LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 19 (638 views)
Last post by: ItzZero on 12-11-2018 08:54 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatClick Here to Email handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I own 4 fieros and at this point I am pretty sure what I need to keep and what I need to give away and sell.
Let me know what you are wanting and I will see what I have. I can get you photos and information about the parts
I dont call this place "fieroland" for nothing!
Let me know what you need.
Thanks Pat Moody (Texas)

------------------
pat moody

IP: Logged

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2018 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I need a rear (trunk side) exhaust manifold for a 2.8. Shipped to 61107

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

fierofrenzy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you hace an 88 Formula steering rack ? Also, rear brake dust shields.

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey man, I need the plastic piece behind the air dam under the radiator on the 88 coup.

Fiero Master

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterClick Here to Email Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pat, I need the black molding along the bottom for my newly acquired second Formula. I need the left side molding.

------------------
88 Formula

Fiero Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2018 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterClick Here to Email Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pat, also looking for a right side notchback sail window and a right front side marker molding that is smooth. Thank you.

------------------
88 Formula

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Need a radiator coolant overflow tank. sent to las vegas 89103.

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatClick Here to Email handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I make sure to respond to everyone through pm. If I do not have what you need I try and refer you to people I know that have parts!
You can also email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgClick Here to Email 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2 parts from the steering column

cancel cam
lock plate retaining snap ring

$?

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealClick Here to Email FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Passenger notchback tail light

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensClick Here to Email copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have a set of keys? For the ignition?

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatClick Here to Email handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For all of us needing parts for our beloved Fieros, heres a customer review for "handymanpat", Pat Moody that is. I have done business with Pat many times . Because his parts are of the highest quality, I wanted to share with you the complete satisfaction I have in his business. Fieroland he calls it, and it has always come thru with my Fiero needs. Being the fact that "Fieroland" happens to be "deep in the heart of Texas".....as the song goes.....one can be confident of receiving a rust and weather free part. I just got a steering rack for an 88, and this piece is immaculate ! his prices cant be beat, and he packs your item up extremely well to prevent any possible shipping damage So go ahead, contact Pat Moody, you'll be glad you did. He's also very nice to speak to on the phone to discuss your Fiero needs.
Pat is also just a downright nice person. Now if only there was a restraunt there too, rumor has it his wife's an excellent cook ( lol ? )

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatClick Here to Email handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now the pressure is really on me to produce results. Thanks for the great compliments! I still have a few things laying around here at fieroland, I’m hoping at some point to rename this place the fiero hut once I let a few more things go!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Dragonfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishClick Here to Email DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aero nose license plate holder by any chance?

Lostclearence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostclearenceClick Here to Email LostclearenceSend a Private Message to LostclearenceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking for a set of rear spoiler stands do you have a set by chance? Thanks

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking for the parts to install a GT-style (3-spoke) steering wheel in place of the 4 spoke wheel in my Formula. I don't need the wheel itself, just the hub and related horn parts including the button. Also a nice auto shift boot. Shipping to 34476 Ocala FL. Thanks!

jetfighterv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervClick Here to Email jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

do you have a shift lever cable for a getrag 5 speed?

jetfighterv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervClick Here to Email jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have a gt steering wheel

ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm looking for bolt #4 shown below. It's the middle bolt on the alternator bracket of the V6. It would be going to 95368.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock