Custom Fiberglass parts. by Tha Driver
Started on: 12-02-2010 02:31 AM
Replies: 462 (24081 views)
Last post by: Tha Driver on 08-29-2022 04:24 AM
TKDchamp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKDchampSend a Private Message to TKDchampEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Any desire to make a hood vent like this one? This is by far my favorite hood vent The ONLY thing I thing I would change would be to make the opening about 1-1.5" smaller; keep the same width, just not as tall; which would make it not a deep...

Wow. That is pretty awesome. Who's is it?
IP: Logged
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the 'Angel fender vents'.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver,
Hey man gotta say that is some VERY nice looking fiberglass parts ya got there. That decklid is especially nice looking for the GT's. I hope to be able to get some side scoops and fender scoops for my car at some point. Those look very professional. You are not anywhere near Tennessee are ya? Peace

Pete
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:
Paul what is the price for the fender vents?

I'm thinking $150.(EDIT: $75 & $95 shipped - see the new website) They won't take a lot of materials, but will be a pain to lay up. I'm designing them so that they'll cover the entire area from the side molding to the bottom body line, for those folks that don't want to mold them in (more on that later).

Originally posted by ALJR :
Any desire to make a hood vent like this one?

I have lots of desires, but this is not one of them.
I may consider it after I'm through making the other molds (still need to make the new hood vent similar to mine that you don't cut the sheetmetal out for).
I do like it, & I think it's a one-off & no one is making it.

Originally posted by ALJR :
any pics of them installed?

They are actually made on fenders, just the rest of the fender is covered up with the masking paper. I'll get photos of them without the paper once I pull the molds.

Originally posted by Pete Matos:
Driver,
Hey man gotta say that is some VERY nice looking fiberglass parts ya got there. That decklid is especially nice looking for the GT's. I hope to be able to get some side scoops and fender scoops for my car at some point. Those look very professional. You are not anywhere near Tennessee are ya? Peace
Pete

Currently hanging around Commerce, Ga. - just a day trip away from you.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-18-2011).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn that is not that far is it. Maybe I can make some cash with this CNC and be able to buy some of your cool stuff. I especially like the side vents and that decklid with the ribs looks awesome... I imagine it would also remove heat from the motor pretty good.. Peace

Pete
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Damn that is not that far is it. Maybe I can make some cash with this CNC and be able to buy some of your cool stuff. I especially like the side vents and that decklid with the ribs looks awesome... I imagine it would also remove heat from the motor pretty good.. Peace

Pete

Cut over to & come straight down 441. Would be curvy: drive the Fiero & we can just change out the decklid while you're here. If you do it "soon" I'll allow you $75 off of a louvered decklid in exchange for yours. "Soon" means any time after I get the molds made so that I can make the decklid, & before I find another stock decklid to go with the fastback parts I'm collecting to have a complete swap available. Or if you just want louvers to 'glass onto your decklid I'm sure we can find a way to fit them in the car.
And/or: I could probably find things you could make with that CNC to do some swapping...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver,
Hey man now you're talking!! What is the asking price of a complete decklid so I know how much $75.00 off it is? I am TRYING to find stuff to make on this machine to sell and have a couple irons in the fire so far. I would LOVE to have some custom bits for the car. Those side scoops really look great. You are doing some nice work here. If I can get ahead some I would really like to come down there and meet ya!!

Peace

Pete
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pete Matos

2291 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Paul,
Looking down thru this thread there is a picture linked to in a thread with a decklid vent like this that has a blended in wing like that california kids car has but this one is blue and the whole thing is one piece. That thing looks excellent and I would LOVE to get something like that for my car. Are you planning on making the rest of that angel vent decklid that way? Some very nice looking work there. I can see my car with that decklid and the hood vent and some side scoops turning a ton of heads. I cannot afford to go with a widebody and all that but honestly that setup I am talking about looks very sweet on the standard fiero body. Wish I could do Fiberglass work but my lung condition would probably not enjoy it that is for sure.. That grey car in the pics seems to have some sort of sidescoops that have the door moldings, is that Archies or your own design? Nice work man. I know you are also a painting guru. Hell at this rate you will maybe be getting my entire tax return next year!! If i cannot swing something like this sooner that is. My car is in good shape for an older 86 but the paint and body could use some work. Looks like you are just the man to see about all of this. Nice that you are not too far away either.. peace

Pete

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have plans to make a whale tail rear spoiler, for both the fastback & notchie. It will be bolt-on but could b e molded in.
I'm not sure of the price for a whole decklid yet: I need to make the inner plug/mold & see how much time it takes to make both parts & bond them together (I'll also have to make the steel pieces with the nuts to bolt everything up).
EDIT: The grey car has rockers/scoops that are one piece & I assume made by Archie. If you used them, you would not need my fender vents. But others make just 1/4 panels with scoops that would go well with my fender vents. I personally don't care for the rocker/scoops 'cause they look like am add-on & just don't flow with the body lines IMO.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-05-2011).]

hypo327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hypo327Send a Private Message to hypo327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any desire to make a hood vent like this one? This is by far my favorite hood vent The ONLY thing I thing I would change would be to make the opening about 1-1.5" smaller; keep the same width, just not as tall; which would make it not a deep...

I totally agree! These are off of a Mustang Cobra (2000 I think). I copied the pictures off of a thread called "Bills bad ass hoods coops" (or something like that ) so I could do the same to my GT. I've searched the salvage yards, but either they want a fortune for the whole hood, or they don't have any. If some one like this would make them, I would buy them...hint, hint!!! They look like they came with the car...like they were designed for the Fiero.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hypo327:

I totally agree! These are off of a Mustang Cobra (2000 I think). I copied the pictures off of a thread called "Bills bad ass hoods coops" (or something like that ) so I could do the same to my GT. I've searched the salvage yards, but either they want a fortune for the whole hood, or they don't have any. If some one like this would make them, I would buy them...hint, hint!!! They look like they came with the car...like they were designed for the Fiero.

I can make anything that someone else is not making, if I have 10 folks willing to send a deposit of at least $75 (average deposit for something like this vent) and are willing to wait for me to prototype it & pull molds. Parts will be made & sent to the first persons to send the deposit. Price will be around $150 + shipping for something like this hood vent.
Other than that, I may make one if I have time in the future.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

I can make anything that someone else is not making, if I have 10 folks willing to send a deposit of at least $75 (average deposit for something like this vent) and are willing to wait for me to prototype it & pull molds. Parts will be made & sent to the first persons to send the deposit. Price will be around $150 + shipping for something like this hood vent.
Other than that, I may make one if I have time in the future.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I am VERY interested! But buying something sight-unseen is a bit risky...
Do you have a link to how your other hood vent is installed? I assume this one would have "basically" the same installation process. I duno how/where the vent would situate on the underside, but I do NOT want to have to modify my front compartment or its seal; that would be a deal breaker for me...

Below is a photophop w/ slightly smaller (and not quite as deep) vents
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am VERY interested! But buying something sight-unseen is a bit risky...
Do you have a link to how your other hood vent is installed? I assume this one would have "basically" the same installation process. I duno how/where the vent would situate on the underside, but I do NOT want to have to modify my front compartment or its seal; that would be a deal breaker for me...

Below is a photophop w/ slightly smaller (and not quite as deep) vents

Ditto on scoops like this. They make the car look more modern...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

Blue By U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue By USend a Private Message to Blue By UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a price yet for the Angel Fender Vents??
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blue By U:

Do you have a price yet for the Angel Fender Vents??

Tentatively $150 $75 shipped for the pair for bond-on. (is a lot easier to make them than I thought) May be able to include shipping at that price: depends on the amount of time it takes to make the parts (will know in a couple/few days).
Check the new website. http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 05-10-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the molds made for the fender vents & headlight cover inner pieces & the mold laid up for the GT trunklid w/"Angel Louvers". Will be making the first parts from then soon.
Just uploaded new pics.
http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass.html
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a pair of fender vents as soon as there ready. Looking good
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd also like a pair of the fender vents~
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

I'd also like a pair of the fender vents~

I've been making a list of folks that say they are "interested" in specific parts. You're on that list for the fender vents ( ahead of JPH87), third in line. I know that "interested" may mean that someone is not ready to buy or don't have the money right now, but I thought I'd contact them first when I had parts ready. You may very well get the first ones - I'll get back to you very soon. In either event it won't take long to make the parts that everyone wants so I'm sure I can make everyone happy.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by JPH87:

I will take a pair of fender vents as soon as there ready. Looking good

Got'cha. Will have some ready for you soon; how soon will depend on how many other folks that asked ahead of you actually wants them. Just trying to be fair to everyone.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been making a list of folks that say they are "interested" in specific parts. You're on that list for the fender vents ( ahead of JPH87), third in line. I know that "interested" may mean that someone is not ready to buy or don't have the money right now, but I thought I'd contact them first when I had parts ready. You may very well get the first ones - I'll get back to you very soon. In either event it won't take long to make the parts that everyone wants so I'm sure I can make everyone happy.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Sounds good thanks~

PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of the best mods i have seen.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Some of the best mods i have seen.

Thanks!
Update on the fender vents: I'm working on fitting them & will be tweaking the molds (actually making new ones), for those that want a part that covers the whole panel (goes on the outside). If you want vents to bond behind the fender & mold in (better looking IMO) I can make them off the current molds.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I misunderstood what these were, I was picturing a replacement bottom half of the fender. If it's simply a piece that goes over the existing fender I'll have to consider the pieces that mold into the fender itself.
reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same goes for me. I thought it was a replacememt for the bottom half below the fender beltline
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To replace the entire lower part of the fender would require a mold that bolts together (4 or more parts - you have to take apart the mold to pull the part because of lack of draft). That would greatly increase the price of the part(s), not to mention the R&D time to make the mold. I doubt there is enough interest to justify the time involved.
It's not that difficult or time consuming to bond the vent in from the rear & mold it smooth. Definitely the way to go IMO.
I want to make whole fenders in the future, but it will be a while. Months at least, unless as always 10 folks step up with deposits to pre-order (& at price something like $450 a pair).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
reborngt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the part you are creating will lay over the original fender? Then we would have to make a whole in the original fender for the vent? If so how much will the parrt stick out from the fender?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reborngt:

So the part you are creating will lay over the original fender? Then we would have to make a whole in the original fender for the vent? If so how much will the parrt stick out from the fender?

I'm making two different types: One will bond behind the fender & mold in. For those that don't want to go to that much trouble, the second type will go over the outside of the fender, & fit from the side molding on the top down to the lower body line, & from the wheel well to the door. It will stick out 1/8": not a perfect solution but saves the time & effort to mold it in. A lot of folks wouldn't notice the difference. I should be able to make those bolt on if I can find extra door panel hardware (the shtuff that bolts the doors to the frame at the front & rear).
It's really not that big a deal to mold in the first type, & they'll look better & be cheaper (for the part itself).
I'll put up some photos of both types once they're finished & how to install them.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just uploaded new photos of the headlight covers with Angel Vents installed on my car. The car is missing the rubber bumpers, so they are not perfectly lined up, but you can see what they look like.
Will be doing more photos of the fender vents soon.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like the angel vent headlight doors. how much for the set?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

i like the angel vent headlight doors. how much for the set?

I can do uncut skins for $110 shipped (continental U.S.). With them you'd have to pop loose your original inner pieces & bond them into the skins (not that big a deal), & cut the openings. For complete bolt-on covers, $235 shipped.
You'll need to cut your inner metal bracket as per shown on the webpage.
You can PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-19-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much are you going to charge for the notchie decklid with scoop as a bolt on complete assembly?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BOBBY D:

how much are you going to charge for the notchie decklid with scoop as a bolt on complete assembly?

It'll be somewhere around $500 - $600 for all bolt-on hoods & decklids. The notchie decklid with the scoop will be on the lower end of the scale. I still need to make the molds but if you're interested enough to send a substantial deposit (so I can buy more materials) I'll fast-track it.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How hard would it be to bond them?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

How hard would it be to bond them?

Not hard at all. You can pop them loose from the original skins with a gasket scraper type chisel, & bond them on with SMC adhesive or JB Weld. Cutting the openings requires a dremel or die grinder & some time hand sanding them out to perfection.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-26-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just uploaded images of the new prototype Angel Vent Hood Scoop Version 2.0. (the one you don't have to cut the sheetmetal for).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just uploaded images of the new prototype Angel Vent Hood Scoop Version 2.0. (the one you don't have to cut the sheetmetal for).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

No one is interested? Or just haven't noticed this post? You know you can subscribe to a thread, right?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Ang84Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in your hood scoop version 2.0. Do you have an idea of the cost?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock