Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Dew Wipes now available (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dew Wipes now available by seajai
Started on: 01-23-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 500 (25588 views)
Last post by: Alienbishop on 06-27-2023 11:01 AM
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

PM replied. Looks like I'm adding New Zealand to the list of places I've sent dew wipes

Received and looking great.
Many thanks
Neil
IP: Logged
FieroWannaBe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking to buy two set of Dew Wipes, for two cars, but silver85sc is not a user here.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last I talked to Rich he was close to having them available. He is a member, here is his profile page: https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...serName=silver+85+sc
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see, there are spaces in his name.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know if you get in touch with him.
scottrinne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2017 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
↑ ditto. Let me know if he starts making them again. I need a complete set for my 88gt, and the Fiero Store doesn't have them in stock until another month or so.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2017 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am taking 3 sets to the Heartland show tomorrow. Going to get final review before I make any more. Am also going to bring all components to make more, if needed.
Rich
scottrinne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I am taking 3 sets to the Heartland show tomorrow. Going to get final review before I make any more. Am also going to bring all components to make more, if needed.
Rich

bummer...That would have been a great excuse to make it to the show. If you still have some left over and would be willing to ship to MN, then let me know.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2017 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And just for the record I am at $60.00 per set plus shipping

Rich

UOKMarcus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UOKMarcusSend a Private Message to UOKMarcusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$60 for all 4 or per window?
scottrinne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

And just for the record I am at $60.00 per set plus shipping

Rich

Can you define a "set"?

Does a set = left inner + left outer dew wipes?
....or.....
Does a set = left inner + left outer + right inner + right outer dew wipes?
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scottrinne:

Can you define a "set"?

Does a set = left inner + left outer dew wipes?
....or.....
Does a set = left inner + left outer + right inner + right outer dew wipes?

Outside left and right
Brianzaj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrianzajSend a Private Message to BrianzajEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THESE ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN!!!
urbex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2017 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for urbexClick Here to visit urbex's HomePageSend a Private Message to urbexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adding to the wait list...mine are completely shot.
SRT6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SRT6Send a Private Message to SRT6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for 2 sets when they are available again. Thanks!
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a set of outer wipes. I can pick them up at thanksgiving. My uncle lives in dubuque and I will be getting together with family.
Can you have a set ready in 3-4 weeks? I can pay up front and pick them up when I get there.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have materials to make around 10 more sets. I also have what I believe to be a good replacement for the '84s. Not sure when I am going to have time to check them on my '84.

Rich
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set too. I have also been waiting for a proper 84 set. I could try them.....
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2017 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larafan:

I need a set too. I have also been waiting for a proper 84 set. I could try them.....

I have had several requests to try them. Been down that road and have had problems, so I will have to find time to get it done.

Rich

mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a set. how much is shipping to 86406? when can they go out?

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

carrasco1957

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carrasco1957Send a Private Message to carrasco1957Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to purchase a set of the dew wipe for my 1987 Fiero GT.
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have enough material to build 4 more sets if anyone is interested. I ship on Tuesdays.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my set and they look just great!
Thanks for getting them right out and for packaging them so well.
Now as soon as Rodney dickmans tool shows up I will get them on!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2017 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

I got my set and they look just great!
Thanks for getting them right out and for packaging them so well.
Now as soon as Rodney dickmans tool shows up I will get them on!
Thanks Pat

You don't really need that tool as shown here

https://youtu.be/kiRvvZNDw7Q

larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM.

[This message has been edited by larafan (edited 11-26-2017).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2017 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am down to my last set on the current batch. I will not have supplies for the next batch until January. There are about 3 people interested, so some people will have to wait. $73.00 shipped. I should have the '84 replacement this weekend. They won't be a perfect match, but they seem to be an acceptable replacement, or better than the '85-'88 dew wipes. I am making 2 sets, I will have one set extra.

Rich

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 12-03-2017).]

CarolinaRigman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$73 shipped per set. Is that one door st or two?
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
73 for a set of left and right outer dew wipes. Highly recommend them.
gomezaddams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gomezaddamsSend a Private Message to gomezaddamsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need a pair for my 88 when you start making them again
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have your 84 dew wipes available? If so, is the price $73 as with the other years?

Thanks;
Rolland
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2018 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of outer dew wipes for an 88 GT. Are they currently available and if so what is the prioce shipped to 29212

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
marshall12285

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marshall12285Send a Private Message to marshall12285Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of inners and outers if you're still making them.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I need a set of outer dew wipes for an 88 GT. Are they currently available and if so what is the prioce shipped to 29212

Nelson

My set was nice looking and well constructed when I received them a couple of days ago. Silver is apparently working long hours right now so give him some time to respond.

Nelson
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are still available?

How is your product better than the Fiero Store's?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Nelson

Same.

I need both left and right outer and inners to 94561.
stormy69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stormy69Send a Private Message to stormy69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will also take a set for my 88gt when available
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered inner and outers for both sides from the Fiero Store Yesterday.
I'll try here again next time
dskebo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dskeboSend a Private Message to dskeboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need two complete sets.
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of inner and outers. Any idea when they would be available?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YellowArtero:

I need a set of inner and outers. Any idea when they would be available?

If the demand keeps up, perhaps seajal will make another batch. Have used his dew wipes and they are really good quality.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock