Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  3800 Conversion Mounts are back ! (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 Conversion Mounts are back ! by PURPLE REIGN
Started on: 10-30-2006 02:46 AM
Replies: 696 (49044 views)
Last post by: Twoolz on 05-07-2017 11:47 AM
HC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have been featured at the Arizona Fiero Club!

Check it out.

Edit: I own page 13!

------------------

Arizona Fiero Club
Check out your local clubs!
If they take away our guns, can we use swords?

[This message has been edited by HC (edited 04-14-2009).]

IP: Logged
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Shawn,

How is that Alternator bracket coming? Don't want to call this late and bother you...perhaps you will see this
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shawn,

I called and left you a mesage. Please let me know when you are going to ship the alternator bracket.

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 04-28-2009).]

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2009 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM yesterday about a low alt bracket, looking forward to hearing back from you

------------------

smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mount received. Thanks.
MilebyMile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilebyMileSend a Private Message to MilebyMileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad this forum exists. It enabled me to find what I needed. I ordered some of PR's mounts about a month ago. I ordered them and sent payment on a monday morning, and the parts came in wednesday afternoon!! I have never gotten parts so fast, and they are extremely well made. Thanks so much for the support and keep up the good work!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HC:

You have been featured at the Arizona Fiero Club!

Check it out.

Edit: I own page 13!

WOW !!!!! That is cool !!!!!

Thanks guys

Originally posted by smartaxel:

Mount received. Thanks.

A huge thanks to everyone !!! all orders are out, even though I've been concentrating on the survival of the shop ( and other things )
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When are you going to start making the mounts for the 3800SC series III auto powertrains so we can recommend you for these swap parts? The 04 and up 4T65eHD require a totally different right side mount than the older transmissons.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

When are you going to start making the mounts for the 3800SC series III auto powertrains so we can recommend you for these swap parts? The 04 and up 4T65eHD require a totally different right side mount than the older transmissons.

I know, LOTS of people have asked for them. I need to dedicate a weekend to getting my hands on one of those transmissions and developing something to compliment the existing mount set.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

I know, LOTS of people have asked for them. I need to dedicate a weekend to getting my hands on one of those transmissions and developing something to compliment the existing mount set.

Itshould notbe all that hard. SInce your designs mirror those of WCF ( with heavier metal) just take a look at what they developed. There is only one deep theaded hole on that side of the new 4T65eHD. The other threaded hole is just ablut useless as there is only a few threads there. WCF solves this by making a mount with a pin that fits into the open trans boss hole.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Itshould notbe all that hard. SInce your designs mirror those of WCF ( with heavier metal) just take a look at what they developed. There is only one deep theaded hole on that side of the new 4T65eHD. The other threaded hole is just ablut useless as there is only a few threads there. WCF solves this by making a mount with a pin that fits into the open trans boss hole.

Your right. However time is what's against me right now & i don't have one of those transmissions laying around right now.

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Your right. However time is what's against me right now & i don't have one of those transmissions laying around right now.

Good thing you dont need a late trans... the early transmissions had the same setup / same casting, just they had the threads and holes there as well.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2009 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is just not the 04 and up trans that use this type mount--I have seen 97s that have the same mounting setup.

You can use the other style mount with no issues on the trans that has the boss. I run it on my car and have put them on a few others.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 05-19-2009).]

Justin Heileman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2009 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Thunderkingben

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2009 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThunderkingbenClick Here to visit Thunderkingben's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThunderkingbenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, me Ben again. I was just wondering what the status of my 3800 alternator bracket was. Please get back to me at my email.
Thanks
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are these around anymore?
PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

are these around anymore?

Yep. Still making them. Hard to keep on the shelf
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
CDubbz88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2009 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDubbz88GTSend a Private Message to CDubbz88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PR i appologize for not going through all 13 pages, but I was wondering;
Do these mate up to the getrag 5 speed, Ive got a 88 GT...
J/W VERy interested....
JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes CDubbz, I think he might actually have a design that's specifically for the 88. If not you'll have to drill some holes in the cradle. I set the engine down on the cradle and then spray painted the holes, then pulled the engine away from the cradle, drilled, and set the engine back down and mounted. It was pretty straight forward.

------------------

hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Shawn sorry i was not able to make it to the meeting tonight to get the mounts, i had a birthday party to go to. if at all possible i could come pick them up from you sometime this week or next whatever works for your schedule if 6thats possible? i sent you a pm with my phone number if you wanna give me a call or text so we can try and arrange a time for me to pick them up from you that would be great.

Thanks Tyler.
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent re: 4T60 tranny mounts on '88 cradle.
TA6SPD

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Which axles are used with these mounts for the automatic?
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my 4T60 / '88 cradle mounts today, they look very nice. Worth the wait. Thanx Rob
GM Shane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GM ShaneSend a Private Message to GM ShaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the lead time on your mounts? I need a set to fit a L67 and an Isuzu 5 speed.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm usually stocking them, however i'm running about 1 to 2 weeks out right now.
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shawn, I sent you a PM and Paypal payment for a complete automatic setup. Please verify that you received the payment. Thanks, Tim.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, i see it. Thanks. I'm currently haulin tail to get caught up on all orders.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Shawn!
TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hows my mounts and low alt bracket comming?
MattMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TA6SPD:

Hows my mounts and low alt bracket comming?

Working on all of it. Mounts are done & will get shipped probably Monday. I'm hoping to be done with the Alt brackets this weekend.

All orders NEED to be & will be shipped by the 16th, as i go in for reconstructive knee surgery.
TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good!!!
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have these shipped yet? Bump for an update..
TA6SPD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TA6SPDSend a Private Message to TA6SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have these shipped yet? Bump for an update..
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had just talk with PR the other day and he is waiting on some more poly, and then to the paint shop with 10 sets. They are coming along.

http://www.fastfieros.com likes PR mounts too !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock