Started on: 08-11-2005 07:50 PM
Replies: 160 (3642 views)
Last post by: v8fiero400 on 08-24-2006 03:50 PM
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ebay

^^ I don't know if that url will work, it looks like ebay changed the format of links or something...

But my point is, 13.9 in the 1/4 from an auto 4.9? 13's are what auto northstars run... how.....what....eh? Doesn't even have a timeslip. I'm greatly confused.

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 08-11-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm skeptical, I'd ask for a time slip for sure.

Not saying it can't be done, just not many have a high 13 running a caddy auto.

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was my car. I ran a 13.89 with it. I don't have any proof. If you don't believe me I really don't care.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rockcrawl:
That was my car. I ran a 13.89 with it. I don't have any proof. If you don't believe me I really don't care.

mods? obviously not stock?

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a completely stock drivetrain. 13.89 was the average of 4 G-tech runs, two in each direction on a straight stretch of PA route 100. This is the same G-tech and same stretch of road where I ran a best of 13.4 in my modded 4.9 that consistently ran 13.3 at the drag strip. Believe it or not, I really don't care either way.
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well said ...........................you don't have to prove any thing

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the average of 4 G-tech runs

While I think the gtech is good for getting estimates of 1/4 mile times, I've seen examples of it being a bit off, even when everything is done right... Don't take this personally or anything (it seems you are... I don't have anything against you/4.9s/whatever). I hope the next owner takes it to the track, but at the same time, If I were a buyer, and it was advertised as a 13.9 second car, and it ran solid 14.3's, I'd be disappointed. I might even bring the car back... I wouldn't wish that upon anybody, I've had it happen.

aqua-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aqua-manSend a Private Message to aqua-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe it after having you do the 4.9 in my 86 GT.

Earl

------------------
1986 FieroGT now a 4.9

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is a completely stock drivetrain. 13.89 was the average of 4 G-tech runs.

I BELIEVE!! I've never taken my 4.9 to the track but it's nice to know its potential.

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm 13.9 and 14.1 were not that far off. yes my 4.9 auto is stock and runs 14.1 and I have the slips to back it up. Of course I expect to be even faster saturday night but not fast enough for jon or becky.
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't believe you, but I want to buy some parts so I can prove it to myself.

(Kidding aside, we will probably talk soon about parts!!)

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With any luck my 4.9 and 5spd will run high 13 and if it won't I will shoot it with laughing gas, and hope for a 12.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

Well said ...........................you don't have to prove any thing

rockcrawl has nothing to prove, he does post slips, you on the other hand......

No offence rockcrawl, was at work and couldn't see the e-bay ad to see that you built it.

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 08-11-2005).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go try and finish your car you troll you need a loan to finish it ?,I totally ignore you and keep out your post yet you follow every every time I post ,You must really love me .....I have a wife .Stop messing up other people's threads and go start your own...TROLL.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a wife? Really? And a Mortgage? And some food? wow!

I think my ECU cost more than your entire engine swap, jerk.

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

rockcrawl has nothing to prove, he does post slips, you on the other hand......

No offence rockcrawl, was at work and couldn't see the e-bay ad to see that you built it.

BTW learn to spell "OFFENSE" you dunce that is why your car is not finished you can't read to understand .

Trying to suck up to rockcrawl now and being sorry you stuck your foot in your mouth now eh you fool .

[This message has been edited by Master Tuner Akimoto (edited 08-11-2005).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pulled from another thread:

Mother ****er let me tell you some thing you have nothing better to do thansit like a ****ing woman and watch and get into every body's business you ****ing post whore .***** as I told you before invent something to stick in your mouth to keep the **** in because you are full of it .It is a pity that you live so far or I would confront you and kick your mother ****ing ass once and for all. I don't care if you like me or not you are the least of my problem but just refrain from calling my name mother ****er you need something to do why don't you go and have some one stick their dick in your ass you douchebag or better still I can come up to maryland and stick my size 13 in your ass.You think my user name has any thing to do with me being passive and being Oriental ....you are sadly mistaken so do yourself a favor and leave me to **** alone ***** .

You are schooling me on spelling and grammar? I'm outa here,

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are two fools in Canada and you are one of them .
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the first time you''ve mentioned Canada, or your wife, or your mortage... Tell me when you feel like an idiot and I'll stop

Personally I dont care what you personally think about me as I am not in this world to live up to your expectations or what you think of me period so STFU you f*****g hypocrite,If you want to settle something with me arrange a time and a place and we can settle it .Your are not feeding me or will ever stop me from eating or paying my bills so if you can stay in Canada and know what I am doing then more power to you.I am not a police on this forum as a matter of fact I never get in a debate on any motor discussion and avoid being critical of any one's opinion but you talk **** about other people achievement and try to pretend that you are a f*****g genius get a life and fix your car you have been doing so much engine change and never finished one so what is your point .I wasn't born yesterday so stuff your crap where the sun don't shine and I wish you were living closer so you could talk that garbage to my face.I never get in your post or said any thing derogatory about you so just leave what I do alone.I have respect for Cliff and his forum and hate to be dragged in this kind of crap but there comes a time when some thing has to be done and that is why I keep discussions on my site where trolls like you and the rest constantly refer to to the African American members as Niggas and ridicule them like what is being done to Earl over there and now it is personal instead of being members of a wonderful forum so stop talking smack about people and be a man instead of being a little sissy.

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heh, well congrats... I was plugging the numbers, and I guess it is possible with a weight of about 2800, and a tranny losing 20%... Was just kinda shocked by a 200hp motor breaking into the 13s.

...and jeez... you 4.9 guys are just a raw bundle of nerves

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems you have nothing better to do than ruin other people's thread ,now this thread was about some one asking a question and you started to spew crap until you found out rockcrawl built the car then you make turn around and try to redeem yourself...stop being a troll that is all you do .Think some thing positive and stop pretending you know any thing about engines ,I care less what you do or think of me I owe you no obligation............period so as I said before I am not looking your friendship or appreciation and stop following me every time I make a post it is time you get a life and I don't love you.
PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do you act all high and mighty? Why do you act like you know anything about engines? When is your car going to be done?

Redeem myself? I just explained my reaction to the 13.9, rockcrawl has proven he can make a 4.9 fast. You havn't.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think my ECU cost more than your entire engine swap, jerk.

I very much doubt that. I also see you kiss up to ppl here and go to the other board talking crap. Bottom line is..... You stated you don't like the 4.9 but I see you in every freaking 4.9 thread spewing more crap. Get over it.... Your small input is not going to change ppl's minds about going with a 4.9.

Why don't you become a help to this board and start poking in N star threads and helping some of the Fiero northstar ppl... Instead of being a total jerk most of the time ?

------------------

4.9 under construction... To lay the smack down on any mid 80s truck that stands in my way.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 08-11-2005).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

I very much doubt that. I also see you kiss up to ppl here and go to the other board talking crap. Bottom line is..... You stated you don't like the 4.9 but I see you in every freaking 4.9 thread spewing more crap.

Here is a challenge for you. Search out where I said I don't like the 4.9. I think its a great replacement for the 2.8, and you'll probibly find a few places I've said that.

Figured you'd chime in and start the tag team

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a challenge for you. Search out where I said I don't like the 4.9. I think its a great replacement for the 2.8, and you'll probibly find a few places I've said that.

Figured you'd chime in and start the tag team

I don't feel up to putting the link up to your cool doood site Im also on vacation in cleveland ohio visiting family and dont feel like finding all the links on this system. Why don't you start putting words here what you say there.... BE A MAN !

I really wanted to stay out of this thread.... But ppl like you make it impossible

------------------

4.9 under construction... To lay the smack down on any mid 80s truck that stands in my way.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryan.Hess:

heh, well congrats... I was plugging the numbers, and I guess it is possible with a weight of about 2800, and a tranny losing 20%... Was just kinda shocked by a 200hp motor breaking into the 13s.

...and jeez... you 4.9 guys are just a raw bundle of nerves

LOL, I think we are just about as testy as the 3800SC guys use to before there combo was a proven setup. Some people are just more edgy about it than others. Granted some people also have a tendency to do nothing but put down the 4.9 swap.

I think as time goes on the bugs get worked out of this swap and more people figure out how to make it work right, (single wire wrong can make you go from 13.9 to 15.1) you will see a lot more cars with decent time slips. I have slips to prove 14.6 with a mild nitrous shot on my 2.8 and 15.0 on a motor alone 2.8 (not stock of course) This 4.9 would eat either of my previous motors for breakfast. I never dynoed them but it was estimated that my old 2.8's were making a peak power of about 200hp. The 200hp Caddy is not the same as the 200hp in my 2.8, this 200hp has TORQUE and a KICK to it. YeeHaww, Tractor Motors forever.

Now if everyone can just keep Be Happy. Joy Joy, go have a puff and drink, and relax. Just do it, Relax, everybody wanna come, just do it, Relax. Uh huh, they are coming to take me away, to the funny farm, they are, coming to take me away. Uh Uh. Like a Virgin for the very first time, with a cheeseburger in paradise I want to be in Margarita-ville. Tequlla......

I think I.............

Oh Boy.......

Me oh My Oh from Ohio.......

If you read the entire last paragraph of my post and are still in a bad mood step away from the keyboard. You need to go and see a psychiatrist for some good drugs.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you act all high and mighty? Why do you act like you know anything about engines? When is your car going to be done?

Redeem myself? I just explained my reaction to the 13.9, rockcrawl has proven he can make a 4.9 fast. You havn't.

You still can't spell " Haven't " you DUNCE I just made a post and you started to come at me as usual if you notice I avoid any post you are in to not start a confrontation but even in my build post you are flying all over talking what you like from what you don't like ..................who gives a **** of your opinion. My car is being completely modded unlike yours with only engine swap that is taking forever . Mine includes power steering,interior changes ,new carpet,new autometer guages,twin turbo,widebody kit ,corvette brakes,new electronics and much more to mention and I am documenting as I go along so ,I refuse to give you the time of day yet you try to harass me but you can't break my will ..............FOOL..

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are a magical beast. Nobody has as many tuner skills as you master tuner.

I don't feel up to putting the link up to your cool doood site Im also on vacation in cleveland ohio visiting family and dont feel like finding all the links on this system. Why don't you start putting words here what you say there.... BE A MAN !

Here is one where I choose a 4.9 over a 3.4 NWS.
http://www.realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=711

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are a magical beast. Nobody has as many tuner skills as you master tuner.

Here is one where I choose a 4.9 over a 3.4 NWS.
http://www.realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=711

How long has your nstar been in under construction ? If I was doing a northstar conversion... I would have had mine running decades ago. MTA is building the whole car up he has a reason for not being done, Your just doing a Northstar engine conversion so what's your reason for not being done ?

I think your mechanic skills are limited I think you don't know what your doing... Hence the reason for not being completed

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never professed my know it all knowledge because you learn every day and although I have extensive mechanical knowledge I learn every day even from my 10 year old, so I am open to every thing and even in my answers on this forum I give info on my ability but I never tell any one their swap is no good and what is better .I have decided to not get in any more 4.9 debate as it is useless to argue with many who have a bias against this engine but to each his own.

You are the one that start this all the time and then try to be an angel but it is time you put down you personal vendetta against me as I will not be intimidated by you so just get used to me and you will never see me post in your threads as I am not interested so keep out of mine ,then there will not be a flame war .

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Earl, how long do you expect it will take MTA to build your motor? Last I heard the waiting time is down to 9 months, but that was for a simple 4.9 install. I expect a turbo install to take atleast 2 years, because its rocket science.

Why do I get the fagteam when I talk with MTA? Does he have you on speed dial when he is lonley?

PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I don't really want to intrude, but honestly what are you guys trying to prove. Who cares who is not done which swap etc. Just get over it. I am sure everyone has their own reasons. I don't really see what the huge deal is about a 4.9 auto running into the 13's, thats great if it did, if it didn't well thats too bad that the G-tech was wrong. It doesn't matter much.

All I see on here is a couple of guys arguing about the smallest and retarded, no offense (Spelling) observations. Can you guys please just stop the bickering and help someone with your knowledge about swaps (Please no comments about that last part towards eachother)

Thank you.

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are beginning to call me names .........Fag team ??? I have respect for your mother and the members of this board so I will leave that alone ,I have never slept with a man and even if I was thinking about it you would not make the grade .
The internet is a fortress because if I was living in Canada I would come by you and see how tough a man you are but it is funny how a little wimp like you have so much talk behind your keyboard,also you are trying to seek information that you are not getting .

[This message has been edited by Master Tuner Akimoto (edited 08-12-2005).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, lets end this.

Last post here, let it die or go to the trash can.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Earl, how long do you expect it will take MTA to build your motor? Last I heard the waiting time is down to 9 months, but that was for a simple 4.9 install. I expect a turbo install to take atleast 2 years, because its rocket science.

Why do I get the fagteam when I talk with MTA? Does he have you on speed dial when he is lonley?

This goes to show how much you don't know..... my turbo install will be done before your car even hits the road... Let alone beable to move under it's own power. MTA is helping me along my build with getting needed parts. Unlike you Im fast when it comes to getting my fiero on the road. I enjoy working on my car and when it comes to something I want.... There is no stopping me.

I have 2 4.9s one in the car( To be the test dummy for the turbo) And another getting built by me. When I get back to orlando.... I will post my build pics of my turbo 4.9 and my proformace built 4.9 and will have info on a fairly simple way of adding a turbo to a 4.9.

Im doing two projects at the same time and both will be done pretty fast.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Sorry, I don't really want to intrude, but honestly what are you guys trying to prove. Who cares who is not done which swap etc. Just get over it. I am sure everyone has their own reasons. I don't really see what the huge deal is about a 4.9 auto running into the 13's, thats great if it did, if it didn't well thats too bad that the G-tech was wrong. It doesn't matter much.

All I see on here is a couple of guys arguing about the smallest and retarded, no offense (Spelling) observations. Can you guys please just stop the bickering and help someone with your knowledge about swaps (Please no comments about that last part towards eachother)

Thank you.

Yeah you have a point. This crap is getting no where fast.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This goes to show how much you don't know..... my turbo install will be done before your car even hits the road... Let alone beable to move under it's own power. MTA is helping me along my build with getting needed parts. Unlike you Im fast when it comes to getting my fiero on the road. I enjoy working on my car and when it comes to something I want.... There is no stopping me.

I have 2 4.9s one in the car( To be the test dummy for the turbo) And another getting built by me. When I get back to orlando.... I will post my build pics of my turbo 4.9 and my proformace built 4.9 and will have info on a fairly simple way of adding a turbo to a 4.9.

Im doing two projects at the same time and both will be done pretty fast.

I look forward to the timeslips.
My swap is taking so long because I have been working a ton of overtime. Parts take time to ship. I have $6K into my swap so far and another $1k to go. I'd love to see you install a 2003 N* in record time. As far as I know I am the first to use chrfab's "Big Stuff 3" ecu which also costs $2600us ($3500 Canadian shipped to my door) You can check out my progress instead of guessing why it is taking so long.
http://www.realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=724

DIMES!!!

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with your concern but as you see from the top of the post this guy always try to start a flame war for some reason and I don't even know this person and he has been doing this every time I make a post he is such a hypocrite that he comes over here and trolls then go to Shauns Forum and make fun of members here ,at sometime you have to stand up to the bully who wants to force their will on you .Envy is a Beatch money is not an issue on this side .

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Envy is a Beatch money is not an issue on this side .

How much does it cost for a RUNNING engine swap, and can it be done in under 9 months? Do you charge $0.80 for the dimes?

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2005 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need to go do some more overtime and try to finish the car obviously you cannot afford to finish it as you stated in your thread that I will not quote you thought it would be cheap.....hahaha trying to live above your means by going N* .At the rate you are going you are going to sell out soon like your previous swaps and ride a bicycle soon .................FOOL, at least I can afford mine furthermore we care less about what you use and your expensive big time ECU your car is not going to create any miracles and and run fantastic times it will always be a Pinto ....... clown.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock