Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey turbo guy, roughly how far away is webster from Newark nj? im gonna be heading that way in a few weeks to visit my family and was wondering if we could chat a little on our fieros and maybe get a few pics of yours for a calender im setting up for 2011.
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

hey turbo guy, roughly how far away is webster from Newark nj? im gonna be heading that way in a few weeks to visit my family and was wondering if we could chat a little on our fieros and maybe get a few pics of yours for a calender im setting up for 2011.

Wow way to change the topic. Maybe you can show Turbodumba** how to fix a temp gauge. You know what happens when 2 idiots put there heads together they sometimes get a good idea.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

And who cares if a rotary blows up at 60k or 190k. Either way you still dont have the slightest chance of being able to do it. Your just simply not good enough under a hood to do it. Hell you cant even figure out how to replace a clutch line.

rebuilding my rotary wasnt easy. my apex was burned beyond beleif and i had to do it all by myself since no one around my place of living has knowledge on these engines. oh and mine lasted 164,142 miles before i lost all compression. not all of them are sucky it just depends on how u drive and maintain them. i was the 2nd owner and the first a gentleman of 80(my neighbor) and he took great care of it.
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like about 5 hours or so. 330 miles. I can make it to exton pa in under 4 and thats pretty close to newark I think. Like an hour or so away. I hope to go there late summer early fall to visit some friends.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously?? Still on the temp gauge huh?? I told you when I would get pics of the supra. You just dont get it I have more things going on than fat chicks and stories to make up. And I slept in cuz I didnt get home til 4 and then I was out for the day in the Mk3 cruising with another supra. I dont take pics of myself with girls all the time to say I hung out with them. I actually man up about it and have a good time with them. My girl is cool with whatever I do. She is cool with girls as well. Its a good time all the time in my OWN house. If you had a job you could have a place of your own then maybe that girl would have stayed with you. She didnt wanna marry a looser for life and live in ur parents basement her entire life.

Are you trying to be my dad or are you trying to show me up. Grow a set of balls. I bet your mom has a MYSPACE to.

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Wow way to change the topic. Maybe you can show Turbodumba** how to fix a temp gauge. You know what happens when 2 idiots put there heads together they sometimes get a good idea.

hey i was just using an opportunity to get more than just local Fieros for a photoshoot. dont gotta be mean about it. or are you pissed i didnt ask to havfe to photoshop your sebring?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So still on the temp gauge?? Thats all you still have?? I really cant believe you are smart enough to walk on your own. At least I would be able to replace a clutch line.... And im not scared or timing a car.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude whats with the your mom thing? last time i heard that i was in middle school. chances are YOUR mom has one.

Subliminal messege/insult from experience anyone?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you trying to be my dad or are you trying to show me up. Grow a set of balls. I bet your mom has a MYSPACE to.

Na. My mom doesnt have either. I have a set of balls. Your the one with some missing equipment e-tough guy.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rebuilding my rotary wasnt easy. my apex was burned beyond beleif and i had to do it all by myself since no one around my place of living has knowledge on these engines. oh and mine lasted 164,142 miles before i lost all compression. not all of them are sucky it just depends on how u drive and maintain them. i was the 2nd owner and the first a gentleman of 80(my neighbor) and he took great care of it.

You spelled belief wrong. And that wasnt because of your fingers. Its called proof read. But you need to learn how to spell before you can do that.

And its YOU not U. This isnt a text.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey i was just using an opportunity to get more than just local Fieros for a photoshoot. dont gotta be mean about it. or are you pissed i didnt ask to havfe to photoshop your sebring?

He would want fat chicks to model on it but since its such a special car he doesnt wanna get dents in it from them leaning on it.
PFF
System Bot
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rams, don't worry about the ratings, you have already got at least one +.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You spelled belief wrong. And that wasnt because of your fingers. Its called proof read. But you need to learn how to spell before you can do that.

And its YOU not U. This isnt a text.

Stop trying to correct people when you cant spell anything right on your own.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by sorefeet:

Hey Rams, don't worry about the ratings, you have already got at least one +.

Make that at least 2. Most likely a ton more in the AM.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Na. My mom doesnt have either. I have a set of balls. Your the one with some missing equipment e-tough guy.

The only set of balls you have is in your butch girlfriends pants.
And its E-thug. Come on your from New York. You should know how to spell thug.
Your Mom may not have a MYSPACE but she definitely has a FACEBOOK or TWITTER!
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My girlfriend is no where near butch. And she isnt fat. And she is real. Unlike yours. All your pics show is that you are friends with some girls and have to be in pics with them. Thats all they show. Besides the ugly one that dumped you cuz your gonna be a professional loser and leach off everyone else cuz you are to lazy to get a job.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You now i dealt with someone like pk in grade school that was a bully and made fun of me for my heritage(almost 7/8 N. American and the whole hand thing) wound up having a small fist fight in 6th grade where it turned out he was all talk and didnt get a hit in. i was having a bad day though lol.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The kid would be like that too. He has made death threats before. And using a gun in them like the little b**ch he is. He wouldnt hit anything cuz he is a scared little kid. Thats one of the reasons he doesnt have a job. He is scared to meet people and go out in public. He can only be a tough guy over the internet.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wish that genetisists could like, invent a gene that could eliminate the jackassery gene he clearly has and make PFF an even more awsomer<--thats right, place!
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be careful Rams, pontiackid might blackout in a fight and kill someone, it's never happened yet, but he is sure it's possible.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats what happend to me back then. it hasnt happened since and im like one of the most laid back and peaceful people you will meet but i just cant stand seeing people like him go out of their way to make their egos bigger. now im not a fan of fords, but the truck looks H-O-T! sat in one at the 09 Chicago autoshow and i have to say the seats are comfy, as for the so called "Riceburner" so what if he hasnt posted pics yet? you want pics of my mazda? ill post some, fiero, Triumph spitfire and my mudtruck too if it makes you feel better. this forum is for helping our fellow fiero owners and to have a good time. But i have to agree, harbour peoples republic of china freight is a purveyor of cheaply made items that usualy break in one use in my garage. ive never used the rivets and dont plan to but it just takes some common sense and something you should have learned in 2nd grade that when cold, ice expands and plastic and metal contract! thats why its easy to break glass in the cold and to cut butter with a hot knife. sheesh i woulda thought anyone could figure that out. and also to not buy something like that at harbour freight lol.
PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well when everything is handed to you cuz your not smart enough to get things for yourself this is what happens.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
true true. Work is what makes a boy a young adult, taking a young lady to dinner and treating her and her child wit hgood intentions makes you a man, stepping up and protecting the downtroden makes you a hero, and buying a Fiero makes you insane and poor! lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turbo dont act like you know me... at least i have the proof to back up my claims.

ram im not trying to make fun of you or get into a fight with you. i just think you have a lot of nerve comming into this thread unnanounced and unprovoked and trying to call me out when you know nothing about me or anything about my mechanical ability. quit while your ahead and itl be squashed......
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

thats what happend to me back then. it hasnt happened since and im like one of the most laid back and peaceful people you will meet but i just cant stand seeing people like him go out of their way to make their egos bigger. now im not a fan of fords, but the truck looks H-O-T! sat in one at the 09 Chicago autoshow and i have to say the seats are comfy, as for the so called "Riceburner" so what if he hasnt posted pics yet? you want pics of my mazda? ill post some, fiero, Triumph spitfire and my mudtruck too if it makes you feel better. this forum is for helping our fellow fiero owners and to have a good time. But i have to agree, harbour peoples republic of china freight is a purveyor of cheaply made items that usualy break in one use in my garage. ive never used the rivets and dont plan to but it just takes some common sense and something you should have learned in 2nd grade that when cold, ice expands and plastic and metal contract! thats why its easy to break glass in the cold and to cut butter with a hot knife. sheesh i woulda thought anyone could figure that out. and also to not buy something like that at harbour freight lol.

And if you think i dont contribute to the fourm you are mistaken. i was the 1st one in MN from accross the the country for the tyler's toy build. i have givin ouy numirous free parts i have collected o ef the years. i have helped many members on here with many diffrent things. for example im driving down south tomorrow night to deliver a rad to the oger free of charge because he suffered a stroke and has trouble driving up here..... so dont be so quick to judge me
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you already worn out your spell checker?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea I'm sure you where. And you didn't do anything while you where there. Somebody like you just floats through life and makes themselves look good while actually doing very little. Your doin stuff like that for that reason and that reason only. Your just doing it because you want more ratings. Not for any other reason. Everyone knows it. That's why you make threads crying about your ratings bar. We all know you didn't do anything for Tyler because you just don't have the knowledge or ability to work on cars. You can't fix something as simple as a clutch line or use very simple plastic clips. So it's easy to figure out your abilities. And your scared of a distributor too. Lmao. And of course you are giving stuff away for free. You cry and whine and others have given them to you because you cry and whine. So you couldn't sell them or the next time you cry about something it wouldn't be given to you.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-22-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

Have you already worn out your spell checker?

No, I was typed the last message from my phone because me and a few of my friends went out to the bar to play some pool.
Its a full touch screen and has seen a lot of abuse so the letter that shows up on the screen isant always the letter you pressed.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Yea I'm sure you where. And you didn't do anything while you where there. Somebody like you just floats through life and makes themselves look good while actually doing very little. Your doin stuff like that for that reason and that reason only. Your just doing it because you want more ratings. Not for any other reason. Everyone knows it. That's why you make threads crying about your ratings bar. We all know you didn't do anything for Tyler because you just don't have the knowledge or ability to work on cars. You can't fix something as simple as a clutch line or use very simple plastic clips. So it's easy to figure out your abilities. And your scared of a distributor too. Lmao. And of course you are giving stuff away for free. You cry and whine and others have given them to you because you cry and whine. So you couldn't sell them or the next time you cry about something it wouldn't be given to you.

Dude im going to say this again. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME...... I was the 1st one at the tylers toy site from out of state. The 1st one to start turning wrenches next to the guys at the body shop. The only reason the car wasent overheating after everyone left And the last one to get on a plane to leave. And i stayed up throughtout the whole build without one wink of sleep next to running between MN and ND to get parts that we couldent get at 2 in the morning. I did a lot of sandblasting painting installing and disassembley off camera. Dont even say that i went out there and did nothing. And personaly I could care less about my rating bar. I do it because I try to be a nice person and help others out when therte in a bind. I do it because i would hope someone would do the same for me if i needed. You can ask any one of my friends if you cant get along with me in person there is somthing seriousley wrong with you and judging from how you like to carry on there is somthing seriousley wrong with you. You have no life all you want to do is come on here and belittle me your pathetic. I did that thread about my rating over a year ago. Get over it you act like I came up to NY and kicked you in the a** doing it. Stop acting like you know me... You have never met me and have no place to judge me.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

I cant fix somthing as simple as a clutch line... Your have the RFT vision also i see. now pay attention im going to say this to you as clearley as i can

THE PART HAS NOT COME IN YET TO FIX THE PROBLEM.
So your basicley making yourself look like an idiot for saying I cant do somthing that I havent even started yet.

But i can make fun of you.... You need help to fix a temp gauge. I dident need help to fix mine and i also did it on my lunch break with time to spare to eat.

And i attempted my HEI system before i got the info from the guys on the thread and fixed it perfectley the 1st time. You needed detailed help for a temp gauge.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-22-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Just on a huntch for more dirt on turboidiot...... This tool shed cant do anything without asking for help from fixing a temp gauge all the way up to picking out a "song" for him and his Butch girlfriend. I have a song you you idiot.. Its called she f^$%&NG hates me by puddle of mudd......

I did a whole search on this idiot and you say i cant do anything without asking look at you pathetic simpley pathatic Do you need to ask for help on how to take a dump?

Im not even going to p[ost up the thread because the rest are humorious enough but what kind of idiot cant tell if there TV is digital ready or not?

Heres the search of turbo dummy funny's
http://www.fierosearch.com/...y327&Action=DoSearch

Yea you can really drive better than me. I'v never had an accident can you say that. "i chose not to dicuss it" I hope you got taken for every dime you had.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/069322.html

You cant even decide what to do on your spare time. And your friends are a bunch of girls affraid to get shot by a paintball?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/063626.html

You cant decide what to make your girlfriend on a dinner date ohh you are just full of FAIL.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/065454.html

You cant even do your own homework on snoring cures.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/065983.html

the I cant pickout a song to tell her how I feel thread........ I wrote my own for my ex feience a few months before we broke up But i dont expect a nitwit like you to be that creative, none the less have enough brain power to pull that one off.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/064621.html

But this one takes the cake..... I LOL'ed so hard I litterley fell of my chair. No wonder your focus was such a piece of sh*t. What kind of toolshed who "can work on there own car" forgets to install an oil filter than Gives his dumba** little brother the keys to the car to start it How hard is it to install an oil filter before you go to dinner. You sir have earned my dumba$$ of a lifetime award congrats. I have seen some really dumb things in my life but you and your idiot little brother take it. I geuss it must run in the family.

Heres the thread. (warning lots of Fail and LOL's Wouldent recomend reading in a quiet work place or a library)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/059672.html

Now I honestley beleave that your girlfriend knows more about under the hood of a car than you. Lets see you cant fix a temp gauge. you cant remove a power steering system you cant even pick out a song for you and your girlfriend, and now you cant even do an oil change properley. What brand of retard are you ? Pathatic waste of life to put it simpley. And you call yourself a Man.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-22-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still don't see pics of a girl you could actually keep. Some cars need pressure all the time from the pump and wasn't sure if the focus was one of them or not. The oil filter thing. Hey that's how it worked out. I got out from under the car cuz the old gasket had stuck on and while I was out from under it the girlfriend had finished dinner. I don't see the big problem?? Other than you just looking for something new. And I don't care if parts are in for your line or not. You still had to ask how to do it becaus you don't know how to do it by yourself. I'd love to see you do some of the things I do without help. I'd give anything to see you pull an engine on a vw passat and put it back together. Oh. And do it after another shop took the front end and one of thr heads off then decided they didn't want to do the job. Or rebuild a trans. Auto or stick. You counldnt even rebuild thr engine in your red chick car v6 firebird. Your excuse was that it's under warrranty. So when your dad bought it for you he knew you would never be able to fix anything so he bought that with it. Go dad. To bad he helped create you. You never came up here and kicked me in the ass cuz your scared too. If you want my address let me know. Yea. I'm sure yu where the first one there last to leave. But in the middle you didn't do a thing productive on it. You went driving for parts because that's all anyone wanted you doing. I am pretty sure your friends are just your friends so they can make fun of you just like eveyone on the forum. Your just to stupid to realize it. And somebody as dumb as you make up a song?? Lmao. I doubt that very much. And she must be happy to be away from you. Still haven't seen pics of a girl you could actually keep?? Oh yea. Cuz once they hang out with you they don't want to anymore. Besides the fat ones at the beach. Real girls don't date losers that get all their money from mommy and daddy.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Closed by request of OP.

Yes, you can do that.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay