operation turd polish by shemdogg
Started on: 05-01-2017 09:20 PM
Replies: 408 (14501 views)
Last post by: shemdogg on 11-10-2019 07:04 PM
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2019 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have made a ton of progress! It looks. Um. Great!

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanksum allotm! Took the car over to the shop weeks ago, no time to work on it. Too much work, and drones, and got a 3d printer to play with, and squeezed in a camping trip. Went last tuesday after work and helped the guy start making room in the shop. Need space for 2 cars since all the body panels will be coming off. He was not feeling good today, ill try to go over thursday after work. Heres the crammed shop its in now. Guys got a buncha cool tools ill try to borrow, mainly a hotbox to pull dents. Cool tool

shem

engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2019 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manClick Here to Email engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

that car is looking great i cant wait to see it all finished

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks man itll be awhile before its painted. We got the jag in the background cut up and outside, went by after work. Started doing more planning and pulled the roof so he can start cleaning it up tomorrow after dropping off some fb. He wants to fix every little detail and make everything perfect like its going to sema. Im trying to get him to relax on some stuff or itll take forever to paint. He wants to make new window pillars and all sortsa stuff I dont think it needs. I have no time, working 7 long days a week n im beat. He showed me a picture of when his finger got stuck in the sheet sander. I showed him my hands, he changed subject lol. Hopefully will get more time to go work on it soon. Very nice to have another set of eyes on it, he found millions of details I either forgot about or said f it to. I found the right body guy. Unlike the first guy that came to give me a bodywork quote. Does 2 laps around the car, then drops to one knee inspecting. Then looks to see if im watching( I am lol), goes to another corner, makes a few more passes around the car then asks, how much do you wanna spend? lol

shem

engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manClick Here to Email engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can understand where your Bodyman is coming from as he is looking at it and wanting it to be the best it can be because when it is out in public it is going to get way more looks than your average grocery getter with that said it is great looking even in primer

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 10-16-2019).]

andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shem, you should have started a Youtube channel when you started this project. You seriously could have got some sponsors to help finance the build.

bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2019 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shem, We are missing those updates! Anything new?

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Havent even been to the shop since the last post. Works insane right now, but ive tried to stop by and get some work done. Homeboys got something pulled in his lower abdomen that bugs him bad. He hasnt been at the shop for awhile. He doesnt text back right away either, so hes hard to get ahold of. Im getting antsy too but have lots of work and life stuff going on, and im at the whim of when this guys free time meets my free time and they are not syncing.

Been going to town w my 3d printer tho! Looking for a bigger one

shem

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay