Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" by Fiero 25 - Mark
Started on: 07-22-2008 07:18 PM
Replies: 381
Last post by: WingNut - MD on 06-07-2010 12:58 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
it might be seen buy a lot of people but I would never put my car in Mcdoggals!
people dont care about other peoples things. parents let their kids run up and hit the car and not care, teens throw pickles,fries and oher stuff on the car.
I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!
whoever's car that is I hope it does not get messed up.
p.s. page 2 is mine!

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-24-2008).]

IP: Logged
Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIER086:

Are all those other cars (other Hotel customers) going to be there or will the lot be chock full of Fieros?

There are currently 2 groups at the hotel. Starting Friday evening, we will be the primary customers at the hotel, and that lot is ours. There is another lot that regular customers can use. So to answer your question, yes it will be "chock full of Fieros!"
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Fiero 25 - Mark

419 posts
Member since Jan 2007

Originally posted by whodeanie:

it might be seen buy a lot of people but I would never put my car in Mcdoggals!
people dont care about other peoples things. parents let their kids run up and hit the car and not care, teens throw pickles,fries and oher stuff on the car.
I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!
whoever's car that is I hope it does not get messed up.
p.s. page 2 is mine!

Outside of the French fry, the car looked great. If you look at the photos, the car is behind glass, and you are not able to walk right up to it.

Syme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SymeSend a Private Message to SymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

Sign promoting the car and show at the Mickey D's. It was behind glass, and difficult to get a good photo of.

Ya, I wouldn't worry too much if it is behind glass. I actually assumed the french fry was placed there by the owner in humour.
In any event, say what you like about mcDonalds, I think it's pretty decent of them to allow a fiero to be parked in the store promoting the show. If anything, we should be thanking them...

...beautiful car too!

[This message has been edited by Syme (edited 07-24-2008).]

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Very clean examples!! Damn!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Leaving early AM and should be there by 10:00 I hope. I just got the car out of the paint shop after one week there. My car was going to be a complete redo but the first shop didn't touch it for 4 weeks so I took it out last week and another Fiero lover took it to his shop and did the front end since it was the worst After the 25th I will have him complete it. Trailer wasn't reserved but I found one ,, Paul McKibben sent the Stage 11 decals Monday and I had to stop the mail man this morning to make him search his truck and he found them Swoooo. Everything is last minute and I still have to detail some. See you all tomorrow,, save me a spot by the Goodwrench car hahahahahaha. Rick B

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
It was great seeing people I haven't seen in a long time and even better meeting more. Here's my share of pics. I'm too tired to make any comments about them.

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ohioindy:

LOVE the tires!!!
White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Wy oh why do I have to be in the middle of a new product launch now????? I should be there drooling over all those Fieros!!
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Direct Link to This Post
10:00PM Thur night. Love those Indys!

R T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 07-25-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

Outside of the French fry, the car looked great. If you look at the photos, the car is behind glass, and you are not able to walk right up to it.

I guess the glass would help.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:
It was great seeing people I haven't seen in a long time and even better meeting more. Here's my share of pics. I'm too tired to make any comments about them.

what the white car in the pic? G8 GXP?

edit: did a search, look like a G6 GXP. hope the G8 GXP doesn't have that "long in the tooth" look.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 07-25-2008).]

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
Pontiac G6 GT

[This message has been edited by larini74 (edited 07-25-2008).]

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
i beleve the black one is and the white one is a g6
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
the black one looks like a g8 gt....
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
The black one is a g8
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 07-25-2008).]

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002
sorry double post

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 07-25-2008).]

Fiero38SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCDirect Link to This Post
Where is the streaming video feed?

Someone hack into the hotel cameras.
Jason
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Early morning risers

What is everyone looking at?

It's over there...

That's what's got everyone's attention!

PFF
System Bot
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

10:00PM Thur night. Love those Indys!

R T

SWEET! I wish mine could be there next to them!

------------------

fieroturbo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroturboSend a Private Message to fieroturboDirect Link to This Post

Who's coupe is that, and where in God's name can I get that lower lip? I have been dying to find something like that to go with my 88 front facia.

HEY!!! I know that NOS-powered hamster anywhere... that's Phil! Awesome he made it... he's the Fiero god of the east coast. The guy does 3.8 swaps like we eat a bowl of cereal. I've never seen anyone so adept at an engine swap.

------------------
Petty Officer Michael C Casaceli
Aircraft Electronics Technician Second Class
AIMD Brunswick (2007-present)
Patrol Squadron Ten (2003-2007)
United States Navy

[This message has been edited by fieroturbo (edited 07-25-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

heavyRfoot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know come on people there has to be more out there. rember the ones that did not get to go. this is just a teaser for us so we need more.
Team Race-Tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Team Race-TechSend a Private Message to Team Race-TechDirect Link to This Post
I see some familiar Canadian faces and cars.. I see Lothar made it with no problems, I see Adam and hid dad. I also saw Mr's Tal's beauty Gabe with his 86 GT 3800 Series III and a few other freindly faces.

Joe

keep them picture coming, unfortunately I'm not able to come and see all the beautiful cars that all made it to the show. GOOD LUCK everyone.

------------------

Street Legal Tuning.

Specializing in Fiero performance:
3800 swaps, custom Aluminum flywheels, Brakes, Engine's, Aftermarket Bolt on performance parts, used Fiero parts,

Work e-mail: teamracetech@hotmail.com
MSN: teamracetech@hotmail.com

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroturbo:

HEY!!! I know that NOS-powered hamster anywhere... that's Phil! Awesome he made it... he's the Fiero god of the east coast. The guy does 3.8 swaps like we eat a bowl of cereal. I've never seen anyone so adept at an engine swap.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/033676.html

better check this tread out dont know where you have been
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heavyRfoot:

i know come on people there has to be more out there. rember the ones that did not get to go. this is just a teaser for us so we need more.

I'll max out my camera tomorrow - 200+ shots. Any requests? Need them before 6:30 am.
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

I'll max out my camera tomorrow - 200+ shots. Any requests? Need them before 6:30 am.

welllll since you asked.

http://i214.photobucket.com..._photos/P1000645.jpg
close look at the wheels on the green one
http://i214.photobucket.com..._photos/P1000648.jpg
The black/grey car next to the blue one (any more pics of it?)
http://i214.photobucket.com..._photos/P1000655.jpg
hood on the car next to the white suv(closer look?)

Thanks

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Man that's brutal!!! I can't hardly stand to look at any more pictures(OK, I'll force myself)! I just wish that I was there instead of here! Hope you all have a great time!
greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

what the white car in the pic? G8 GXP?

edit: did a search, look like a G6 GXP. hope the G8 GXP doesn't have that "long in the tooth" look.

The black one is a G8, the white one is a G6 GXP 3.6 V V T. Just picked one up the other day
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
running late but I'm going to extend the request line until noon...
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroturbo:

Who's coupe is that, and where in God's name can I get that lower lip? I have been dying to find something like that to go with my 88 front facia.

Hi - I'm the new owner Fiero2m8.
Bubbajoexxx custom made the lower lip as shown in the build thread on pages 44 & 45.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/033676-55.html

Here a better shot of it I took yesterday after a good cleaning...

Thanks,
Ryan

------------------

1984 Indy Northstar-Porsche~1986 LT1-4T60 NitrousRoadster

SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHERDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see a ton of pics of the pro stock Fiero coupe and the yellow IMSA. Up close of course.
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

I would like to see a ton of pics of the pro stock Fiero coupe and the yellow IMSA. Up close of course.

and just more pics

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Boy seeing the pictures and knowing I would be arriving just about this time 9:30 AM brings tears to my eyes, literally!. Darned car decided to start acting up this week and I havent been able to get it. PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OF ALL THE CARS. That was what I was going to do. I was bringing two memory cards for my camera. Oh well I'll just sit home 150 miles away and be mad at my darned car. I had attended the 20th so I didn't want to miss this. Attending the 25th was a reward for this OLD guy getting thru almost two years of college to get my bachelor degree! Da.... car let me down. Mark could you send my packet to me? I hope so.

See Arns picture below. I have more white hair than he does.

Thank you,

Steve W
Grand Rapids, Mich

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-26-2008).]

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Great pics and thanks to the guys posting them. Sorry I can't be there. A great show

Arn
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Where are all the pics? I have to say, quite a disappointment here. During the 20th at this same time there were multiple threads and 100's of pics posted. Did only a few of you bring your digital cams?

C'mon, get out of the sun, stop looking at all the Fiero's and post your pics already.

Thanks to all who have posted pics already and shame on all of you who haven't.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Looks like 24 hours with nothing added for photos. I wish I could be there

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
the iternet is $10 a day here at the hotel. If Cliff develops PIP for PDA I would post pics.

Wish you were here. The 90 Prototype is off the chain.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock