Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Designing a new dash need a few ideas (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Designing a new dash need a few ideas by OH10fiero
Started on: 11-01-2002 11:37 AM
Replies: 1071 (131312 views)
Last post by: rbell2915 on 02-08-2021 09:01 PM
soup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2003 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like you figured out somn for those dooes.. do you have some closeups of them?? I am more than interested in how you decided to do the doors.

It looks like you fabricated some trim plates and put them on. But then again, this monitor sucks that I am on right now, so its hard to tell if you really did anything to the doors yet.

IP: Logged
Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2003 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.tekchip.com/ferrari/fiero_fusion.asp
This is the inspiration we got from this post. My friend James Galindo is doing a 1997 240 SX interior, while I decided to go with the Firebird Interior. The site is new, and we are always updating it. Mostly with pictures because that is all the time we have for now.

[This message has been edited by Wholf (edited 04-06-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Wholf (edited 12-09-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Wholf (edited 02-26-2004).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2003 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Soup,

I did form end caps, (of a sort) for the doors...for the trip to Daytona I covered the ends with Black Duct Tape. From about 6 feet away it doesn't look too bad. The real end caps will look a lot like that, I just haven't had time to make them yet.

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2003 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG.....so meany questions, where do I start....

I have already informed my finincial manager that as soon as I get my GT here, I am junkyard shopping.....
Oh that door.....more pics..more info on how to create that...

Great work guys, is there any chance that there can be a install manual created? Esp for the digital dash & the wiring of all the gauges and such?

------------------
** 86-88 GT comming to a driveway near me **

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2003 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mcaanda, Welcome to the forum and to the official Firebird Interior swap thread. If you look at any recent post for Mrfixit58, in his signature he has a link to the tech tech section where he talks in detail about his swap.

My swap is not completed yet, and since I am, (so far as I know) the only person to attempt the Firebird door panels, this thread contains all there is to know about it.

In a nutshell you have to trim about a foot off the rear of the panel a triangular section off the front and relocate the door latch mechanism. The upper and lower dimensions are close enough that you don't have to do anything. I'll be glad to help in any way that I can.

Most of my wiring diagrams are hard copy only. If you need something specific I can scan it for you. Good luck.

- Jonathan

------------------

soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey JScott, any update on the panels.

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops
If you like what I am contributing, please vote.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

Hey JScott, any update on the panels.

Nothing to report on the door panels, but for those who saw my car at Daytona recall that I was only days into my DVD install on top of the dash...

The temporary cover consisted of cardboard and black duct tape. Well I have just about completed the custom piece to close out the area on the top of the dash.

It should be painted and installed in the next couple of days. The door panels are next.

------------------

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jonathan,

That looks pretty good for someone who's never done something like that before. You may have a little problem at the edges and may need to feather it some more. Did you rough the plastic up real good before applying the filler so it would hold better? Are you going to paint it yourself of have someone else do it? I recommend using a 2K high build primer and blocking the area with 220 grit to make it smooth and level. Then hit it again with the primer and 400 grit before painting.

Keep it up,

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Roy for the sanding and painting tips. The only way to get the custom shape up top was to go with fiberglass so I had to give it a try. I started with the stock Firebird panel and hand laid the fiberglass over it. I roughted it with 40 grit so it should stick pretty good. Also recall that the stock piece has the vent in this area, so in effect the fiberglass is sandwiched on top and bottom so it is very strong. I will add the stock fiero defroster vent in the stock location from an old fiero dash.

Yeah I know I have a lot more sanding before I can even think about priming. I am still working on the little ears on either end, and I may add tweeters on the a-pillars to hold them down,(even thought I already have dual tweeters up front). I figure if this doesn't work I can always try again on another piece.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 04-04-2003).]

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

... and I may add tweeters on the a-pillars to hold them down,(even thought I already have dual tweeters up front). ...
[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 04-04-2003).]

Now, where did you come up with that idea?

Keep up the good job,
Roy

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Roy I forgot to give you credit for the tweeter idea. You and I know it was your idea but for the general reader I don't want to mislead them into thinking I stole your idea.

The other thought I had was to modify the a-pillar trim to incorporate a gauge or switch pod like PBJ is doing. Or I may come up with something original

PFF
System Bot
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya know something. The more I see about this swap, the more I am liking it. Is anyone planning to show their work at Carlisle in May?

Jonathan and Roy - Great work!!

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haagster:

Is anyone planning to show their work at Carlisle in May?

Jonathan and Roy - Great work!!

Ours will be there, Is firebird dash only. Factory fiero door pannels and center console

Pete

------------------

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

Ours will be there, Is firebird dash only. Factory fiero door pannels and center console

Pete

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Carlisle. that's a long haul from Texas.

If I ever get subtantially complete I will be compelled to bring Proud-2 to large national shows. It will be the most complete firebird swap in terms of parts: dash, console, door panels, steering wheel, airbag, even sunvisors with the airbag warning label

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

I forgot about your thread. I am looking forward to seeing your progress on the interior and engine in May!!

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wholf:

http://www.chronopulse.com/ferrari/fiero_fusion.asp
This is the inspiration we got from this post. My friend James Galindo is doing a 1997 240 SX interior, while I decided to go with the Firebird Interior. The site is new, and we are always updating it. Mostly with pictures because that is all the time we have for now.

Will you look at this!! Another Firebird swap into a Fiero, and done dramatically in red and black. I'm definitely going to add some color to my interior before all is said and done.

------------------

IROC

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2003 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCSend a Private Message to IROCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a webpage with step by step instructions on converting to a 4th Gen Firebird interior and how to wire in the new dash to?

IROC

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero 2.8
pocket ported, gasket matched complete intake. Still has no nut.
3.4l turbocharged project in process!

http://hometown.aol.com/zigdog16/

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2003 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IROC:

Does anyone have a webpage with step by step instructions on converting to a 4th Gen Firebird interior and how to wire in the new dash to?

IROC

Mrfixit58 (Roy) has a thread in the technical section that talks about his build up
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2003 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the plug Jonathan. The link in my signiture will walk you through the basic requirements to install the dash. The electrical for the environmental control panel and the headlight switch are posted in this thread (don't remember which page).

Roy

JanusSolSumnus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2003 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JanusSolSumnusClick Here to visit JanusSolSumnus's HomePageSend a Private Message to JanusSolSumnusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I've been gone a long time. I've moved, graduated and since had a change of passions.

The Fiero has now moved down the list in light of a 01' Bullitt Mustang project. My deal is I need a good show car to premiere my shop with and the Bullitt with my plans seems to be the best idea. Under all of that will be a 5.4DOHC and a specially tuned suspension. However, after coming back here the love of the Fiero has once again touched me and I am torn. Between fighting the ideas of these two I have the plans for a 46' Ford chop-top coupe with a 4.6L Ford modular V8 with a Cobra IRS suspension...

If I do manage to put the Fiero ahead of the Bullitt I have my list already made for a complete redesign of the suspension, a 3800 Series III S'charged engine, 00' GTP interior, "Liquid Metal - Prime Time Red" paint, and many other little things. I dont go in 1/4 of the way... I either spend to much or dont spend anything.

agh, enough of my rambling for tonight. I'll post some more tomorrow. I'm glad to be back and see the regulars again, if you guys even remember me...hehe

Nite,
~Kirs

[This message has been edited by JanusSolSumnus (edited 05-18-2003).]

[This message has been edited by JanusSolSumnus (edited 05-18-2003).]

1986GTV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2003 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986GTV8Send a Private Message to 1986GTV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you in Clermont?

I am just off od 27 & 54, near Haines City, Polk County.

PFF
System Bot
JanusSolSumnus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2003 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JanusSolSumnusClick Here to visit JanusSolSumnus's HomePageSend a Private Message to JanusSolSumnusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986GTV8:

Where are you in Clermont?

I am just off od 27 & 54, near Haines City, Polk County.

I live down on Lake Shore dr., 1/2mi. off of H.W. 27 and H.W. 50.

~Kris

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2003 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/014269.html

Just thought I'd offer another alternative in here

DKOV -
DMS

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2003 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kris, Glad to have you back and checking on this old thread and keeping it alive.

I still have not substantially completed my Firebird Interior. This is taking almost as long as the Smoooooth GT

I haven't been able to touch it in a month, but in this shot from the Texas Round-Up in San Antonio I have roughed in the fiberglass piece on top of the dash:

I am expecting to get a lot done this long Memorial Day Weekend and should have some interesting things to show.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 05-19-2003).]

soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2003 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea when memorial day weekend is, but I imagine it is past, so... anything to report

I am real interested to see the door panels, and how you capped them.

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops
If you like what I am contributing, please vote.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2003 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot that Memorial Day was a US Holiday.

Anyway, that was last weekend and that was my weekend to install the T-tops. Despite the warnings from MrFixit58 I started a new project before finishing the old one, but they look good.

Now I have a whole new slug of work to get completed before I can turn my attention back to the door panels. I am in the middle of painting the interior trim for the T-Top, then I have to re-do the headliner. Put the quarter windows back on and then I can jump back in where I left off.

The fiberglass filler piece for my dash is nearly complete. After that experience I am planning to make the end caps for the door out of fiberglass as well.

Another milestone today was I passed the Texas Motor Vehicle Inspection, including the new (for my county) emissions testing. It's been a year now since I bought Proud-2 and this was it's first inspection since undergoing the Firebird conversion. I was a little nervous, but it's always fun when the inspector can't figure out where the engine is!

Jonathan

------------------

the need for speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2003 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for the need for speedSend a Private Message to the need for speedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so how hard was it to put on the t tops?can u install them on a fiero with a sun roof?

[This message has been edited by the need for speed (edited 06-02-2003).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2003 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2003 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mcaanda, Welcome to the forum and to the official Firebird Interior swap thread.

What other Cars did you look into for the correct sizes? Sunfire? Grand Am? Grand Prix? Bonniville????

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2003 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not look at any other cars. I actually bought a firebird dash thinking that I was going to use it as the basis for a custom dash. To my surprise it fit almost perfectly so I decided to do the whole firebird interior. Unknown to me at the time was that MrFixit58 was working on the same thing. As far as I know we were the first to try it.

Here's a couple of photos from my recent headliner installation:

------------------

Firebird Interior Installation Thread

edited for spelling

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 06-28-2003).]

85_sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2003 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_scSend a Private Message to 85_scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up a v6 cluster for the firebird dash when i removed my dash form my 86 z-28 i will trade it for a v-8 firebird cluster. Email me at scottsterr@hotmail.com Also the dash i pulled has some cracks in it does anybody know how to repair these well?
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My latest project thanks to Mrfixit58 and PBJ was to raise my steering column. The one part of my swap that I wasn't completely happy about is the gap that I had above the steering wheel.

When I first started my swap my goal was to not cut metal. I did the best I could with those groundrules but the gap remained. After seeing what Roy and Pete did on their Firebird dashes, and now that I'm not afaid of the sawzall anymore I decided to modify the column.

First I duplicated the bracket that Roy made. I had to relearn how to MIG weld and it's not as easy as it looks.

Then bolt it into place:

I didn't remove as much of the metal as Roy did, because my dash didn't have to go back as far.

And here is the result:

Now to get the car ready for the Red River Ruckus Redux in less than 2 days!!

------------------

1988 GT (Firebird Interior)
1988 Coupe (Daily Driver),
1985 SE (Project Car) Recent Addition
1985 Coupe (parts car)
Firebird Interior Installation Website

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First I duplicated the bracket that Roy made. I had to relearn how to MIG weld and it's not as easy as it looks.

Not sure if this is any help now, but a few tips for future welding. First, it doesn't look like you cleaned your surfaces before welding, which makes things MUCH more difficult. Ideally, you want to remove any paint and the galvanized coating on the materials you use. If you've got a bench grinder, this only takes a few seconds and makes your weld penetrate much better. Another thing to keep in mind when welding any galvanized materials is that the coating emits a *nasty* gas when it heats up, and I'm not just talking about the smell. That gas is toxic and should be avoided at all costs...the stuff will make you sick pretty easily if you expose yourself to it.

Perhaps you removed the bracket after a trial fit and did this, but another thing to keep in mind is that you should always put a coat of paint over any freshly welded parts. The weld and surrounding area will quickly show surface rust if you don't protect it, even on the inside of a car.

I'm VERY impressed with your install, definitely at the top of my list of cool dashes. I applaud you guys on selflessness in excellent documentation; although it may double your time invested in the project, it will surely save others countless hours and improve the Fieros in general.

Bryce
88 GT

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the welding tips, will make sure to do what you said next time.
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good, Johnathan.

Roy

Muddy2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2003 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the need for speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for the need for speedSend a Private Message to the need for speedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey jscott1 lets see some more pics of it all done!!!!
Boricuasoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoricuasoyClick Here to visit Boricuasoy's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoricuasoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats one of the best interior i have seen for a fiero. good job

------------------
mod it until is perfect.

http://members.cardomain.com/boricuaso

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2003 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments! It may not be obvious in the pictures but the dash had to come completely out to do this mod. The bracket bolts in through the top with 4 inch long bolts.

I am frantically trying to reintergrate the dash and will take pictures when it's all complete. If you scroll up near the top of page 12 it will look a lot like that, (but without the gap above the column).

One of my brackets doesn't seem to be fitting right after the column move and has to be redesigned. Other than that my dash is pretty much back where it was before, only the column is higher. It makes getting into and out of the car a lot easier too.

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, has it been that long since I satarted this tread????
Well for those who were interested in a kit for this conversion I have some bad news to tell. I do not think that I will be doing a kit so that anyone may install a Firebird dash into thier Fiero. After many months of research and work, and development I have decided against it for cost reasons.
What I have come up with is this, the kit to allow you to install a Firebird dash would cost between $750.00 - $900.00, and that would not include the cost of the dash that YOU would have to go find yourself. Most of the cost is from first production run materials and creating quality molds to produce the parts needed. When I looked at the over all price for what you got, and what you recieved I then asked myself would I buy such a kit? I came up with a quick answer of no I would not. With jscott and mrfixit threads and write ups, a few fabricating skills (nothing fancy) the project could be completed, dash included, for a fration of the price that I could offer for a kit that did not include the dash itself.
To say the least I am a little dissapointed in this outcome, but like I said would you spend that much for a kit when you could do a one off yourself at more than half that cost?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock