I too have been taking advantage of the "lock down" and been working on my 86. I got all the error codes sorted out finally by replacing a few sensors and tracking down vacuum leaks. The dreaded error 32 is finally gone since I replaced the EGR Control solenoid.
I went to my local Pull-a-part and scavenged some nice dash plastics and replaced mine as well as found a pristine drivers side seat belt to replace my mouse crewed one. I even finished my dew strips and dynamatted both doors since I had them apart.
I have a few more parts to add under the hood, but Ohio weather took a dip back to the rather cold side so I have put off garage work. Hopefully the weather breaks soon and I can get back to work on the car and maybe even go for a really nice "isolated" cruise.