Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  3800 Conversion Mounts are back ! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 Conversion Mounts are back ! by PURPLE REIGN
Started on: 10-30-2006 02:46 AM
Replies: 696 (49037 views)
Last post by: Twoolz on 05-07-2017 11:47 AM
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by multmigs:

In this picture you have the trunk side mount on the firewall side of the cradle

Un no I don't they don't interchange at all, I tried everything I could to do just that for the past several hours, the are in the right spot, the firewall side mounts flat, the trunk side one end sits up higher than the other.. the problem is the mounts themselves are not compatible, so I have to wonder why did this guy sell them to me as such???

THIS IS BEAT!!!!

The one on the trunk side needs to go inside the opening on the cradle and the firewall side one will be on top of the cradle..

P.R made a mistake..it happens, you will need to buy the poly mounts he sells for the auto trans for it to work. simple as that.
IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In this picture you have the trunk side mount on the firewall side of the cradle

Un no I don't they don't interchange at all, I tried everything I could to do just that for the past several hours, the are in the right spot, the firewall side mounts flat, the trunk side one end sits up higher than the other.. the problem is the mounts themselves are not compatible, so I have to wonder why did this guy sell them to me as such???

THIS IS BEAT!!!!

Your right it is the right mount for that side, it is just on backwards. I knew it didnt look right mounted but instantly thought it was just on the wrong side. But like you said, your mounts are going to work either way you do it, looks like poly is calling.
multmigs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for multmigsSend a Private Message to multmigsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello anyone care about this at all, I can't believe no one else has been rooked like this.. I have to post the begining of this thread again....
multmigs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for multmigsSend a Private Message to multmigsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

multmigs

174 posts
Member since Oct 2006
This is the direct wording from the begining of this thread, I also restated what I wanted to PR when I ordered a month ago... again I have a 3800/4t65EHD and wanted to use rubber stock engine mounts...

Fits all 84 to 87 Fiero's, ( 4 cyl cradle may need modding on front mount)
Fits all 88 Fiero cradle's with minimal modification.
Automatic sets are intended to fit 440t4, 4t60, 4t60E, 4t65E, 4t65E H.D.

Also FYI, the round stock used in the maufacturing allows the mounts to be serviced with a stock Fiero dogbone poly kit from FieroStore, if by chance you happen to wear out the bushings. ( which I haven't seen yet ) Some mounts made in 2006 will need a press to get the bushings in.

First is a completed set for the Automatic Conversion. All 6 pieces assembled for $375 shipped.

Fourth is a 3 piece set of adapter brackets to simply mount a 3800 with an auto trans up to stock rubber mounts. Or the single bracket in the top of the pic is all you will need to install a 3800 with a manual trans on stock rubber mounts. $180 for the set or $60 a bracket.

IF ANYONE SEES WHERE IT SAYS THAT YOU CANNOT USE THESE BRACKETS WITH STOCK FIERO MOUNTS FOR A 1986 CRADLE AND A 3800/4T653HD PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN STOP FEELING LIKE I WAS JUST BENT OVER???

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the direct wording from the begining of this thread, I also restated what I wanted to PR when I ordered a month ago... again I have a 3800/4t65EHD and wanted to use rubber stock engine mounts...

Also FYI, the round stock used in the maufacturing allows the mounts to be serviced with a stock Fiero dogbone poly kit from FieroStore, if by chance you happen to wear out the bushings. ( which I haven't seen yet ) Some mounts made in 2006 will need a press to get the bushings in.

First is a completed set for the Automatic Conversion. All 6 pieces assembled for $375 shipped.

Fourth is a 3 piece set of adapter brackets to simply mount a 3800 with an auto trans up to stock rubber mounts. Or the single bracket in the top of the pic is all you will need to install a 3800 with a manual trans on stock rubber mounts. $180 for the set or $60 a bracket.

IF ANYONE SEES WHERE IT SAYS THAT YOU CANNOT USE THESE BRACKETS WITH STOCK FIERO MOUNTS FOR A 1986 CRADLE AND A 3800/4T653HD PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN STOP FEELING LIKE I WAS JUST BENT OVER???

Instead of crying about being bent over, why don't you call him and find out happened. Maybe he stated the fourth item incorrectly. Maybe you can send them back and get a refund. And as far as not being able to believe that no one else has been 'rooked' like this, maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and be proactive about it. It doesn't look like anyone else in this thread has been screwed.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by big block fiero:

Administrator please, do for me as you have done for purple reign, Take out his mean spirited posts that started all this in "3800 quater mile times" and also "building a big block fiero". The spread of his rumors against me and his reputation damaging misinformation have existed on this site for almost a year, the effects of wich will linger on forever. My post about his blowing up, underpowered motors was purley factual and removed by you in less then a week to save his illfated reputation.

Shut up... no one cares. Sean and Cliff wouldn't know each other from Adam in real life, its not like Cliff goes around selecting people to favor in the forum. There is a lot of misinformation on this forum, it is not an encyclopedia. You were just as guilty of trying to provide information that was completely worthless for 3800 owners. You have never posted any factual data as far as power delivery or time slips from your 500ci boat anchor. This thread has nothing to do with the two threads that you referred to, or Sean's ability to build a motor. It is about mounts for a particular engine which have been proven to be solid products. Go cry in the threads that you are so attached to. Oh and you edited those posts by your own free will. It was nothing that Cliff Pennock did.

'The effects of which will linger on forever.' Whatever... it's the internet... get over it

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-13-2007).]

multmigs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for multmigsSend a Private Message to multmigsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow way to hijack this whole deal with personal attacks, so now that I've calmed down, anyone know a phone number for this guy shawn, PR? I've emailed and PM'd him all day to no response...
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow way to hijack this whole deal with personal attacks, so now that I've calmed down, anyone know a phone number for this guy shawn, PR? I've emailed and PM'd him all day to no response...

Wow... I guess claiming that someone screwed or rooked you when they probably had no intention of doing that doesn't count as a personal attack. This is 'beat'. And big block fiero coming into a thread where someone is doing business to complain about something that died 6 months ago counts as hijacking.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-13-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey like i said he made a mistake...it happens. So stop with thinking you got screwed over. So If you want his number PM me. But YOU will have to get the Poly mounts for those brackets to work. simple as that.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.K.

I apologize for any confusion, but yes the one mount you show is installed backwards.

Aside from that issue I have never had anyone try to use stock rubber mounts on an auto conversion. ( I'll fix that in the post ) They do however work for the manual set-up. The rubber mounts will be fatigued VERY fast behind that engine. They dont last behind a 2.8 to begin with.

You can get just the 2 poly trans mounts to get it to fit, or I can buy back the 3 piece set or whatever I can help with.

( edit ) for # 612-845-8445 this has been posted many times before for all to have........................

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 06-13-2007).]

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Shawn,
Did you get my low mount alt bracket sent out yet? Thanks Daniel
FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Shawn I wanna send payment tonight for a set of manual mounts, whats the paypal addy again and also when can you ship them, If I pay tonight?

Thanks
dan

------------------
3800sc XP Hot Cam, Comp Pushrods, Comp Lifters, Stage 3 Blower,Ported Lower Manifold, N* Throttle Body, LS1 MAF, Ported Heads,.052 Cometic 4 Layer Headgaskets, Stage 2 ZZP Intercooler, 2.6 Pulley, SLP Headers. Elimislip Pulley Set up, 42.5 Lucas Injectors, Custom Tune! Ahhhhh.....yeah

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I normally don't try to be negative, but this just doesn't make sense to me. Why in the world would you want to use rubber mounts? I have destroyed the stock tranny brackets and ripped the cradle itself, with a stock series I SC. The poly mounts haven't moved, the stock ones would have been shredded in no time. I drive a little agressive, but it's never been raced.

Like I said I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't get it. Your putting in a "high" horsepower powertrain for this car, obviously in the name of performance gains, not economy or comfort, or you'd use a smaller engine with a silent exhaust.

In my opinion, and yes I know it's just an opinion, I don't believe anyone should do an engine swap without quite a few upgrades, like big brakes for example. Not just for performance, but saftey. It's just alot more complicated than most people here are giving credit to.

Sorry, I'm done.

MOBILE

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever
Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 12 years in Car Audio and Car Electronics Experiance........ GOT 19"s?? w/ 13" Brakes all around.

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap its Mobile on the forum...
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Hey Shawn,
Did you get my low mount alt bracket sent out yet? Thanks Daniel

Sorry for the delay. The # of brackets skyrocketed to 8 and I was planning on visiting the welder only once. It WILL be done soon.

Unless you want the one off my car sicne it has a blown engine again and will be lucky to be running this year ?

Originally posted by FIERO1985:

Hey Shawn I wanna send payment tonight for a set of manual mounts, whats the paypal addy again and also when can you ship them, If I pay tonight?

Thanks
dan

ayoraway@yahoo.com

Originally posted by carbon:

Holy crap its Mobile on the forum...

500 posts in almost 6 years
FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When would they ship if I pay by tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest?

Dan

------------------
3800sc XP Hot Cam, Comp Pushrods, Comp Lifters, Stage 3 Blower,Ported Lower Manifold, N* Throttle Body, LS1 MAF, Ported Heads,.052 Cometic 4 Layer Headgaskets, Stage 2 ZZP Intercooler, 2.6 Pulley, SLP Headers. Elimislip Pulley Set up, 42.5 Lucas Injectors, Custom Tune! Ahhhhh.....yeah

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Draaaaamaaaaaaaa.

PS- Thanks for the call, i was on top of a roof lookin at my car thinking if the mounts would work or not. You guys called just at the right time.
big block fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for big block fieroSend a Private Message to big block fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Sorry for the delay...............I'll get the U-channel finished and they'll be shipped.

These 2 swaps are taking longer than expected.....................also my engine blew again this weekend, so it looks like I wont be going to Dells again ...............................
Nobody on this forum has blown so many motors and at such a low horsepower level. mabe I could hook you up with a 500 caddy motor and you could use that 3800 as a boat anchor. whatever shop is doing your work neads to have their tools taken away. please tell us who is this idiot so nobody on this forum has their car wreaked by this assclown wannabe or listens to any of his engine blowing misinformation.

PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO1985:

When would they ship if I pay by tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest?

Dan

The next day
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nobody on this forum has blown so many motors and at such a low horsepower level. mabe I could hook you up with a 500 caddy motor and you could use that 3800 as a boat anchor. whatever shop is doing your work neads to have their tools taken away. please tell us who is this idiot so nobody on this forum has their car wreaked by this assclown wannabe or listens to any of his engine blowing misinformation.

Why do you keep posting this crap?

[This message has been edited by Chump (edited 06-16-2007).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by big block fiero:

Once again... get over yourself. Obviously, if anyone besides flames4me or the one other guy doing a big block swap cared what you say they would be PMing you or posting in your thread about this topic.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MOUNTS! Not your poor damaged reputation or Sean's ability/inability to build motors. Where is your girlfriend porschewhatever to tell everyone what a good guy you are and that you two follow forum rules where others don't. Oh and as far as your abilities... you still haven't stated one ounce of proof about all these claims of winning power contests at every level, or even a dyno run of your leaky hacked up chud of an Indy.

Besides... many Dukes have blown with way less horsepower...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-16-2007).]

FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent for conversion set manual. Thanks
Dan

------------------

FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIERO1985

801 posts
Member since Nov 2000
OH also please use the Hatfield Volkswagen Service Dept Address

Thanks again. When Should I see them, hopefully by mid week!

Dan
FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2007 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have they been shipped yet? I have not heard back from you. I really need to have these for this weekend

thanks
dan
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if mine was shipped as well.. its been quite some time now.

Thank you!

Matthew
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
STILL nothing..
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Matthew_Fiero

2779 posts
Member since Aug 2001
I've sent money and bracket months ago.. multiple PMS.. but no reply.

You still there?
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

I've sent money and bracket months ago.. multiple PMS.. but no reply.

You still there?

Yes....................Sorry, just stupid busy at the shop. Trying to do daily work, 3 conversions, 9 alt brackets, towing, family, etc, etc, etc, etc,

All these Atl brackets I'm planning to ship this week ( assuming all goes well )
PFF
System Bot
tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any plans to make LS4 mounts?
Please say yes!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tampalinc:

Are there any plans to make LS4 mounts?
Please say yes!

I would assume so since my other 87 will be getting one.

I need to talk to Loyde about some sort of drawing first.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purple,

I hope you do get mine shipped out this week, as I had it sent to you months ago.. I should be driving by now!

Do not forget to include the engine mount ...

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 07-12-2007).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope they were shipped.. I have to get this motor in before I get evicted.. I expected it at least a month ago.

Thank you

Matthew
multmigs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for multmigsSend a Private Message to multmigsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Hope they were shipped.. I have to get this motor in before I get evicted.. I expected it at least a month ago."

Good luck, took me 3 tries to get everything I needed/ordered...but they are worth the wait...

DIG IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still selling these? Are you caught up on your backlog?
fierorx7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierorx7Send a Private Message to fierorx7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If i get my car soon these might be in my future nice work
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

Hope they were shipped.. I have to get this motor in before I get evicted.. I expected it at least a month ago.

Thank you

Matthew

Matthew ............please tell me your not waiting for mounts !!!!??? Those were shipped at the end of May and should have been through customs by now.

As for the Alt bracket, I'm nearing the end of the run of 9 brackets.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Are you still selling these? Are you caught up on your backlog?

Yes, still have some left, I'm caught up except for Loyde's order.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What sort of modification do I need to do for manual install on an '88?
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:
Matthew ............please tell me your not waiting for mounts !!!!??? Those were shipped at the end of May and should have been through customs by now.

As for the Alt bracket, I'm nearing the end of the run of 9 brackets.

Negative.

I have received nothing from you.

Matthew
SparkSVT

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2007 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SparkSVTSend a Private Message to SparkSVTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHATS GOING ON?

[This message has been edited by SparkSVT (edited 07-18-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock