Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Only post in this thread when you're drunk (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Only post in this thread when you're drunk by fierobear
Started on: 05-27-2008 02:56 AM
Replies: 721 (10011 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
scotch 'cause i'm off tomorrow. first day in a week. whoo hooo!
IP: Logged
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's a day off? Well...a real day off anyway. Mine are found from about the hours of 10PM to 6AM, and they usually include gratuitous use of alcohol. Meh, such is life.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Second night in a row of being drunk. Last night was Jack Daniel's Single Barrel expensive **** , tonight is Jack and Coke's at the bar for $2 a piece(I couldn't argue). It's my job making me do it, I swear!
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amber Bock; FTW

Brad
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny Walker Black

Should I go yell at some liberals now?
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mission accomplished
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$10/fifth Calico Jack beat the **** outta Captian Morgan any day. It's smoother, and it tastes better. One my 5th glass.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started at 4AM, and won't finish til 10AM, when I need to work. Welcome to Buffalo.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of effin drunks on this forum. I just blew a .07, does that qualify as drunk?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaahhhhh, 3 days off. In a row. Yowza. Johnny Walker Black Label. Feelin' good.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

The part you don't get is, you probibly just threw away a real keeper.
Anyone that finds joy in a difficult job like that, will put up with a TON of **** from her man!
She would SAY anything, BE anything, and DO anything, for the man she loved.
You couldda' been KING!

And you blew it.

Ah, to be young & dumb again.............

Looks like I've been neglecting my duties by not keeping up with this post. ooops

Boon: why settle for king of the pond when you can be a Captain of the sea! I don't tolerate narrow minded women well is all. If all someone has to talk about is work they don't have much else going on usually. My.02

Soon I'm gonna be old and dumb
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 days off in a row again. SCTCH!!!
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

I started at 4AM, and won't finish til 10AM, when I need to work. Welcome to Buffalo.

Hahahahahah! Yeah that is Buffalo alright. I miss B-lo. I moved back to the Syracuse area for family.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, so saftball, bud light, and a foul ball don't mix. rough night
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just venting...
Went to a spectator drag at dixie motor speedway. First time being at that track. There is a 1/3 mile loop and an 4/10 mile loop. I missed the turn and started to go around the big oval. There was officials freaking out and waving their arms, so I had to stop. I think I could have beat the v6 camaro back to the finish line and won even taking the big loop, should have kept going. It was single elimination and they wouldnt let me have another shot. The winner was a 350 blazer that I have beat on other local circle tracks with 200 less hp(last year). He won $200. I'm so pissed at my self so i'm taking shots of soco 100proff, still pissed. uggghhh

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Day off tomorrow. SCOTCH!!!!
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone think this thread should be named "only post in this drunk when you're thread"....
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol well I'm coming off of it but I didn have a few beers not much tho but then I got home and now I'm on the site. Last post before bed tho.

Night.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

anyone think this thread should be named "only post in this drunk when you're thread"....

yes!

nd: Canadian Mist

tgmchuck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgmchuckSend a Private Message to tgmchuckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jagermister and Cass (korean domestic beer)

Glad Firefox has spell check!

------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
First car love - Fiero 86 SE 2.8 - RIP
Next Car love - The Chuck'n Fiero - soon to be work in progress

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2010 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. This thread was last posted in on 6-27. You folks aren't getting drunk enough. I guess I'm not, either. Lack of days off will do that, I guess.

ND: Johnny Walker Black
PFF
System Bot
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a couple of modified mudslides tonight. ran out of Kahlua, so I replaced it with creme de cacao, and butterscotch schnapps. I felt the need to get drunk tonight because I found out earlier tonight that I didn't get the house I put a bid in on last week. Time to go play some forza while drunk...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy matron of intercourse! No body has gotten good and drunk the last month?

nd: scotch
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not drunk, but a nice tall homemade Rum Runner has got my vision pretty blurry.
I have to read the same word seven times.
Who's next...

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 09-22-2010).]

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Makers Mark 46...

------------------
--Dillon
Green 1987 GT 5spd
Black 1986 SE V6 Auto - 3800SC Swap in Progress
"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...so your friend's sister is not off limits, right?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ph man , I don't even remember this pasot, I must have ahd a bit too much with my four female foomates tonight.. THis should be and interesting post to check out rommtorew weh n I wake up. good thind i alwysays have PFF open in my browers.

edit: I totally forgot to taklke about the qutoe. I thought that was hilarouius. Caust that is how I have been talking all nitghj.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 09-25-2010).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ph man , I don't even remember this pasot, I must have ahd a bit too much with my four female foomates tonight.. THis should be and interesting post to check out rommtorew weh n I wake up. good thind i alwysays have PFF open in my browers.

edit: I totally forgot to taklke about the qutoe. I thought that was hilarouius. Caust that is how I have been talking all nitghj.

Excellent drunk post!

ND: Johnny Walker Black
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Goddamb! Noone has been drunk in 2 weeks? you guys are slaking!

nd: Canadian Club whiskey. Sorry, Canada, i like you and all,but i prefer Scotch. where's a damn scottsman with a bottle when you ned one?
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno about drunk, but I'm certainly buzzing. A buddy at work bought me a can of beer (Fax beer, 500ml/16oz @ 8%) and said it would do the trick. He was right! I'm such a featherweight.

Ironically, my typing, grammar and punctuation are still just fine. Maybe better than usual!

Can you guys in the 'states get a decent % beer like that?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

I dunno about drunk, but I'm certainly buzzing. A buddy at work bought me a can of beer (Fax beer, 500ml/16oz @ 8%) and said it would do the trick. He was right! I'm such a featherweight.

Ironically, my typing, grammar and punctuation are still just fine. Maybe better than usual!

Can you guys in the 'states get a decent % beer like that?

I drink a few of these on occasions:
PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha. Some of ya'lls drunk posts are pretty funny. Any of you get wasted and do online gaming? I bet that would be fun to watch.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Ha. Some of ya'lls drunk posts are pretty funny. Any of you get wasted and do online gaming? I bet that would be fun to watch.

I've done it It's quite interesting.

Now back when I was in high school, I used to get baked and play half life or Unreal Tournament online for hours on end THAT was interesting to see Especially when its an entire group of us with a small LAN party going on (all of us baked of course)...

These days, I've toned down a lot. I haven't been drunk in well over 6 months IIRC, and even then it wasn't exactly drunk (more like buzzed). I drank 5/6 New Castle's the other night. Sadly, I don't seem to get drunk anymore on beer (or Jameson, the only liquor I drink)...
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, it was homecoming today, and we felt like celebrating. I totally understand why all the rapper sing about popping bottles. It just doesn't get better than tailgating with cheap champagne.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drunk post #497. Scothch weekend. yeah.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yall are slacking.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

yall are slacking.

Smirnoff Vanilla..........

Dunno why, but I have developed a taste for a couple shots neat in the evenings........yeh, well, and the whole damn bottle sometimes.

Vanilla Vodka and Cherry cigars..........I just need the lap-dance now.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a few
not too many
but now I'm home(thanks to a yellow cab)
I'm feelin' pretty "done"
went to a party
for an old coworker
it was nice to see so many old acquaintances
but now it's time
for me to go to bed!

beer

mmmmmmmm

beer.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aaaahhhh. Off for 3 days. First glass of scotch in a week. Good stuff.
nutherproject68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not quite there yet but I'm getting there. I need to finish another paper before class tomorrow. I write best when my mind is clear.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock