Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What Did You Do To Your Fiero...TODAY ? (Page 40)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 172 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What Did You Do To Your Fiero...TODAY ? by cliffw
Started on: 08-27-2007 12:27 PM
Replies: 6849 (215824 views)
Last post by: IzMrPickel on 03-14-2024 06:17 PM
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought powdered metal, L32 connecting rods and ARP main cap bolts to put in the engine I'm building for it.

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT

IP: Logged
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to order a headlight motor rebuild kit from Rodney. Left side light just won't lift the door all of a sudden.

Taking the headliner out to put the FUBA antenna in today. Try to buff out the new paint job and then put the door skin on.

I'm missing my rear side marker lights, now where did I put those at? Way to much Fiero stuff in my garage.
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday, Thursday, I took my '88 GT up for reinspection. She had failed for "YELLOW HEADLIGHTS".
I really didn't want to, but I replaced the 3000K (yellow) Hella bulbs, (which I really do like), with a set of the Silver Star 4000K bulbs. The car went through the reinspection without a hitch. So I'm good to go for another year.

P.S. Thank goodness that they didn't look too close at the headlamps because they are the European version of the Hella conversion headlamps which are not DOT approved, in spite of the fact that they put more light on the road than the DOT approved headlamps.

~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove it 650 miles!
my86fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nothing and it sucks cause i work 7 days aweek
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reinstalled my alarm system, and made an Anti-theft stereo bracket... Copied and Pasted here...

So, as many of you know, I recently had my car interior thrashed by thieves when they ripped my dash apart to get my stereo out.

Many thieves will just grab ahold of the stereo mounting adapter and yank. This usually works because of the cheap nature of most adapter brackets for DIN sized stereos in oversized openings, such as the Fiero opening.

Today, I installed the new console skeleton that FieroSTS gave to me. I also decided I wanted to make a theft proof (or at least, very resistant) bracket that would prevent anyone from easily stealing my stereo in the future. (I also reinstalled my new Alarm system, which will help.)

Below are the photos of what I put together. I used 16g Galvanized steel for the bracket.

The bracket, pre-bend... Note: I drilled holes in the center "flaps", and on the outers. This will allow me to use screws in the stereo itself, rather than the flimsy mounting sleeves that come with the unit.

Test fit..

Removed from console skeleton...

Mounted with Clarion in place. It is a little off center, but only because of my bends on the center flaps.

Closeup of how I have the screws mounted to the stereo.

The bracket is designed to slide over the factory opening and hold a single DIN unit. The lower section sits below the outer console trim, and prevents a would-be thief from getting his fingers around the edge of the bracket.

The outer flaps that surround the side have one screw on each side that goes through the console skeleton, and a nut on the backside. Yes, this complicates stereo installation, but will make sure that even the firmest tug will not pop the bracket out.
The top flap that sits inside the housing is to prevent an easy grip on the bracket to pull.

I installed the bracket in the car today, and then proceeded to try to rip the radio out. It is not going anywhere, and trust me, I tried.

It sits recessed behind the trim panel, so I will need to build a panel that can be mounted over the top for a "beauty" insert.

I am looking into refining the design and getting them laser cut and bent. Would there be any interest in these for around 70 a pop? (This should include a bare aluminum "beauty panel" that can be painted) The price is not firm... I have to figure out how much time/effort this is going to be first.

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First Show of 2009...

transamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for transammanSend a Private Message to transammanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I changed the plugs, painted the deck lid, took off all the ground effects to get ready for painting and replaced the wires.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made a trip to the local Pull-A-Part and picked up a HUD unit for installing in my '86 GT. Not sure how and the exact location but I'm sure that will come to me once I begin the install.

Cajun
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pushed the silver GT out behind the garage. Wife decided it was time for another new car, and I have stalled/stopped working on all of the Fieros lately. So my car gets pushed outside she can fit the car in the garage. Apparently she wants a 2 seat sports car.... and the Nissan dealer has got a new car in, with the color she wants.

Fiero looks sad sitting out there with the neighbour's truck and a friend's RV. The spot time has forgotten. The other 2 vehicles have been back there for a year now, I'll get to them next weekend....... I said that 6 months ago
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another nice GT without Wing and wings .
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was walking past my 87 GT today and I heard a slight ticking sound like a relay engaging and then disengauging. When I traced the sound to the left front fender I was fairly certain it was the headlight module. That is when I started troubleshooting the headlight module problem I have been having. I have had two modules stop working since I bought the car in 02. This last time one crapped out I stuck a spare module in that I had but not sure worked. Well it worked so I put everything back together...then it didn't work. When I opened it up again today and as I touched the big connector I heard the relay inside chatter. Hmmm. More touching and relay chattering while trying to pin point a loose wire. I finally decided it was in the connector itself. This made me curious enough to check my previous "bad" ones. I rarely throw parts away unless they are completly bad/useless. Guess what? They worked too but one suffered from the same looseness at the big connector. The other one was pretty tight and I couldn't make it chatter as easily. So after all this I have 3 good modules and one slightly flakey connector. I am using the tight one for now and will probably start collecting this connector when I am in the parts yards.
I strongly suspect that this is also the culprit in an intermittent parasitic drain I have been dealing with.

Anyway...woowhoo! The headlights work again.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 1MohrFiero (edited 04-25-2009).]

cyphersync

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyphersyncSend a Private Message to cyphersyncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
drove my 88 formula to work and then to the parts store to order my long block and crap load of parts for my 86 GT that i got last sunday
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Changed the spark plugs on my '88GT. All six of them and it was not as bad as i thought. I did remove the decklid for clearance on the front 3 plugs but they were not rusted real bad. Oh I also installed the recall weather strip while I had the decklid off. It turned out to be about a 3 hour job as I have never done this and took my time. I also applied Permatex Antisieze on all plugs and gapped them to the stock .45.

Wow, I turn the key and it fires right up without hesitation.

Edit to add afterthought of the permatex and easy starting.

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 04-26-2009).]

icemanmike

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for icemanmikeSend a Private Message to icemanmikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my first Fiero today....An '85 GT with a 2.8 and a 4-speed...Loaded with what appears to be 143K on the odo...Everything seems to work, yet the recently installed clutch needs adjustment(hard to put in gear and moves the INSTANT you lift on the pedal) and the motor runs rich-seller said it had a fuel injector problem(also sounds like a miss)...Not really McGuivered at all and even has the factory sunroof....Drove nice on the trailer.......$500.00....Happy, Happy!!....Now, where do I begin?....Mike
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not really what i did today but over the last week getting ready for the Round-Up.
1. added Kris Munson flush mounted headlights and turn signals covers.

2. driving lights

3. this next mod i have to give credit to blakeinspace for getting me to think about this. after one of our
NTFC monthly meeting blake and i were heading home and he spots a Pontiac G8 with eyebrow lights.
he ask me if i seen that G8 with the eyebrow lights i said no, i did not. this got me to thinking how could
i add eyebrow lights to the Fiero. i like the way Audi does it on their cars. there is no easy way to do it
with the stock Fiero headlight that i would like. so i seen some of Kris Munson's headlights and ding, ding...
i can mount the LED strip lights in the flush mount recess bucket. and this is what i came up with. the photos
are not that great, it's hard to get a good pic when lights are shining in the camera. i hope you get the jist of it.
i still need some more tweaking.

close-up

thanks...

------------------

www.northtexasfieroclub.org

'88 GT Forsale

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Droe the crap out of it! 600 miles!
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a repeat that I posted in the Gateway thread, but this is what I did today. Great deay to be working the GT.

My son helping take out the dash to put the Glove box in. Put new T-Top weather seals in today. Had to adjust the T-Top a little it was a 1/8" low in the back. Installed the door panels, I need to adjust the drivers door a little. Put the FUBA antenna in. The headliner board needs major work after taking it out and looking at it. Major fiberglass time I think.

I worked on the car 4 hours yesterday and 10 today.

wolf63

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolf63Send a Private Message to wolf63Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finally got back to working on the "great red paperweight". pulled the head and found i had enough of the broken bolt exposed to get an extractor on it :-) pulled that sucker out and started prepping to put the spare head on. also replaced the broken bracket on the trans cable mount and replaced the e-brake lever. we have a whole low mileage motor to swap in but the car has been sitting since the head bolt snapped last year and i just want to get it running again while i wait for the rest of the parts. thinking about switching out the distributor from the donor motor too so my tach will work again but that's a project for next weekend.
Trekker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrekkerClick Here to visit Trekker's HomePageSend a Private Message to TrekkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally after 3years of no A/C because I didn't have the time to install it, I got the compressor hose in! Blows real cold now. Had to tighten the four bolts in the column too.
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finished up a FieroKing Rx7 dual round headlight mod...

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replaced my water pump! Tomorrow I will be installing my short shifter!

------------------

aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed Dynamat!
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gordo's '88 Lil' Dukie was laid to rest in the back yard this past Fall. He has an organ donor card so I am spending the day swapping some of his interior parts into Audrey, my '88 daily driver.

~Ellen
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yesterday, out of frustration when trying to change my firewall side spark plugs, i pulled my engine harness, and coolant lines and tried to reroute them. no luck. yet. but changed plugs and put everything back together. no i get to go refill a motorswap system. oh the joy

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

cnander51

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cnander51Send a Private Message to cnander51Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After mocking up 3 different designs, I finally settled on one for my headlights and custom front bumper. Started making templates for the forms I will be using.
Found welds broken on the passenger side hood mount.
Found a way to install 1996 Corvette tail lights in a notchy rear end.
DarkRanger4200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driving home from school I heard a bang and saw something blow out from my left rear rim. I pulled over and stopped immediately and saw flames coming from behind the brake disc. After running to the nearest house to get buckets of water to put out the fire i concluded that my brake seized up over heated then blew out the brake line and lit the brake fluid and nearby rubber parts on fire. Took these pics after towing the car home.

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aeffertz, could you go into detail about the dynamat? How many sheets? Bulk pack? How many hours? How much did it cost ($)? Any difficulties/obstacles during installation?
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finished the oil pan, pick-up, relocation of the starter, distributor plus the shaft. Installed the new 17# injectors, cleaned and reinstalled the injector wiring. Re wrapped the wiring harness. Installed the new stainless steel vacuum lines (thanks Rodney - They look great!)

Finally mated the engine to the frame. Torqued the flywheel, installed the clutch and pressure plate. Throw-out bearing to the tranny and tried to mate the two together.... Ran into an issue with the guide bushings to line the two up... Males don't mix with males...FYI. 12 midnight last night.... Time for bed

Here's some pics

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This pic below is incomplete - I found some black 212* heat rubber tape for the Y and T splits just like the factory did. It's amazing of what heat tape was back then. --( gauze cloth with an outer black vinyl substance. ) Crazy how the old stuff just kind of flaked off.

Below--- I think Adam goes well with Eve ---- FINALLY - NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I CAN'T FORGET MY HELPER IN ALL OF THIS CAOS..... She's my best bud!!

possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DarkRanger4200:

Driving home from school I heard a bang and saw something blow out from my left rear rim. I pulled over and stopped immediately and saw flames coming from behind the brake disc. After running to the nearest house to get buckets of water to put out the fire i concluded that my brake seized up over heated then blew out the brake line and lit the brake fluid and nearby rubber parts on fire. Took these pics after towing the car home.

The same thing almost happened to me only with the front brakes a few days ago. My '86 gt has been sitting for 2-3 years as i drove my '88 2.5 5spd. to save gas. I decided to drive it since it has a A.C. that works as its getting hotter out.Barely made it to a friends house about 6 miles down the road with rotors smokin from semi locked up calipers.The back seem to be okay but i'll check them out to be sure after your lil incident. Today i replaced the 23 year old front brake lines,calipers, had the rotors turned and put in new inner and outer bearings. Brake pads didn't come in so i'll finish it tomorrow and drive it back home.FYI, O'Reillys' front calipers are $15.99, about half the price of the other auto parts store.I thought i was getting a composite piston, but it was shiney alum.Odd as last year on my '87 gt they were a black ceramic type piston for that price but i'm not complaining. They looked great.All togther it was $178.12 with a quart of brake fluid ,can of wheel grease and wiper blades. So it will be right at $200.00 total tomorrow when i pick up the pads.
jesse
------------------

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 04-28-2009).]

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
worked a bit on the 4.9 project

PFF
System Bot
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

aeffertz, could you go into detail about the dynamat? How many sheets? Bulk pack? How many hours? How much did it cost ($)? Any difficulties/obstacles during installation?

Yeah, no problem.
You get 9 sheets with the Bulk pack. I got the entire floor and fire wall covered with one pack. It took about 4-5 hours total. I found it cheap on Amazon.com (about half the price) and it's still brand new. Installing it was easier than I expected--just peel and stick. I would suggest getting the heavy duty roller instead of the cheaper version. The Dynamat is also a lot thinner than I expected. Probably the toughest part of installing it was working it into all of the crevasses and whatnot. It's easy to get wrinkles in it, but hard to get them out.
As you can see in the pics, you can see how I laid it down. 1 sheet on the firewall, and then it needed about 1/4 a sheet to cover the rest of the firewall.

And then on the floor, they are just about the perfect size if you lay them the opposite of the firewall way. I used 3 on the floor and 1 on the firewall.

So, I used 8 sheets to get the bulk of the floor/firewall. Then with the last sheet, I used it to cover the rest of the open spaces on both sides.
And it makes a huge difference in sound. Wow! Once you finish one side, kinda bang on it with your fist, then bang on the other non cover side. You'll hear how much a difference it makes. I'll be doing my doors soon, too.

[This message has been edited by aeffertz (edited 04-30-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started to dismantle the rear suspension on the XTC but I could not find my 18mm wrench.......There's always tomorrow!
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2009 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
attached my coolant lines, well the last clamp anyways and filled it with coolant. its a different work with a 3500 in your trunk. and im getting a 3500 tune from superdave over at 60degreev6.com to use as a base tune for my cammed 3500. woot.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

Edaw 0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Edaw 0Send a Private Message to Edaw 0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put new grounds on it and took a quick drive around to enjoy the results.
Week before last went on a 1600 mile trip from Frederick, MD to Memphis no problems except the 8 quarts of oil it decided to drink. No leaks or smoke just drank oil; ideas anybody?
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put lambo hinge on drivers ide check out the thread........... please comment
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
worked on custom tail light panel for my coupe.....no pics yet....
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front modified fenders were not aligning right with the doors. The T/A fender vents took a little curve out of the fenders I think. I played with that today along with installing the rest of the trim. I got the car alarm out and started looking at that since I have some of the interior trim out redoing the headliner. Definately need a alarm on this car, I do not want it stolen. To much time, energy and money in it.

I came to the conclusion years ago I would never be finished with the car. Always something to modify. Engine next, I may need help with this especially if I turbo the 3800 I have for it. I keep thinking LS1, but then I think 11 gallon gas tank............

To late today for pic... I'll post some tomorrow.
S.Rydman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for S.RydmanSend a Private Message to S.RydmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Water pump...what a hasle

------------------
[IMG]//www.fiero.nl/htmlgraphics/IMG100K.gif[IMG]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replced front LHS and RHS swaybar stabilizer bushings...the pass side ones were a little worn but the driver side ones were only about 5-10% left!!! This got rid of a very distracting "jingling" sound that sounded like loose change in your pocket.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 172 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock