Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Dew Wipes now available (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dew Wipes now available by seajai
Started on: 01-23-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 500 (25527 views)
Last post by: Alienbishop on 06-27-2023 11:01 AM
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2016 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set headed across the pond. I have 1 set left from this current run, who wants them? I will be taking a short break from dew wipes to concentrate on needed repairs to my GT and the wife's new 88 coupe. I will resume production mid-May.
IP: Logged
BlackCherryGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2016 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My set arrived yesterday. Great packaging and looks like a great product. I likely won't get to tinstalling them for a month or so as many things on my list but thanks for the fast response.

k
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed my last pair on a local club member's car today. I will be doing another run of dew wipes mid-May.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 03-27-2016).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seajai,

Please put me on the list. Might as well do inners and outers.
If I lose track of the thread, please shoot me a PM.

Shipping will be to 30134. Thanks!

Steve
Gears455

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gears455Send a Private Message to Gears455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have a set for sale ?
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gears455:

Still have a set for sale ?

No outers right now, just inners. I will be doing another run mid-May.
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2016 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to the next run!

------------------
Any Oregonians out there?

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brilliant. Thank you for taking the not inconsiderable effort of sending these to the UK.

Excellent quality wipes and I am sure that was a good test of the packaging which held up perfectly

THANK YOU
Gears455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gears455Send a Private Message to Gears455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gears455:

Pm sent

Replied.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alley Oop!
PFF
System Bot
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to give an update on dew wipes. Parts have been ordered to build another 20 pair of wipes. I should see delivery of said parts late next week. I will contact people as I get them done.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, need dew wipes for my just purchased (today!) 88 Gt.
It is so great to see everyone doing this stuff to keep our cars alive.

1/2 tempted to see what I could do with reproducing some of the plastics.
Been doing injection molding for over 40 years now....... if I could only find those GT tail light molds...

Dave
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Infinity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfinitySend a Private Message to InfinityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM send.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Infinity:

PM send.

Replied

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent again, have not had a reply from my first.

Thanks,
Dave
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Please put me on the list. Might as well do inners and outers.

Shipping will be to 30134. Thanks!

Steve

PM sent
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a set of outers when the next run is ready. Shipping to 05676. PM or email me. Thanks.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2016 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to give a quick update. I really wanted to get a few sets done before I left for the dell's run, but life and 2 Fieros got in the way. I will work on getting them done post-dells. I apologize for the delay.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6/12 Update: I have finally managed to find the time to get dew wipes built. I have begun contacting people in the order I was contacted.

On a side note, this will be the last run. I have used up all the brackets I had made last fall and it's time to move on to other projects and product ideas. I have a limited number of inner dew wipes so when they are gone, that's it. Inner dew wipes are relatively straightforward to build. They start out as a 1988-2001 Chevy truck outer that I cut down to fit. They are Fairchild P/N G2040 or G2041 and can be purchased through rockauto.com for around $21 bucks each.
PFF
System Bot
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hoddy:

pm sent

Replied

flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be a loss to fieroland when you stop making them. I was very glad to buy them from you.
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hoddy:

pm sent

PM replied. Looks like I'm adding New Zealand to the list of places I've sent dew wipes
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2016 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dew wipes are sold out.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine a couple of days ago. Thank you!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine too.
Made very well.
Rfe88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rfe88GTSend a Private Message to Rfe88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm in for several sets if you build any more
PFF
System Bot
AtkRWC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AtkRWCSend a Private Message to AtkRWCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine yesterday....very nice...Thanks
onesexyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Look great. Can't wait to get them in. Dear god, the packaging was insane. It's like a full on sonotube with industrial staples. I almost had to break out the sawzall just to get it open.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onesexyfiero:

Got mine today. Look great. Can't wait to get them in. Dear god, the packaging was insane. It's like a full on sonotube with industrial staples. I almost had to break out the sawzall just to get it open.

LOL that's what it takes to make sure they arrive safely. The post office has a tendency to fold things in half. I had a set going to England that was mis-routed to Ecuador. They sat in Ecuadorian customs for 3 weeks before finally making it to the destination. They arrived safe and sound in their industrial strength packaging.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 06-21-2016).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2016 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So there's literally none left? I just got my Fiero and it turns out the dew wipes are completely shot. Any idea on when the other person will be offering them if you have none to offer?
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in another set of Outer dew wipes. Please let me know if you change your mind.

Ron
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

So there's literally none left? I just got my Fiero and it turns out the dew wipes are completely shot. Any idea on when the other person will be offering them if you have none to offer?

You can buy them at the fiero store, they are not the ones he makes but they are decent quality.

I have one set on one fiero and the fiero stores on another.

Good luck
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2016 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:
You can buy them at the fiero store, they are not the ones he makes but they are decent quality.

I have one set on one fiero and the fiero stores on another.

Good luck

Unfortunately, the outers are out of stock through TFS.
seajai

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no more parts to make any more dew wipes. I received a PM tonight from the person who was interested in taking over where I left off that he isn't able to make the commitment of time and money to do them.

There is a guy selling dew wipes on ebay. carguy8t8 is his ID. Looks like he sells a lot of stuff. I don't know what the quality is like but he's got a 100% positive feedback.
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

I had a set going to England that was mis-routed to Ecuador. They sat in Ecuadorian customs for 3 weeks before finally making it to the destination. They arrived safe and sound in their industrial strength packaging.

They had a real adventure.
https://tools.usps.com/go/T...Labels=CW806952443US

On the extra paperwork it had acquired on its adventure it had written "SENT TO ECUADOR BAD!!"

Not a scratch on its armour...ermm I mean packaging. :-)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock