Started on: 12-05-2004 03:18 AM
Replies: 121 (4782 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 06-06-2005 12:21 AM
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP...

Posted the reply above.....

Wow, my first page 2, and I am going to hit 1000 posts in 3 more postings...

Loyde

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 12-05-2004).]

IP: Logged
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mcaanda----You should try it w/ a 25% 7-UP or Sprite & 75% Nog....sounds nuts, but trust me... it's good stuff.

"Real" egg nog or the stuff you buy in a store (which I happen to like better)?

Dave

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:
"Real" egg nog or the stuff you buy in a store (which I happen to like better)?
Dave

I thought that the stuff in the store was the real thing....it's not?

--Allen

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing I forgot to clarify on the PCM programming of WHICH PCM’s….

The first PCM was provided by Ryan as later was found to not work correctly for this application. I cannot help that it was shipped twice before this was decided.

The second PCM was only shipped once to date at my expense.

Today Ryan has 2 of my PCM’s. He has agreed to ship them once they are boxed and I pay him via paypal $20..

I provided PCM’s for this project so Ryan was never without a PCM for Pete’s car. I never worried about core charges.

I was not going to ask for shipping charges until Ryan made the adjustment to the PCM temps points that he originally specified, and admitted that was a wrong move on his part. Then when I found the PCM provided by Ryan/Pete was not right for this project, I provided the 09380717 so they did not have to go searching for one.

Ryan made it clear to use what the customer provided in the very first phone conversation.

So in all on this total money as to who …

I was paid $125 paypal for the PCM programming and shipping.

Then after shipping 2 more times I was paid $20 via paypal..

This is where the change is made to the 09380717 now…

But theres a code error. I forgot to clarify that the codes that came up in this PCM are not the same codes as before, so it is not like I just forgot to edit them out. The codes come up independent of the OSID used in the PCM and the wiring harness. So, as sometimes it is, a second and final change has to be made.

I ship the PCM that I had 2nd day aired in at a cost of $20 for shipping. $10 for me to ship it to Ryan… He then wants the $20 to ship me my two PCMs that will be remaining after it is all done.. So, out of the $140 total paid via paypal..

Shipping PCM 1 $10
Shipping PCM 1 $10
Shipping PCM 2 $10
Receiving PCM 3 $20
Shipping PCM 3 $10
Paying Ryan to ship back my 2 PCMs $20 future date to be determined..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That’s 140-$80= $60 and this posting in PFF

This where the PCM programming is today. Its just not flawless, and I am just happy that OBDII can be hacked today.

Well, hope that clears up the PCM events..

Loyde

Sorry, I had to edit my shipping numbers....

The Adjuster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AdjusterClick Here to visit The Adjuster's HomePageSend a Private Message to The AdjusterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, speaking as the woman with her cell phone...I just thought I would elaborate a little from my perspective. Personally I hold no anamosity towards Loyde. I just really have to keep my cell available for my patients, and Darth tends to monopolize phones whenever he is near one...you see people are always trying to pick his brain and talk cars and it goes on for hours. That is why I purchased and pay for my own phone, it is also why Darth refuses to have a cell anymore...he doesn't get much done if he is constantly on the phone. That is why he uses e-mail frequently because he can be on the internet at weird non-working hours and get stuff accomplished and help people.Occasionally he uses my phone when out of town or something to keep in touch with customers and such as necessary. As a health care provider my responsibilities are greater than someone that can leave their work at work. This is my priority...I'm sorry if you take offense but when it comes to your doctor isn't that what you want? Anyway...when Loyde called to apologize, I was busy and I am sorry if I was short with you, I appreciated the gesture but then for no apparent reason he asked me "Are ya'll not married?" In what I perceived to be an accusatory and insulting tone of voice, so I quickly told him the truth...we are engaged...as we have been for four years, you want to know the whole story too? We are getting married next october and almost anyone that knows us knows that we are two of the most committed people on earth and would have been married years ago but my father asked for us to wait until I was done with school. I graduate with my doctorate in June...is that a good enuf answer? Anyway Loyde then proceeded to try to discuss this particular swap and the reasons he talked to Darth's customer directly, at that point I quickly pointed out that I do not try to get into Ryan's automotive business affairs...and he continued to try to drag me in the middle so I quickly said " If you need to get ahold of Ryan you can e-mail him or call him at his number but he is out of town in Nebraska today" and then "Have a nice day" and I hung up because I didn't want to be in this mess further and I was irritated with him. So Loyde, Thanks for the apology and remembering not to use my # Have a nice day. Oh yeah...we do own a few OBDII cars too...

------------------

http://dtcc.cz28.com/85FieroL36

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Heather for clearing that up... I promise, if your voice mail had been your voice indicating that something other than Ryans cell phone, I would not have left the message I did. I would have just said "ryan, please call me to resolve this issue about ME calling Pete".

I only got to talk with Ryan that one time on that number in his specification letter in October before all this went downhill then it was busy all the time. I guess its his computer line, with no voice mail. Then he gave me yours. I am really sorry for that..

When you started on the business affairs thing and this was NOT his cell phone... that triggered the community property thing in my mind and that was how the "arent you guys married" question came about.

Good day to you Heather... again, I am really sorry.....

Loyde

Originally posted by The Adjuster:

OK, speaking as the woman with her cell phone...I just thought I would elaborate a little from my perspective. Personally I hold no anamosity towards Loyde. I just really have to keep my cell available for my patients, and Darth tends to monopolize phones whenever he is near one...you see people are always trying to pick his brain and talk cars and it goes on for hours. That is why I purchased and pay for my own phone, it is also why Darth refuses to have a cell anymore...he doesn't get much done if he is constantly on the phone. That is why he uses e-mail frequently because he can be on the internet at weird non-working hours and get stuff accomplished and help people.Occasionally he uses my phone when out of town or something to keep in touch with customers and such as necessary. As a health care provider my responsibilities are greater than someone that can leave their work at work. This is my priority...I'm sorry if you take offense but when it comes to your doctor isn't that what you want? Anyway...when Loyde called to apologize, I was busy and I am sorry if I was short with you, I appreciated the gesture but then for no apparent reason he asked me "Are ya'll not married?" In what I perceived to be an accusatory and insulting tone of voice, so I quickly told him the truth...we are engaged...as we have been for four years, you want to know the whole story too? We are getting married next october and almost anyone that knows us knows that we are two of the most committed people on earth and would have been married years ago but my father asked for us to wait until I was done with school. I graduate with my doctorate in June...is that a good enuf answer? Anyway Loyde then proceeded to try to discuss this particular swap and the reasons he talked to Darth's customer directly, at that point I quickly pointed out that I do not try to get into Ryan's automotive business affairs...and he continued to try to drag me in the middle so I quickly said " If you need to get ahold of Ryan you can e-mail him or call him at his number but he is out of town in Nebraska today" and then "Have a nice day" and I hung up because I didn't want to be in this mess further and I was irritated with him. So Loyde, Thanks for the apology and remembering not to use my # Have a nice day. Oh yeah...we do own a few OBDII cars too...

Oops.. had to edit november to october... my bad..

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Adjuster:

...but then for no apparent reason he asked me "Are ya'll not married?" In what I perceived to be an accusatory and insulting tone of voice...

I can almost picture this.
He's frustrated because he's trying to find a solution to this situation. She's frustrated because it's her business phone and she really doesn't give two hoots about anything related to PCM programming. (I understand this. My wife is the same way about car stuff in general.)
Sounds like he was confused by her frustration, and just trying to determine the logistics (where the cell phone is, in relation to whomever...) instead of trying to pry into personal affairs.

I am *a master* at being misunderstood. I can ask a simple question or make a simple statement and have people mad at me for days, so I can sympathize.

Personally, if I were Ryan, I'd buy a cellphone, with caller ID. I'd just give the number to a select few people, and leave it off when I didn't want to be bothered.

As for all the OBDII stuff, it *is* cutting edge. The aftermarket SW providers (and the tuners that use that software) are always going to be playing catch-up.
Case in point... I was searching the web, looking for TSB info on my truck. It seems that for some engine/tranny combinations, GM has written multiple versions of the transmission code in order to correct "strange" shifting issues. And this is for the same model year vehicle with the same transmission. GM can't even get it right the first time (or probably even the 10th time) with their own in-house people. They're making it up as they go.
I can't begin to imagine the frustration this must create for anyone in the aftermarket who has to deal with this madness.
Especially when several hundred miles seperate two people and their equipment who really need to be in the same room, looking at the same stuff. Given *that* scenario, this could all have been resolved in a few hours, instead of days.
Again, it comes down to logistics.

I'm not taking sides, here. Merely offering my perspective, as an outsider.

Anyway, I hope you guys can shake hands and work this out. Seriously.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 12-05-2004).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde
From what I have read I would say you did about 10 times more to help Ryan than anyone should. You are the stand up guy and Ryan is the one people people need to watch out for.

dizmon_85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I quess I need to make a few comments as it was my car that Ryan worked on. I'm going to try to make this short because I really do not post a lot as you can tell below my username I have only about 230 posts. Ryan and I talked a lot about the problems with the PCM programing and in the end I was the one that was really getting frustrated and upset, but Ryan really did not want either one of use going public with this as it really can be a nightmare with all the opinions. You know I don't believe Ryan would have posted anything except it sound like it got personal with Heather.

Ryan and I have both spent 2 times, and now it will be another with the 4th PCM on the way, meeting half way about 30 miles for each of us, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours each time installing reprogrammed PCM's. I know this sounds trivial to some of you, as the extra shipping charges is to MstangsBware, but it all adds up very quickly.

I should be the one that wrote that initial statement in this post, not Ryan.

I too would like to see things patched up between these two installers.

[This message has been edited by dizmon_85GT (edited 12-05-2004).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Wow, nice post....

Well, they always say there's 2 side to every story. Mine is much more entertaining to some of the things he posted. I will get Word fired up and start my 2 page post about this.... Arrgh, I hate to type...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Added below after about 2 hours of getting the facts best I can.... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Loyde’s side……. AT the end of this is my closing on the subject…. Wow, this post is long…

Ryan sent me a PCM and a very nice outline on the parameters he wanted to have changed. Once I saw the PCM was 12209624 I knew this was a late model PCM. Now here’s were the story already starts changing….

I called Ryan and thank him for the nice parameter sheet on the changes.

You did NOT call me right after you got the first PCM from me, you emailed.

He indicated he knew what I needed because he goes though the problems with OBDI programming. Well, he forgot the size of the tires in inches, if I was going to change the speedo calibration part.

I supplied the size of the tires as written on their sidewall on the sheet I supplied. Loyde NEVER asked for INCHES so I guess I just assumed he had access to the same website data that I do that convertes metric tires size to revolutions per mile. Again, this was included on the sheet that was sent with the FIRST PCM.

He even admitted on the phone that he should have indicated that. Then our conversation turns to the PCM. I plainly told him at this point that programming a 2002 PCM with 99/00 code is not recommended, for one reason, I have never done it before and not sure how it will react.

WHY COULD YOU NOT HAVE TOLD ME THIS BACK IN OCTOBER IN THE FIRST EMAIL? This is where Loyde's side of the story breaks down. He NEVER told me there was going to be any issues with this programming. He did say he would have to put 99/2000 programming on our 2002 PCM but that it should work NO PROBLEM. Understand, all he had to do was admit that his software has issues from the beginning. He never did.

His comment was it is what the CUSTOMER provided, and it what will be used. I said fine with me. So it was on to programming 12209624 as outlined in the below letter…..

The customer supplied me the 2002 PCM. You can clearly see back as far as OCTOBER, Loyde NEVER RECOMMENDED that an earlier PCM be used because his software has "issues". Again another half-truth. Now he is providing a letter written 8 emails and about a MONTH LATER after the problems had come up and me and my customer were out shipping money, paying for someone's learning experience.

So, this brings us to this point of who is right, who is wrong. He said, she said, and even some he said again….

Its not my place to really understand all the things that happen in life. I just try to live one day at a time.

The resolution to this for me was get Pete a working PCM… After the conversation with Ryan that lasted 78 minutes I thought we could work together and he was OBDI dedicated and I was OBDII dedicated. Ryan really hates OBDII. I could care less which computer someone uses. Fact is, if you want to run the 4T65eHD transmission you have to have OBDII to shift it.

Again more LIES. When did I ever say I hated OBDII, Loyde? WHEN? I didn't. In fact, what I did say was I didn't appreciate how many tuning companies out there MISREPRESENT the services they claim to be able to do. Does that mean I HATE OBDII? But folks, Loyde is trying to deflect the true subject at hand: not only has he insulted me and my wife-to-be, but has tried to provide misinformation on the internet and his website about his abilities.

Now as to the HP Tuners software.. The flaws I found just occurred on October 15th time frame… It is in the transmission section and it may even be do to the release of 1.5. I have been in conversation with HP Tuners about this. In the November time frame I had a customer car here that I was having problems with the 3.69 gear change. Turns out not even DHP gets the 3.69 right in the software very often so ZZP had me change the reluctor on the diff. Then I wanted to finally use the DHP programmer I have also. Charles provided me with an OSID that was compatible with the HPTuners software and the PowrTuner software. This really helped to resolve the transmission issues between the customer car I had here, and the car Ryan was working on. HP Tuners is not interested in the V6 community 100% because the real money is in the V8 community with the LS1, LS2, LS4, LS6, and upcoming LS7.

Would have been nice to know this because Loyde got OUR FIRST PCM in the mail ON OCTOBER 15th! Why was I not told of this software problem on that date? Why was I sent a PCM with known-falty programming that had the potential to damage the transmission due to the slipping issue?

OK, in closing.. I want to say avoid ME Loyde Rascoe Fastfieros.com or whatever you want to call me if you DO NOT WANT

Personal one on one customer service at no fee via phone 24x7 but please 10am – 10pm central time out of respect….

One on one customer phone service may me free but why do I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING WHEN THE MISTAKES WERE ON YOUR END?

Personal “whatever it takes approach” to solving your PCM and hybrid installs problems
Someone that is here for the Fiero community 100% and has been for 8 years now.

I have no further plans to post on this topic regardless of what Ryan comes back with. I have included the emails to the best I can and only made changes to protect heather and pete.

Loyde Rascoe
972-880-6643
http://www.fastfieros.com
http://www.ls1swap.com/forums
http://www.ntfc.org

Yea you have no plans to come back in this thread, but what Loyde has left out is he emailed DHP trying to get my OBDII tuning software license revoked. Too bad before I even bought the DHP tuning software I had already ironed out an agreement with them that allowed me to buy the personal version of the tuning software so long as I restricted my custom PCM tuning to engine swaps. This is clearly stated on my website. Nice try Loyde. EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION. This is another dirty trick Loyde has tried to pull that short changes everyone in the Fiero community. He is trying to delete my ability to provide OBDII programming so HE IS THE SOLE SUPPLIER of this service and has no competition. That way if you make him mad he can tell you too bad. Again nice try, you have proven to me and everyone here the kind of business you are trying to run.

In closing, I want to know why Loyde has not apologized to me for the insults and his prying into my personal life. I noticed in his post that he carefully omitted that part of the arguement, which is the SOLE REASON this thread exists. Again, I gave Loyde many opportunities to drop this and I would have never spoken of it again. But appearantly his ego would NOT allow him to walk away so this thread is the result.

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 12-05-2004).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Darth Fiero

5921 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by FastFieros:

I would have just said "ryan, please call me to resolve this issue about ME calling Pete".

Why did you not just leave that message in the first place? Why the insulting tone and message? Sounds to me like YOU are the one that has a problem communicating professionally. I remember my 1+hour phone call with you. That conversation started out with you communicating a poor attitude and insulting me then followed by excuses why we were having programming issues. Professional customer service my ARSE!

The way I see it Loyde owes me a public apology for calling me a theif of the Fiero community and all of the personal insults he has thrown at me. I have never insulted Loyde publically or privately so I don't know why he felt the need to do it to me. I too am sorry this thread had to get posted but I am not going to stand idley by while the people in the Fiero community are mislead.

Again Loyde, you know you have these software problems... Why have you not updated your website to reflect the fact that you have these issues? Why didn't you tell me until we already got the PCM?

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I withdraw my comments...I just hope you two come to an agreement.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 12-05-2004).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I trailered my car from Houston Texas to London Ontario for an engine swap, and drove it home 2000 miles. If my installer had asked me for an extra $40 to fix a problem I don't think I would have gone on a tirade like this. I'll paypal you the $40 if it will make you happy.

This isn't just about the $40. Its about the fact that a vendor we trusted misrepresented a product or services they could provide, then when questioned about it I got insults. You think that is fair?

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 12-05-2004).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

You two will have to work that out for yourselves. We weren't there to know why kind of tone of voice were used whether it was professional or insulting.

But since you brought this out in the public you are making this our business. I know Loyde and the kind of guy he is and I would trust him to work on my car. Period.

That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. However lets be clear that I was not the first one who brought this into the public forum.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan(darth) I have gotten some very helpful info from you! I thank ya for that.

Loyde (fastfiero) I bought my engine from ya as well as tons of help with the swap.

I have always seen you BOTH as very helpful indivuals but in two ways....

Darth has been the ODBI guy
and
Loyde the ODBII guy

since BOTH of you are "tuners" you should BOTH know that it is a science to do these reprogramings!

Darth, you problably had a few mistakes when you were first getting the programs down to a "T", now you may not have any / few !?

Loyde basicly the same thing !....

I did have my 98 PCM reprogramed by Loyde BUT that was with him HAVING the car and the PCM together, working / running together ( which is the proper way to have it done ) correct?????

I am very happy with it no errors and I PASSED THE EMMISSIONS TESTING HERE!!

I just think that darth should just program a "chip" (if possible for a 2002) and go the ODBI way you are used to. if that can't be done then refer your customer to a "reprogramer" that could do it.
just let the customer know the trouble with the newer reprograming issues. and good luck finding a reprogramer that is "cheap" enough for your customer

Loyde, seems you have done what you though was the right thing. sometimes you can never please everyone. the main thing in my mind is ...YOU TRIED. that says alot as well and darth should see that, even if he is mad.

Said it before....

Darth = ODBI
Loyde = ODBII
(BOTH ...for now)

------------------

98 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. only one in Austin Texas and surrounding areas

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

I just think that darth should just program a "chip" (if possible for a 2002) and go the ODBI way you are used to. if that can't be done then refer your customer to a "reprogramer" that could do it.
just let the customer know the trouble with the newer reprograming issues. and good luck finding a reprogramer that is "cheap" enough for your customer

The customer had already purchased an L67 and 4T65-E by the time I was approached to do the swap (use of the 4T65-E trans requires an OBDII computer). I had considered switching to OBDI and using a 4T60-E, but the information Loyde had posted on his website about his tuning abilities made that sound like a better alternative. After all, we were using a BONE STOCK ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION, not like he was going to have to tune a 600hp firebreathing monster.

Loyde, seems you have done what you though was the right thing. sometimes you can never please everyone. the main thing in my mind is ...YOU TRIED. that says alot as well and darth should see that, even if he is mad.

Said it before....

Darth = ODBI
Loyde = ODBII
(BOTH ...for now)

I have had my share of learning experiences and growning pains in the tuning gig. Everyone knows this. I explain this in PLAIN ENGLISH on my website and to my customers before ANY money is paid to me. Obvisously the times are changing and it is time for me to step up and start doing OBDII for myself. However there are some people that just can't stand to have competition, or so it seems. What other reason would Loyde have for contacting the "owners" of DHP and trying to get my OBDII tuning software license revoked? What kind of BS is that?

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Just another waste of space here on PFF, if its not one flame its another. Why can ppl not just grow up and handle there business on thier own instead of putting it on all over the net. This Forum is going downhill fast and has been for the last several months. I am sure this thread will be at least 2 pages long by tomorrow but hopefully Cliff will kill it before it gets to much farther. I could make several quotes to the above statements but it wouldnt make a differance. All I can say is everytime I have called Lyode, he has been very helpful and has never once turned me away. I have seen his work personally and am very impressed by it and the knowledge he has for the Fiero and the L-67. So with that, everybody take your wallet out, look at your birthdate on you Drv License and start acting your age.

O yeah---And dont beleive everything you read, it just may not be true.

Ok--this is my last reply to this topic and the last time I even open it up to read. I just want to bring up what I said in my very first post from last night being that it all came true. This Thread bacically has turned into a flame war and I am sure it will continue until it hits the trashcan. It has also hit page in the amount of time that I said, actually in less time than I expected. So with that, best wishes to everyone and have a HAPPY HOLIDAY.

And Of Course.........From this post I have recieved 19 new ratings(WOW--is that a record of some sort).........I know some are good from a few Pms that I recived but I am sure some are bad...........either way I am a diehard Fiero Fan and will remain that way either on the Forum or off........................O yeah---and 88's rule..........Pre-88's bite...............Just my opinion of course.............

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 12-05-2004).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darth, thank you for the warning about Loyde.
Loyde, thank you for adding your side of the story.

Now, is that what this thread is about, or is the arguing going to continue until one person feels they've convinced everyone that they're right and the other's wrong? Because that's not likely to happen. You know this from every thread like this that has been posted in the past.

The warning has been duely noted. Now, I hope you 2 can work this out privately.

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

The warning has been duely noted. Now, I hope you 2 can work this out privately.

I am still willing to work this out privately. However, I think Loyde's actions in trying to get my OBDII tuning software license revoked is proof that he is not willing to work this out. I hope I am wrong.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darth Vader----The big question is...does the PCM you now have work? I'm not sticking up for anybody. I don't own a Fiero any longer so I probably won't be needing Lloyds' sevices. (Although, I'm not saying I wouldn't use him as I've heard numerous good things about him.)

I quit reading this thread after the 1st page. If it's about the $40, I'll Paypal you part of it. If it's about the principle, let it go. Maybe Lloyd was using you for a guinea pig, maybe not. You have your opinion that's not gonna change. So does Lloyd.

In the Christmas spirit, everyone needs to drop it. Let there be peace on Earth.

Dave

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Loyde, Welcome to the Club.

Darth spent more than a year ragging on me. Calling my employees names, calling my customers names, telling me that I didn't know what I was doing because I didn't progerm my own ECM's. Now we find out he doesn't program all his own either. And like this thread, he even started a Archie bashing thread to do the same thing to me that he's trying to do with you now. But in my case we never did any business together.

You can look up his old threads & find threads like these https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000045.html https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000001/HTML/20040223-2-038352.html and many more to try to discredit me & tell me how to run my business & to insult my employees & customers. He keeps trying to tell people that everything he does is done for the good of the Fiero community & that he always handles himself in a professional manner. I think this thread and many other threads prove that he is the one who needs to correct the way he does business.

One of these days, the Fiero community is going to realize that Darth is only out to do things that bennifit Darth. If he really cared about the Fiero Community he wouldn't have started this thread & wouldn't have started the many Archie ashing threads he's had.

Now we can expect that Darth will now get back on the Archie bashing he loved so much. I'd advise all PFF'er to go look up Darth's old threads. Then tell Darth what you think about his bashing threads like this one & others.

Loyde: by experience, I can tell you that this is just the beginning. You can plan on seeing a lot more Loyde bashing before this is all over.

Darth: KMA

Archie

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Darth Vader----The big question is...does the PCM you now have work? I'm not sticking up for anybody. I don't own a Fiero any longer so I probably won't be needing Lloyds' sevices. (Although, I'm not saying I wouldn't use him as I've heard numerous good things about him.) I quit reading this thread after the 1st page. If it's about the $40, I'll Paypal you part of it. If it's about the principle, let it go. Maybe Lloyd was using you for a guinea pig, maybe not. You have your opinion that's not gonna change. So does Lloyd.

In the Christmas spirit, everyone needs to drop it. Let there be peace on Earth.

Dave

First of all be careful what that name because there is a person here on PFF that goes by "Darth Vader" . Secondly is not just about $40. It is now much more. Loyde is trying to pull some dirty tricks and get companies not to do business with me. All I am saying is he had better watch his step. I am about 2 steps away from calling my lawyer.

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Darth Vader----The big question is...does the PCM you now have work? I'm not sticking up for anybody. I don't own a Fiero any longer so I probably won't be needing Lloyds' sevices. (Although, I'm not saying I wouldn't use him as I've heard numerous good things about him.)

I quit reading this thread after the 1st page. If it's about the $40, I'll Paypal you part of it. If it's about the principle, let it go. Maybe Lloyd was using you for a guinea pig, maybe not. You have your opinion that's not gonna change. So does Lloyd.

Dave

Sorry, its Darth Fiero, not Darth Vader, Darth Vader is a charcter from Star Wars

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

One of these days, the Fiero community is going to realize that Darth is only out to do things that bennifit Darth. If he really cared about the Fiero Community he wouldn't have started this thread & wouldn't have started the many Archie ashing threads he's had.

Now we can expect that Darth will now get back on the Archie bashing he loved so much. I'd advise all PFF'er to go look up Darth's old threads. Then tell Darth what you think about his bashing threads like this one & others.

Loyde: by experience, I can tell you that this is just the beginning. You can plan on seeing a lot more Loyde bashing before this is all over.

Darth: KMA

Archie

That is pretty funny, especially the fact that you have to troll the trashcan and archives for threads over a year old. I find it funny that I have refrained from even posting in any threads that you are involved in for several months now but now you show up here to DISRESPECT me about a situation you know NOTHING about.

If I am such a bad person, please explain to all of us why then if I am only out for myself that I offer all of these detailed swap threads and info:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/047231.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/055969.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/053505.html

http://dtcc.cz28.com/LT1build/index.htm

Just a few I can think of right now. Besides that, if I am only out for myself and trying to bash and screw everyone WHY do I offer free info on my website to everyone including valueble wiring diagrams and transmission ID charts? Let me ask this question... When was the last time you EVER did anything for the community for free? You only came on here to bash me because you thought you saw an opprotunity to kick someone in the jimmy at a critical point. Too bad it isn't going to work. Everyone knows how much of a know-it-all walking frown you are and we all know that anyone can get along with you so long as they don't disagree with you. Too bad the game you play has become so transparent. BTW, get out of my thread, it doesn't concern you, TROLL.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Just a few I can think of right now. Besides that, if I am only out for myself and trying to bash and screw everyone WHY do I offer free info on my website to everyone including valueble wiring diagrams and transmission ID charts? Let me ask this question... When was the last time you EVER did anything for the community for free? You only came on here to bash me because you thought you saw an opprotunity to kick someone in the jimmy at a critical point. Too bad it isn't going to work. Everyone knows how much of a know-it-all walking frown you are and we all know that anyone can get along with you so long as they don't disagree with you. Too bad the game you play has become so transparent. BTW, get out of my thread it doesn't concern you TROLL.

Oh, Loyde, I forgot to tell you something.

Whenever Darth can't respond to what you have to say about how he has behaved, he always goes back to insulting you & claiming that he's the only one who has helped anyone.

Enjoy, expect to see a lot of insults from him.

Archie

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Oh, Loyde, I forgot to tell you something.

Whenever Darth can't respond to what you have to say about how he has behaved, he always goes back to insulting you & claiming that he's the only one who has helped anyone.

Enjoy, expect to see a lot of insults from him.

Archie

You sir are disrespectful to me, and have always treated others who disagree with you and your ideas the same way. It is you that insults people FIRST. It was you that came to this thread that DIDN'T CONCERN YOU. Please leave and quit hijacking this thread. What is that word you like to call people who pull the same crap you just did? Troll?

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sir are disrespectful to me, and have always treated others who disagree with you and your ideas the same way. It is you that insults people FIRST. It was you that came to this thread that DIDN'T CONCERN YOU. Please leave and quit hijacking this thread. What is that word you like to call people who pull the same crap you just did? Troll?

Nope you brought this thread to the forum for comment. It does concern me because you are trying to do the same thing to Loyde that you tried to do to me.

You are correct however, I doNOT have any Respect for you, You've done nothing to earn respect.

You started this thread to warn PFF about Loyde, I posted to warn Loyde about YOU.

So cry all you want, I'm here to stay.

Archie

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is sure an interesting thread.

I have dealt with Loyde and Darth Fiero through my 3800sc Install and fieroX's install. Both me and fieroX used Loyde and Darth for help on the swap at certain points. Both are good people. When a problem comes up though, its hard to make it absolutely correct.

------------------

1 of 2: Factory Maroon/Gray 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 13.704@98mph, 1.938 60ft)

My Website
My CarDomain Site

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2004 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Several people have asked me to look at this thread. I just read it (ok, speed-read it), and I really have no idea what to do with it; close it, trash it, or leave it open. One thing I'm pretty sure of though. No matter what I do, this is not going to be resolved this way, since all I read is a bunch of accusations and no effort whatsoever to get this solved.

So before this escalates into all-out flamewar, I think it's best to close it for now and I suggest Darth Fiero and FastFieros either take this to PM or email.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I'll move it to the Trash Can and close this one instead.
PFF
System Bot
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Actually, I'll move it to the Trash Can and close this one instead.

Thanks for reopening this thread in the TC because I do want to make a big correction. I accused Loyde of contacting the people who I just bought my OBDII tuning software from in (what I perceived was) an appearant attempt to stir up trouble and get my software license revoked. I just found out 1 hour ago this was not true, allow me to explain: This afternoon, sortly after Loyde's posts to this thread I was contacted via email by the tuning software people asking me some strange questions. I just learned from those people that this email timing was purely coincedence and had nothing to do with Loyde. Again, I apologize to him for my mistake.

As for this thread. I realize now that posting it was a mistake. One only needs to go back and look at all the other threads that started out with someone posting about a bad experience they had with a particular vendor. Most of those threads turned into flame wars because there are people on both sides of the arguement (that know nothing about what happened and probably don't care) that were just in the fight to support their guy. I thought that posting this thread would help the PFF community and might help someone improve their customer relations. Well, it isn't my place to tell Loyde or anybody how to conduct their business. At this point, as far as I am concerned they can do what they want because I don't care anymore. Let this be a lesson to everyone here in PFF that if you think you got burned by a vendor, don't bother posting anything about it because it will just end up going up in flames. Again, I apologize to the PFF community for starting this thread based on an impulsive reaction to insults and nasty phone messages amoung other things.

As far as me and Loyde? Well I sent him an email proposing a truce in that I would agree to never mention his name again negatively, publically or privately so long as he agreed to do the same. Undoubtedly this thread has done no good for either me nor Loyde so here is where it belongs.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Undoubtedly this thread has done no good for either me nor Loyde so here is where it belongs.

May not have done anything for you or Lyode but man it got me 29 more ratings(proablly not a good thing) from what I posted in it. That aint to bad in my book. I know I said I wasnt going to post in this thread again but I am bored at work and the last few hours are dragging. Hopefully everything works out and a truce can be made.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002
ok

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 12-06-2004).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I didnt want to respond to this thread again.

I wanted to downplay that crap about me putting DHP onto Ryan, but I decided instead to first fine out directly from DHP what Ryan was talking about.

Charles at DHP did not get online until 11pm central yesterday and this is when I found out what happen with Ryan...

Here is the emails between Ryan and Charles at DHP.....

----- Original Message -----
To: charlesbeyer
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: http://gmtuners.com/

thanks for clairifying. I apologize for this mess but shortly after that webforum situation got started between me and Loyde I started getting a lot of suspicious emails from people asking some weird questions about tuning and what-not. Again, thanks for clearing that up for me, I thought he had emailed you in an attempt to stur up some trouble. Thanks for the heads-up and again I apologize if I inadvertently put you in the middle of this.

-ryan
To: darthfiero@worldnet.att.net
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 2:06 AM

Ryan,

I need to clarify something. He *NEVER* bothered me to get at you. *I* saw a post in regards to 93-94 Chip tuning in the 88 - 96 section on clubgp grand prix. I saw the link to gmtuners.com and then when i checked out the "contact us" email I saw that it was for .. darthfiero@att.net I also noticed the reference to series II PCM programming (and missed the part about "see restrictions") and I got a little PO'd and dropped you the email. At NO time did Loyde email me about this before I emailed you.

I *DID* get an eamil from loyde later on in the day in regards to some post I guess you made on a webforum accusing him of ratting you to me, but that is not at all the reality......

I hope that clarifies a bit.

thanks

charles
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 1:54 AM

Its ok. There is some bad blood between me and Loyde right now because I had him do some tuning for a swap that I just got done with and there were some problems with what went on and how he conducted himself from a business standpoint. Anyway I don't want to drag you into this because it has nothing to do with DHP. I am sorry he bothered you in an attempt to get at me.

again, thanks for your understanding and help.

-ryan
To: darthfiero@worldnet.att.net
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 5:01 PM

Ryan,

Whoa Whoa...

I saw the linjk from clubgp in the 94 - 96 section ? I DID NOT see the note on the swap limitation, hence my second email to you today.

Loyde has never said ANYTHING to me about this. I saw the linjk this morning while browsing clubgp.

Sorry about freaking out but the first page made it look like you were offering general series ii tuning.

Charles.
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 3:51 PM

I see Loyde Rascoe from FastFieros has tried telling you lies. I talked to you about this. It says plainly on my website that I only offer programming for swap vehicles, and even then there are restrictions. Something I agreed I would do since I did not purchase your "shop" license. I don't know why he is trying to pull this crap but this is very unprofessional on his part.

-ryan gick
To: charlesbeyer ; darthfiero@att.net
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 9:00 AM

oh ..... i see there are restrictions on teh series ii stuff ??? is that what we were talking about before ? Someone just linked me and I was typing as I read. hehe

To: darthfiero@att.net
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 8:58 AM
Subject: http://gmtuners.com/

I thought you were not going to be offering mail order pcm reprogramming services for series ii 3800 ???

??

As you can see, Ryan is the person with the shady and questionable business practices here on PFF.

Then here is Ryan's apology to me....

Loyde, I wanted to apologize for accusing you of trying to get my DHP software license revoked. Charles emailed me and explained what happened with his emailings to me.

Anyway about the thread. I want you to understand that I posted that in response of your nasty emails and phone message, and the tone you took with my fiance when you talked to her on the phone. However, I gave you several opportunites to just drop the matter but you kept going so understand the PFF post was the result of your actions. I will accept some responsibilty for starting that thread but that is how I respond to the kind of emails you were sending me. Calling me a theif of the fiero community was uncalled for and disrespectful. Asking my fiance about our personal life was also uncalled for and immoral. Those are the TWO major reasons why I started the PFF thread.

I offer a truce to you with these stipulations:

I will no longer say anything negatively to anyone about you, publically or privately so long as you agree to the same terms. You know I am an honest person and keep my word. I expect you to do the same.

-ryan

I am not suppose to tell people what this indivdual did in a very public forum I have never had a problem with?

Good Day !

Loyde

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde

Please let us know if you get your 2 PCM back from Ryan, or if he holds them hostage until you send him shipping money. I uasally don't get involved in this type of post but this one really set me off.
The 2 things that Rayn did that I felt were totally wrong was first he tried to get people to think you had made so out of place comments to his fiance, when all you did was ask her if they were married or not. then once again without any proof to back it up he was accusing you of trying to get his DHP software license revoked.

and Ryan I really don't need another PM or e-mail telling me what I should do or not do.....thanks

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-06-2004).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well after reading all th eupdates It all seems so innocent
loyde may not have been as forthcoming about programming - but ryan may have expected too much
loyde may have been getting frustrated that he was having to keep reprogramming - but ryan was driving long distance to reinstall each time
there was some miscommunication and misunderstandings on both ends
both are upset
ryan appologized for his false accusation

-

both of you guys are assets to the fiero community and have helped many people
neither has done anything really wrong other than the basic HUMAN error
can't you both just let it go and move on - ?

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea I apologized and offered a truce and somehow Loyde got ahold of MY PRIVATE EMAILS to someone else and posted them on a PUBLIC FORUM. Who has the shady business practices now? Nice play Loyde, it really shows how much of a man you are. I offer my apology and a truce and you turn around and pull this crap. What gives you the RIGHT to post emails between me and someone ELSE in a public forum? I didn't do that to you.
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2004 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st - Cliff recieving numerous emails and PMs regarding this thread is very sad... what a bunch of crybabies

2nd - Archie is a overpriced self proclaimed primadonna who is out of touch with reality and needs to stop trolling

thats it...everything else is fine....Darth and Lloyd can sort this out between them.

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero 3.4L 4spd
www.cardomain.com/id/donk_316
BANNED IF YOU DO, BANNED IF YOU DONT.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2004 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

1st - Cliff recieving numerous emails and PMs regarding this thread is very sad... what a bunch of crybabies

Not as sad as trying to get banned just to "belong" to a certain group of people.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock