Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How it happened: The FieroGTRwideboby Build-Up by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 03-26-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 383 (58301 views)
Last post by: FieroGTRwideboby on 06-01-2018 08:56 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex,

Madcurl is in Cali, in Half moon Bay.

Not sure on the distance to LA.

Now that would be scary if you and he got together to swap ideas.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-20-2006).]

IP: Logged
rotten

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rottenSend a Private Message to rottenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey FieroGTRwideboby
I sent you a pm
Such a sweet car. Wish I had one that looked that good!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex,

Not sure if you mentioned it or not, but how were the new seats connected to the car ?

Did you use the original fiero railings, or did u have to fabricate or buy something ?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rails that were used where the stock rails. The new seats were just as wide, so I just redrilled the wounting holes on the rails to match the seats holes and bolted them up. It was so easy and its fully functional just like stock.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay I just got the time to sit down and do a little writeup on my visit to Socal.

First off let me say LA and the surrounding areas are AWESOME! Maybe its mee but the weather is great, girls are great, cars are great, and people are very polite. I was mainly in the Pasadena area visitong the campus of the school I will attend soon. (Aug 29) The Pasadena area is beautifull, many trees, hills, just an overall great moderatly big town/city.

My ventures there did not stop at visiting the campus. I went to downtown LA, Hollywood, Inglewood Beach, Huntington Beach, Glendale, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr, Hollywood Blvd. etc. But the highlight of my whole visit was the special trip I made to the one person who really get us car guys very excited...........CHIP FOOSE.
On friday I visited Foose Design and got to tour his shop, see a couple of the Overhaulin cars, meet a couple of the guys, see some of his projects, and an upcomming car for overhaulin being built. Let me say the guy look like a very generous and humble man on TV and he truly is. When I arrived he was headed to lunch in his black Monte Carlo SS, well he was cool enought to stop and talk to us a little. The cars they biuld are top notch and I can't belive I got to be in the presence of such an Iconic automotive designer and builder. So I know you want to see some pics so here they are:

Some of the sights:

Infront of the Art Center College of Design

Hollywood!!!

Outrageous Gas Prices!

Hollywood Blvd. (El Capitan Theather)

Stopped at Playboy Mansion ( No......it's the Wax Museum)

Beverly Hills

The Famous Rodeo Drive.

Now for the Coooool Rides I managed to see.. (missing are two Gallardos that flew by at ungodly speeds on the 405)
On the way to Orlando, Nissan Skyline GTR R32(?)

Hollywood Blvd., Ferrari Testarossa 90's

Rodeo Dr. Ferrari F430 brand spankin new, Aston Martin, and a Rolls Phantom

Beverly Hills Rent a Car.

Hollywood Blvd. Detomaso Pantera

I-Hop , Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster Pearl Orange (sorry a little dark)

Last But surely not least CHIP FOOSE !!!! (In all the excitement I did not take any pics of him )

Infront of Foose Design

Their paint booth

Charlies Box ( from American Hot Rod)

Inside shop

Couple projects for customers:

(Race car being built)

Engine Cover and center console for new overhaulin car,

One of his greatest accomplishments, winning the riddler award at Sema.

Overhaulin Mustang ( this was built for the guy in a wheel chair) It was there for a new center console addition.

The Stainless Foose Chopper

The upcomming Bel Air which will be on a show of Overhaulin

In the office was an original sketch he did for the new Unique Performance Camaro which will be built in collaboration with Foose Design.

I did get a pic with Shane from Overhaulin

And a couple doors down in Lanzini which they sometimes use on the show.

Sorry for such a long post but I know you all will enjoy the pics. I had a great time and will visit again. Now I can't wait to move out there. I think I might as for an application next time. lol. Would that be something or what?

Thanks for looking and hope you guys and gals enjoyed it.

Alex
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man Alex that is fantastic !

Foose is incredible, the man is sooooo ridiculously talented that it should be a crime for one man to posses all that skill.

Didn't hurt that he grew with a father who was nearly equally as talented.

As far as the application ,..hey dude it could never hurt ?? Even if you got to just hang around the shop and help out for free would be an invaluable education to me ?

Good luck on the move and school.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's also my opinion, I would do it for free too. Like you said, just to be around a man like him, and be surrounded by some of the most experienced and known biulders would be a honor. The thing that separates him from all the other shows and builders is the passion and hearthfelt effort he and his crew put into a strangers' car. He is one of the people I respect most for his skill and giving nature.

Alex.

(Right now I am trying to get the red 88GT ready for the move. It will get trailered there but I want to replace things like plugs, wires, ig coil, distributor car and rotor, fan switch 180*, thermostat, KN filter, vented cross-drilled slotted rotors, O2 sensor, wipes, oil change, etc... I am so anxious)
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
Here are some of the parts. All are from the Fiero Store and everytime I order from there I am amazed at their service and quick shipping. Another plus is the PFF discount they have for us, it really shows how much they support the Fiero community.

The zinc plated rotors came in today. I figured I would give some feedback on them. They look great and are not expensive at all. I got them shipped for 145.00 to my door. This is the guys auction and I would recommend him for the non stock alternatives. Great Product!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-PONTIAC-FIERO-FRONT-REA-R-D-S-ROTORS_W0QQitemZ170019519138QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33564QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Alex
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex,
nice Pics, did you get a chance to show Chip pics of your work? I'm sure he would be impressed with your work, and would see how you would be an asset to this organization.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What an awesome visit Alex. I'm jealous...One small correction, though...The Riddler is awarded at the Detroit Autorama, not SEMA. Very Cool.

Bob
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RCR thanks for the correction. Its good to have my facts straight.
I did not get to show him the car, but as I said I will surely visit a couple
more times and eventually he will see the car we built..

Alex
PFF
System Bot
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beautiful car... Though I'm not too keen on the front with the large openings for the fog lights/turn signals... but overall it looks sweet. I'd like to see it without the black moulding though looks awesome though, true work of art... A+

------------------
FieroNews.com <-> Online Store <-> Fieros in Movies List
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update, I recently sent in my CD of images to the Fiero Store 2007 Calander. Is anyone else doing so. I was hesitant because I was not sure of they only like to see stock cars or wild customs too. Anyone know? Anyway heres some more pics:
This is one of my favorites, it was during the assembly stage. It really shows off the width of the car.

Two interior shots:

Some of my favorite angles.

Thanks for looking,

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroGTRwideboby

591 posts
Member since Jun 2004
I also forgot a couple new finished projects I was working on. Back when the project began I did a photoshop render of the car and now I found it. Next to it is the actual vehicle for camparison.

Another of the projects was a nicely framed 24 x 36 banner of the Domestic Driver article it was in.

Also a couple side profile shots which came out in great detail:

Once again Let the madness continue...

Alex

Edit;; I just noticed that my 85GT is also in the comparison pic above which
makes the list...85GT, 87GT WideBody, 88GT.

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 08-26-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice bike. Hey alex, don't get side tracked.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you mean??

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!!!

Wait am I alound to bump myself?

I made it out to cali 2751 miles. Drove it straight to texas 3 hours sleep and then the rest to LA.
Started 3pm thurs. arrived 6pm. Sat.

The cool part in Texas we passed a Mercedes SLR McLaren in the E350 box van. hehe And in LA on the 110
a roadster Gallardo caught up to me looked me over, waved and shot off right as we were under a bridge, man was it loud.

Thanks and sorry for getting off topic but I am so excited to be here.

Alex
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to hear from you Alex, Good to know you had a safe trip. Is the Widebody with you? If not maybe Dave and I could take it out for a ride just to keep things working.
Good Luck to you keep us posted
Gary
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congratulations Alex,

Glad to see you made it there safe and sound.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

BUMP!!!

Wait am I alound to bump myself?

I made it out to cali 2751 miles. Drove it straight to texas 3 hours sleep and then the rest to LA.
Started 3pm thurs. arrived 6pm. Sat.

The cool part in Texas we passed a Mercedes SLR McLaren in the E350 box van. hehe And in LA on the 110
a roadster Gallardo caught up to me looked me over, waved and shot off right as we were under a bridge, man was it loud.

Thanks and sorry for getting off topic but I am so excited to be here.

Alex

I remember those days, driving straight through with little or no sleep, hehe. There's a Coast Run next month. Pm Dale (Songman) for details.

Heads-up: Be careful with your car in CA.

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP...

Nothing new to report, just miss the car.

Alex
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Alex,

Did you ever get that video completed that you mentioned previously in this thread ?
Dragon1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon1Send a Private Message to Dragon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car, I really like the color......and the bodywork....and the doors....and the....and the.....
"FANTASTIC JOB"
Do you remember what year the Civic door hinge kit was from. I'm finding there are two kits,
one for pre 2000 and one for after 2000.
thanks,
Dragon1/Brian
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2006 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think its the pre 2000. The only difference between the specific kits and the universal is the predrilled holes. I think the universal would work as well. Make sure to specify the strut strenght you want. The stronger the better.

Alex
Dragon1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2006 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon1Send a Private Message to Dragon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you...

Dragon1/Brian
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2006 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alex,

Did you ever consider going with the 3M invisible shield with that high dollar paint job ?

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Automotive/OEM/Solutions/Exterior/Protective_Film/

A lot of lamborghini and Ferrari owners have this installed to protect against rock chips and such. Supposedly very good stuff.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,

I did just never got around to it. I also know that they have 5 year waranty on their products (?).
From one angle it is great, but what happens after the 5 years, I think the paint damage coverage is only 1000. Another issue arose is that I did not know if they did custom jobs. Since the car is a one off the whole front, rockers, hood quarters, a rear bubmper would need a custom template to be made. I did not go as far as getting them to come out and do one, but I can only imagine what it would cost. If you happen to know my questions please elaborate because we would like to preserve the paint as long as possible.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Off-Topic update,

School is going great and figure I would post my recet concept. A 3 wheel BUSA 1300 CC Twin Turbo 3 seat machine. We had final presentation monday and here were a couple images.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seen a similar concept at the 2005 SEMA show. It too used three wheels. I took pictures too.
wayman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waymanSend a Private Message to waymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alexbroski:
Guess Who...?
Last week i picked up a 88GT Silver painted it and rock and rolled a few things and sold it in 20 Min on HWY 41 to a 70 year old couple who had no idea what they bought... OH tje enginr is in the Back...?"little old Couple from Port Charlotte"...ha Sweet car i think there was only 1200 silver GTs in 88...?
WE took another hair raising Bonehead ride in the woods at too fast of sprrds glad you were not there... this is too risky...bling curves at well lets say sideways.. well we all survived then we went to Pinto EDs.. he took out his poney Pinto and we went to Frank "Us" shop....etc.
so keep the thread up-dated and we can all get the idea of whats its like on the other side of the planet...see many Fieros...?

paul
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys and gals, going to a huge Exotic car meet tommorow, stay tuned.There will be a little of everything, I'm hoping for some fieros.

Alex
PFF
System Bot
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2006 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what LS motor is in that orange hot rod?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would guess a LS2? I did not ask, but it was nice.

I will post some pics of the cruize tommorow. The fiero could not tango with the exotics so we took a
2006 Corvette, and a 1997 Twin Turbo 400hp Supra. WOW the curves are awesome here is Cali. and the cars are awesome.
Hit an altime hi speed run today of 160 (?).....

Stay Tunned....

Alex
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

Nice to hear from you Alex, Good to know you had a safe trip. .... maybe Dave and I could take it out for a ride just to keep things working.

Gary

Yeah, What Gary said !!!

Hi Alex, I took the Formula down to the Keys, got 30 mpg both ways.

Good hearing your doing well.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now for the pics....

The day was great and the cruise was even better. Many exotics, Muscle cars, domestic, etc.
Here are the cars we took, the 2006 Vette, and the 400HP Twin Turbo Supra. Sorry fiero had 300 hp less than required. hehe
Lambos represented:
Ferrari was represented:
(too many to post)
Ford had a few:
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view. (This one is the real deal.)

Vette were there:

Few Muscle cars:

Porsche:

Before the cruise we needed some fuel, it seems these cars spent as much time at gas stations as they did on the road.

The cruise , we joined the Ferrari nuts, and let me tell you the supra and vette stayed with them no problem.:

Some scenes from Malibu and Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive.....

Alex

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 10-31-2006).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone near my area up for showing me were West Coast Fiero is? I really want to meet up with some fiero guys and gals.

Alex
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I finally got the time to do a render of the widebody, and I am happy that way it turned out.
Here are some close-ups:
Next to one of my other concepts: ( A 4 wheel hubless car)
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump because i love this car !

Alex is still wiping off my drool marks from Daytona 2006 !
prtzlboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prtzlboySend a Private Message to prtzlboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet jumpin jimminy cricket, that's a sweet ride!
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys I am honored that you like the car. I am so happy because I will be going back to florida this wed 20-28th and get to drive her a little. I also just go the calendar from Fiero Store and I am happy with the pic selection.

TTYL

Alex
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay