Started on: 11-12-2004 10:57 PM
Replies: 215
Last post by: Ks86gt on 10-20-2009 06:27 PM
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2004 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Updated 3/17/07 I have not been doing much work lately, as I can't seem to keep up with other life issues. If you want something coated ask and I can answer on a case by sase basis.

All parts that I am selling are totally stripped (sandblasted) and powder coated using Eastwood brand powder. I accept any form of payment, but prefer paypal. It is fast and easy and I know instantly if the person is a serious buyer.

My paypal is arw62@aol.com
Snail mail:
Aaron Williams
PO Box 1863
Gresham, OR 97030

If you are sending me cores and need a Physical address for FedX or UPS(this is a busness address).
342 SW 4th st
Troutdale, OR 97060
If shipping USPS please send to the PO Box.
If you buy something from me and are happy with the part please give a +, I give one to all that purchase. If you are unhappy please let me know so I can make it right.

[This message has been edited by Electrathon (edited 03-17-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
is the dog bone still there if so i will paypal right now
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Still have it, consider it yours.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
paypal just sent thanks just today i saw how bad the rubber was in mine
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Will be in the mail on Monday.
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
2M4 Dale

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
TwoTimer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TwoTimerSend a Private Message to TwoTimerDirect Link to This Post
I ordered some ashtrays from Electrathon, and i want everyone here to know that he does a great job of powder coating. So if you are thinking about ordering something just know that the quality is great and the shipping was fast!
Thanks again Aaron

~Ray

paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2004 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and I have to agree that electrathon does 1st class work.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I emailed you for your address and then found this thread.If the sale is still on,let me know and I will send a check Monday.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

I emailed you for your address and then found this thread.If the sale is still on,let me know and I will send a check Monday.

Hugh,

Which parts were you interested in? I have been updating the first post as I have sold or added parts. If it was the enging kit, it is spoken for, but waiting for money to arive. I have most of another kit done up, I will post the pic to it here soon.

Aaron

PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
The spare tire light bracket.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2004 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

The spare tire light bracket.

Yes, I have 3 of the light brackets ready to go.

My paypal is arw62@aol.com
Snail mail:
Aaron Williams
PO Box 1863
Gresham, OR 97030

Sorry for loosing track. I have had so many questions about this stuff!

Aaron

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Just to add he does a great job with the powder coat and ships fast. Thanks again.

Terence

fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobrian:

is the dog bone still there if so i will paypal right now

got it on tuesday and it looks great i will be getting more when i see the right parts
HOW DO YOU MAKE ANY MONEY YOU SOLD ME THE DOG BONE FOR 20.00 THEN SPENT 5.40 ON SHIPPING SO 14.60 TO POWDER COAT AND GET THE DOG BONE . A PLUS FOR YOU IF I DIDN'T GIVE YOU 1 ALLREADY
great seller i have bought many times and he is very great to deal with

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 11-18-2004).]

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad that you are happy! I do run on a vary narrow margin of profit. Shipping can be a killer on some things. Basicly I am having fun doing this stuff and I get to play in a hobby that I enjoy. I am saving the money I come out ahead to go for painting my car this spring. This way it sort of seems like I am not having to really spend money on it.
shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
Electrathon, i'm hitting a "u-pill-it" yard this weekend. i'll pull everything i can get my hands and tools on if you need anything.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2004 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnkfl:

Electrathon, i'm hitting a "u-pill-it" yard this weekend. i'll pull everything i can get my hands and tools on if you need anything.

Thanks for the offer. About the only part that is cheap to ship and I am really in need of right now are ash trays. Most everything elso costs so much to ship that it isn't worth hassling with.

If you come across any 2.8 alternator brackets you can make a few dollars off them. They sell well at $25 each. Might help pay for your trip to the yard.

Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceDirect Link to This Post
I have an engraved plenum gathering dust. I'd like to have it powder coated so I can install it. Any suggestions about colors, and price quotes, E-man?
Thanks.
b
88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
Can i get those 2.8 powder coated brackets...?

shoot me a PM if they're still available, if they are consider them sold... I'll taka an coin tray set as well...

Keep me posted...

~Tim

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruce:

I have an engraved plenum gathering dust. I'd like to have it powder coated so I can install it. Any suggestions about colors, and price quotes, E-man?
Thanks.
b

I have been asked about this by a few people, here is the deal. If you send me your intake and valve covers, WITH THE PAINT REMOVED, I will do them for $65. If you want the ribs polished you need to do that too, or they can be solid color. If the ribs are polished they will have clear over them so there will not be tarnish issues. The paint (or powder) that the factory uses is TOUGH, and the sandblaster is very slow removing it. It will disolve off with chemical stripper, but I am trying to avoid having to do that though. I don't have a cold tank, which is another option. A machine shop might do this for you at minimal cost. I am looking to find one around here that I can work with. If you do it yourself, it does not need every spec of paint off, just the majority of it. All parts will be sandblasted before coating, this is necessary for adheasion.

As to factory color, I have not found a match yet. I ordered a couple new colors to try to find one but they are not here yet. Personally I like dark red (ruby red) and if all three parts are done, then matching is not an issue unless you are going for factory look. Navy blue is good too. I don't think they look good in light colors.

PFF
System Bot
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Electrathon (edited 11-20-2004).]

Bernie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BernieSend a Private Message to BernieDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Thanx
Bernie
'86 Fiero 2M6 SE, Man
'85 Porsche 928S AT
'82 Honda CX500 Turbo
TheDIYgang-click me!

Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

As to factory color, I have not found a match yet.

RAL 3020 is the closest I have found. Good luck.

vamper68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vamper68Send a Private Message to vamper68Direct Link to This Post
do you still have the thermostat housing for the v6 if so i think i might be interested... price?
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2004 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vamper68:

do you still have the thermostat housing for the v6 if so i think i might be interested... price?

I can do up another one. $15 I pay shipping.

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2004 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 04-14-2009).]

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2004 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Thanks both Fiero38SC and Jazzman for the answers. I'll get more ordered and see how close I can get.
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Bump for new parts posted.
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried the v-6 air cleaner housing and lid?
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RossT:

Have you tried the v-6 air cleaner housing and lid?

I have 3 in the core pile. I have sold a couple of them, they look GREAT when done. Especially if your old one is solid rust. I have an advantage with cores around here, almost never any rust.

I'll do up one of them next.

PFF
System Bot
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
how much for shipping.. interested in the change trays

oh yeah before I forget got the outside shell for the oil/battery gauge, looks awesome

almost forgot I can ship you the cores.

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 11-23-2004).]

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

how much for shipping.. interested in the change trays

oh yeah before I forget got the outside shell for the oil/battery gauge, looks awesome

almost forgot I can ship you the cores.

I always pay shipping $10 total if you ship me the cores.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
alrighty I'll get an envelope from the post office and try to get that out today

thinking I'm leaning towards the chrome smoke.

RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
..also have you had any luck with gt rear decklid vents? Wouldn't you have to take some of the parts off them such as the weatherstrip etc..?
Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
I haven't done any vents yet. I have a few sets of notchy ones saved in a pile to do. Anything that is not metal has to be removed, such as weatherstrips or gaskets. I have been doing mainly small things till my big oven is finished, hopefully that will be fairly soon. I am currently using a house oven. So far I have been able to keep busy pulling parts off my parts cars here (I have 3 1/4 cars being parted). I know soon I will have to get more serious about an exchange program. I stripped two air cleaners tonight and hope to coat them tomorrow. I figured out how to get the paint off the Plenums and valve covers tonight, that was a happy moment. I also found that wiper arms can be done, the plastic piece on the end and take the heat of the curing (they look very nice when done).
88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2004 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
As far as the wipers... I wouldn't mind having 2 set done... I've got a few things to ship you, onbce I figure out how to get the wipers off, I'll send them along with everything else...

LMK when you start doing vents... I've got a notchie set and a fastback set that need done... That and Im gonna be putting together a dress up kit for a 2.5 soon... (I'll have tpo think of what needs done there and get back to ya on that...)

~Tim

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:

once I figure out how to get the wipers off,

Lift them and put a nail across the hole near the base.

And a bump for the new stuff.

88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post
Not to be a hog or anything... But I'll take the Wiper arms and the dog bone... (crap, that means I gotta write out another check... oh well...)

I'll Shoot ya a PM here within the next few days...

~Tim

88GTFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2004 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post

88GTFormula

2721 posts
Member since May 2004
I got dibs on 1 of the air cleaners...

[This message has been edited by 88GTFormula (edited 11-25-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors