Saddam Caught? by TennT
Started on: 12-14-2003 05:17 AM
Replies: 301
Last post by: frontal lobe on 12-21-2003 12:22 PM
TennT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTDirect Link to This Post
News flash on CNN:
May have caught Saddam in house raid. Formal announcements after
positive ID.

TG

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
Yes sounds like he was caught in his home town!

Cheers
PK

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html

Hoprefully it is him. It may settle things down a lot.

------------------

ceo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceoClick Here to visit ceo's HomePageSend a Private Message to ceoDirect Link to This Post
thats alright TENNT , i tried to be the first to post it
so i didnt bother to look to see if anyone had
i'll put a link in mine to send people here

---------------------------------------------
cbs news break
saddam captured in hometown in a cellar
celibritory gun fire heard in backgroup during live on site
report ..... lol

their saying
- tony blare is publicly declaring saddam captured
- blood test confirmed
- no white house confirmation yet

ABC
http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20031214_504.html
BBCI
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3317429.stm
foxnews
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,105706,00.html

7am EST news comfrence by US to anounce saddams capture whoooah!

the coward let his sons die in battle but didnt bother to fight
himself "captured alive" lol

[This message has been edited by ceo (edited 12-14-2003).]

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas World!
yons

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yonsSend a Private Message to yonsDirect Link to This Post
i was in desert storm and they had him then but pulled off so for me all i can say it's about time
ceo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceoClick Here to visit ceo's HomePageSend a Private Message to ceoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yons:

i was in desert storm and they had him then but pulled off so for me all i can say it's about time

i'll definiately second that

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
7:15 am........news conference confirms Sadam was captured 3 hours ago!!!

They found him hiding in a hole in the basement of a house like the scum rat he is.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-14-2003).]

ceo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceoClick Here to visit ceo's HomePageSend a Private Message to ceoDirect Link to This Post
just a passte from cnn

TIKRIT, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. forces have captured Saddam HusseIn in a late night raid in his hometown, according to the head of the Coalition Provisional Authority.

"Ladies and gentleman, we got him," L. Paul Bremer announced Sunday. The announcement was greeted with cheers from the audience.

Lt. General Ricardo Sanchez showed video of Saddam, who had graying hair and a long beard, undergoing a medical examination after his capture.

Several Iraqi journalists stood up and shouted "Death to Saddam" after the video was shown.

Sanchez said the former leader was not injured and has been "talkative and cooperative," after 4th Infantry Division and special operations forces nabbed him at a "rural farmhouse."

"Today is a great day for the Iraqi people and the coalition," Sanchez said.

Not a single shot was fired in "Operation Red Dawn," carried out based on intelligence gathered over several months, Sanchez said.

"This is very good news for the people of Iraq," British Prime Minister Tony Blair said in a statement Sunday. "It removes the shadow that has been hanging over them for too long of the nightmare of a return to the Saddam regime. This fear is now removed." (Blair reaction)

A senior U.S. official told CNN's Dana Bash in Washington that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld told President Bush Saturday afternoon (EST) of the likely capture.

In Baghdad, hundreds of Iraqis flooded the streets, firing guns into the air, singing, dancing and throwing candy into the air -- celebrating the apparent capture of the man who had ruled their lives with terror and repression for more than three decades.

The raid was based on intelligence that Saddam was at a particular location in the area, the officials said.

Video following that raid -- exclusively shot by CNN's Alphonso Van Marsh -- showed a group of U.S.-led coalition soldiers patting each other on the back -- apparently in celebration -- and taking group photos in front of a military vehicle.

The 66-year-old longtime Iraqi leader was number one on the coalition's 55 most wanted list, and his evasion has been a political sore spot for the U.S. administration. (Saddam profile)

The Iraq war began on March 19 when U.S. forces launched a "decapitation attack" aimed at the Iraqi president and other top members of the country's leadership.

Hours later, a defiant Saddam wearing a military uniform appeared on Iraqi television to denounce the U.S.-led military campaign as "criminal" and to say his countrymen would be victorious.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Hold the phone guys. You sure that ain't Jack Elam?
ceo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ceoClick Here to visit ceo's HomePageSend a Private Message to ceoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

wow you might be right lol

PFF
System Bot
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME !!! Gotta go turn on the news !

------------------

www.cfogi.org

TennT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTDirect Link to This Post

LOL, MJ, But I'm afraid old Jack has gone to peaceful trails, so maybe it really is "So-Dam InSane".

Yup, DNA says it's him (or his clone!).

TG

Roylmohr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post
Got him I am so happy for the Iraqi people that have suffered because of this man. Hopefully, the Iraqi people will take advantage of these events and set up a new democratic government. Oh yeah good job U.S. Military for bringing this guy down. Thanks and maybe the world will be a little safer now!
JeffMN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffMNSend a Private Message to JeffMNDirect Link to This Post
There he is..

The eminent threat to America, presumably surrounded by weapons of mass destruction.

What a waste of time, money and lives.

-Jeff

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Don't be that guy Jeff, if you can't see that he was a danger to people (not necessarily in the US) then that's your problem.

The guy gassed his own people, and tortured them for 35 years. If that's not a good reason to go after him, I'm not sure what is.

It's funny, my mom and I were tryin to figure out what spin the Dems would put on it. I figured they would have said he wasn't that bad of a guy.

87FastbackHartz14

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FastbackHartz14Send a Private Message to 87FastbackHartz14Direct Link to This Post
You mean the man who wreaked havoc on so many innocent people, and who DID have WMD, and who ruled his country with an iron fist, killing thousands of his own people, right Jeff?

Don't give me your liberal bullsh*t.

[This message has been edited by 87FastbackHartz14 (edited 12-14-2003).]

Roylmohr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post
Yeah and Hitler wasn't that big a threat in April 1945 either! It is not what he could do now but what he has done in the past. JeffMN this man has killed his own people and attacked his neighbors. This is not a waste it is time and money well spent. Oh yeah the weapon of mass destruction could be the $750,000 dollars they found on Saddam upon which he could have paid terrorist to attack the U.S. You know he had way more loot before the war. Money in his hands is a weapon.
TONY_C

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JeffMN:

There he is..

The eminent threat to America, presumably surrounded by weapons of mass destruction.

-Jeff

You were just kidding, right?

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post

There he is..

-Jeff

Right, now how can the Rebubs claim there is a need to stay? To hunt for OBL? I wish they would catch him cause the WOMD, Saddam, and OBL would be achieved so there would be no justification to stay. This bitter-sweet for thr Repubs, cause the reason to stay has be limited now.

Now let's go after out good allies the Saudis so we can go after the real terrorists.

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogDirect Link to This Post

There he is..

-Jeff

what a moron

PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Bagged!

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:

Don't be that guy Jeff, if you can't see that he was a danger to people (not necessarily in the US) then that's your problem.

"The guy gassed his own people, and tortured them for 35 years. If that's not a good reason to go after him, I'm not sure what is."

So then next stop China? They do more of this stuff than did Saddam. Oh, we're affraid of China, I see. Many countries rule like this and we turn the other cheek. I would rather trade future Iraqi lives than to have given 400+ American lives. And if your next thought is about 9-11, most of the terrorists came from Saudi, so that point is void.

"It's funny, my mom and I were tryin to figure out what spin the Dems would put on it. I figured they would have said he wasn't that bad of a guy."

A couple things here. Are we to believe the media that this is the real Saddam? You know he had many doubles. Even if it is, if terrorism continues as usual, this will blow up in the face of the Repubs.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by 87FastbackHartz14:

You mean the man who wreaked havoc on so many innocent people, and who DID have WMD, and who ruled his country with an iron fist, killing thousands of his own people, right Jeff?

Don't give me your liberal bullsh*t.

We never found proof of the WOMD, but since we are winning I guess we can make the rules.

jetman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post

There he is..

-Jeff

A one man flame war?

Funny how everyone forgets that David Kay, the weapons inspector was just on national TV explaining a miriad of violations, a grocery list of banned items that have been uncovered. A massive list of deceptions, plans, materials and programs which pointed to the fact that Sadam was still in the WMD busisness after the UN pulled out.

Sadam has had a 25 year history of attacking his neighbors and his own people. He had to go. I'm glad he was captured. Lets interrogate him, get to the bottom of all this, present the facts to the world community, and finish our work there.

Although this is a day of rejoicing for the Iraci people, America and the world, it took the lives of hundreds of troops and hundreds of thousands of Iraci people to bring this about. For one moment in history, America should be proud of what it has accomplished.

------------------
jetman
Silver 86 SE 2M6 4-speed, with "check wallet light"

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Maybe now we can get him to ask his party members to stand down and disband. We also can interrogate him to find out where the estimated 15 to 20 billion dollars he skimmed off oil sale profits is hidden, and all we need is a single location of WMDs to shut or the nay sayers up. The Iraqui people can use this money to help pay for the building of a new Iraq. I can't wait to hear what the French, German, and Russians will be saying now. Saddam is a dead man either way. He might be able to prolong his life if he helps his country, but Im sure a war tribunal is going to sentence him to death.
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roylmohr:

"Yeah and Hitler wasn't that big a threat in April 1945 either!"

To compare Hitler to Saddam is an insult to Hitler. Saddam is a small-time dictator thug with a weak, pathetic military. Besides, it's apples/oranges in that Hilter didn't kill his own people, but killed another race to create the perfect race, in his opinion.

"It is not what he could do now but what he has done in the past."

No one disagrees with the capture of Saddam, just the pricetag, which the conservs avoid.

"JeffMN this man has killed his own people and attacked his neighbors."

So? So does China. Do you want to talk about China and Taiwan? We pick our battles carefully.

"This is not a waste it is time and money well spent."

Again, avoidance. How about the 400+ lives reaching thousands of US familes that are w/o their sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews for Christmas? Want to mitigate that cost?

"Oh yeah the weapon of mass destruction could be the $750,000 dollars they found on Saddam upon which he could have paid terrorist to attack the U.S."

Now we are speaking in metaphor. US dollars are WOMD...I gotta laugh. WOMD are defined something like weapons that can cause great damage to large numbers of people and property. They include chemical warfare and other dirty bombs usually.

"You know he had way more loot before the war. Money in his hands is a weapon."

And weapons in the hands of the US are money/control. Kind cool how the inverse works too, huh? 750k is relatively nothing when trying to set up a, 'kill the US' campaign.

Besides, you contradicted yourself in this post:

1. "It is not what he could do now but what he has done in the past."

2. "Oh yeah the weapon of mass destruction could be the $750,000 dollars they found on Saddam upon which he could have paid terrorist to attack the U.S."

So what is it; the past or the future?

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
With my son just having recieved his orders to leave for Iraq January 7th .... I'm very glad this fruit loop has finally got caught !!!

Saddam WAS the single biggest threat to world peace in decades. Many lives, Iraqi and US and others, will have been saved as an end result of our servicemen and womens ultimate sacrafice.

Now torture the bastard, get all the info we need and lets have a public execution !!! Maybe they should let the Kurish people stone the a-hole to death !!!

hvneye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hvneyeSend a Private Message to hvneyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2M4 Dale:

stone the a-hole to death !!!

hahahahhahhahahah

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TennT:

LOL, MJ, But I'm afraid old Jack has gone to peaceful trails, so maybe it really is "So-Dam InSane".

Yup, DNA says it's him (or his clone!).

TG

Was there any camel DNA in there? Kinda looks like that was the look he was trying to achieve. Definitly havin a bad hair day.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69651 posts
Member since Apr 2001
You can tell this has really irritated the liberals, and some moderate Bush haters. They are out in force here this morning, trying to deflect the subject matter. It's always about them you see, and where they want money spent. Probably not even that. As I've stated before, I believe many of them wish we had incurred huge #s of casualties in the war on terrorism, anything to make things look better for them. The same folks are very disappointed this morning I think, just as they were Thanksgiving Day. They are hoping-praying that this will go away. They are quick to mention the rights and plights of Americans, but show no concern for the plight of people elsewhere. They normally berate members who try to hijack a subject away from the original topic. I see how quickly they are doing the same thing now, pointing to Saudi Arabia, China-anything to deflect the discussion to their liking. Whatever happened to "it's the economy stupid"? The "Baghad trip was a hoax"? Well, ya got almost 11 months before November. Maybe you will convert a couple of people here-I haven't seen much evidence of that happening thus far tho. It's happened, they found him and it's stuck in some craws for a while. Another talking point gone.
Pick our battles carefully? You betcha we do. Only idiots fail to do that. I see they stop short of actually caling for real combat ops against China. They mention it, but don't really call for it. It's just a diversionary tactic. A straw to grasp at this morning. Are they really concerned about the human rights violations in China? I doubt it, but that's just a personal opinion.
PFF
System Bot
TennT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTDirect Link to This Post
Camel DNA???

Come on, MJ, It's an insult to compare camels' DNA to Husseins'. Or to even think that a camel could stoop so low.

TG

BTW, it was mentioned that comparing Hitler to Hussein is an insult to Hitler. Is someone trying to defend the honor of Hitler?????

He was for elimination of anyone that didn't fit his ideal of the Nordic race and that included Germans that he considered inferior (mentally retarded, those with birth defects, and others).
Of-note:There is evidence that one of his ancestors had Jewish blood.

Both used fear, oppression and brutal force to maintain their positions. Both tried extermination to keep their political enemies at bay. Both experimented with chemical and biological weapons. Saddam did manage to stay in power longer than Hitler. Smarter or just limited in what he could do?
Don't know. I would guess limited as the people in the Mid-East are notoriously tribal and internal conflicts will limit your resources.

[This message has been edited by TennT (edited 12-14-2003).]

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Great News!

Let's hear it for the soldiers of the United States of America!

Roylmohr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

"Yeah and Hitler wasn't that big a threat in April 1945 either!"

To compare Hitler to Saddam is an insult to Hitler. Saddam is a small-time dictator thug with a weak, pathetic military. Besides, it's apples/oranges in that Hilter didn't kill his own people, but killed another race to create the perfect race, in his opinion.

"It is not what he could do now but what he has done in the past."

No one disagrees with the capture of Saddam, just the pricetag, which the conservs avoid.

"JeffMN this man has killed his own people and attacked his neighbors."

So? So does China. Do you want to talk about China and Taiwan? We pick our battles carefully.

"This is not a waste it is time and money well spent."

Again, avoidance. How about the 400+ lives reaching thousands of US familes that are w/o their sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews for Christmas? Want to mitigate that cost?

"Oh yeah the weapon of mass destruction could be the $750,000 dollars they found on Saddam upon which he could have paid terrorist to attack the U.S."

Now we are speaking in metaphor. US dollars are WOMD...I gotta laugh. WOMD are defined something like weapons that can cause great damage to large numbers of people and property. They include chemical warfare and other dirty bombs usually.

"You know he had way more loot before the war. Money in his hands is a weapon."

And weapons in the hands of the US are money/control. Kind cool how the inverse works too, huh? 750k is relatively nothing when trying to set up a, 'kill the US' campaign.

Besides, you contradicted yourself in this post:

1. "It is not what he could do now but what he has done in the past."

2. "Oh yeah the weapon of mass destruction could be the $750,000 dollars they found on Saddam upon which he could have paid terrorist to attack the U.S."

So what is it; the past or the future?

You have to laugh. What did Iraq under Saddam do with their money. Obviously they bought weapons. So if the money is used to buy the weapons the money should be considered a weapon right.
The $750,000 dollars is just what he had on him! No it is not going to kill the U.S. Again it is what he had on him. That is a lot of money. That money could be used for evil things. If the money produces evil it is a weapon! I'm sure Saddam didn't have a WMD lab in his basement. He used money to purchase it. Then the money is the weapon.

I am really upset that I may have insulted Hitler! I'm going to lose a lot of sleep tonight buddy. I was wrong to compare Saddam with the tyrant dictator Adolph Hitler.
Kinda weird though they did both attack their neighbors and kill their own people! Now I am laughing too. Hey that is one thing we have in common on this thread.

Why do you want to talk about China? I thought this thread was about the capture of Saddam. Have fun picking apart this post too.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Another bad news day for the Democratic Party........
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

You can tell this has really irritated the liberals, and some moderate Bush haters. They are out in force here this morning.

Yes. It's sad, but predictable.
I'm happy that we've got him. For any number of reasons.

I'm watching the news, now. They're dancing in the streets in Iraq. It's just unconscionable to me how anyone can say this is a bad thing.

I will agree with Ed on one point, though. Perhaps this will take the wind out of the terrorist's sails, and will make our job a bit easier. I'd like to see us leave, eventually.

BTW, I thought he looked like Jerry Garcia.

------------------
Raydar
88 3.4 coupe.

Coming soon...
88 Formula, presently under the knife.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2003 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
NOW the "real" reconstruction can begin!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Woo Hoo!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 12-14-2003).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
You're right, he never had them. The Kurds and Iranians gassed themselves. How silly of us.

Bitter sweet for the Republicans?? Hardly. This is a great day for the US, it's coalition partners, the Iraqi people, and the world in general. Only the most blind hatred toward the Republicans in general and the President in particular could see it any other way.

John Stricker

Originally posted by I'm Back:

We never found proof of the WOMD, but since we are winning I guess we can make the rules.

TennT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2003 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTDirect Link to This Post
As far as the money goes..

ANY resource can be used as a weapon. Money, psychology, chemicals, false bids on an auction, it doesn't matter. If it has some value, it can be used for a purpose.
When motivation is high, will will find a way. I'd bet it didn't take even $75,000 to put the terrorist pilots through flight school.

TG

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock