Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What Did You Do To Your Fiero...TODAY ? (Page 165)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 172 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What Did You Do To Your Fiero...TODAY ? by cliffw
Started on: 08-27-2007 12:27 PM
Replies: 6849 (215824 views)
Last post by: IzMrPickel on 03-14-2024 06:17 PM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by edfiero:

Next I'll have to get a gauge to check the fuel pressure. maybe my pump is on the way out after 30 years. Not sure what the failure modes are for a fuel pump. Could it work ok and then give out when it warms up a bit??

That's exactly what my Fiero did when the original fuel pump started going bad. That SD4 needs a better fuel pump anyway.

Today, I took the Fiero out for a short drive. The new clutch and new tires need to break in. Also, the new fuel pump has improved throttle response noticeably. The old fuel pump was a stock replacement... good for about 160HP. And the 3.4 V6 is rated for 160HP stock. Mine is definitely not stock. So uhh, yeah...

Edit to add: PAGE OWNAGE!!! Let's toss in a random photo.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 07-10-2016).]

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Hey Raydar, those SensaTracs will be a nice upgrade from the OEM Fiero shocks / struts.... been there done that. It'll feel like a completely different car.

That said, I hope you kept the rubber bushings in the trailing arms. The trailing arms need some cushion. The struts dampen movement in the vertical direction, and the trailing arm bushings dampen movement in the horizontal. If you put hard bushings in the trailing arms, the ride will get harsher.

I'm with ya'. On all counts.
I put sensatracs on my fastback a couple of years ago. Even with stiffer springs, it still rides and handles better than it did.

And yeah... I still have poly in my trailing arms on the fastback. (Not my idea. The Fiero Factory "insisted" that the rear be reworked with poly when they did the engine swap.) I recently bought Rodney's rubber bushings for the trailing arms only. Just have to swap them out.)

The coupe is getting poly everywhere except the trailing arms and sway bars. The remaining rubber looks fine. Going to leave it alone.
(I suspect that the "steamship" handling I was experiencing was due to the shot shocks and struts. No compression damping whatsoever, and very little rebound damping. The soft 70 series tires didn't help, either.)

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I let a friend co-drive my '88 Formula on the weekend. This is his video. If he seems comfortable driving my Formula, he should be... he has one as well.

It was the first time I've ever been outside the car while someone else drove it. It was fun... and scary... all at the same time. I heard what I thought was the rev limiter kicking in (at 0:26, as I was standing at the nearest track station), but I've since discovered that '88 Fieros don't have a rev limiter. I've got to assume that he was floating my valves!

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Birthday to my friend V8 Archie today.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Birthday Mr Archie!

I bought the exhaust from BTR off eBay :
Arrived

Unboxed

Pulled off my old exhaust (in pieces) :

The reason for dissecting it the way I did, the bolts that the exhaust used to connect to the Y pipe are square & welded in place. One came out without issue, the other broke the weld & spins. It's seized in place, so I pulled it out using a die-grinder. The exhaust already had a hole in it anyhow. Free to a good home, if anyone were in the market.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I let a friend co-drive my '88 Formula on the weekend. This is his video. If he seems comfortable driving my Formula, he should be... he has one as well.

It was the first time I've ever been outside the car while someone else drove it. It was fun... and scary... all at the same time. I heard what I thought was the rev limiter kicking in (at 0:26, as I was standing at the nearest track station), but I've since discovered that '88 Fieros don't have a rev limiter. I've got to assume that he was floating my valves!

Did he tap that cone on the right, about 0:23? Not bad. A bit of wheel hop, and a few times he over-corrected.

Not a fan of autocross. They should mark the course better.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Did he tap that cone on the right, about 0:23?

No, but I wish he did! That was his final, and best run of the day... and he beat me by .072 seconds! However, in my own defense... he was in the second group of drivers, and they had a huge advantage as the day started off cold and wet but got much better as the day progressed. By the end of the day, the pavement (and tires) were finally getting hot and sticky. I know that sounds like sour grapes... but it's the truth!

Not a fan of autocross. They should mark the course better.

I agree that this particular course looked rather confusing. That's because there's a driving school that uses half the tarmac, and they have a set configuration of cones for their driving course. The car club that was putting on this event didn't want to remove and then replace all those cones... so they sort of wound their course through the other set of cones on half the tarmac. Not the best way to do it, I agree, but it actually wasn't as confusing as the video may be portraying it.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the standing water. They ran me [elsewhere] when it was so bad that condensation was forming while you waited. The course was so narrow in one place that I hit cones on both sides. They claimed I was slideways. I didn't worry too much about the comparitive times. I was sorting out the suspension and trying to beat my own time. I did discover that, if I backed off my entrances a bit, kept my foot out of it in the turns, and landed my exits straight, my times were greatly improved. Initially, I'd come off the straightaways wide open, make a late entrance, almost back into the turn without lifting my foot, manhandle through the center, and then make a shaky exit. I knocked so many cones flying that they put different colored cones at the turns.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't worry too much about the comparitive times. I was sorting out the suspension and trying to beat my own time.

Oh sure, we're basically just trying to improve our own technique... but if our silly little plastic cars from the 80's manage to beat a few modern machines, all the better!

Raw times below. The ol' Fiero didn't do bad against the rest of the field.

A couple of hi-res images of the Formula in action posted Here.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-13-2016).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was Saturday, not today... spent some time over the weekend enjoying the new exhaust!

Finally grind down & removed the seized bolt :
img

Put up the new exhaust :
img
img

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 07-18-2016).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Started wrapping the exhaust wherever I can to cut down on the heat in the engine compartment.
PFF
System Bot
edfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2016 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replaced the fuel pump with a new Bosch unit. Now my fuel pressure went from 8 to an off the chart 18. Not sure why its so high, but the new pump resolved my problem Getting the tank out was pretty easy. However getting back in was a real pain. I couldn't get the rubber hose for the fill line connected. Fought with it for an hour before it went on. Now I get to retune my ECU since I've got so much fuel, my previous tune is now super rich.

Also, while under the car, found out that the drivers side aluminum coolant pipe was leaking right at the jack point. I think I'll see if a little JBWeld can fix that up.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put my wheels on. I wasn't sure they would not look to big for the car, turns out I like it. I wanted more rubber on the rear maybe should have picked 245/45/18 but went with 245/40/18 rear, 235/40/18 front. After car is painted I may black them out.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 07-24-2016).]

Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wheels look good. A nice fit.

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got her put back together, the coolant system filled/bled and now she runs great!

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Supracoupe:

The wheels look good. A nice fit.

Need to get the side mirrors on so I can take it for a spin, hopefully the ride doesn't get to rough.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 07-26-2016).]

SteveKelley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveKelleySend a Private Message to SteveKelleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turned car in for a front end alignment and a hopeful fix to the front end geometry with FIERO Store adjustable ball joint kit a week ago Tuesday just in time to have the front end machine break down. Hunter representative was called didn't get to the shop unit Thursday. Defective part was found and of course the replacement part required a special order with a no less than 10 day for availability So I've done nothing.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pulled over 200 pounds of dead weight out of one of my Formulas....I wouldn't be surprised if the total tally is closer to 300 pounds! One of the two Formulas I picked up a few months ago had a huge (and antiquated) stereo system. I believe it was a show car back in the day and was built by a stereo shop to showcase the latest and greatest, but I'm not 100% certain on that. What I do know is it had 4 fairly large (and heavy) amps where the spare tire goes and two 8" woofers boxed in behind the seats....all told it had 10 speakers and a CD changer sitting on the rear parcel shelf ledge right above the glove box.

It also had a Clifford alarm system that had a ton of wires clogging up the center tunnel around the shifter.....it was a mess. I am in the process of converting everything back to bone stock because I could not get the system to work properly and I had no idea how to fix it (I wasn't going to spend money paying someone to fix it either). The end result is a lot less clutter under the hood and under the dash and inside the center tunnel. Surprisingly there were only a few cut wires from the factory harness....all easily spliced back together.

The bad news is the two subs behind the seats won't come out. I discovered that the firewall has been cutout and the entire thing is literally glued to the chassis. It would take too much to remove them so they will stay put, I guess. The other crappy thing is the front firewall between the radiator and spare tire cavity has been hacked up. I need to see how hard it would be to graft a good section back into it.

Anyway....here are a few pictures of the "during"....like an idiot, I forgot to take "before shots". In no particular order:

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 07-30-2016).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed some an fittings on my catch can.

RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remounted the rear deck lid. Drove it out of the garage. Washed the dust off. Drove it up and down the street twice. And reparked it.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 07-31-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Washed it.

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spent the day installing new shocks & struts on one of my Formulas. Generally not a terribly difficult job, but this car spent some of it's life in Ohio and the 2 big strut bolts did not want to budge. It took some persuasion (BFH and a lot of penetrating oil), but they eventually came out.

I also installed a new distributor cap & rotor, colder fan switch and re-wired the temp gauge so it doesn't spike when you start the car. I started replacing the catalytic converter with one from Rodney, but I couldn't get the cheater pipe someone clamped in off, so I'll have to cut it out (I didn't have my sawzall with me)....that'll have to wait until next weekend.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 08-06-2016).]

Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spent a small amount of time in the garage today removing brake calipers, shocks, sway bar, popping the ball joints/tie rod ends and dropping the control arms. I might actually get the poly bits and new ball joints/tie rod ends in there by winter. Might.
Supracoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to a car show/cruise at a nearby small town. Actually a huge turn out. There were so many cars they ran out of room parking off main street and had to start putting cars in the middle of the road. Of course, the only Fiero there. Got a lot of comments and questions, including the usual, "what is it?" and "Is that the Back to the Future car?" Not a single "they catch on fire." comment. I did come across a very unique car at the show but the owner wasn't near the car. Anyone ever here of a LUDRA? Some kind of kid or one off? Whatever it was it was awesome.

The LUDRA

SteveKelley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveKelleySend a Private Message to SteveKelleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took the '87 GT to a large cruise-in at Stuart & Johns sugar house in Westmoreland NH:

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Remounted the rear deck lid. Drove it out of the garage. Washed the dust off. Drove it up and down the street twice. And reparked it.

Bob

It is looking good!

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I installed Koni rear struts with coilover hardware, and new brake calipers.

gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2016 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Went autocrossing a few weeks ago. This is by far not my fastest or smoothest run. This was my first time autocrossing and only my second run. I starter out with a 55 second run and ended up with a 49 second run by the end of the day. The fastest runs that day were around 43-44 seconds by much faster cars with much better drivers.

[This message has been edited by gwg1995 (edited 08-08-2016).]

lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gave them a natural bath.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2016 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Changed the oil while using my new lift.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2016 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tightly wrapped a do it yourself make a plug, fuel pump relay plug. Installed a used coil and moved a couple around.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed new rear calipers on one of the Formulas as well as a catalytic converter I got from Rodney. I'm about to bleed the brakes and all that's left is an alignment and a good wash/detail and this one will be ready for a new home.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cleaned the outside of the getrag transmission.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I installed new rear calipers on one of the Formulas as well as a catalytic converter I got from Rodney. I'm about to bleed the brakes and all that's left is an alignment and a good wash/detail and this one will be ready for a new home.

Which one is going up for sale?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Tightly wrapped a do it yourself make a plug, fuel pump relay plug. Installed a used coil and moved a couple around.

I stand corrected. The whimpy plug is a GM plug.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:
Which one is going up for sale?

Eventually both Formulas will have to go....along with 2 or 3 other cars I have, but I'll be selling the 79K mile stock one first. I've been working on getting most of the issues it has ironed out. It's not perfect, but will make someone a nice driver that they can still tinker with. I'll be taking this one up to Gunnison next weekend for the big car show and after that I will list it for sale....probably here first then up on eBay if it doesn't sell.

I originally wanted to keep this one, but I just have way too many cars. Since my work keeps me out of town most of the time, they've become more of a burden to me than anything else. I plan on selling both Formulas, the Datsun roadster and '78 Civic over the next year.....maybe even my '88 GT.

How's your "new" Formula treating you?
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I worked on the 87 yesterday.

After spending a year looking for a good TAN seat I gave up. I picked up a gray Sunfire/Cavalier seat. I couldn't find a TAN seat that wasn't stained or smelled of cigarette smoke so I purchased only the drivers seat to see if I could live with the color clash.

What do you guys think? Should I go ahead and buy the gray passenger seat OR wait for a set of Tan Sunfire seats?

Old seat

new seat

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

What do you guys think? Should I go ahead and buy the gray passenger seat OR wait for a set of Tan Sunfire seats?

Wait for tan seats
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I worked on the 87 yesterday.

After spending a year looking for a good TAN seat I gave up. I picked up a gray Sunfire/Cavalier seat. I couldn't find a TAN seat that wasn't stained or smelled of cigarette smoke so I purchased only the drivers seat to see if I could live with the color clash.

Mr Mikes ?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 | Work done 13-14 | Work done 15-16 | 4.9 Swap |

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 172 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock