Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

if you dont get a none then you are WHIPPED!!

he won't know what to do with the flat tire or the girl.

IP: Logged
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

the kids ratings arent bad. About in the middle. So what would be the big deal??

why does turd-o keep trying to bait me into an argument lol? i think its been pretty well established that im smarter, and even being new as i am and vastly different from most people here i seem to be disliked a lot less than him lol. oh well...its nice to have someone look up to me every now and then. its like when a son wants to beat his dad in a fight, just gotta knock your superior off his throne once before everyone forgets about you (or you get banned or something, idk lol) eh? this is getting boring... turd-o, either start being more intellectual or im going to stop even reading your posts lol. i feel like im playing chess with a picture of Hulk Hogan :P
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

faaaaq

3856 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by faaaaq:

i feel like im playing chess with a picture of Hulk Hogan :P

thats my favorite part of that post
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missed the Part where we established your smarter than anybody else in here?? Did you get a flat tire tonight??

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-19-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Missed the Part where we established your smarter than anybody else in here?? Did you get a flat tire tonight??

wait...what? lol. maybe YOU didnt establish that fact, but who cares? lol. and what does a flat tire have to do with anything?

btw, maybe i was the only one who caught it, but you cant even post a comment correctly lol....at 1:21 all your post said was "Missed the"....lol. it had me thoroughly confused lol
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he won't know what to do with the flat tire or the girl.

If I can fix a temp gauge I can sure as hell change a tire. This is even a concept that you cant even seem to grasp. And I dont expect that kinda stuff from my girlfriend. She just got off a 12 hour shift in the ER shes tired and is just enjoying the pleasure my company. And as i stated before I'd rather I go out there and get it done for her rather than her try to do it and hurt herself.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-19-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wait...what? lol. maybe YOU didnt establish that fact, but who cares? lol. and what does a flat tire have to do with anything?

btw, maybe i was the only one who caught it, but you cant even post a comment correctly lol....at 1:21 all your post said was "Missed the"....lol. it had me thoroughly confused lol

Yea. And your point is?? I almost dropped my iPhone and hit the submit button by accident. Sorry. Didn't know I had to ask before I made a mistake.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. And your point is?? I almost dropped my iPhone and hit the submit button by accident. Sorry. Didn't know I had to ask before I made a mistake.

you you cant post correctly and you cant hold a phone....you're making it tough to continue being smarter than you :P
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

faaaaq

3856 posts
Member since Sep 2009

so you cant post correctly and you cant hold a phone....you're making it tough to continue being smarter than you :P

dammit lol. thats one of the many times i hit quote instead of edit lol

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 03-19-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Did a quick search on you. You are dumber than the kid. Cant install a radio in a fiero. Really?? wow. You really think spark plugs will help out that much with fuel economy. You are worse than the kid by a long shot. The fact that you even had to ask is just hilarious.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. Did a quick search on you. You are dumber than the kid. Cant install a radio in a fiero. Really?? wow. You really think spark plugs will help out that much with fuel economy. You are worse than the kid by a long shot. The fact that you even had to ask is just hilarious.

you did notice most others were also unsure about those plugs as well, right? and i installed the radio fine, the acc cable was problematic.

and just like most ignorant fools, you assume a lack of knowledge in one topic makes someone dumb. by your logic, you are a full fledged retard lol. your grammar and sentence structuring is far below a fifth grade level. yes, PK is far worse lol, but it doesnt matter. im simply pointing out that by your own logic, YOU yourself are quite stupid. and btw, i know little about mechanics, and im not afraid to admit it. ive only had my car for a few months (and my gramma gave me the money for it. also, im unemployed, poor, single, and ive only had one job my entire life and it was only for a few months). if you need ammo to throw at me, i can supply you with whatever information youd like, childish insults arent going to bother me lol. this isnt the MTV show "Yo Mama," you dont score extra rep for researching someone in order to (TRY TO) give yourself a way to make better insults. if this werent on PFF my replies would have more bite, but i respect the Fiero community and would hope to earn myself a good reputation in it, so im stuck with baiting you into making yourself look even worse. such is life lol

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why does turd-o keep trying to bait me into an argument lol? ...............

Its working, one sentence from him triggers a paragraph from you.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Its working, one sentence from him triggers a paragraph from you.

so? some people talk more than others. dont mistake the size of a statement for anything more than just that. i like to explain things in detail, look at pretty much every other post ive ever made lol. or ask PK how long the PMs ive sent are lol

edit to add: bummer dudes, imma be gone all weekend so ill be left out of the fun.. that means no more witnessing the "whitty" remarks of turd-o or JM popping in randomly with lame remarks lol.... ill miss you all lmao

sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I were going to talk noise about someones grammar and sentence structureing ability being below a fifth grade level, I would at least capitilize the first letter at the begining of a sentence. What grade do they teach that in? Faaaaq, why do you need to bait him into doing anything? If your remarks would be sharper elsewhere, then your no better than your accusing him of being. Baiting him, then holding your tounge to make him look bad doesn't make you respectful, it makes you kinda two faced.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know turbo and JM you 2 are like a bunch of vulcher's At least high-tec had the sence enough to back off when he did you 2 are just a bunch of school girl idiots that have nothing better to do than try to start fights with everyone. JM i hope that rating bar catches up with you soon. It seems like your buddys off of real fiero turds are really helping you out. Only time i have ever seen that is when they were trying to keep greesemonkey on here Are you hiding some skeletons in the closet as well ?
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sorefeet:

If I were going to talk noise about someones grammar and sentence structureing ability being below a fifth grade level, I would at least capitilize the first letter at the begining of a sentence. What grade do they teach that in? Faaaaq, why do you need to bait him into doing anything? If your remarks would be sharper elsewhere, then your no better than your accusing him of being. Baiting him, then holding your tounge to make him look bad doesn't make you respectful, it makes you kinda two faced.

capitalization is overrated lol. if you cant see where the sentence begins, too bad for you. my lack of capitalization is due to lazyness. his lack of grammatical skills (and your own of spelling) are due to lack of knowledge in the specific subject (at the very least lol).

my remarks WOULD be sharper in a different environment, but no more mean spirited than they are now. i would be the same person, just as hateful. id simply be more direct and blunt with my words. i have no respect for turd-o, why would i act respectful towards him? sorefeet, you rubbed me the wrong way earlier, but in your lack of posting, ive been unable to make the same assumptions of you as i have of turd-o and the other one. in other words, even tho we argue here, so far i having nothing against you. best of luck with the spelling xP
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Na. You just live by the juggalo thing. Just a group of retards like civic owners. Ya listen to a CD from ICP and suddenly you have become a juggalo. Just like when a civic owner saw the fast and the furious and suddenly they think they have a race car. Same concept. Just different groups of retards
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Na. You just live by the juggalo thing. Just a group of retards like civic owners. Ya listen to a CD from ICP and suddenly you have become a juggalo. Just like when a civic owner saw the fast and the furious and suddenly they think they have a race car. Same concept. Just different groups of retards

Wheres these pics of this truck?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
resizing the pics for pip now.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007

There ya go. It has a white tailgate on it because I went to pick up a tailgate from a junkyard in cicero and I left mine off and threw the white one on so it wouldnt slide around in the bed and get damaged on the way home.

sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well your right about the spelling, I looked over some of my posts and I don't even know which words I misspelled, but Im doing what I can to keep it understandable. I hope your not thinking I'm concerned about how you feel about me. Typing lol before and after your statements so that trying to insult someone will seem like it's all in good fun isnt really comeing off.
PFF
System Bot
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow turboguy, looks like proof to me. Pics ftw. Nice truck, I know he is saying it's junk but to me if you have a vehicle that is making you money, it's a winner, I don't care if it's bike.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright we have proof of the truck no i want proof of the MK4
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have read this whole thread and it is killing my brain. Not the bickering, but the repeat spelling mistakes. It's "paid" and "edition". Not "paied" and "eddition".

On with the show!

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 03-20-2010).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why did faaaaaaaaaq get banned?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this is a development. What happend to him? I sent a message to cliff. I dont think He deserved the ban he was actuley a pretty cool dude.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Well this is a development. What happend to him? I sent a message to cliff. I dont think He deserved the ban he was actuley a pretty cool dude.

i cant figure it out
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea. Because your opinion will matter just so much. Lol. You really are full of yourself aren't you?? Poor little kid miss his boyfriend??
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was faaaaq speed banned or someone else that was previously banned? He started to look like 84Bill on proper medication.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

notice, i live in JuggaloLand. MI. i am just a fan of theirs... not a Juggalo....per sae....but....
i do not agree with this....a cd does not make a Juggalo (proper noun)
ACTIONS DO!
ask Judas Priest or Ozzy Osbourne.

Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 03-20-2010).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently, he already knew something was going on with his ratings because he posted this in a thread he created:

when i click "rate user" or whatever, and when i click "Preview," the window for them pops up, but is all white (sometimes all black) and does nothing...... it does this on my computer, Win7 running Firefox. problem just started this week.....

anyone know what the issue is? id really like to send some rating before the weekend, otherwise ill forget to altogether lol

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-20-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2010 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought cliff made it clear that people arent allowed to free post in the trash can... in other words, do not start new conversations in old trash can topics.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFury33:

I thought cliff made it clear that people arent allowed to free post in the trash can... in other words, do not start new conversations in old trash can topics.

1st This isant an old topic it was just recentley moved into the trash can.
2nd this is a bunch of bickering that just went off into what it is now. And no the trash can isant anything goes. notice me and faaaaq kept our selves under controll while the peanut gallery started everything since page 1

I think faaaq's ban was from RFT like they tried to do to me and failed misrabley at it.

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whoops.....back to the General section. sorry Cliff.
Dan
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea. Because your opinion will matter just so much. Lol. You really are full of yourself aren't you?? Poor little kid miss his boyfriend??
????????? Alright chubby fingers. Any pics of this phantom MK4 yet. Your not even denying that you dont have one after you so clearley posted in your thread that you did. Go drive your POS truck or somthing and fix the temp gauge again. Have a nice day
sorefeet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh really pk, where are all these out of control posts by others? Why is it if someone you like gets banned, you blame RFT, but if someone you dislike gets banned, that's just the ratings system working as intended? Surely you have considered the possibility that some people don't like you, or those that are like you. I mean you had a thread whining because when you ratings bar showed up, it was as red as your car, said you were going into lurker mode right, boy I would hate to see you in active member mode. Maybe faaaaq got banned before he had the chance to make a thread about it.

For the record, I didn't rate faaaaq, I didn't think he did anything (in this thread) to deserve banning either. But with nearly 20k members, a very small percent can ban someone.

[This message has been edited by sorefeet (edited 03-20-2010).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by turboguy327:

????????? Alright chubby fingers. Any pics of this phantom MK4 yet. Your not even denying that you dont have one after you so clearley posted in your thread that you did. Go drive your POS truck or somthing and fix the temp gauge again. Have a nice day [/QUOTE]

I think your just mad cuz I have nice cars and you have a junkyard in your driveway that your daddy owns. My truck is far from a POS. Its fully loaded with everything but a backup camera and electronic 4WD. Twin turbo. Bully dog tuner. I can tow almost anything I want to. And I get the same gas milage as a V6 fiero. And I have no reason to fix a temperature gauge. It was fixed long ago. I know your a little kid and all but you should understand that after I have told you about 10 times its fixed. Just one more thing I can fix and you would have no idea where to start. Just like how you are scared to time a fiero. OMG i might get shocked. LMAO. You are just a tool that shouldnt even be allowed to open a hood and see an engine much less work on it. I would love to see you try and handle a car with more than 200 hp. Oh wait you have driven every exotic that exists. My bad, I forgot about that dream you had. So when are you going to realize that you arent wanted anywhere. Your parents prolly dont want you. Nobody here wants you. And nobody on RFT wants you. Your just completely worthless to anyopne for any reason. You prolly had to go hold the flashlight for your boyfriend the other day so he could change the tire. We all know you cant.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Oh. Your ratings bar is about even. Are you gonna make another thread whining and crying so people feel bad for the retard and give him positives?? We both know thats the only reason you even have a bar. Just sayin since its so important to you. Its so sad when the ratings bar on a forum on the internet means so much to you.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still can't believe this thread is still going on.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So kid?? You give up yet or you at the beach with a hot chick??

LMAO
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock