Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  The Turbo Super Duty Build. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Turbo Super Duty Build. by FastIndyFiero
Started on: 09-27-2004 06:50 PM
Replies: 627 (85442 views)
Last post by: Will on 05-08-2023 06:40 PM
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is a DOHC kit for the SD4 block?

$$,$$$ i'm sure...

IP: Logged
cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moved to page 2 for better visibility

With the N/A DOHC kit on the SD you could choose cams to make 370hp.

Steve

I can scan the rest of the article if anyone wants it.

[This message has been edited by cancerkazoo (edited 10-05-2004).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah a full page at high res would be nice..

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2+ MB pic:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

Steve

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMFG your gonna boost 20psi w/ a GT35??? that CRAZY... how are you going to keep it from lifting the head off the block? i know a guy w/ a turbo integra making about 450 at the ground that was running a T4 and lifted the head a bit and it started to let coolant in when he would boost.

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

My Fiero XoticRydz
Mid-Rear Madness

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cancerkazoo:

2+ MB pic:
Steve

(where is page 2?)

man if they had just produced those instead of using the crappy 2.8 .. the fiero would be ruling the streets

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 10-05-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

OMFG your gonna boost 20psi w/ a GT35??? that CRAZY... how are you going to keep it from lifting the head off the block? i know a guy w/ a turbo integra making about 450 at the ground that was running a T4 and lifted the head a bit and it started to let coolant in when he would boost.

10 1/2" ARP studs.

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 2:

And pages 3 & 4:

Steve

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What magazine is that from?
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I want that DOHC kit for my SD4 when I get it

I was running some parts numbers through GM Parts Direct, and ran the Part # on the Superduty Engine Build Package (PN 10031328) and it came up as they still have it! For $114.81 Did you use this in your buildup? And what else would you need to complete the build-up, beside the block, head, and intake and exhaust manifolds?

Just type the PN in the search field)
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 10-05-2004).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RWDPLZ

15010 posts
Member since May 2002
A section for Pontiac V8's and Superduty Fours!

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/perfpartsjsp/subcategory.jsp?cat=9275§ion=ep

Is the head in there the same one used back in the 80's, will it bolt up to the older (or KRP's ) SD4 block? Or the holley intake?

In one part they say: "General Motors Service Parts no longer offers this super duty block, but Kansas Racing has been licensed to manufacture and sell this style four-cylinder block. Contact: Kansas Racing Products at 785-922-6644"

And the intake manifold that looks like Holley's?
"10038470 Intake Manifold (4V)
Your Super Duty engine will breathe deeply with this single-plane aluminum intake manifold. It mounts a single standard flange Holley four-barrel carburetor. Special runner cross-sections optimize flow to the end cylinders. Its tuned runners are engineered to work with the ports in Pontiac Super Duty cylinder heads"

It looks like they have TWO heads:
10045437 Cylinder Head
10049801 Super Duty Four High Port Special Aluminum Cylinder Head

But they don't list ANY prices?! They've got almost everything I've been looking for! I'm guessing the prices will be the only thing holding me back I wonder if you can email them about the pricing?

Any thoughts on these parts?

OOH I found the pricing on a few of the parts here:
http://www.flatlanderracing.com/gmpon.html

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 10-05-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

What magazine is that from?

October 87 Hot Rod

Steve

Same issue with the yellow and black notchback SD car that was at the 20th. I'm not sure if they still had the SD in it then though (@ the 20th). I can scan those pages too.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
code:

Item GM Part No. Price, GM parts Direct Status
(unless noted)
HD Distributor # 10037373 $297.30 [x]
SD Head # 10045437 [ ]
Stock Head # 10022373 [x]
SD Valve Cover # 10031327 $97.95 (Summit) [ ]

SD Intake # 10034870 $298.00(Flatlander) [x]
Brodix SD Head # 10038433 $339.47 [x]
SD Intake Valve # 10031339 $74.98 [ ]
SD Exhaust Valve # 10031325 $71.76 [ ]
SD Intake Gasket # FPP-12381 $19.69 (Summit) [ ]
# 12371032
SD Exhaust Gasket # FPP-1441 $20.99 (Summit) [ ]
SD Head Gasket # 10038952 $30.49 [ ]

SD Valve Springs (350) # 3911068 $38.91 [ ]
SD Rocker Arms # 5723551 $70.18 [ ]
SD Rocker Studs # 3921912 $28.15 [ ]

SD Block # 10027633 $$$$$$
SD Crank # 10027779
SD Build Kit # 10031328

That's a list I made myself some time ago. I'll clarify prices and availabilty of some of those items tomorrow. Enjoy

[This message has been edited by FastIndyFiero (edited 10-06-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

2545 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

A section for Pontiac V8's and Superduty Fours!

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/perfpartsjsp/subcategory.jsp?cat=9275§ion=ep

Is the head in there the same one used back in the 80's, will it bolt up to the older (or KRP's ) SD4 block? Or the holley intake?

In one part they say: "General Motors Service Parts no longer offers this super duty block, but Kansas Racing has been licensed to manufacture and sell this style four-cylinder block. Contact: Kansas Racing Products at 785-922-6644"

And the intake manifold that looks like Holley's?
"10038470 Intake Manifold (4V)
Your Super Duty engine will breathe deeply with this single-plane aluminum intake manifold. It mounts a single standard flange Holley four-barrel carburetor. Special runner cross-sections optimize flow to the end cylinders. Its tuned runners are engineered to work with the ports in Pontiac Super Duty cylinder heads"

It looks like they have TWO heads:
10045437 Cylinder Head
10049801 Super Duty Four High Port Special Aluminum Cylinder Head

But they don't list ANY prices?! They've got almost everything I've been looking for! I'm guessing the prices will be the only thing holding me back I wonder if you can email them about the pricing?

Any thoughts on these parts?

OOH I found the pricing on a few of the parts here:
http://www.flatlanderracing.com/gmpon.html

There was an earlier version head that required more prep work. The new (current, I guess you could say) version came out almost immediately following, in 1984. But yes, the 437 will bolt up to the block/intake/ etc. At this point, I believe KRP is focusing on making blocks compatible with the SBC heads. I would love to have a KRP block, though . Having seen one in person, I can tell you taht they are superior to even the Pontiac SD blocks. That being said, there's only one Pontiac SD block, I don't believe it went through any changes during its production.

Dropzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DropzoneSend a Private Message to DropzoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

Don'tcha like it how people compare engines like apples to oranges? Following the thread, first it was the 2.3l FORD turbo engine and now it's an INTEGRA engine. After reading the first page on the SD by John Baechtel, it seems this engine will pretty much survive anything. Granted, 20psi is excessive, but I believe it'll fare better than a run-of-the-mill 1.8l Integra POS.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Yeah I want that DOHC kit for my SD4 when I get it

I was running some parts numbers through GM Parts Direct, and ran the Part # on the Superduty Engine Build Package (PN 10031328) and it came up as they still have it! For $114.81 Did you use this in your buildup? And what else would you need to complete the build-up, beside the block, head, and intake and exhaust manifolds?

Just type the PN in the search field)
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/

Almost nothing.

Basically, all of the engine fasteners and the waterpump is included with this, except for head bolts and main bolts, if I remember right. I'll check later today, I have the darn thing in my basement. I'll scan the package list maybe.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a 3.0L DOHC supderduty 4 build would be amazing --- but so cost prohibative..

anyone know the weigh of a complete SD4 engine?

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked into the dual overhead cam head for my SD Indy and ran into dead ends. It was a limited production head that was designed by Cosworth. The upgrade was expensive - around $6,000 for the setup if I'm not mistaken. I spoke to a rep at Kansas Racing Products and he basically said "Good luck finding one" The other suggestion they had if you wanted to go 4 valve per cylinder on the SD was to buy one of their blocks which is machined to fit a small block Chevy head and buy a ARAO Engineering head. http://www.araoengineering.com/Chevy/chevysmb.htm That of course is out of the question for me since I have a complete 3.3 liter SD4 built to Vanderly specs.

Nice build BTW

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 10-07-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dropzone:

...Granted, 20psi is excessive, but I believe it'll fare better than a run-of-the-mill 1.8l Integra POS...

Excessive? Damn straight.

Originally posted by chester:

I looked into the dual overhead cam head for my SD Indy and ran into dead ends. It was a limited production head that was designed by Cosworth. The upgrade was expensive - around $6,000 for the setup if I'm not mistaken. I spoke to a rep at Kansas Racing Products and he basically said "Good luck finding one" The other suggestion they had if you wanted to go 4 valve per cylinder on the SD was to buy one of their blocks which is machined to fit a small block Chevy head and buy a ARAO Engineering head. http://www.araoengineering.com/Chevy/chevysmb.htm That of course is out of the question for me since I have a complete 3.0 liter SD4 built to Vanderly specs.

Nice build BTW

Rob D.

Yeah, you're lucky to find more than a rumor of the DOHC head. As far as the ARAO head goes, you're looking at ALOT of custom work there. Did you talk to Gerry? I believe he mentioned to me in one of his e-mailings that he had found a couple of the Cosworth engines several years ago, but nothing now.

Thanks for the compliment.

Right now I'm looking at head gaskets. Obviously, 20 PSI is alot and I do not want ANY suprises with this engine. I'm not very excited about having the block O-ringed, either, but if that's what it takes....Anybody ever hear about Cometic gaskets? I went to their site but I couldn't really find any tech info about their gaskets, just the application listings.

Nate

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I looked into the dual overhead cam head for my SD Indy and ran into dead ends. It was a limited production head that was designed by Cosworth. The upgrade was expensive - around $6,000 for the setup if I'm not mistaken. I spoke to a rep at Kansas Racing Products and he basically said "Good luck finding one" The other suggestion they had if you wanted to go 4 valve per cylinder on the SD was to buy one of their blocks which is machined to fit a small block Chevy head and buy a ARAO Engineering head. http://www.araoengineering.com/Chevy/chevysmb.htm That of course is out of the question for me since I have a complete 3.0 liter SD4 built to Vanderly specs.

Nice build BTW

Rob D.

i was looking for one of those heads.. that'd be perfect.. but still out of current pricerange.. one day i think i may do it - but not today

Dropzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DropzoneSend a Private Message to DropzoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I That of course is out of the question for me since I have a complete 3.0 liter SD4 built to Vanderly specs.

What are the Vanderly specs and what is the output those specs produce?

------------------
-jason
'88GT (5spd)
'90GTZ

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dropzone:

What are the Vanderly specs and what is the output those specs produce?

I'll post the spec sheet when I get home later tonight...

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll post the spec sheet when I get home later tonight...

You need to fire that thing up, chester, with some video, too!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

2545 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Greddy Profec B Spec II.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that a boost controller? Sweet...

FastIndyFiero - I have a few spec sheets for the superduty as well as parts lists and even blueprints. If you interested in these let me know and I'll scan them.

Here are the spec sheets for my SD as asked.

3.3 Liter/ 193CID
12.8:1 compression
Supposed to be a tad over 300 HP not sure about torque figures.

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Heres the info on that DOHC setup.

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001
I also have the complete Pontiac Motorsports SD Vendor
List with contact info and SD parts list. 7 pages total.

Let me know if you need it.

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY sweet. It says 3.3L on the build sheet?
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also have the complete Pontiac Motorsports SD Vendor
List with contact info and SD parts list. 7 pages total.

Let me know if you need it.

Cool, can you email it to me if you already have it scanned?

Nate

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That DOHC head @ 9.5-1 and some boost might hurt something. I'm guessing 400-500 hp with a 7000+ rpm limit.

[This message has been edited by cancerkazoo (edited 10-08-2004).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

VERY sweet. It says 3.3L on the build sheet?

Yup I misstyped in the earlier post. It is a 3.3 liter.

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Cool, can you email it to me if you already have it scanned?

Nate

I'll get it to you later today..

Rob D.

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 10-08-2004).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if a 3L supra engine can hit 900hp then a 3L superduty 4 with dohc probably could too
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Nate,

Emails on the way. - BOUNCED BACK you have a PM.
There is only 2 pages of SD4 parts.
The rest is SD6 and SD8 parts.

Njoy!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 10-08-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cancerkazoo:

That DOHC head @ 9.5-1 and some boost might hurt something. I'm guessing 400-500 hp with a 7000+ rpm limit.

I'm planning to hit 9000 with the 2 valve head. Pics of the short block coming soon, I promise. A rear seal adapter is being made for the crank, then it goes together!

Nate

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FastIndyFiero

2545 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by Kohburn:

if a 3L supra engine can hit 900hp then a 3L superduty 4 with dohc probably could too

There are dragsters using the KRP block with a SBC head and SCAT cranks pumping 1200 hp to the ground.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are dragsters using the KRP block with a SBC head and SCAT cranks pumping 1200 hp to the ground.

so much potential

and the thought of a 4cyl fiero that could blow away all the highly tuned imports

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need to fire that thing up, chester, with some video, too!

I have to get a starter for it. I have quatermaster working on it.
As soon as I get the starter issue resolved, I'll get working on getting her running.

Rob D.

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always liked that motor. I knew it had potential, but not this much.
FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Self-glorifying bump to the top!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock