Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
3rd Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show thread by nellieship
Started on: 01-13-2012 07:58 AM
Replies: 373
Last post by: JohnWPB on 12-23-2012 12:28 PM
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

July 28, 2012
Car Show - times are subject to change
10:00 a.m. Registration
11:00 a.m. Car Show
11:30 a.m. Performace by the Northern Lights Dance Academy girls (of which Cassie is part of )
12:30 p.m. Special song performed by Todd Sisson followed by a moment of silence and reving of the engines
2:00 p.m. Miss Frazee 2011 Katie Winters will speak about her platform and then present the trophies.
2:30 p.m. Trophies

July 29, 2012
Frazee Turkey Day Parade (time TBD) including show cars

All cars and motorcycles are welcome! The 2012 show will have the addition of a "project class." If it has wheels, it's welcome! Come join us for a day of music, cars, people and fun!

Registration Fee $10.00 - All proceeds donated to Tyler Shipman Memorial Scholarship Fund at Frazee High School to benefit seniors pursuing secondary education.

www.tylershipmanmemorialcarshow.com

Camping - open Thursday night as last year. The more the merry I say. Outdoor shower/shower tent purchased last year worked like a champ and will be available again. Bring your own beverages, coolers, tents, underwear and party hats.

Meals -
Thursday early birds - going out to eat somewhere.
Friday - the famous or infamous Fiero Feast. We'll have Jay and anybody else wanting to step up to help on the grills. BYOB
Saturday - we had leftovers last year with some Ketter's meat additions by some of the campers to fill it out. Same for this year. BYOB
Sunday - continental breakfast of fruit, coffee, toast, cereal.

small donation request to help offset the cost of food is $5 per person for just Friday or $10 per person for the entire weekend.

As we haven't started planning Turkey Days yet I am not sure what will happen on Sunday. As some of you remember there was the "other car show" last year on Sunday morning before the parade which was pretty dismal with like 3 or 4 cars. I suspect they will be asking the Tyler car show cars to come back for a short showing Sunday morning this year as I had originally suggested and then participate in the parade. I realize all of you won't stay till Sunday, but I think we can knock their socks off. I will keep you posted as it gets further down the line.

Don't miss your opportunity to purchase these one of a kind t-shirts designed by local 7th grade artist Brittany Lormis!! All profits going to scholarship fund! THESE ARE PRE-SALE ONLY! MUST ORDER AND PAY FOR PRIOR TO JULY 1ST!! Contact Daneele for orders. S-XL $12.00 2X and up $15.00

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 05-09-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
Well this year I will be there with 2 Fiero`s God willing !!!

1 is for sure, other needs a driver Haha

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
2 Fieros again most likley for my wife and I as well!

Get your cars ready guys don't miss it!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Im gonna be there. Well I cant say that for sure but if everything goes well then I will come. I could not think of a better way to spend my 21'st birthday.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
Tyler's story is a big reason I bought a Fiero instead of another car, I will try to make it up there. Need to do some more driving to make sure my car is up for long distances.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Don't think twice, go! Just make arrangements and do it. Make it a two day trip. Spend the night some where in the North West part of Minneapolis, meet up with other Fieros at J & P's Grill and Bar in Salk Rapids, MN and caravan to Frazee. I can only assure you that you will have a great time, meet great people and see some great cars. Become a regular.....year after year.

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Don't think twice, go! Just make arrangements and do it. Make it a two day trip. Spend the night some where in the North West part of Minneapolis, meet up with other Fieros at J & P's Grill and Bar in Salk Rapids, MN and caravan to Frazee. I can only assure you that you will have a great time, meet great people and see some great cars. Become a regular.....year after year.

Good plan !!!

I am honestly thinking of heading to the cities the night before so I can drive up to Frazee with the Fiero Caravan.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

VikingRedBaron

879 posts
Member since Nov 2009

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Im gonna be there. Well I cant say that for sure but if everything goes well then I will come. I could not think of a better way to spend my 21'st birthday.

21 huh?

We might just have to do something "Special" for you !!!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Tyler's story is a big reason I bought a Fiero instead of another car, I will try to make it up there. Need to do some more driving to make sure my car is up for long distances.

There'll probably be somebody coming up an interstate from your direction that you can join and drive together with. Just keep watching these threads
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Fiero is going to be down for most of the year most likely... but I will be there in an orphaned GM vehicle of some kind.

------------------

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Amazing... Here it's only January, and we are all excited for the show already! Well..... personally, I was thinking about the 3rd annual on the drive back to the airport last year! LOL! I have friends and family talking and planning their summer vacations in the Bahamas, Hawaii, cruises and so forth.... They can keep it, as I am Frazee bound! a Great cause, great food, great people, and an amazing time in general!

@Nellie: If there is anything that can be done from this distance, please let me know! No matter how much or how little work, how mundane, anything I can do to help, would be an honor! I am pretty good at Photoshop (With InfinateWill's guidance and classes ) so any flyers, posters, and such I am more than willing to tackle.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
The 3rd Annual should be alot of fun for all ....

I would like to ask a favor of all who will be at Camp Shipman .... Tylers Toy still has some issues that were NOT fixed on build week-end !!! Like RH Headlight motor (PK broke it on reveal day) and also RH front marker socket ... had a hell of a time with DIY_stu trying to get my LEDs markers to light up. I know that its probably not the greatest time to do it ...but please lets COMPLETE the build hihihihihi
I wish Helene and I would be able to make it this year but it will not happen ... we are saving up for 2014's 5th annual, to bring along The Widow ... you guys are the greatest bunch of people Helene and I ever met ... hope to see you there in 2014 ...
I will be sending Nellieship a set of my LED smooth marker kit and 2 sets of kmunson signal light covers. One set of covers to install on TylersToy and the other for her to do what ever she wants.... (Hint Hint)

@JohnWPB ..... keep your eyes on those keys .. those SOBs can hide if not in sight !!

Have a good show ... !!!!

your canadian friend
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel: @JohnWPB ..... keep your eyes on those keys .. those SOBs can hide if not in sight !!

Well from what I have read so far (read below), there will be no problem finding the keys.... at least not until the 5th annual in 2014

Originally posted by Danyel:
I wish Helene and I would be able to make it this year but it will not happen ... we are saving up for 2014's 5th annual

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-13-2012).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Heck YEAH !!!!! already thinking about this show on the way home from the last one !!!! Gonna be there with as many Fiero's as i can

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Wow. 3rd Annual already? I was never able to meet Tyler but I miss him. I know if I was driving up in Frazee and seen him in his Fiero I would have chased him down and we would have been mates........ Count me in, I display the Tyler Decal in my car window proudly in his honor.
FairladyZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FairladyZClick Here to visit FairladyZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FairladyZDirect Link to This Post
I remember this story as it unfolded being posted on my Nissan Z site, which is how I found this forum to begin with. Very inspirational!! I have family in MN....but I don't know if my Fiero would be ready.... Not sure I feel like getting stoned to death if I brought a 300ZX....but I wouldn't mind coming up for this.

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FairladyZ:

I remember this story as it unfolded being posted on my Nissan Z site, which is how I found this forum to begin with. Very inspirational!! I have family in MN....but I don't know if my Fiero would be ready.... Not sure I feel like getting stoned to death if I brought a 300ZX....but I wouldn't mind coming up for this.

I personally can say just because your not drving a fiero doesn't mean you are not welcomed. Tyler was a fierohead and also a motorhead I am sure all fiero guys would welcome you too. Tyler loved Anything with a motor with the exception of an Arctic Cat sled. So you will be welcomed to Frazee it is really worth the trip!!!

EDITED: I'm quite sure Nellieship can confirm what I wrote about Tyler

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-25-2012).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

My Fiero has 300zx headlights in it. The cars are practically related Bring it!

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 01-25-2012).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

What Danyel said !!!

Any car is welcome in Frazee. Remember this is a CAR show, not only a Fiero show.

See you there Buddy !!!
FairladyZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FairladyZClick Here to visit FairladyZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FairladyZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

My Fiero has 300zx headlights in it? The cars are practically related Bring it!

Ohh I've gotta see some pics of that. I've actually thought of ways to do this to my last FieroGT...

My Fiero will be here Monday, 87GT with 50k on the clock, bone stock/orig, etc... I'm told the clutch is slipping, so it'll mean a cradle drop, and while I'm in there, I typically go through everything so I don't have to worry about it again later. I wanted to do another v8 swap, but this car isn't the right candidate for that.

Anyway, I dont know if my Fiero will be finished in time....but I just bounced this off my wife, and told her the whole story....she was all for it. We usually do 2 carshows a year, Branson Z Fest and Z Nationals.... I figured I'd skip Z nationals for this one.....so one Z show and one Fiero show....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Ohh I've gotta see some pics of that. I've actually thought of ways to do this to my last FieroGT...

here ya go Chris's car (Cornersonrails)
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
We are discussing, not sure what's going to happen. We just had to shell out some money for an engine in our Blazer, and this year is also our 10th anniversary, so we are planning a cruise for that. At this point, we can't say for sure if we will be there or not.
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

We are discussing, not sure what's going to happen. We just had to shell out some money for an engine in our Blazer, and this year is also our 10th anniversary, so we are planning a cruise for that. At this point, we can't say for sure if we will be there or not.

Sounds like a terrific opportunity to spend your anniversary in Frazee.

Can't wait to go. Plans are already made and the Fiero is ready to make it's journey to the outer rim of MN.

If there is any assistance needed for the weekend just let us know and we will help out.

Fred and Annette
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Sounds like a terrific opportunity to spend your anniversary in Frazee.

Can't wait to go. Plans are already made and the Fiero is ready to make it's journey to the outer rim of MN.

If there is any assistance needed for the weekend just let us know and we will help out.

Fred and Annette

Outer rim of MN..LOL
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Need to look into saving up for it. May wait as I have some other events to handle this year

Would love to go since I've missed every year thus far, but I need to resurrect Judas before that can happen. I think my 8 would try to kill me on the trip.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
man you guys have been busy on this post!

Danyel - what you said about Tyler is spot on. It always amazes me how much people on this board "get" him even if you never actually knew him. not sure if that is a testament to how much I talk about him or what, but it makes me smile. Tyler was the sort of kid who didn't care if you drove something new, old, or in between. he was all about enjoying what you had and not worrying about what the guy next door was doing. he was a die hard ski-doo fan and loved to give his artic cat counterparts crap, but all in good fun. the same with GM products versus Ford the phrase "get out and ride" summed him up to a T which is why we had it put on his headstone. to that end... yes this is a car show not a Fiero show per se and any vehicle is more than welcome. in fact on the flyer I'm working on we are also noting snowmobile and ATVs too. the more the merrier I say so we can raise as much money as possible.

Chris L from ILL - your car looks GREAT! I hadn't seen a pic of the paint job. can i just say WOW! Did you get my email btw?

after reading all these posts now I am getting excited already!! in a few weeks, jay and i are going to work on my motor.. i am stripping and having powder coated the valve covers from Tyler's GT before the build which i am exicted about, gonna clean up the engine and have to replace some fuel injectors to hopefully take care of my "missing" issue. still not sure why my fan doesn't kick in.. if you remember it overheated in the parade last year. i think i am going to have jay help me put in a switch to manually turn it on like he has in his V8. let the fun begin
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Nellie, it would be easier to just figure out if it's the relay, or the fan switch....... a small 1 wire coolant sensor next to the thermostat housing
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Just throwing this out there... the car show is looking for sponsors. If you or your business would like to sponsor the car show for $30.00, this is what you get:
1. Ad on tylershipmanmemorialcarshow.com web site for 1 year
2. On the back of t-shirts
3. On our "thank you" banner at the show
4. annnounced at the show by our DJ a few times
5. Option to purchase two 1/2 price t-shirts (6.00 up to XL, 7.00 for XXL and up).

Other areas: Door prize donation. We can't have a raffle at the actual car show - you need a gambling permit. If anyone wants to donate Fiero specific prizes, we will raffle those off at our house Saturday night. This will just depend on how much interest I can drum up with donations.

Door prizes for the show: If you or your business wants to donate something not Fiero specific necessarily for the actual car show door prize that would be great too.

Anyone interested, please private message me.

*** Sponsorships go toward operating cost of the show first, any leftovers go directly to the scholarship fund at Frazee High School***

------------------
Nellie - forever Tyler's mommy

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello Nellie ... I have sent you a PM concerning this .... let me know ...

Edited: Nellie's siggy below ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-25-2012).]

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
fabulous

------------------

Tylers Annual Car Show

Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 01-25-2012).]

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Wow. Why doesn't Danyel's thoughtfulness and generosity surprise me? That, my friend, is a very cool signature.

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs

PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Thank you mrfred8 for your very generous support of the 2012 show!!!!!!!

watch for mrfred8's ad on tylershipmanmemorialcarshow.com tomorrow

http://pickyourperfectpet.com/
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
Glad I could help, now I guess I have to make sure my Fiero is ready for the 10 hour drive.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on being there, and in a Fiero this time.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
anyone willing to share our flyer at your car clubs? if so, email me at dshipman@loretel.net so I can email it to ya

------------------

Tylers Annual Car Show

Tylers Toy

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
They can download the image for Tylers Annual Car Show poster here ... http://www.tylerstoy.com/images/tyler3rdannual.jpg

@nellieship ... you have a PM

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Gona try my best to get there!! save a camp site for me!!
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Time for a February bump. A reminder there are only 157 day left to prepare, plan, fix, save, rotate, raise, lower, paint, polish, modify and make sure whatever set of wheels you are using to bring your body to the 3rd Annual, runs. If you're planning on accepting the invitation to stake out a spot at Camp Shipman, then you have even less time; 156 days. Get a move on and make it happen. You will thank yourself that you did!
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
K. Strenger is a friend of my daughters at MSUM

I will be at there again this year.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Dang it... I need to figure out a way to get going on my swap.

I am also hoping to have two functional knees this year. We'll have no more of this...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock