Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4873 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pudgy fingers, pudgy girl...she's the one who took the truck pics? Lame, usually women have better taste. That truck is ugly.
IP: Logged
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

pudgy fingers, pudgy girl...she's the one who took the truck pics? Lame, usually women have better taste. That truck is ugly.

Tommy, thats Pontiackid86 in the picture.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-20-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

So kid?? You give up yet or you at the beach with a hot chick??

LMAO

Do we have to dicuss this again. I cant stand that girl. Shes f&%&*NG annoying and i only hungout with her because she was best friends with a girl i was dating at that time who was a damn godess compared to her. She was behind the camera in that shot.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-20-2010).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should find your photobucket account again, have you deleted pictures out of it yet?

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-20-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think your just mad cuz I have nice cars and you have a junkyard in your driveway that your daddy owns. My truck is far from a POS. Its fully loaded with everything but a backup camera and electronic 4WD. Twin turbo. Bully dog tuner. I can tow almost anything I want to. And I get the same gas milage as a V6 fiero. And I have no reason to fix a temperature gauge. It was fixed long ago. I know your a little kid and all but you should understand that after I have told you about 10 times its fixed. Just one more thing I can fix and you would have no idea where to start. Just like how you are scared to time a fiero. OMG i might get shocked. LMAO. You are just a tool that shouldnt even be allowed to open a hood and see an engine much less work on it. I would love to see you try and handle a car with more than 200 hp. Oh wait you have driven every exotic that exists. My bad, I forgot about that dream you had. So when are you going to realize that you arent wanted anywhere. Your parents prolly dont want you. Nobody here wants you. And nobody on RFT wants you. Your just completely worthless to anyopne for any reason. You prolly had to go hold the flashlight for your boyfriend the other day so he could change the tire. We all know you cant.

You only showed proof of that truck which I still dont beleave is even yours. What about the MK4 you still dont even put up a fight that you do have one. Still waiting on them dyno slips buddy.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I should find your photobucket account again, have you deleted pictures out of it yet?

Wow JM your going to stoop as low as to make a fake photobucket account of me.

Heres my real photobucket for all who care
Nothing but car pics
http://s208.photobucket.com/home/ace122/index
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Wow JM your going to stoop as low as to make a fake photobucket account of me.

I didn't make it, someone vary close to you sent me a link to it.
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh. The truck is mine. You asked to show proof and you told me how to prove it. Which I did. I told yu it would be a little while before I got on the dyno with thr supra. And I will prolly be going to my camp in about 2 weeks maybe 3 and while I'm there I'll give it the finger in a pic for ya.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Wow. So who the hell are you?? Another one of the kids boyfriends?? My girl loves my trucks and my cars. She has awsome taste. Unlike you. And ur boyfriend. I wouldn't date a fat ugly chick like that. Ya gotta love how the kid always has dreams about these hot girls yet only has pics of himself with the fat ugly ones.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok here my list lets see your butch girlfriend

1. Highschool sweetheart your girlfriend couldent even be compaired to her.

2. Me and my ex feince. Yes I was engaged.

3. another one of my ex's who im still pretty cool with.

4. my ex erika

5. The girl Im trying for right now....

And these are just the ex's i have pics with Theres still Valerie, Jess, Star, Victoria, Riki, And Jade.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-20-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Yea. They are really hot girls man. Good for you. Bet thEy are all glad they changed their minds. There is only one ok looking one in that bunch of pics. And she isn't even hot she is cute but no where near hot. Which person are you talking about in the last pic?? That dude where u can just see his legs in the upper right?? When I get home from my football banquet I'll upload some pics of my girls. Something for you to dream about.
PFF
System Bot
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this has officially turned into a **** measuring contest
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFury33:

this has officially turned into a **** measuring contest

It turned into that a long time ago.
Indiana87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana87GTSend a Private Message to Indiana87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO, don't stop now, I'm ROTFLMAO at this stuff.

Ugly truck or ugly girl, sometimes looks don't matter as much as how fast they are.

hehehehehehehe

[This message has been edited by Indiana87GT (edited 03-20-2010).]

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

she looks good n my book.

[This message has been edited by ghost187x (edited 03-20-2010).]

FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love PK Kids face in that pic^^
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Love PK Kids face in that pic^^

Lol we had just gotten out of a greenday concert...... it was fun.

FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems conflict seems to follow PK kid wherever he goes. PK Kid, the only advice I give you is stop arguing with people or arguing back. I remember I chimed in on one of your topics and threw in my two cents and then you quoted me and tried to pick my post apart as if it were a bash or attack or something negative towards you, yet it was simply an opinion.

The whole point is, please calm down a bit, you were never like this before, now you seem to either take arguments way too far, or start arguments with people who have nothing to do with whatever "internet beef" you have going on.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems conflict seems to follow PK kid wherever he goes. PK Kid, the only advice I give you is stop arguing with people or arguing back. I remember I chimed in on one of your topics and threw in my two cents and then you quoted me and tried to pick my post apart as if it were a bash or attack or something negative towards you, yet it was simply an opinion.

The whole point is, please calm down a bit, you were never like this before, now you seem to either take arguments way too far, or start arguments with people who have nothing to do with whatever "internet beef" you have going on.

that's what little kids do man....

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember exactley what post you are talking about and no my reply was not to argue with you or put you down. It was a thread about my car being painted and you kept chiming in saying my front end looked hidious ugly and and all that after you had already said it a few posts before hand. I politley told you to leave it to that one post and to not keep posting how "ugly" my front end looked. Your posts I also got a lot of PM's from other members commenting about how the number of posts you put up of putting my car down.There are also a lot of things I could say about your fiero but I dont because its your pride and joy and I will never put down someone putting wrench time into there car (unless your old man hammit). You will only ever see me arguing with the 3 stuges on this fourm (turbodumba$$ JMbishop and High-tec) and never in an out of trash can thread. You can ask anyone on here who has been around since my time of sign up and they will vouch for me on that topic. There was only 2 other people who I squabbled with Naserath( sorry if I spelled it wrong dude) and EMC208i and they only got on me when my grammer was really bad, And I have since come to respect the both of them. Im not hard to get along with but when I get attacked like I have been in this thread you better damn well bet im not going to take it with a happy face. And i have never instagated an argument on this forum site. Take this thread for example.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-21-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

that's what little kids do man....

So your saying your a little kid as well. I still dont see any pics of these girls I only dream about. And dont go getting them off the internet. I have clear proof that they exsist.
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. Yea. They are really hot girls man. Good for you. Bet thEy are all glad they changed their minds. There is only one ok looking one in that bunch of pics. And she isn't even hot she is cute but no where near hot. Which person are you talking about in the last pic?? That dude where u can just see his legs in the upper right?? When I get home from my football banquet I'll upload some pics of my girls. Something for you to dream about.

Yet I'm the one who was banned...wtf lol
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol I told you lol that typing lol before and after talking lol noise wasn't coming off. Lol
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

Lol I told you lol that typing lol before and after talking lol noise wasn't coming off. Lol

if that was the issue, then i will accept a permaban lol, honestly. if who i am is an issue, ill accept the consequences lol
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFury33: this has officially turned into a **** measuring contest

The measuring is already done. Now they're busy Photoshopping the rulers.

Oh yeah... SIG TEST!

------------------

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

The measuring is already done. Now they're busy Photoshopping the rulers.

Oh yeah... SIG TEST!

i wish i hadnt become a part of it, then i could talk sh*t about it lol ;P
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Fight Fight Fight

omg me and my roomate just sat here reading this entire fight and quoting it like beavis and butthead would. god i love my generation of loser kids thinking they are cool.

Pontiackidd, go pick up a wrench and tell me if you can rebuild a turbo rotayr, or a regular naturaly aspirated 350 to put in ur shitbird. My 91 camaro had a 3.1 but i got the gumption and ambition to install a 400 longblock and a t5 with a full posu rear end and i had to have a custon alluminum driveshaft put in due to the **** up i made with the motor mounts. that SON is what you call a teenager that cares and can fix his own goddamned vehicle. oh yeah im 19 in july this year so drop me a pm if u need help growing up.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ramsespride

1979 posts
Member since Feb 2010

Ill admit it the sebring is a chicks car but it runs and drives.
How the f^^^ is a 300M specail eddition a chicks car
How the hell is a firebird a chicks car
And abovbe all how the hell is a Buick a chicks car.

well for one, the 300M i will say i havent seen f=driven by anyone other than chicks so far. my old teachers wife drive it while he his ford exploder
my mom, aunt, and older sister alll drive various year firechickens
and my aunts GIRLFRIEND drives the same year buick. and even worse she blasts avril lavigne and brittney spears when its warm out in the neighborhood.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

omg me and my roomate just sat here reading this entire fight and quoting it like beavis and butthead would. god i love my generation of loser kids thinking they are cool.

Pontiackidd, go pick up a wrench and tell me if you can rebuild a turbo rotayr, or a regular naturaly aspirated 350 to put in ur shitbird. My 91 camaro had a 3.1 but i got the gumption and ambition to install a 400 longblock and a t5 with a full posu rear end and i had to have a custon alluminum driveshaft put in due to the **** up i made with the motor mounts. that SON is what you call a teenager that cares and can fix his own goddamned vehicle. oh yeah im 19 in july this year so drop me a pm if u need help growing up.

Listen A$$hole. You picked the wrong time to go and shoot your mouth off in this area. I dont want to even try to rebuild a "rotary" motor... Thats how you spell it. Because i dont waste my time with peices of junk that only last till 60K miles and blow up. I dont care what you have dropped 400 long block into your POS camaro with a "Posi" rear.... Thats how you spell that and i bet you dont even know what posi stands for. Go back to your room Rub one out learn how to spell than come back and talk to me SON. You got a lot of nerve being new on here and calling out a regular. I dont see you lasting long. And by the way im not your SON im older than you, you dip sh*t.

Heres your spelling mistake corrections you Sped!
rotayr = Rotary with a capitol since its a proper name
naturaly = naturally
posu = Posi Which means positraction If you really are that special.
alluminum = aluminum One L but you were close.

Go back to school idiot.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-21-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

well for one, the 300M i will say i havent seen f=driven by anyone other than chicks so far. my old teachers wife drive it while he his ford exploder
my mom, aunt, and older sister alll drive various year firechickens
and my aunts GIRLFRIEND drives the same year buick. and even worse she blasts avril lavigne and brittney spears when its warm out in the neighborhood.

You know your are basicley commiting rating bar suicide.

my aunts GIRLFRIEND

So your aunts a butch?.............I bet your mom's got a MYSPACE!

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-22-2010).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
naw mom dosnt have a myspace and you try to type correctly with 4 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other. when i was 3 my ring on my left got caught in the door and seperated so it makes it hard to type jackass. i can still hold wrench.
PFF
System Bot
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:Go back to your room Rub one out learn how to spell than come back and talk to me SON. You got a lot of nerve being new on here and calling out a regular. I dont see you lasting long. And by the way im not your SON im older than you, you dip sh*t.
naturaly = naturally
alluminum = aluminum One L but you were close.Go back to school idiot.

This has to be the best part of this whole thread. You misspelled "then" and proceeded to tell this guy how to spell. That's a good one, finally got a spell check that could figure out what the hell your trying to type huh, well congratulations. And using the ratings bar as a threat, give me a break, surely there aren't that many people here that would ban someone for not likeing you, the forum would be cut in half in no time.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Listen A$$hole. You picked the wrong time to go and shoot your mouth off in this area. I dont want to even try to rebuild a "rotary" motor... Thats how you spell it. Because i dont waste my time with peices of junk that only last till 60K miles and blow up. I dont care what you have dropped 400 long block into your POS camaro with a "Posi" rear.... Thats how you spell that and i bet you dont even know what posi stands for. Go back to your room Rub one out learn how to spell than come back and talk to me SON. You got a lot of nerve being new on here and calling out a regular. I dont see you lasting long. And by the way im not your SON im older than you, you dip sh*t.

naturaly = naturally
alluminum = aluminum One L but you were close.

Go back to school idiot.

How would it be ratings bar suicide?? Your vote only counts once... Obviously your friends are few and far..... I wouldnt be trying to correct someones spelling when your the kid that has to edit his posts 11 times to get all the spelling right. Why arent you back in school?? I think maybe 5th or 6th grade is still waiting on you.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

naw mom dosnt have a myspace and you try to type correctly with 4 fingers on one hand and 5 on the other. when i was 3 my ring on my left got caught in the door and seperated so it makes it hard to type jackass. i can still hold wrench.

I type with one finger on each hand...and I can still spell! So you have an advantage!
How do you turn wrenches with a missing finger?
I beg the differ about your mom's MYSPACE account!..........You didnt answer the question about your Aunt being a BUTCH...so I guess thats true!

Little advice. Dont fuel the fire. The trashcan is an ugly place.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And by the way im not your SON im older than you, you dip sh*t.

And maybe by age but not by intelligence or common sense or experience. You have lived a sheltered, fed with a silver spoon by mommy and daddy life. And who cares if a rotary blows up at 60k or 190k. Either way you still dont have the slightest chance of being able to do it. Your just simply not good enough under a hood to do it. Hell you cant even figure out how to replace a clutch line.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-22-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Its not hard to turn wrenches with a missing finger. My uncle is missing 2 fingers and he has been working on cars and actually fixing them for the past 33 years.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And maybe by age but not by intelligence or common sense or experience. You have lived a sheltered, fed with a silver spoon by mommy and daddy life.

Wheres the pics of your MK4? I still dont have any. How bout your butch girlfriend who knows more under the hood than you. My temp gauge still works buddy how about yours Chubby fingers?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Its not hard to turn wrenches with a missing finger. My uncle is missing 2 fingers and he has been working on cars and actually fixing them for the past 33 years.

Your point. I bet he can fix a temp gauge without asking to.
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you talking about turbo, he is in school now to become a member of the highly respected trucker community. Spelling isn't really that important there. I bet he already knows how to hit a tire with a stick.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously?? Still on the temp gauge huh?? I told you when I would get pics of the supra. You just dont get it I have more things going on than fat chicks and stories to make up. And I slept in cuz I didnt get home til 4 and then I was out for the day in the Mk3 cruising with another supra. I dont take pics of myself with girls all the time to say I hung out with them. I actually man up about it and have a good time with them. My girl is cool with whatever I do. She is cool with girls as well. Its a good time all the time in my OWN house. If you had a job you could have a place of your own then maybe that girl would have stayed with you. She didnt wanna marry a looser for life and live in ur parents basement her entire life.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-22-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock