Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  3.4L pushrod Swap (lots of pics) (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3.4L pushrod Swap (lots of pics) by sardonyx247
Started on: 05-23-2004 02:00 PM
Replies: 618 (104751 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 02-14-2021 11:28 PM
86GT3.4DOHC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait, you lifted the body by the trunk latch? Lol, you better make dang sure its perfect before you try to shut the trunk. Been there, done that, I had to pop out the freeze plug and open the hole at the bottom of the trunk and reach up in there to unbolt the latch so I could get the trunk open. Best bet if it isnt, take the one off that guy in the background, I tried straightening it out, didnt work

------------------
Boost is like Venereal Disease, one night of passion can result in weeks of pain (and work.)
http:\\www.myspace.com\keeptherubbersidedown

IP: Logged
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I pulled it up by the latch. About the second or third time it started to bend. I just bent it back, I might have even replaced it at one point. So many Fiero parts at the yard in Vegas I forgot what I have changed. Now I pull back the trunk carpet and use to holes allready there to lift by. When I did this swap it was my first engine swap that I did myself, Now I have done like 10 or so for the club in Vegas, not counting clutches etc...

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With all of the 3.4L swap questions I answered today, this needs to go to the top.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2006 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the great write up. I just bought a 3.4 from a 94 Camaro with 27000 miles.

One question, for an 87 GT could I/should I use the Fiero oil pan?

Thanks again, and a + for you.

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2006 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

Thanks for the great write up. I just bought a 3.4 from a 94 Camaro with 27000 miles.

One question, for an 87 GT could I/should I use the Fiero oil pan?

Thanks again, and a + for you.

I have an 87, I just used the 3.4L oil pan with IMPACT PERSUASION
The motor mount hits the pan, so I hit the pan (with a hammer), now it all fits. Paint's still wet, thus the darker color

I didn't test fit the Fiero pan, only the 3.4 one. Nice score on getting an engine with only 27,000 miles on it. Mine, so I was told, had 50,000 on it. But mine was VERY clean when I took it apart.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

This is where I started today

Progress throughout the day.

Waiting to go in the Fiero.

NIce looks like my engine... but i dont have that much blue

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2006 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump cuz i want to
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

bump cuz i want to

Thanks
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else need this info? There is always 3.4 ?s out there.
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did you ever dyno it?
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

did you ever dyno it?

No, not yet. But I really want to. I started to look into it but then I moved. I havent looked into it yet where I am now.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
FIERO ROAD CLUB OF NORTHERN NEVADA

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. Gotta do this myself.
BLK 86 FSTBAK GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BLK 86 FSTBAK GTSend a Private Message to BLK 86 FSTBAK GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as soon as i find a 3.4 pushrod.... this thread will be my bible... any rewiring to do? looks like its just plug and play....
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BLK 86 FSTBAK GT:

as soon as i find a 3.4 pushrod.... this thread will be my bible... any rewiring to do? looks like its just plug and play....

Nope, no rewireing. Thus the beauty of this swap.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome thread! I am going to start this swap this winter.
Does anyone know what is the most machining that can be done to this motor in the area of boring the cylinders?

I'm sure you could do 30 over, but how much can you go?
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and how it sits as of tonight.

I really like to see a well detailed engine coming together!! It's a thing of beauty
I'm amazed at people who can't be bothered to buy a couple cans of spray paint for an new engine!!
After all, with all that work going into it, why not make it look good?? It's be best opportunity to do so.

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

I really like to see a well detailed engine coming together!! It's a thing of beauty
I'm amazed at people who can't be bothered to buy a couple cans of spray paint for an new engine!!
After all, with all that work going into it, why not make it look good?? It's be best opportunity to do so.

Yeah, paint makes everything look new, or better than new.
The only problem with paint, is that it takes more care to not scratch it. But when an engine looks good you tend to take better care of it.

I have had so many great comments on here and from people who are not into Fieros who see it.
I love gaining respect for the Fiero!!!

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

BLK 86 FSTBAK GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2006 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BLK 86 FSTBAK GTSend a Private Message to BLK 86 FSTBAK GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok doing a 3.4L swap with a Automatic Tranny, Do i still need a 88 neutrally balanced flywheel?
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BLK 86 FSTBAK GT:

ok doing a 3.4L swap with a Automatic Tranny, Do i still need a 88 neutrally balanced flywheel?

No, You need an 88 neutrally balanced Flexplate.
You can get one here Partsamerica.com just look up 1988 Fiero GT V6 auto
Part Number: FRA138 $39.99

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

billr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for billrSend a Private Message to billrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the 3.4L pics. Looking all over the place for 3.4L info.
As for the flywheel; was there a different cank used for the '88 vs '87requiring a neutral balanced flywheel?
Also, other sites have mentioned retaining the 2.8L heads for the conversion, is that the way to go?
billr
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum.
Yeah the 87 vs 88 has a different crank. The 88s and 3.4s have a internaly balanced crank where the pre88s had an externaly balance crank. The earier ones have a weight on the flywheel.

Here are the two flywheels.
You need a neutraly balanced flywheel, The one for the '88 Fiero will work just fine.
I got mine at Partsamerica.com for only $39.99
Just set 'your car' as an '88 Fiero V6 and look up and order the $39.99 flywheel( The part# is Standard Flywheels 6500 )with a $35 core
You can order online and pick up at the store. Then take back your old flywheel the next day for the core.

The old '87 2.8L is on the left, The new ''88 2.8L flywheel is on the right. Notice the weight on the old one.

A side shot

The 2.8L Fiero heads are the same heads on the 3.4L both are the HO heads. Some say to use Fiero heads due to a plug that can be a pain to get out in the corner of the head that you have to swap with a sensor. I used the 3.4L heads.
Here is the plug

Use either heads you want but they are still the same heads.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sardonyx247 Not wanting to change the subject, butwhat ever happened to that Quad 4 project?
Will this 3.4 move in to a 84 4 cy 4 spd, or do I need to move up a few years and get a 2.8?
I have spent the last hour and a half reading your great thread. This is on my list of things to do!
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

sardonyx247 Not wanting to change the subject, butwhat ever happened to that Quad 4 project?
Will this 3.4 move in to a 84 4 cy 4 spd, or do I need to move up a few years and get a 2.8?
I have spent the last hour and a half reading your great thread. This is on my list of things to do!

The Quad-4 project got put on hold due to me getting this GT. A little more to be done to this then back to it.
a 3.4 will go into an 84 but you will need parts from a Fiero 2.8, a V6 computer, and wireing harness.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great build thread, I love all that blue
fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sardonyx247-
dude just wanted to let you know that in putting my A/C compressor bracket back together after an exhaust manifold gasket change, I referred to your very clean, very sharp photos to get it right. once, again, great job! Oh yeah, and...bump.
Cheers
Austin

------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it.

pheonix97031

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pheonix97031Send a Private Message to pheonix97031Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey!

This looks pretty cool.... So its pretty peppy for the driving? What kinda HP are you getting out of it, any idea? Also, I am really interested in this swap, If I can get decent gas milage out of it. Have you figured out your MPG yet?

Also, I understand that you need a V6 fiero engine to do this swap? What mroe extra would you have to do, if you were going to go from a 4cy? Your swap is an automatic, how much harder would it be for a manual? The engine just bolts right on? Thats amazing..........

Great work!

[This message has been edited by pheonix97031 (edited 12-22-2006).]

pheonix97031

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2006 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pheonix97031Send a Private Message to pheonix97031Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I just saw yours was a Manual. Thats good, cuz so is mine! So the old fiero transmission just bolts up to the new 3.4L engine? And the cradel doesnt need any welding, or anything to get it to attach, it just bolts right up?!?
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2006 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pheonix97031:

Actually, I just saw yours was a Manual. Thats good, cuz so is mine! So the old fiero transmission just bolts up to the new 3.4L engine? And the cradel doesnt need any welding, or anything to get it to attach, it just bolts right up?!?

Yeah no welding needed.

If you went from a 4 cyl you would need EVERTHING from a 2.8 execpt the block and heads. You may be able to get a dead Fiero with a V6 for cheap or a 2.8 from someone who swaped out thiers.

The transmission just about bolts up(drill one hole, no biggie, takes less than one min) as one of the bolts threads into the tranny from the engine side and the threads just need to be drilled out of one hole on the block. (Pics posted earlier)

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"

pheonix97031

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2006 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pheonix97031Send a Private Message to pheonix97031Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM. could you help me out?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh oh, I used the '86 flexplate on my swap. I should have read this thread first. Great job on your swap.

krutter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krutterSend a Private Message to krutterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I have read a lot of the posts on the 3.4 engine swap and want to do it. I have had an 86 fiero gt automatic for two years and have finally disassembled it in the garage. This is just for fun. However as it is my first swap, I expect to learn a lot. From what I have read here is what I wanted to go with.
1. GM Crate 3.4L (I know some say this is wasting money, but I don't want to waste the time and the risk of finding a higher mileage f-body)
2. Trueleo Intake and exhaust.
3. 85-88 V6 OCELOT STAINLESS STEEL Exhaust from the Fiero Store.
4. 88 Neutrally balanced flexplat
Here is my question. With this setup, what should I do with the injectors, lifters and rockers to maximize performance/reliablity? I don't want to change the cam in the crate engine. (when I say maximize performance, I am not trying to incite any engine swaps debates, I just want to do the most I can with this setup reliably.) Also, what about performance chip? I noticed some comments about a Trueleo chip, but cannot find anything about it on their website? Do I still use the stock electronics?
Any help would be appreciated. Sardonyx247 great thread. Much appreciated.
Ken
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by krutter:

Ok. I have read a lot of the posts on the 3.4 engine swap and want to do it. I have had an 86 fiero gt automatic for two years and have finally disassembled it in the garage. This is just for fun. However as it is my first swap, I expect to learn a lot. From what I have read here is what I wanted to go with.
1. GM Crate 3.4L (I know some say this is wasting money, but I don't want to waste the time and the risk of finding a higher mileage f-body)
2. Trueleo Intake and exhaust.
3. 85-88 V6 OCELOT STAINLESS STEEL Exhaust from the Fiero Store.
4. 88 Neutrally balanced flexplat
Here is my question. With this setup, what should I do with the injectors, lifters and rockers to maximize performance/reliablity? I don't want to change the cam in the crate engine. (when I say maximize performance, I am not trying to incite any engine swaps debates, I just want to do the most I can with this setup reliably.) Also, what about performance chip? I noticed some comments about a Trueleo chip, but cannot find anything about it on their website? Do I still use the stock electronics?
Any help would be appreciated. Sardonyx247 great thread. Much appreciated.
Ken

For injectors use #17 or #19 injectors Fieros had #15s Camaros came with #17s some people run #19s. Without changing the cam you can get 1.6 ratio rocker arms. I got roller tipped arms or you could go all out with the full roller rockers. I also got compcams lifters and pushrods.

As far as the "trueleo intake" you can see that I don't use one. I really like the way the engraved Fiero looks and I really DON'T like the way the trueleo intake looks. You can see if I didn't care about looks I would not have painted and powdercoated everything. So I can not comment anything about thier chips or products.
THAT IS FOR ANOTHER THREAD.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
Las Vegas Fiero Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

krutter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krutterSend a Private Message to krutterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the feedback. Your thread convinced me the best way for me to go is the 3.4 swap.
The only thing that I am questioning is can I pick up some additional horses with the Trueleo setup.
I would like to get 200 at the crank with simple bolt on changes.
Not that I am trying to build a rocket, but have you ever determined what the HP or 0to60 times of your setup is?
civicduty13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for civicduty13Click Here to visit civicduty13's HomePageSend a Private Message to civicduty13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just picked up a 30k mile 3.4 and will be doing this swap possibly this summer or fall sometime. I will def take pics as the progress goes along.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by civicduty13:

i just picked up a 30k mile 3.4 and will be doing this swap possibly this summer or fall sometime. I will def take pics as the progress goes along.

summer or fall.?.? You will want to enjoy it during the summer. It is really not a long swap. I took my time during this swap/write-up. It can be done fairly quick.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
Las Vegas Fiero Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

alex de jorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sardonyx,

I have a ? for you. You had mentioned that to remove the plug for the sensor there was a tool that Snap-On sells. Do you know the correct name for the tool or the part #? Thanks.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by alex de jorge:

Sardonyx,

I have a ? for you. You had mentioned that to remove the plug for the sensor there was a tool that Snap-On sells. Do you know the correct name for the tool or the part #? Thanks.

The name is "Socket, Pipe Plug, External" I forget the exact size, it is a little smaller than a 3/8 as I ground down a 3/8 extention(but that broke, several times)
You can measure the pulg to get the size. They sell both SAE and metric sizes.

alex de jorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a million!
alex de jorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

alex de jorge

501 posts
Member since Nov 2005
Sardonyx,

I believe I have found it. It is called a "Extractor, Pipe Plug" and I believe the size would be 1/4", correct me if I am wrong. The stock number is E81 and the price is $20.70.

Thanks.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

The Camaro injectors seem to be perfect for the 2.8's computer so far.

So......Upgrading or reprogramming the stock ECU is not necessary then?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock