Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Dew Wipes now available (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dew Wipes now available by seajai
Started on: 01-23-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 500 (25587 views)
Last post by: Alienbishop on 06-27-2023 11:01 AM
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2018 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have seajai’s dew wipe inner and outer kit on my « VERT « ..... these are TOP quality!!
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

If the demand keeps up, perhaps seajal will make another batch. Have used his dew wipes and they are really good quality.

Haven't been on here in a while. Has anyone talked to Rich lately? He was sposta be making them now.

I still have all the jigs and tools to make them but would need to invest in a run of brackets. The problem is with the setup fees, I need to have a large quantity of brackets cut (enough for 60 pair) to get my cost per piece down. Rich does that for a living so I can't compete with his prices.

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered a batch of materials to do 5 sets. I have only had 2 requests in the last 5 months thought things were about wrapped up. I am planning on have a show special at the show only. I have been turned down to buy direct from the manufacturer and am trying to get my employer to set me up OEM and get the price down.

RIch
Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2018 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a set. What's the current price?
dskebo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2018 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dskeboSend a Private Message to dskeboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a complete set also
06GTO

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 06GTOSend a Private Message to 06GTOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a couple sets. What's the best way to move forward?
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2018 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a set.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2018 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get more supplies ordered. Currently doing outers only. Can start shipping after the show. New price $78.00 shipped.

Rich

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 08-05-2018).]

Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in. Let me know when they are available. Thanks!
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was replacing a set of my old junky inner and outer seals with a set of your nice ones I bought a while back from you (super nice by the way) and instead of tossing out the old ones, I wanted to check in with you to see if you can use any of the brackets that are riveted on of the any of the cores at all. If so you can have them or I can remove the pieces you need.
I will be up at my dads farm right after the peoria convention so I will only be about 45 minutes from dubuque.
I can buy a set from you and also drop off any parts from my old ones you need.
Please let me know.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered 15 sets worth of outers have 7 sets left after the 35th

Rich
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2018 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need both sides inner and outer for my 86gt pm me cost !!!

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2018 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use a set of outer's. No rush, as there are enough projects to consume my time.

------------------
hoop
SCCA STL Integra
'17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
'13 Xc 60
3 1st Gen Crx in Various states of Decay or Repair
WTB an '87 or 88 Fiero GT

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2018 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can use 2 complete sets of inners and outers for my 2 - 88 GT's. Let me know cost for both sets shipped to 34680 (New Port Richey, FL) and your Paypal info so I can prepay you. Thanks LarryH (lhubbert2@brighthouse.com)
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2018 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 4 sets of outers. Haven't figured out the inners yet.

Rich
FieroObsession

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroObsessionSend a Private Message to FieroObsessionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of outers! PM sent
dskebo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dskeboSend a Private Message to dskeboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased two sets of outers,. They are better than the factory dew wipes, Very nice.
Thank you Rich you do great work.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't heard back from you with what 2 sets will cost me for my 88GT's sent to 34680 (New Port Richey, FL) so I can send you the money by PayPal. Email me at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com Thanks and have a great day.
Mr.Forks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.ForksSend a Private Message to Mr.ForksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill take a set as well
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone recieving replies to their posts regarding the dew wipes? I for one am not and I know of several others in the same boat. We all are wanting to make purchases but do not get answers. Sorry but I have to say that this is a poor way to conduct business even if it is only a part time one at that. I'd prefer to purchase them from here however I have been unable to do so to date.
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2018 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Is anyone recieving replies to their posts regarding the dew wipes? I for one am not and I know of several others in the same boat. We all are wanting to make purchases but do not get answers. Sorry but I have to say that this is a poor way to conduct business even if it is only a part time one at that. I'd prefer to purchase them from here however I have been unable to do so to date.

Email sent, just got back from South Dakota. Not much service where we were at.

Rich
wwcvel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wwcvelSend a Private Message to wwcvelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also looking for a set of dew wipes. Let me know if they're still around.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2018 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need a set of outer dew wipes. PM or email me
please
jon
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have outers only and I have one set left until my next batch of supplies comes in. Should be about 2 weeks. $78.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Rich
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Silver 85 SE,
I need two (2) inner Dew Wipes! When will they become available?
Cordially,
kevin
Ps. What is the best way to know when they will become available? Please hurry!
wwcvel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wwcvelSend a Private Message to wwcvelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I have outers only and I have one set left until my next batch of supplies comes in. Should be about 2 weeks. $78.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Rich

I just sent an email to your AOL address asking about the last set. I can wait until the next batch is ready if you're sold out. I'm not planning to install them until after I've had the car painted anyway.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have only outers $78.00 per pair shipped.

Rich
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2018 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need outers an inners...

LMK,
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have outers no inners.

Rich
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2019 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m interested in a set of outers. My email is gt1987fiero@gmail.com.
PFF
System Bot
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2019 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a set of outer dew wipes. PM sent
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2019 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for a set of outers.

Thanks,

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 01-08-2019).]

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have outers no inners.

Rich

PM sent
FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2019 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for a set of outers.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2019 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am now shipping inners.

Rich
Dat1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dat1995Send a Private Message to Dat1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any outers left i just came across your post?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dat1995:

Do you have any outers left i just came across your post?

Yes, I have both inners and outers.

Rich

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2019 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

How much for a set of both inner's and outers shipped to 34680 (Elfers, FL - Tampa Bay area) for one of my 88 Fieros. Any discount on multiple sets. Thanks and have a great day.
Dat1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dat1995Send a Private Message to Dat1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK how much for a set of outer shipped to 10312

Yes, I have both inners and outers.

Rich

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock