Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  China freight Plastic rivits suck. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
China freight Plastic rivits suck. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-02-2010 10:53 PM
Replies: 352 (4872 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-22-2010 07:55 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Yea. The kid wont stop. All my buddies in my car club think its hilarious so we keep it going. Makes for a good time waiting for cars to cool down and tunes to upload.

CAR CLUB blahahahahaha i knew you had rice in your blood. Buch og idiots with underpoewered civics and one big moron with the cool car AKA your supra. who think all the HP combined is better than one car...... Keep burrying yourself this is just to entertaning. And i dont have to stop. You stepped into my beehive here. Look who the O/P is.

Turboturd=E-Thug

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-19-2010).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like chevys. best import ever made!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

i like chevys. best import ever made!

Such a shame times have changed
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Your the ricer making HP claims with no proof to back it. And go away? Its my thread you go away. And who says i dont have my own money. Your not my accountant or my banker you dont know what i do and dont have. And im traning for my job. Its called a CDL Class A.
And little kids carry on like you are. Your oviousley older than me so sent and example for me to learn off of.

Yea. Because that will happen. I would love to see somebody that cant read or type try and pass some of those tests. I wish I knew you existed when I lived by you. I worked for krapfs coaches for almost 3 years. I think thats how you spell it. Its been awhile. Well you can make crap up about me and if someone doesnt have a job, cant hold a job, and isnt smart enough to keep a job its kind of easy to figure out where their money comes from. Well in a couple weeks ill be going on the dyno once ricky bobby frees up some dyno time so I can get a E85 tune. Ill have a fresh dyno sheet for you since you seem to be obsessed with it. And we never established anything about you paying for your firebird. You made up another story to make it sound like your not having your parents pay for everything. And any one of my cars is better than yours. In every way. Any one of them could be started up and no worries about driving anywhere. Temp gauge or no temp gauge. New plow truck or old one. Supra or malibu. Ram or fiero.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any one of them could be started up and no worries about driving anywhere. Temp gauge or no temp gauge. New plow truck or old one. Supra or malibu. Ram or fiero.

lucky . i wish i could say the same
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea. Car club. Not one honda in it either. 4 Mk4 supra's although only 3 drive on the street 3 Mk3 supra's. A cobalt 22 zzp stage 4. A couple older mustangs. Some vettes. 2 world record holding evo's. Im sure fag's friend has heard of at least STM's EVo "ricer" as the owner calls it. Some bikes. Some german stuff. 6 fieros even though only 2 fiero owners. Some Italian stuff. A viper guy stops in every now and then. A really nice mix of a ton of different cars. We all have cruises camp outs, hang outs, meet ups at tracks. Just a bunch of car guys and girls get together and have fun on the weekends.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. Because that will happen. I would love to see somebody that cant read or type try and pass some of those tests. I wish I knew you existed when I lived by you. I worked for krapfs coaches for almost 3 years. I think thats how you spell it. Its been awhile. Well you can make crap up about me and if someone doesnt have a job, cant hold a job, and isnt smart enough to keep a job its kind of easy to figure out where their money comes from. Well in a couple weeks ill be going on the dyno once ricky bobby frees up some dyno time so I can get a E85 tune. Ill have a fresh dyno sheet for you since you seem to be obsessed with it. And we never established anything about you paying for your firebird. You made up another story to make it sound like your not having your parents pay for everything. And any one of my cars is better than yours. In every way. Any one of them could be started up and no worries about driving anywhere. Temp gauge or no temp gauge. New plow truck or old one. Supra or malibu. Ram or fiero.

I will be awaiting these sheets. It will be the day if they ever come. And we still have proof on your garage queen MK4 how hard is it to get pics of it with proof that its yours No Google. And all my cars except my parts car start up and run just fine. Also all with working temp gauges.
And how can you judge that your cars are better than mine. all mine are newer than yours all mine im willing to bet run better because you cant even fix a gage how can you fix an engine? And all mine can be daily drivin without any problems. Your pissing in the wind and you know what you get when you piss in the wind? A mouth full of piss but im assuming you already know all about that .

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. And i dont have to stop. You stepped into my beehive here. Look who the O/P is.

Am I supposed to be scarred or something?? lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. Car club. Not one honda in it either. 4 Mk4 supra's although only 3 drive on the street 3 Mk3 supra's. A cobalt 22 zzp stage 4. A couple older mustangs. Some vettes. 2 world record holding evo's. Im sure fag's friend has heard of at least STM's EVo "ricer" as the owner calls it. Some bikes. Some german stuff. 6 fieros even though only 2 fiero owners. Some Italian stuff. A viper guy stops in every now and then. A really nice mix of a ton of different cars. We all have cruises camp outs, hang outs, meet ups at tracks. Just a bunch of car guys and girls get together and have fun on the weekends.

So its a rare club full of a bunch of trust fund idiots?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys should take this to the chat room. im really bored and would enjoy a good internet fight
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Am I supposed to be scarred or something?? lol

No just reminding you of how much of an idiot you are by telling me to back off. But i wopuldent expect your simple mind to comprehend this concept.

PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
umm.. How is a 2009 F-350 twin turbo diesel newer than your junk?? You mean you need proof stupid?? lol. We both know you will never legally drive trucks.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you guys should take this to the chat room. im really bored and would enjoy a good internet fight

Cant for some reason my computer either dosent supprt the chat room or i dont know how to use it. You already know Im no good with computers.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

umm.. How is a 2009 F-350 twin turbo diesel newer than your junk?? You mean you need proof stupid?? lol. We both know you will never legally drive trucks.

Another peice of levrage. Proof lets see pics. And it dosent run better becausde its a ford.

And my in instructor already said im one of the best novice truck drivers he has taught. And i already have been preemployed with a trucking company for california runs.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So its a rare club full of a bunch of trust fund idiots?

No thats all you. Most of them are in computers or real estate. Alot had family's that owned land that was purchased by developers a couple years ago.
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FIXED

Yea. Car club. Not one honda in it either. 4 Mk4 supra's although only 3 run. 3 Mk3 supra's. A soccer-mom-esque ricemobile. A couple mustang models that should never have been branded with the name Mustang. Some midlife crysis-mobiles. 2 world record holding cars that make your d*ck bigger. Im sure faaaaq's COUSIN has heard of at least STM's EVo ricer as the owner calls it. Some more douches. Some german stuff. 6 fieros even though only 2 fiero owners. Some Italian stuff. we've met a guy who owns a viper. A really rice mix of a ton of different cars. We all have cruises camp outs, circle-jerks, hang outs, meet ups at tracks. Just a bunch of car gays get together and have "fun" on the weekends.

sorry lol. if i dropped out of the "fight" i gotta at least entertain myself somehow
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another peice of levrage. Proof lets see pics. And it dosent run better becausde its a ford.

It runs great and made me lots of money this past winter. I would have rather had a cummins but I buy what I can get a good deal on. It will be gone in 2 years anyway. Give me a couple and Ill get a pic off my phone.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DONT LISTEN TO ANTUZZI!

(im multitasking, it would be far to hard to keep track of everything they say and everything im doing at the same time :P lol)
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No thats all you. Most of them are in computers or real estate. Alot had family's that owned land that was purchased by developers a couple years ago.

So only some of them are trust fund idiots? the other half haver nothing better to do than hangout with an idiot like you?

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So only some of them are trust fund idiots?

lol
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

DONT LISTEN TO ANTUZZI!

(im multitasking, it would be far to hard to keep track of everything they say and everything im doing at the same time :P lol)

no one ever listens to me . because i do **** like this

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It runs great and made me lots of money this past winter. I would have rather had a cummins but I buy what I can get a good deal on. It will be gone in 2 years anyway. Give me a couple and Ill get a pic off my phone.

Im waiting asnd you need to show proof that its yours. Take a pic of the truck with you flicking the middle finger at it in the pic.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant right now. Its at my shop. I have a pic I took of it a couple weeks ago.

I can take another one tomorow for ya doin that though.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

turboguy327

1692 posts
Member since Feb 2007
I have a lot of running around to do tomorow so Ill be in it all day.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I cant right now. Its at my shop. I have a pic I took of it a couple weeks ago.

I can take another one tomorow for ya doin that though.

I call :bs again. No front licence plate and you being from NY your suposed to have a front plate and i dont see a front plate. I also dont even see any evidence of a bracket on the car parked next to it. Give me the shots i requested and i will give you credit for it. I still want the pot o gold pic of the MK4 as well.

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no one ever listens to me

awe im sure SOMEONE listens to you . you wouldnt want us/them to listen tho, might somehow get you bunched in with us and further ruin your rep lol
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have rep????????????????? hells ya. thug life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea. NY does have front plates. And there is one on there. Just cant see it because of the plow gear. But you will get your pic tomorow. No worries. You loose again.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-19-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea. NY does have front plates. And there is one on there. Just cant see it because of the plow gear. But you will get your pic tomorow.

Ill be waiting on it. I still dont beleave its yours though. Why would you leave it at your place of work?
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i have rep????????????????? hells ya. thug life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, makes me think of the racist pic of the three asian ricers all dressed in yellow standing in front of their riceburners, captioned "fugg rife" lol :P
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, makes me think of the racist pic of the three asian ricers all dressed in yellow standing in front of their riceburners, captioned "fugg rife" lol :P

i gotta keep my rep up. im off to kick it wit mac dre and biggie!
PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cuz I like driving my supra. I leave the truck at the shop. Drive the supra to and from. Its a pain to fit it in my driveway and i can park it in a garage at work. The lightbar is to high so I cant garage park at home. In the winter I drive it daily though because I could get called to go plowing or salting or whatever else needs to be done. Pulling other trucks out.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-19-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i remember my first hit of crack like it was yesterday.... i got it on video

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i gotta keep my rep up. im off to kick it wit mac dre and biggie!

just stay away from them losers Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne....just looking them in the eye is enough to drop your rep to that of a skinny white trustfund kid lol
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

faaaaq

3856 posts
Member since Sep 2009

i remember my first hit of crack like it was yesterday.... i got it on video

gotta get me some of that...damn you're like popeye when he eats some spinach lol ;P
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just stay away from them losers Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne....just looking them in the eye is enough to drop your rep to that of a skinny white trustfund kid lol

the kids ratings arent bad. About in the middle. So what would be the big deal??
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I'd love to continue this my slong is bigger than yours dicussion my Girlfriend just blew a tire on her way home from work so duty calls. Peace
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good excuse. Ill post the pic tomorow for ya.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

good excuse. Ill post the pic tomorow for ya.

Shes a nurse on the night shift and knows nothing about jacking up a car so insted of her hurting herself by doing it herself me being the wonderful boyfriend I am am going to do it for her.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shes a nurse on the night shift and knows nothing about jacking up a car so insted of her hurting herself by doing it herself me being the wonderful boyfriend I am am going to do it for her.

if you dont get a none then you are WHIPPED!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock