Started on: 08-11-2005 07:50 PM
Replies: 160 (3642 views)
Last post by: v8fiero400 on 08-24-2006 03:50 PM
AaronZ34

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 408
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2005 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Lowercase c people. Atleast wait till I paint the darn thing. Got slightly rusty after it was sand blasted.

Would you like me to cover up the rust spots?

We use only the best in American Minted parts.

IP: Logged
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AaronZ34:

Thats Funny Stuff There

But Seriously ...i Think The 4.9 Is A Good Motor ...But Thats Just My 10 Cents ..Pffff lol

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com
don't click this link...

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://groups.msn.com/AkimotosV8FieroClub/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=126&LastModified=4675535126846332251

wtf is this? I'm a KKK member? Have these guys read any posts I've ever made or have any clue what I'm about? ****ing ridiculous..

(And what the hell is "Adventaully")

Hey Kohburn, you trying to sell your 450 nighthawk to fix your 'pos rustang' as well, or are they just confusing us?

sincerely,

The Grand Dragon

AaronZ34

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 408
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2005 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AaronZ34Click Here to visit AaronZ34's HomePageSend a Private Message to AaronZ34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By the way, shirts like the above will be going for sale over at www.realfierotech.com in the near future, within the next few months hopefully. You will need to be a registered user over there in order to place an order, and price will be under $20.

More news as it develops will be posted.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That forum should be called the MTA and Earl show. Pretty much the only people posting there. Funny how they knock everyone.

Hi, I'm crzyone, a 40+ guy who likes expensive engine management computers cause I'm dumb! I'm a troll, ask anybody! I'm super jealous of MTA's bondo queen, so jealous I troll MTA's threads. He's called me so many names that I am near suicidal, that MTA sure knows how to sling a sentence of swear words my way! Someday I hope to be just like MTA, the envy of the fiero forum. As soon as I get my 2bbl carb on my N* I'll show him!

Their version of reality is just alittle skewed.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crzyone

3571 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

Hey Earl The troll is at it again trolling and carrying news as usual I wish he would come to Florida but he is in the Canadian bushlands some where worrying about you and I posting ............this thread is ours so what.My bondo queen will be nicer than what you will ever have and with all the modern ammenities and speed than your northstar will ever have even with the $3000 computer you clown .

What you don't realize is you talk all you want because thatis all you have is a keyboard to prove like you are tough but come to South Florida any time and bring your posse too you will need that we rule this town come talk smack down here and see what happens this is not the 60's.

You are dealing with the wrong person and you haven't seen any thing yet even if you are in Canada bite off too much you will get choked so just ride down to Daytona next year and we can mix it up you or any one ,I will not be hiding ,Earl will not be hiding just come and identify your selves ......eeerrrr I am Crzyone and I am here to kick your butt and see what will happen to you or any one who figure they want to start a confrontation .........and it is a promise so have all fun now talking .

I don't have to kiss up to any one or seek recognition from any group to try and be cool , we never spoke to you and never cared to you started to call us Fags and all that inciting a war well now it has started and we will be ready so start preparing your self .If you think or was told that I am a refugee or an illegal alien you are wrong and I go to Toronto Caribana every year si in a few I will be there be........mmmm it would be a shame to come to you country an slap you silly but the possibility exists so I can send you a PM to inform you when I will be there to show your face for me to kick your butt BTW I have family there too also in Burlington .

When it all comes down to it envy is killing you guys but you know what it only makes us thrive to do better and we will never take a back seat and will always laugh in you face and give you a birdie (middle finger) because ain't no stopping us now we are on the move those days are long gone.

This was about a bunch of guys sharing a common goal the love of Fieros and out of jealousy and hate it has now turned to all out war and we ar not backing down it will be like a east coast west coast thing from now on .

Is this a threat? Since your unwilling or unable to post here, I'll just continue helping you. Have a nice day, e-thug.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crzyone

3571 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Get your fine clothing and accessories here:
http://www.cafepress.com/rftgiftshop

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Posted by Mastertunerakimoto
Crzyone , JohnnyK,Kohburn they are just a bunch of KKK members trying to impose their way of thinking on others to gain acceptance by the other members and make them look cool .....................................a bunch of a..holes

OK I take great offense to this statement - I've said it many times and I'll say it again - I and in no way racially prejudice. the majority of my neighbors are black, they are very nice folks and I've trusted them many times to watch my house and our pets while we were out of town. I have friends who are black, asian, hispanic. I don't judge anybody by race - I jusge them by their attitude and mentality.. black white.. I don't care what you are but if you are a prick I'll let you know.

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Hey Kohburn, you trying to sell your 450 nighthawk to fix your 'pos rustang' as well, or are they just confusing us?

nighthawk? rustang? where is that? I don't have either one of those things - I drive fieros and subarus

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 08-16-2005).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd say the biggest racist is MTA himself. I didn't even know he was black until he said he was. Hey MTA, as far as I know there are no KKK in Canada, in fact, ever hear of the Underground Railroad? Pretty bold statement labeling us all as KKK members....

I swear, the more he talks the more garbage comes out.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crzyone

3571 posts
Member since Dec 2000
*sigh* Its hard to have an argument with someone who is willing to stoop so much furthur than you are willing to go. Well, he obviously wants this posted here or he wouldn't have posted it. Here you go MTA. Do not read furthur if you thought MTA was a decent person and want to maintain that illusion.

Hey Crazyone those shirts are nice in color with my autograph it make me very famous and I like it I feel like a rock star but you should have one with me stroking your wife bent over that would be cooler she would surely leave you with a broken heart.
You are wasting Cliff bandwidth with your garbage and people now have a different outlook as to your level of intelligence at least I got out of it also check the the post to see how silly you look posting like a recurring decimal (mathematical term in case you don't know ).I grew up in the ghetto and left that behind but I can turn it on whenever need to take care of my self so take it to the bank.

You intimidating me or Earl is not even funny and like I said before you are like a ice cream cone .........soft. post this and show them how stupid you are I dare you

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he and earl are pissed because you intimidate them?
PFF
System Bot
GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First of all you know nothing about that transaction and that is what he told you how ever what he failed to tell you is that drove the car and was happy and was amazed how fast it was, he got a car that was running but needed final tuning which I decided to help him with if it had a problem

What he fails to tell you is I drove the car, but had to start out in 3ed gear because he could’nt figure out what was wrong with the shifter. Sure it felt fast once I got it up to speed, but I could only take it around the block. Each time I did so it wouldn’t start after I shut it off. Again he couldn’t figure out why. BTW I fixed the shifter problem with the help of the people on Real Fiero Tech. The same people you are arguing with about how much they know.

On taking the car home he changed the wires and instead of wiring up the wires in the right firing order he wired it up 12345678 in block order that is when the the injector plugs blew out and the distributor came apart.

I find this one particularly funny. I changed two wires because you left them hanging on the manifold and they got burnt. They where also mismatched after I paid you for a new set. I swapped the TWO wires out, cranked the car up and drove it onto the trailer. It was blowing the dimes out at your house before I took it, you LIEING A$$ FOOL. When I found out you put dimes in the intake, I had you go with me to Home Depot to find plugs, but decided not to drill the intake with the fear of having shavings in my engine. So you and I JB welded it up again and I was going to fix it at home, sense you already had my car for 9 months and couldn’t get it right.

What he never told you was the engine had a bad head gasket when I got it running which I notified him about and I agreed to fix it for him for $200 in labor which I did.

Don’t forget to tell them MTA that the engine had a warranty when I bought it, however it took you so long to get it cranked that the warranty had expired. Also don’t forget to mention that I was there two weekends in a row helping you pull, the engine tear it apart, and put it back in. You did not do this all on your own. Oh what about the incident when it fell off the jack stands when you where telling me to keep jacking the engine up. “Your safe, Your Safe”. Then bam, the front of my car is pushed through your fence, and jack stands are stuck under my car crushing my GFX. Forgot about all that, Huh.

What was never told is he decided to change to carb and he purchased his parts from Summit on his credit cards

Don’t forget to tell them that I originally wanted FI. I changed when I showed up and saw that your dog ate my wire harness. You said it would be easier to swap to carb than redo another harness. Don’t forget to tell them about that!

What was never told is the amount I initially charged him how much did I receive.

You received more. See the $200 above. Also don’t forget to tell them about all the extra money I spent. Redoing flywheels, batteries, fuel pumps, etc, etc…... How many starters did I buy. I know, starters just break all the time. Don’t forget that I had to get the car towed to the exhaust shop and pay $160 to get one side of the exhaust done because you couldn’t do it, even though I bought the materials. Its all in my build up thread.

What he never told you when he came to my house he was treated good even had some food and asked for seconds (barbecue chicken) saying how it was the beast it tasted.

Yes I was treated good buy you. Your family sure did not seem thrilled with my presences. Besides, I should have been welcomed. I hired you to do work for me. Yea I eat your chicken, it was good. Don’t forget to mention that I bought you lunch, every time I came there. Also did you tell them how I had my friend drop of a bunch of fresh FL Keys Lobster for you and your family to enjoy?

What he never told you was when he came to pick up the car he wanted to take it out side before he paid me until I told him no pay first then take the car ..we are not as stupid and uneducated as you believe

WTF, Yea of course I wanted to see if the car worked, You where just interested in getting paid as you had no money. Like I was going to drive off and leave my moms truck and Uhaul trailer there. I don’t rip people off!

Opened up my house to him and for him to say I screwed him over that is sad but life goes on with out regrets. Among the payment I got was a flat screen monitor the first one died the second was returned elsewhere and other things that was received (that part I will leave alone) as there are legal ramification but all I had to do is pick up the phone and make a call, so he is not particularly truthful in his accusations.

As for the monitor, you mentioned to me that your daughter spilled water on yours and that you, had to use a little $hity old one. I told you I had a new 17” monitor that I would give you, just take $300 off the labor. You where thrilled. The other stuff, was things I bought for you from the Junk yard and off of Ebay with my ebay account because yours got suspended for non payment. This is all documented in emails.

He asked me to come down to look at the car after they were trying to get it started and I told him it would not be possible to go that far just bring it back up which he never did , that is when he posted that I did shoddy work on his car .The injector holes are generally plugged up in case you would like to go back to fuel injection the plugs could be easily removed and install the injectors and all the swaps I have done this method has never failed but if the car is firing 12345678 it only proves he did not know what he was doing he called me and I corrected him how to rewire it and that is when he got it running I even called his cell # to ask him why he was talking that trash he blocked my number I do have his work # though and what if I decided to spill the beans.

The problem was not the firing order, It was the $hitty work you did on the distributor. You drilled the hole on the bottom of the shaft so far off that the Pin would not go through both sides of the gear and the shaft. When I cranked it up when I got it home it sheared that pin out and that is when it stalled. And didn’t crank for a month or more. During this time I changed the spark plugs and wires. Which did nothing. This is when you told me that when wiring it I should not match the numbers on the cap to those on the intake. You told me to wire it, 12345678 around the cap to the #’s on the intake. That didn’t work because it was wrong and the distributor wasn’t turning. I then bought a book asked for help on PFF, found out that I had it rite to start with, and it still didn’t work. By this time you quit answering my call, refused to come down and help me as you promised to stand by your work, and come down if needed. I figured out that the problem was the shaddy work on the distributor all by my self. This is when I had enouph and posted on PFF of your work. Only after that, you finaly called for the first time in a month.
The biggest problem was that I dropped off one of the nicest cars on the forum, my baby, trusting that it was in good hands. I got it back not working. It was scratched up, sat in the Florida sun for 9 months with no wash. You even pushed it in your yard with your van, scuffing up your bumper.

Since you know more fill me in so talk all you want it means nothing and you will always be a troll causing trouble.

He doesn’t need to I’m back.

Here is an offer for every on here to see. Keep your word and come down here and make my car drivable and you can have your reputation back. As of now, most people know the truth. Lets do it here on the forum with witness’s this time. Are you man enough? I don’t have the same phone #’s so calling will not do any good.

------------------
-Chris -
Custom Gun Metal 86 GT 4.9 V8 5spd

Build up tread or MODS w/ Pics

2005 SRT-4

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys take ANY offense to ANYTHING MTA says about you, then theres another issue all together.

Kinda like a Homeless person calling you a loser. LOL

Not the 60s, illegal alien, we rule this town, those days are long gone????

Damn sounds like someone beats the minority card to death. Im pretty sure thats how you live your life as well.

You F*ck up and then play the "Im a minority victim" like a harp.

Please end this because I feel weird agreeing with cryzone, and Kohburn.

[This message has been edited by DelawareFiero (edited 08-16-2005).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good post Chris.

MTA? Play the race card? You don't say. Pretty soon he will be calling everyone here a racist. Keep reaching MTA.

Crazy one you are too scared to post ....ah when you talk about not being a Klans man you are hiding behind a keyboard pretending and FYI Canada has people like you so not because you are caught with your finger in the cookie jar now you are trying to change and I am talking and just telling as I see it .Were not ashamed of who we are ,we are not jealous of any one and we are not consumed with hate like you guys we never started to call you and Shaun and your little posse over there redneck or cracker you are the ones that strarted tocall Earl "****** "Black Boy and it is documented over there unless you all erased it recently....that was totally out of context and uncalled for now when you are discovered all of a sudden it is ....oh I have best friends who are black ............yeah right.

We have never called you guys a name other than bs about cars then from the incident with Black Azz GT you have been the chief instigator of the name calling like the rest of them so tell that to a fool as we know better .People you associate with send PM and emails around and things that is said in private comes out so don't go there not all of them are your friends we get copies too .

I was even asked if Madcurl (he's black incase you don't know ) is a drug dealer or a pimp because they were wondering where he got so much money to put not in one but so many cars with N* and chop tops expensive custom wheels lambo doors this would never be said about some one else but because he is black he is stereotyped as the LCD of the pile then you talk about not having a racist bone show me an ace and I will call it a spade.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

Please end this because I feel weird agreeing with cryzone, and Kohburn.

lol I love you too Delaware

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww, someone agrees with us!

The MTA and Earl show is getting interesting.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there's trouble in River City.
Someone set us up the bomb.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was even asked if Madcurl (he's black incase you don't know ) is a drug dealer or a pimp because they were wondering where he got so much money to put not in one but so many cars with N* and chop tops expensive custom wheels lambo doors this would never be said about some one else but because he is black he is stereotyped as the LCD of the pile then you talk about not having a racist bone show me an ace and I will call it a spade.

ah yes - since we all know that white people never sell drugs or pimp hookers

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

ah yes - since we all know that white people never sell drugs or pimp hookers

And black people are never, EVER racist.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-16-2005).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2005 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I decided to keep out of this one but here is my response :

You must be ****ing crazy or smoking crack asking me to get your car running for you after talking so much **** on this and other forum and **** reputation you certainly have a nerve, since you fixed it yourself why ask me and I am so stupid why get your car ****ed up again.The only way I would even consider to look at your car you would have to publicly apologise for all the **** you have talked about me and then you will only be doing it to get it done then you would tell me to **** off again.

I personally got the motor from a junk yard from a running car and even drove it in the yard and there is no way I could have known it would later develop a blown gasket as no compression test was taken,took the motor home and cleaned it up preparing it for the install fabbed the mounts etc. I told you we needed a new flywheel and you insistedto use it as ED Parks had recently replaced it ala Jeff machined it and put it in with new clutch and pressure plate from Miami Clutch.

Started it once or twice only to discover the motor was jammed from the flywheelpressure plate and bearing blew up when th shifter fork broke it also ate 3 starters...right all this time I kept you informed with daily up dates and pictures.I went to my shop and pulled one out of a parts car and got it back together and started the car didn't I..? after mounting the engine and started up the car I told yo the hose was swelling and gettin hot quick called you up connected a vacuum guage and showed you the needle fluctuating that is when we found out the gasket had blown between two cylinder .

You bought the gasket set and lefthe heads to be done the shop did it for $100 instead of $75 per head and since it required extra work I told you just give me $200 extra for labor all this time working on the car you never gave me a dime for working on it for my self ....right,the fuel pump you sent was a cheap pump from Discount Auto it lasted about a month had to drop the tank a second time you sent another with Richie had to put back up the tank again ,the clutch line was bad I replaced it only to discover the new one was also leaking so I had to pull it again box itup and shil it off to 007 Doug wait for it to come back then replace it.

The battery tray was rotted out so I made the case out of fiberglass and placed it up front...right then routed the cable back to the back and connected it at no time you was not kept abrest of the progress or the swap,when my dog bit up the harness you not me decided to go with a carb and purchased the parts and had them sent to me at this time I had to take of all that was not needed also the fuel rails because you wanted a clean look .

The holes I did not tap or ream out in case you wanted to go back to FI and instead of dropping the motor again the holes were filled with dimes and epoxied over ,I have done this to many manifold s that are still running including Kento 4.9 and there never was a problen and my onlo explanation was the JB weld you bought was the quick setting type. as for the shifter yes it puzzled me because just as it was taken down it was reassembled so if you got it fixed good for you.

You talk about the car falling off the jackstands I guess you were blaming me for that with you jacking it up and me working in the engine bay ,if I was under that car you wouldn't give a **** if it fell on me because at that point I realized you did not care and it did sustain minor damage scraped paint . you talk about a mint car ...nothing in the car works electrically because of the loose and burnt out fuse box wires under the dash board and I even pointed it out ot you didn't I..... the paint job was starting to bubble well it was painted by Maaco I even showed you the dew wipes were painted over the back glass has about 2" of overspray at the base the door panels were not fitting goodlike it was held by the door handle the seats were held by 2 bolts and was rocking back and fort so the car was nothing near mint itonly lookedgood from far but far from good. so stop making people beleive it is anything near mint ...thanks for the camera.

About the plug wires those were brand new Taylor 8MM wires that got damaged when the distributor cap was rotated andended up short and not fittint like when the cap was turned the other way I even loaned you two of my wire ste from my car and you said you would change them and returned my 2 that you never did,it should have never turned out this way but that was your choice .Money was never an issue with me and the times when you bought thing on ebay for me I told you to deduct it from what you were going to pay me so it was never given as a gift or free and the reason was because of my IRS audit and a frozen account so don't make it look like I ****ed you over .

Put your self in my position if I had talked **** about you would you work on my car ...hell no so why should I you spread your bead hard so lay in it and is not being malicious either as for the other detractor you friends say what you will It means I know me you can only assume and you can continue to do that ...it dosen't Matter .

Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I decided to keep out of this one but here is my response :

You must be ****ing crazy or smoking crack asking me to get your car running for you after talking so much **** on this and other forum and **** reputation you certainly have a nerve, since you fixed it yourself why ask me and I am so stupid why get your car ****ed up again.The only way I would even consider to look at your car you would have to publicly apologise for all the **** you have talked about me and then you will only be doing it to get it done then you would tell me to **** off again.

I personally got the motor from a junk yard from a running car and even drove it in the yard and there is no way I could have known it would later develop a blown gasket as no compression test was taken,took the motor home and cleaned it up preparing it for the install fabbed the mounts etc. I told you we needed a new flywheel and you insistedto use it as ED Parks had recently replaced it ala Jeff machined it and put it in with new clutch and pressure plate from Miami Clutch.

Started it once or twice only to discover the motor was jammed from the flywheelpressure plate and bearing blew up when th shifter fork broke it also ate 3 starters...right all this time I kept you informed with daily up dates and pictures.I went to my shop and pulled one out of a parts car and got it back together and started the car didn't I..? after mounting the engine and started up the car I told yo the hose was swelling and gettin hot quick called you up connected a vacuum guage and showed you the needle fluctuating that is when we found out the gasket had blown between two cylinder .

You bought the gasket set and lefthe heads to be done the shop did it for $100 instead of $75 per head and since it required extra work I told you just give me $200 extra for labor all this time working on the car you never gave me a dime for working on it for my self ....right,the fuel pump you sent was a cheap pump from Discount Auto it lasted about a month had to drop the tank a second time you sent another with Richie had to put back up the tank again ,the clutch line was bad I replaced it only to discover the new one was also leaking so I had to pull it again box itup and shil it off to 007 Doug wait for it to come back then replace it.

The battery tray was rotted out so I made the case out of fiberglass and placed it up front...right then routed the cable back to the back and connected it at no time you was not kept abrest of the progress or the swap,when my dog bit up the harness you not me decided to go with a carb and purchased the parts and had them sent to me at this time I had to take of all that was not needed also the fuel rails because you wanted a clean look .

The holes I did not tap or ream out in case you wanted to go back to FI and instead of dropping the motor again the holes were filled with dimes and epoxied over ,I have done this to many manifold s that are still running including Kento 4.9 and there never was a problen and my onlo explanation was the JB weld you bought was the quick setting type. as for the shifter yes it puzzled me because just as it was taken down it was reassembled so if you got it fixed good for you.

You talk about the car falling off the jackstands I guess you were blaming me for that with you jacking it up and me working in the engine bay ,if I was under that car you wouldn't give a **** if it fell on me because at that point I realized you did not care and it did sustain minor damage scraped paint . you talk about a mint car ...nothing in the car works electrically because of the loose and burnt out fuse box wires under the dash board and I even pointed it out ot you didn't I..... the paint job was starting to bubble well it was painted by Maaco I even showed you the dew wipes were painted over the back glass has about 2" of overspray at the base the door panels were not fitting goodlike it was held by the door handle the seats were held by 2 bolts and was rocking back and fort so the car was nothing near mint itonly lookedgood from far but far from good. so stop making people beleive it is anything near mint ...thanks for the camera.

About the plug wires those were brand new Taylor 8MM wires that got damaged when the distributor cap was rotated andended up short and not fittint like when the cap was turned the other way I even loaned you two of my wire ste from my car and you said you would change them and returned my 2 that you never did,it should have never turned out this way but that was your choice .Money was never an issue with me and the times when you bought thing on ebay for me I told you to deduct it from what you were going to pay me so it was never given as a gift or free and the reason was because of my IRS audit and a frozen account so don't make it look like I ****ed you over .

Put your self in my position if I had talked **** about you would you work on my car ...hell no so why should I you spread your bead hard so lay in it and is not being malicious either as for the other detractor you friends say what you will It means I know me you can only assume and you can continue to do that ...it dosen't Matter .

Why can't you just shutup and face up to what you've done? A guy paid you alot of money to do a good job and you screwed him over. Everyone here is calling you on it, and still you make petty excuses and stoop to name calling, none of which have anything to do with the problem at hand!

If this had happened to me, I would have made it a legal matter. Hopefully it doesn't have to become one and you will turn full circle to undo the damage you've caused.

BTW, my offer still stands, if you want to come up here and show you're man enough... I'll be waiting.

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now you can ****ing apologize for calling me a racist, ******* . Or at least go back and try to find some proof, although I think you'll find only the opposite.. I'm supposed to know or care that you are black? Well i didn't/don't, but now I know you're a ****ing ******* .

Oh, thats my 450 nighthawk to fix my 'pos rustang', not Kohburns, yknow, in case you wanted to try to insult me about that for some unknown reason?

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2005 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

Why can't you just shutup and face up to what you've done? A guy paid you alot of money to do a good job and you screwed him over. Everyone here is calling you on it, and still you make petty excuses and stoop to name calling, none of which have anything to do with the problem at hand!

If this had happened to me, I would have made it a legal matter. Hopefully it doesn't have to become one and you will turn full circle to undo the damage you've caused.

BTW, my offer still stands, if you want to come up here and show you're man enough... I'll be waiting.

Leafy you can kiss my ass mother ****er you going by what Black Azz says yes mother ****er he gave me million dollars go **** your sister ass hole ***** you come to South Florida come kick my ass I am ready to make it a legal matter and if he wants to he live down the road from me come see me also .You think you are dealing with a little punk who is going to run in a corner or scared that is ancient history ill beat you down with out mercy boy.

[This message has been edited by Master Tuner Akimoto (edited 08-16-2005).]

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys, All you gotta do is say "earmuffs"

Leafy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Leafy:

Leafy you can kiss my ass mother ****er you going by what Black Azz says yes mother ****er he gave me million dollars go **** your sister ass hole ***** you come to South Florida come kick my ass I am ready to make it a legal matter and if he wants to he live down the road from me come see me also .You think you are dealing with a little punk who is going to run in a corner or scared that is ancient history ill beat you down with out mercy boy.

[/QUOTE]

What's the matter? Scared? You are a little punk.

I would think that you would also have the money to come up here and prove me wrong considering you've raped Chris of his funds.

I'm sure you will beat me down... you'll probably use JB wield on my eyes so I can't see anything.

Why don't you just pack your bags and leave?

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it a coincidence Cliff moved this to the trash can and not close it? I'm sure there are a few curious people that want to see this played out.

Earl, you are a douche bag. You didn't get off of here to save cliff's forum, you did it to save your ratings bar idiot! If you can't tell the difference between a 24 year old and a 40 year old you need to sober up. I would LOVE to say this **** to your face, I'll take all 135lbs of you... Earkle.

MTA, Keep running your mouth. You are your own worst enemy.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Put your self in my position ...

You mean this position?

So, you procure a used engine for a customer and don't run a compression check? Indeed, how are you supposed to know it would blow a head gasket? Um, I know, you're supposed to do that mechanic sh!t, Mav.

Blondie88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blondie88Click Here to visit Blondie88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Blondie88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MTA, you're gonna do what to me now? Ahhh yes, I can see the fantasy clearly. Don't forget to have "Take It Like A Man" playing in the background, Big Boy. Huh...SO tempting. *shudder*

You have completely dishonored your Intelligence, your wife, AND her barbeque chicken.

Blondie88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blondie88Click Here to visit Blondie88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Blondie88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blondie88

129 posts
Member since Sep 2001

[This message has been edited by Blondie88 (edited 08-16-2005).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys make Yoda Sad, you do.

Had to add the dancing baby!

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2005 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I just tried to do this. I think it's Photoshopped.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.
Just friggin' wow.
GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and if he wants to he live down the road from me come see me also .You think you are dealing with a little punk who is going to run in a corner or scared that is ancient history ill beat you down with out mercy boy.

If you want to bring me into this ass kicking contest that you are dreaming of, I'll fuk your old ass up! I know you and your health so dont be acting like a bad ass. You grew up in the ghetto, bla, bla, bla. I didnt stoop to this level, as I have grown past that stage of my life not so long ago. But, guess what. I grew up tough too and I am only 27yo. Your in no shape to fuk anyone up, so watch your mouth.

Ass to your coments everyone see's that you are full of **** . I never said my car was mint. It was very nice and you should have taken care of it as if it were mint. You are not a business man. My car has been posted on this forum over and over and people have seen it in person and know it was nice. It had a new 3.4 and ran great. After you touched it, it hasnt run in over a year.

Your car will never run either. You are a dreamer, and a foney. Everyone beware.

[This message has been edited by GmetalGT (edited 08-17-2005).]

Leafy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GmetalGT:

If you want to bring me into this ass kicking contest that you are dreaming of, I'll fuk your old ass up! I know you and your health so dont be acting like a bad ass. You grew up in the ghetto, bla, bla, bla. I didnt stoop to this level, as I have grew past that stage of my life not so long ago, but guess what. I grew up tough too and I am only 27yo. Your in no shap to fuk anyone up, so watch your mouth.

Ass to your coments everyone see's that you are full of **** . I never said my car was mint. It was very nice and you should have taken care of it as if it were mint. You are not a business man. My car has been posted on this forum over and over and people have seen it in person and know it was nice. It had a new 3.4 and ran great. After you touched it, it hasnt run in over a year.

Your car will never run either. You are a dreamer, and a foney. Everyone beware.

BUYER BEWARE:

MASTER TUNER AKIMOTO

Stay away from dealing with this guy... this reputation stands until he comes clean with Chris.

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

BUYER BEWARE:

MASTER TUNER AKIMOTO

Stay away from dealing with this guy... this reputation stands until he comes clean with Chris.

No its pretty much over for MTA. Hell he could buy Chris a WHOLE NEW ENGINE.

Id still think hes a POS that needs to get back on the banana boat.

Leafy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

No its pretty much over for MTA. Hell he could buy Chris a WHOLE NEW ENGINE.

That's what he should do... I'm sure chris would accept.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread under construction

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86fieroEarl

2203 posts
Member since Jun 2002

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 08-17-2005).]

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2005 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mta can suck big ****ing balls ****in ***** ass **** **** slut. enjoy it
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OHHHH YEAHHH.... TRASH CAN WORTHY!!!!
I WONDERED HOW THE COUNT WENT UP OVER HERE
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay