Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11968 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping a whole trans would be pretty pricey, but I'm looking for a Getrag. I only need the bellhousing side case, but I'd be willing to buy a whole trans if the price is right.
IP: Logged
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I smashed the heck out of one a while back trying to get it apart so I would have given you that one for free!
I’m sure something is back there under the tarps.
I will check and see.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple of transmissions.
Please email me again for photos.
I don’t know where anything is anymore!
Thanks Pat
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

Shipping a whole trans would be pretty pricey, but I'm looking for a Getrag. I only need the bellhousing side case, but I'd be willing to buy a whole trans if the price is right.

------------------
pat moody

85_redbird

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_redbirdSend a Private Message to 85_redbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,
Any chance you have a speedometer/odometer assembly for an 85GT? I believe my odometer's stepper motor is shot. Speedo and trip work but odometer quit. I switched the trip and odometer connections and the problem stayed with the odometer so I think my circuit board is still good. I'd love the stepper motor but would be interested in the whole assembly if that's easier for you.
Thanks

------------------
1985 Fiero GT

cashmgr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2020 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cashmgrSend a Private Message to cashmgrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

I am looking for a blower resistor for an '84 with no a/c.

Thanks in Advance!
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2020 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not know they were different.
I would check the fiero store for a new one or an auto parts store.
If they are not available I will check with a guy I know with some old 84s and see what he can find.
There is a guy named Bo Williams that is parting out an 84
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Indy-453

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2020 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-453Send a Private Message to Indy-453Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

Would you happen to have one of the hard to find Holley intake manifolds for an iron duke engine? I already managed to get my hands on the throttle body, so it would be great to have the whole set.

Thanks.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2020 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_redbird:

Hi Pat,
Any chance you have a speedometer/odometer assembly for an 85GT? I believe my odometer's stepper motor is shot. Speedo and trip work but odometer quit. I switched the trip and odometer connections and the problem stayed with the odometer so I think my circuit board is still good. I'd love the stepper motor but would be interested in the whole assembly if that's easier for you.
Thanks

Please contact Jack Gunsett about re calibrating the gauges. He did mine and they work perfectly. He will be on here somewhere.
I know he is in LaGrange kentucky but I do not have his phone number in front of me right now.
If your gauge is not repairable Im sure I have one for you.
Let me take a look.
If you email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com I will send photos.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

[This message has been edited by handymanpat (edited 07-22-2020).]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2020 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by Indy-453:

Hi Pat,

No, I wish I did!
It would be cool to see one in person, I have only heard of them.
Thanks Pat
Would you happen to have one of the hard to find Holley intake manifolds for an iron duke engine? I already managed to get my hands on the throttle body, so it would be great to have the whole set.

Thanks.

------------------
pat moody

windex42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for windex42Send a Private Message to windex42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,
Do you happen to have a 2nd Gen headlight control module for an '87 GT?

-==-
Nick
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes.
100.00 shipped
I have three cars with the gen 2 systems so I’m not really deal to rid myself of them.
The fiero store sells them also.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
windex42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2020 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for windex42Send a Private Message to windex42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Pat,
Sent PM

-==-
Nick
Pac-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pac-ManClick Here to visit Pac-Man's HomePageSend a Private Message to Pac-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in search of a few odd parts that I have not been able to locate else where.

1) The fender hood bumps.

2) The plug covers for the rear quarter. These face the decklid.

I have attached pictures to better explain.

Here is #1

Here is #2

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2020 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahaha,
I do have those oddball items!
Email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
I will get you photos band pricing.
Thanks Pat
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2020 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the rear spring seats off the struts from an 88 model (may be the same part 84-88) all of the cars up here are normally rusted, its the part that sits below the flat metal plate on the strut, and the spring itself sits right in it, usually has a rubber isolator bushing in it to keep the spring from being metal on metal. I think they are the same for all years but not 100% sure. i could use multiple sets of them depending on price. my zip code is 25309 (charleston WV)

I included a picture so you can see the rusted part on mine.

Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2020 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance for a dot matrix aux gauge surround?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2020 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darren's 87 coupe:

Any chance for a dot matrix aux gauge surround?

Yes, I do!
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com and I will send you photos.
Thanks Pat
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2020 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Pat,
I need a steering column! I think all Fiero years are the same. I have a ‘85 SE. Are any of your steering columns rebuilt? I want a rebuilt one with Loc-Tight assembly lube. I would hate to have a future wobbly steering wheel. How soon can you get back to me?
Sincerely,
Kevin Sullivan
916-600-6482
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2020 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had one I went to all that trouble to do I would just keep it! Hahahahahaha
Well, I have a solid one you can buy but if you want one rebuilt like that I would just rebuild the one you have and not spend the money on another one.
Do you have cruise control?
Thanks Pat
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
My ‘85 SE has cruise and tilt. How much is your tilt and cruise control column shipped to 95825? Let me know ASAP?
Cordially,
kevin
PS. Can you send any pics?

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 08-03-2020).]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2020 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will make a not to get a couple out and send photos.
I will have something for you tomorrow.
Thanks Pat
PFF
System Bot
Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
Any chance you have a flywheel cover for a Getrag transmission, with the screws?
Rick
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure do!
Let me dig it out.
I will be home tonight and will get some photos
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
I have 3 other people who I need to get pictures of things for also.
Thanks Pat
Nickoman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickomanSend a Private Message to NickomanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi pat, you wouldn't happen to have a gas tank for an 84 se would ya? It seems to be the hardest thing to find
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can get those tanks all over. 84-87 will be the same.
I’m fresh out of tanks.
Thanks Pat
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by kevin:

Pat,
My ‘85 SE has cruise and tilt. How much is your tilt and cruise control column shipped to 95825? Let me know ASAP?
Cordially,
kevin
PS. Can you send any pics?
I have two of the columns.
Please email me for photos.
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com
I think you may have but I did not readily find it.
I have photos for you.
Thanks Pat

Jacen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JacenSend a Private Message to JacenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently became the owner of a 87 Fiero SE that I purchased for my 16 old son. It's the 4cyl and I'm looking for a Fuel sending unit and possibly a fuel tank. There appears to be a leak in the tank once we feel it up so much and the fuel gauge is not working. The person who I had look at it thinks the sending unit has gone bad.

-JT
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tanks are abundant and easy to find as long as you can get one sort of rust free.
The sending units are only at the fiero store.
They cost a bit but are well worth the price and the trouble of dropping the tank again and again.
You will find a tank no doubt but I would not mess around with the sending unit, I have 3 new ones from the fiero store it was a good investment.
Thanks Pat
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2020 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,
I received the dot matrix aux surround from you and it was in great shape. Thank you so much. Now, do you happen to have the a.c. Dot matrix surround to go with it by any chance?

Darren
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2020 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me see what I have!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have both sides of the front grooved moulding?
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What pieces do you need? I have some and you can just have them if I do.

------------------
pat moody

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2020 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

What pieces do you need? I have some and you can just have them if I do.

Just the side markers.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2020 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The two front ones or all of them?
I don’t have them all but I do have some.
I need to get out there and dig stuff out for you guys, I have been working late and then working on my truck into dark (I just got done tonight)
I feel bad not getting on this stuff sooner!
Please email me and I will get you photos of what I have.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2020 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

The two front ones or all of them?
I don’t have them all but I do have some.
I need to get out there and dig stuff out for you guys, I have been working late and then working on my truck into dark (I just got done tonight)
I feel bad not getting on this stuff sooner!
Please email me and I will get you photos of what I have.
Thanks Pat

Just the side markers. I sent you an email, thanks.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2020 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent photos to your email of what I have.
If you can use it they are yours, just pay shipping.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Masterkey1887

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2020 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Masterkey1887Send a Private Message to Masterkey1887Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you happen to have a lower radiator panel assembly. Item number 6 in the pic.

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2020 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Masterkey1887:

I do, please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com and I will get you some photos
Thanks Pat

Do you happen to have a lower radiator panel assembly. Item number 6 in the pic.

------------------
pat moody

FastCassius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastCassiusSend a Private Message to FastCassiusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,

I am looking for transmission mounting brackets for a 1985 Muncie 4 speed manual transmission. I already have the transmission mounts that bolt to the engine cradle. What I am looking for are the front and rear mounting brackets that attach to the transmission itself. I know Dickman sells re-made ones for the GeTrag 5-speed. I am looking for the same type of brackets for the Muncie 4 speed.

Please let me know if you have these.

Thank you!
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2020 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I might. I have a bunch of brackets away and sold a box of them a while back.
Will you please email me a photo of the bracket and if I have one you can have it for shipping.
Thanks Pat
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock