Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What Did You Do To Your Fiero...TODAY ? (Page 91)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 172 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What Did You Do To Your Fiero...TODAY ? by cliffw
Started on: 08-27-2007 12:27 PM
Replies: 6849 (215824 views)
Last post by: IzMrPickel on 03-14-2024 06:17 PM
Fiero88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first i got most of the snow off it and started it and let it warm up since it hasn't run for a few days

then after it idled for about 6 or 7 minutes i was giving it some small revs and then i revved it to about 5 grand and my friend jumped back because it shot flames out. he got his camera out and i revved it some more and he recorded it. i took a still shot from the video
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
that's my new favorite picture of my fiero i just wish the car wasn't so dirty and surrounded by snow.

------------------

aim- Fiero88GT12

IP: Logged
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool !!!!!!!!!!!
Wudman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I opened the garage door and looked at it, thinking that I have to get the plumber's wrenches out and some hot water to attempt a removal of the clutch master cylinder cap without snapping it in half. All was fine till I left it outside for a week while I went off to warmer climes. It didn't like being outside in the frigid St. Louis weather and I could tell 'cause the clutch was softer than usual. 3 years and I have not done one thing to the clutch hydraulics other than check the level and I can't remember the last time I did that.

------------------
FieroDriver--Multimedia by J "Wudman" Wood--Wud's Photo BlogsBlues in St. Louis--Artists & Musician Marketing Blog--Sharing Social Media Marketing Tips

Wudman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wudman

1593 posts
Member since Jan 2001
Feeling bad that I haven't done anything lately including drive my dear car on salted, ice covered roads, I made it a new signature image. I think I heard some noise from the garage after I did this...

edit: you can barely make out, but the reason I took this picture late last summer was because there were three rainbows...

------------------
FieroDriver--Multimedia by J "Wudman" Wood--WordPress on a Budget For Pros -- Wud's Photo BlogsBlues in St. Louis--

[This message has been edited by Wudman (edited 01-12-2011).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tried to bleed my clutch hydraulics. After about an hour, I now figure that I will be making my first purchase from Rodney. I cannot complain too much though. Other than running new brake fluid through it two years ago, it is all original. If I do the master, I may as well do the slave. (<<< That sounds horrible when spoken aloud! )

------------------

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to the yard with Frizlefrak to get a patch panel for my inner fenderwell on my coupe. Got the panel and scrounged around in the yard. Frizlefrak needed a dash pad for one of his trucks so we looked at every Ford truck in the lot. Did not find one but he did find a gauge cluster with the factory tach so we pulled it. On our way out, I realized that I did not have my patch panel - where in the heck did I lay it down? Spent another 1/2 houur retracing our steps and my son found it. We met up with Jeff and went to lunch then back to my place to work on the V8 Coupe. It was a pretty nice day so we spread out the lawn chairs and that's where we sat the rest of the day. Dan left around 4:00 and Jeff and I sat out there till 8:30! Never touched the car! Maybe tomorrow I'll get something done
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took my 3-year-old daughter for her first ride in it!
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bled the clutch also discovered its leaking coolant I'm not sure if its the thermostat housing or a hose or both. I'm hoping to try and have the gold car running tomorrow
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I picked up a rusted out 86'SE a few days ago, and today I got the car completely stripped and ready to be cut in half. I'm making a trailor out of the rear end
fierogt455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I added Rodney's deck lid strut. Great product,clear instructions and an easy install.
Navras

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... I actually purchased the car near the very end of October of 2010. I've only just gotten around to posting here, so forgive me for being late.
I won't take up more space than is necessary, so no interior shots will be posted, but the interior is nearly immaculate. A VERY slight droop in the headliner is all I can really complain about.

I took the "Pontiac" vinyl off the quarter windows... I just wasn't feelin' 'em. The windows are cracked now, so two turbo scoops from fierostore.com are a definite for the future of this GT. And never mind the Ford in the picture; my dad has my mom a bit disillusioned when it comes to vehicles, lol.

Some delamination is obvious, but from my understanding, they could look FAR worse; some of the mounting tabs are broken, unfortunately, and are really only held in/on by one or two of the retaining long bolts per taillight.

'87 GT, 5-speed Getrag. The car has a little over 150k miles on it. Power everything and everything works, except the back-up lights; the previous owner rigged them to a toggle switch, for whatever reason... I'm assuming it's a bad ground, as the lights used to go on and off when going over bumpy terrain. Now, they never turn on. The window motors could use replacing, same with the power locks, but the headlight motors both work quickly. The decklid release switch sometimes doesn't work - I've yet to diagnose this. When starting the car, you have to blip the throttle for a bit in order for it to hold idle, but there's a '97 GTP being used as a winter rat in my driveway with about 89k original miles on it... so I'm not too bothered by the idle.

Just the other day, I removed the rear wing; it appears to be in great condition, while the wing mounts are fair. I may sell it, if anyone's interested, as I'm opting for a lip spoiler a la fierofiberglass.com. I didn't take any pictures of the car without the wing, but everyone knows what a GT looks like without the wing on it, so I won't bother.

Took the car off the road due to a failing slave cylinder, actually. Rodney Dickman's master and slave are the first (or one of the first) things to be had come winter's passing. I have plenty of ideas for the vehicle, my most ambitious being the L67 from the '97 GTP. Given my lack of ability and experience with vehicles in general, I'll be relying heavily on Pennock's for the swap and any other mods I go for.

Thanks for lookin' !
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY! another NY'er! You should do a "Hi! i'm new here thread" welcome to the madness over the street legal go-karts.

So i found where my coolant is leaking. stupid safety radiator cap! thankfully it's a cheap one. Will be fixed tomorrow.
Navras

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

YAY! another NY'er! You should do a "Hi! i'm new here thread" welcome to the madness over the street legal go-karts.

So i found where my coolant is leaking. stupid safety radiator cap! thankfully it's a cheap one. Will be fixed tomorrow.

Lol, I always get excited when I see anyone on the forum from New York, too. I then look up their location on Googlemaps, because I'm creepy like that, and I'm generally disappointed to find that they are quite a ways away from me. Such as the case with you, hah.

No offense to anyone that makes the "I'm new here" thread, but that's just not my style. I try to blend casually; anywhere I feel it's necessary, I tend to mention that I'm relatively new here. I feel a little self-centered announcing to a forum that I am blessing them with my e-presence. Yay, humility.

And thanks for the welcoming ! I do love that every time someone welcomes you, it's via "welcome to the madness;" it's like our own slogan.
tgmchuck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgmchuckSend a Private Message to tgmchuckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the oil changed and drained and refilled the transaxel with syncromesh. Tried to change the front shocks and found out due to some rust and stripped bolts it was going to take more time then I had. Weekend project!

------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
First car love - Fiero 86 SE 2.8 - RIP
Next Car love -MiniViper - 87 GT work in progress
- 88 Formula work also in progress

thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last night I got my door locks working reliably... Its amazing what a good cleaning and new grease will do.

Next keyless entry!
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Worked on painting all of the interior panels black and yellow... took out the "water separator" and replaced it with some gutter tubing very productive day.

------------------
1987 Black GT with BIG plans

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started on my new fog / turn signal / and running light bucket.. Here's the first prototype. The bucket is going to be satin black and it sits in the stock spot of the turn signal of our cars.. I also bought some HIDs for my head lights and have the pigtails now for a plug n play hook up.. I picked the 3000k golden yellow. I figured it would look good (and different) with the white 55 watt fog light and amber running light... Oh the running light is 3 LEDs and the turn signal comes from the bottom of the fog light with LEDs too.. Hopefully it's be sweet.. so we'll see!

Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I made some progress on porting the heads and one of the exhaust manifolds. I had to stop on the heads when I ran out of lube, to keep the burr from getting clogged with aluminum.
Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cleaned a few inches of snow off it and pulled the cover off some and started it and let it run for a little while.

------------------
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
aim- Fiero88GT12

[This message has been edited by Fiero88GT (edited 01-31-2011).]

Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took off the hood and front bumper to start prep for paint.
I have a crack in my bumper that was hidden by a Bra...lots of work ahead of me....and its F'n cold here

[This message has been edited by Dougie Murder (edited 02-01-2011).]

GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove to school. After classes, I drove my friend to his car. He now wants a Fiero. SUCCESS!!
PFF
System Bot
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't call it success. We have not enough cars for too many fans.
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i mixed up two gallons of coolant and mathmatically still dont have enough.
so whenever the store gets some more distilled water i will mix up the last bit.
but other than that i got it running after four months of hibernation
GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We may not have enough cars, but the cars that there are will stay alive and well!

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
3800 SC Engine
Fastest 1/8th mile: 7.392 sec/94 MPH/1.582 sec 60'

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start the hinges fine tuning

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slapped on the smallest supercharger pulley I have, (good for about 12-13 lbs of boost) rolled the windows down, took the sunroof out, and went for a joyride. It is 80 degrees in Florida today.

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted some "pop" in the fronts so I'm installing a pair of Audi driving lamps. The lamps aren't mounted, but you get the idea where I'm headed.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fixed/replaced the two sheet metal self tap nuts that use to hold the drivers side door handle on. While I was in there I lubed the window track, the wheels, and the locking mechanisms....smooth!
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I painted my freshly rebuilted Getrag

New seals, synchros and bearings

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

nmw75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uncovered mine & took it out of the garage to let it run for a while. Had to stay in the driveway as the roads are wet & have salt on them.

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nmw75:

Uncovered mine & took it out of the garage to let it run for a while. Had to stay in the driveway as the roads are wet & have salt on them.

Old Yella! I have something in my eye.

PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got a chance to clean the interior, clean the windows and take a aldl drive. Now to learn how to read all these numbers.
Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
washed it and aired up the tires. the weathers finally gonna be pretty nice tomorrow so im gonna drive it then cover it up again because of more snow on Tuesday.
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Started her up and let her run for a while.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i gave it a bucket bath, it was just dusty from the infield in daytona.microfiber towels are the best. i have not driven my car in a week witch means i have not left the house for a week. every day rain.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GuitarFiero:

Slapped on the smallest supercharger pulley I have, (good for about 12-13 lbs of boost) rolled the windows down, took the sunroof out, and went for a joyride. It is 80 degrees in Florida today.

You've got a 3800 S/C AND nice weather to enjoy it in? Go F*** yourself. Hard. Hahahaha! Just kidding man, though I am TOTALLY freaking jealous of both. Up here in Wisconsin, I have to keep cleaning snow off of the GT and feel horrible driving it in this icy salty crap.... Don't feel too bad for it though, it did this to itself. I was gonna buy a winter beater until it decided to blow it's 2.8, so the cash went to replacing the motor instead. This will be it's first and ONLY winter though. Next year I will be buying a winter beater nice and early. Ugh, just gotta keep getting it washed every week in the mean time. I always get the "Ultimate" wash and under body flush too. $12 a week now, or replacing rotted cradle and suspension parts later.

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

You've got a 3800 S/C AND nice weather to enjoy it in? Go F*** yourself. Hard. Hahahaha! Just kidding man, though I am TOTALLY freaking jealous of both. Up here in Wisconsin, I have to keep cleaning snow off of the GT and feel horrible driving it in this icy salty crap.... Don't feel too bad for it though, it did this to itself. I was gonna buy a winter beater until it decided to blow it's 2.8, so the cash went to replacing the motor instead. This will be it's first and ONLY winter though. Next year I will be buying a winter beater nice and early. Ugh, just gotta keep getting it washed every week in the mean time. I always get the "Ultimate" wash and under body flush too. $12 a week now, or replacing rotted cradle and suspension parts later.

I used to live up in NW Indiana, snow isn't any fun. The salt eats the metal off the cars and the ice makes it almost impossible to drive in. I moved before I could drive, so I don't know the extent of it. I still think northern drivers have a little more experience in driving then southerns do.

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Washed her, dried her, shined her tires, then drave her to Walmart and the gas station.
Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
started her up this mourning and tried to back of out of my parking spot but got nothing but tire spin and i couldn't even push it out of the spot so i didn't get to drive it today.
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had the suspension reworked.

Eibach lowering springs on the front
WCF Coil Overs in the rear
KYBs all around
Upper and Lower ball joints in the front

Drive like a new car now
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 172 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock