a negotiated rate with, also has a full bar by the lobby....

A couple beers with dinner is no big deal - the tequila afterwards may have been another factor. Whoohoo

Okay, the cute chick they have tending bar will mix up some dangerous stuff - I had half a large glass of booze before she added anything to work with the flavour. It's nice to have a bartender that's drinking, too...

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 03-28-2013).]

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The opposite of love's indifference."

4 Guinness
A few Irish Car Bombs
2 full glasses of Scotch

Good night.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AntiKev

2333 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

It's nice to have a bartender that's drinking, too...

This.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2013 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A stout and two IPAs from the local brewery did me in.
"I ain't as good as I once was."
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! Almost a month without a post. What a month it's been. My grandpa died 2 weeks ago. It's the first time I've ever had to deal with the death of a family member. I've also started to settle into my new job. I get paid to work on classic British cars every day. It's great! Oh well, I'm a few beers down (or more than a few. I don't know.) Gotta get up in the morning to get my first gen Mustang running for the first time in 6 months and hook up the 7730 swap harness for the Fiero to see if it runs.

------------------
Current vehicles:
1986 Fiero GT
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
1979 Honda CX500C

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy local.... strong stuff. Tastes like campfire, if'n ya like it neat.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ND: Stoli :-)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock