Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11926 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's what it should look like:
(Click "Edit" next to "Quote" to see how I did this)

Originally posted by Will:

I was looking for suspension springs

Please check your posts so you use the quote feature right... it makes your posts hard to read.

I’m trying out the quote thing
Please email me for photos of the springs
Thanks Pat
Handymanpat926@yahoo.com
IP: Logged
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2020 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick6375:
As far as I know, it would only be the plug tips.
Email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos.
I have a couple complete power mirror wiring harnesses and different plug ends that plug into the mirrors.
Send me a photo of your wires and tips.
Thanks Pat

84SE power mirror harness, not sure what else it goes to. I understand the 84 wiring is different for some things, not sure if thats the case here or not.

Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat, got my steering wheel the day before yesterday. Looks pretty decent.
Thanks Rick
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilchief:

Pat, got my steering wheel the day before yesterday. Looks pretty decent.
Thanks Rick

Thanks for letting me know.
Yes, it was not mint but was solid. I wish I had a super nice one to sell you but then it would have been more.
I asked Russ about finding a dash pocket do you so I hope he can.
He wraps steering wheels so maybe he can wrap it in yellow!
Thanks again for letting me know.
Pat

------------------
pat moody

OldGuyinaGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldGuyinaGTSend a Private Message to OldGuyinaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the front LCA's for an 88? I'd prefer ones that are serviceable as-is, but for what I want might still be interested on ones with enlarged ball joint holes for the right price.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2020 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually do!
Email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com for photos.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat: Do you have any door lock relay assemblies for sale??, these are the metal relays under the passenger side footwell that open/close the door locks in Fieros with power door locks. It is a fairly large metal canister with dual relays inside part # 20306058 that mounts with a grounding screw to the side of the footwell.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do.
20.00 shipped.
I can dig it out and have it in the mail Monday!
You can email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
I will send photos.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

OldGuyinaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldGuyinaGTSend a Private Message to OldGuyinaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a note to say I received the parts I ordered from Pat Moody - a.k.a. handymanpat. He sold me a pair of LCAs for my 88 GT.

This was one of the best experiences buying used parts I've had, over the four years I've had my GT, and including the nearly 20 years I was working on G-bodies before that. When I asked about the LCAs, Pat responded immediately and sent me pictures of the parts he had. When we made a deal (great price, by the way) he shipped very fast, and they arrived very well wrapped and protected. The LCAs are in excellent condition and are exactly what I expected and wanted. Pat was great to deal with throughout, and I'll definitely be contacting him the next time I need parts (likely soon). Whatever you're looking for, give him a call - he can probably help you out, and you'll like dealing with him.
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat!
Long time, no read. :-)

Car is finally running good, so now it's time for some cosmetic improvements.
I am in need of an 88 Dot Matrix Automatic Shifter Plate and the two long screws that go into the bottom of the arm rests, to fasten to the door. Must have misplaced mine whil I upgraded to power windows.

Would you happen to have these parts.
As before, would need them shipped to Germany.

Much obliged,

\D

------------------
Life is good!
Former President of the Georgia Fiero Club
Now in Europe and driving a Fiero again!

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, how’s it going!
I have those things. Let me get you some photos tonight.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015
Thanks so much for writing the nice things and for taking the time to do it
I appreciate it a lot!
Thanks Pat

Originally posted by OldGuyinaGT:

Just a note to say I received the parts I ordered from Pat Moody - a.k.a. handymanpat. He sold me a pair of LCAs for my 88 GT.

This was one of the best experiences buying used parts I've had, over the four years I've had my GT, and including the nearly 20 years I was working on G-bodies before that. When I asked about the LCAs, Pat responded immediately and sent me pictures of the parts he had. When we made a deal (great price, by the way) he shipped very fast, and they arrived very well wrapped and protected. The LCAs are in excellent condition and are exactly what I expected and wanted. Pat was great to deal with throughout, and I'll definitely be contacting him the next time I need parts (likely soon). Whatever you're looking for, give him a call - he can probably help you out, and you'll like dealing with him.

------------------
pat moody

HUMPTY DUMPTY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for a pair of oem front spindle for my 86 gt
Shipped to Ontario Canada do you have any?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HUMPTY DUMPTY:

I do but shipping would be crazy.
Can’t you buy those front spindles new?
I have them.
It’s probably going to be 175.00 shipped? ( for spindles and shipping)
I’m just guessing
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

HUMPTY DUMPTY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HUMPTY DUMPTY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HUMPTY DUMPTY

28 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Originally posted by handymanpat:

I do but shipping would be crazy.
Can’t you buy those front spindles new?
I have them.
It’s probably going to be 175.00 shipped? ( for spindles and shipping)
I’m just guessing
Thanks Pat

Not sure if they can be bought new
And yes the shipping is costly thanks for the quick
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2020 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HUMPTY DUMPTY:

I thought I had seen they can be bought at rock auto and other auto parts stores and ebay

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2020 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Donster:

Well. I complete forgot to get you some photos of the parts!
I made myself a not to do it tomorrow night after work.
Sorry about that.
Thanks Pat
Hey Pat!

I am in need of an 88 Dot Matrix Automatic Shifter Plate and the two long screws that go into the bottom of the arm rests, to fasten to the door. Must have misplaced mine whil I upgraded to power windows.

Much obliged,

\D

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2020 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Donster:
I sent you an email and photos of two for matrix shift bezels
I would send the screws you need along with it.
Thanks Pat
Hey Pat!

Much obliged,

\D

------------------
pat moody

Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

For all of us needing parts for our beloved Fieros, heres a customer review for "handymanpat", Pat Moody that is. I have done business with Pat many times . Because his parts are of the highest quality, I wanted to share with you the complete satisfaction I have in his business. Fieroland he calls it, and it has always come thru with my Fiero needs. Being the fact that "Fieroland" happens to be "deep in the heart of Texas".....as the song goes.....one can be confident of receiving a rust and weather free part. I just got a steering rack for an 88, and this piece is immaculate ! his prices cant be beat, and he packs your item up extremely well to prevent any possible shipping damage So go ahead, contact Pat Moody, you'll be glad you did. He's also very nice to speak to on the phone to discuss your Fiero needs.
Pat is also just a downright nice person. Now if only there was a restraunt there too, rumor has it his wife's an excellent cook ( lol ? )

I totaly agreed with you, quality is amaizing....wrapping and protections to ship are too
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahaha, thank for the nice words!
Well. I try and package and bundle the parts like I would hope they would be when I buy them from others.
It takes some time and trouble to do but since I have been on the receiving end of badly packaged parts that come damaged and I have also been on the receiving end of well packaged Parts that come in perfect condition, I choose well packaged.
I really try to not disappoint!
Fieroland has not been affected in this time of trouble, things are business as usual!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
DefenderMG23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefenderMG23Send a Private Message to DefenderMG23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HandymanPat, I was wondering if you had a power mirror switch in your plethora of parts? If so I would like to know the price including shipping to Killeen.
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fieroland has not been affected in this time of trouble, things are business as usual!

Does that mean you may have some 86 outer dew wipes?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Additivewalnut:

Even better, there is a guy who makes them, he is on pennocks and easy to find.
He makes inner and outer wipes.
That’s where I buy mine.
Thanks Pat n
Does that mean you may have some 86 outer dew wipes?

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by DefenderMG23:
I do but for 50.00 you can get new ones from the fiero store
It’s not worth buying 30 plus year old ones
Thanks Pat
HandymanPat, I was wondering if you had a power mirror switch in your plethora of parts? If so I would like to know the price including shipping to Killeen.

------------------
pat moody

DefenderMG23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefenderMG23Send a Private Message to DefenderMG23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did check it out a bit further and a portion of the wiring harness has hot spots where it might have been burning up. So I would need the lower portion of that switch(wiring harness) and about a foot of it. That would destroy the harness so how much for the harness and I can get the switch from the Fiero store.

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2020 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, when I bought one from a guy I paid 100.00
I do have an extra one now but that’s what I would charge.
Is there a yard near you or maybe someone who could just get you that section?
I wish I had better news.
I would do the wiring and switch for 150.00 shipped but if you try another route I don’t blame you.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2020 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the shifter console surround. The " padded " part. In gray if possible
LoveBirds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat do you have:

Roof with non-sunroof or one with
Drivers side door outer skin (black preferred)
Rod that goes from door handle (outside) to latch
Any gas tank parts
Left side engine vent for fastback GT

Zip code 27591
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2020 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure what you mean by gas tank parts but if you mean the sending unit and pump I would buy those new from the fiero store. (Don’t ask me why I would recommend new) haha
No solid roof panel
No black door skin.
I have the rod and latch mechanism stuff and the engine vent cover for the gt.
I would need to send you photos of what I have.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com and I will send photos.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Pat,

Do you have a driver's side GT rocker panel?

Dave
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gave both sets to mike good, txgood
He does not need them both so I hope he will send you one
If I see him this weekend I will tell him you want one of them.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I gave both sets to mike good, txgood
He does not need them both so I hope he will send you one
If I see him this weekend I will tell him you want one of them.
Thanks Pat

Awesome, thanks. I'm getting ready to paint my car and I messed up the driver's side rocker panel pretty bad.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I gave him a couple sets for a project he was talking about but I don’t know if he ever used them, I doubt if he did.
Hopefully he is willing to help you out like I was willing to help him out.
I will try and mention it to him if I see him this weekend.
There is a fiero get together going on.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Ben1730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ben1730Send a Private Message to Ben1730Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat,

Do you by chance have a Water pump inlet for a 84 2.5L? mine's a little plugged up. Shipped to 76021)
(picture for reference)

Thanks!
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m not sure what you mean by water pump inlet.
Please email me a photos of what you need.
Take a picture on your car and email it to me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don’t know what all he may have left to sell but Pat is your guy for parts.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahaha, yes, you would think I would run out of parts but it seems like there sure is a LOT still here!
I know Leyla would like to see some of it gone!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

V8Steve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8SteveClick Here to visit V8Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to V8SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I urgently need the MODE DOOR ACTUATOR behind the radio. My car is an 88 but believe it's the same part for most years.

------------------
88GT 355 CI Sequential Holley Multiport , AFR milled 180, Dyno'd at 427 HP, 320 WHP
anderson@gdsconsulting.com

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I have one, let
Me look this weekend.
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock