Started on: 10-03-2004 06:43 AM
Replies: 125 (2749 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 10-09-2004 07:00 PM
donk316

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you turn my sig off completely or just the pics in it? Sig shows up in PMs but not on the forum.

I could have PM'd ya this but...what the hell eh?!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not morning in Holland.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could've PMed.
Could've emailed.
But I guess you want the whole world to know you're complaining to Cliff about your sig.

------------------

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Could've PMed.
Could've emailed.
But I guess you want the whole world to know you're complaining to Cliff about your sig.

He can't draw attention to himself if he uses e-mail or PM...

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, let's all feel sorry for Donk, who abused a privilege and lost it. The terrible injustice!

------------------
Thanks Aus!
More info at: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/043357.html

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

Jeaz.. first you feel compelled to troll and whine about me in one thread now you are whining and trolling in yet another. Is that all you know how to do?

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Jeaz.. first you feel compelled to troll and whine about me in one thread now you are whining and trolling in yet another. Is that all you know how to do?

Well, I don't see anything in this thread or my post that has ANYTHING to do with you. Your persecution complex is showing again Bill.

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I don't see anything in this thread or my post that has ANYTHING to do with you.

Well, then for the sake of argument, what in this thread or Donk's post had anything thing to do with you?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I don't see anything in this thread or my post that has ANYTHING to do with you. Your persecution complex is showing again Bill.

My post in I'm Back's thread had nothing to do with you either... yet you just could not resist trying to start some crap with me... Since it failed now you want to start crap with donk316.

That makes you a "TROLL" because you are "trolling" for responses that will lead to flame wars.
It also earned you a NEGATIVE rating from me.

So by all means troll on punk.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Well, then for the sake of argument, what in this thread or Donk's post had anything thing to do with you?

Donk's airing his complaint about his loss of signature privileges on a public forum. He could have e-mailed or PM'ed Cliff, which most likely would have gotten him a quicker response. But he chose to post it here, so my original opinion stands, he's looking for attention.

I'm not sure what Bill's looking for, or what a post in another thread has to do with this thread.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GT86

5203 posts
Member since Mar 2003

My post in I'm Back's thread had nothing to do with you either... yet you just could not resist trying to start some crap with me... Since it failed now you want to start crap with donk316.

That makes you a "TROLL" because you are "trolling" for responses that will lead to flame wars.
It also earned you a NEGATIVE rating from me.

So by all means troll on punk.

Thanks for the laugh. I'd be worried if I rated a positive in your book.

And no, I'm not trying to start crap with donk. Merely sharing my opinion as to why he started the thread. Freedom of speech, right? Oh wait, that's only for 84Bill. Everyone else is just a troll

edit: oh, and 3 people responded to donk with roughly the same point as me. Yet I'm the only one you replied to. Who's trolling who ?

[This message has been edited by GT86 (edited 10-03-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss something? What was in the signature that got it banned?
Donk a little spelling lesson for you, in another one of your posts. It is spelled A_M_E_R_I_C_A , not "Amerika". Im surprised our next door neighbor to the North would not know how to spell our country's name. I also would like to know if you are trying to find the straw that breaks Cliff's back.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 10-03-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the laugh. I'd be worried if I rated a positive in your book.

LOL!
Yeah well I have yet to see you make any opinions on political issues other than just to make personal attacks..

And no, I'm not trying to start crap with donk. Merely sharing my opinion as to why he started the thread.

Bullcrap!
I seriously doubt donk will just let you "opinion" slide by without some sort of response.

Freedom of speech, right? Oh wait, that's only for 84Bill. Everyone else is just a troll

There is a BIG difference between being an ass hole and exercising "freedom of speech". I don't give a flying rats ass about someone making a personal attack against me. In fact I freaking LOVE IT because that means I can return the favor. So no, you are wrong, freedom of speech is for everyone.

edit: oh, and 3 people responded to donk with roughly the same point as me. Yet I'm the only one you replied to. Who's trolling who ?

Oh so not only are you a troll but you are a troll cheerleader. Hey, fine with me if you want to be a part of the rah rah short skirt palm palm pointing hit squad.

Edit:
Since you made an "opinion" regarding donk's question to Cliff that had noting to do with you then I can make a personal observation (thus exercising my freedom of speech just like you did in your first post) about the topic.

Donk violated the signature policy so he lost the privilage.. You (GT86) are trolling and it is also a violation of forum policy. I could care less but don't apply a double standard and we won't have any problems... Also don't be a troll because others who posted (with the acception of marryjane, lex and myself) flame bait.

Actually I'm kinda surprised that Formula88 did... but then again not much surpises me anymore when it comes to mob mentality.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-03-2004).]

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL!
Yeah well I have yet to see you make any opinions on political issues other than just to make personal attacks..

Actually, I've participated in quite a few, although not as much lately. Gotten kind of bored covering the same ground. And I didn't realize posting in political threads was required.

Bullcrap!
I seriously doubt donk will just let you "opinion" slide by without some sort of response.

That's fine, it's his thread. Where did I say he couldn't/shouldn't respond

There is a BIG difference between being an ass hole and exercising "freedom of speech". I don't give a flying rats ass about someone making a personal attack against me. In fact I freaking LOVE IT because that means I can return the favor. So no, you are wrong, freedom of speech is for everyone.

Great, I'm glad you realize the difference. It'll be interesting to see how long your memory lasts.

Oh so not only are you a troll but you are a troll cheerleader. Hey, fine with me if you want to be a part of the rah rah short skirt palm palm pointing hit squad.

ROTFLMAO!!!! A hit squad??????? Come on, either you're kidding, or the persecution complex is in full swing today.

edit: OK, you added to your post while I was typing. It's not a double standard. My first post in this thread actually had something to do with the subject, unlike yours. Again, who is trolling who?

If you want to continue the discussion, PM me. We've already cluttered up this thread enough...

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ROTFLMAO!!!! A hit squad??????? Come on, either you're kidding, or the persecution complex is in full swing today.

edit: OK, you added to your post while I was typing. It's not a double standard. My first post in this thread actually had something to do with the subject, unlike yours. Again, who is trolling who?

If you want to continue the discussion, PM me. We've already cluttered up this thread enough...

Yeah, hit squad. It's part of the "mob" theme.

And whats with you proclaiming this "persecution" label thing you keep trying to pin on me? What ever gave you the idea that I am persicuting anyone? I just voiced an opinion just like you voice an opinion. So get off it because you are sounding like a total idiot. If you are refering to MY rating you negativily because you are a troll well, don't worry about it because I regularly change them.

I don't think Donk will mind ME cluttering up his thread.. You cluttering his thread? Well... thats not my problem.

I fairly certian this thread will end up in the can when Donk gets back and "voices his opinion" to the replies some of you have made. Ya know how that "free speech" thing works and all..

Feel free to PM me.. and just so you know there is no profainity filter in PM. I always welcom PM's

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think this post proves it
Ha

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't we just all get along?
GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, hit squad. It's part of the "mob" theme.

And whats with you proclaiming this "persecution" label thing you keep trying to pin on me? What ever gave you the idea that I am persicuting anyone? I just voiced an opinion just like you voice an opinion. So get off it because you are sounding like a total idiot. If you are refering to MY rating you negativily because you are a troll well, don't worry about it because I regularly change them.

My use of the term "persecution complex" refers to your apparent belief that there is a conspiracy out to ban you from the forum or something. "Yeah, hit squad. It's part of the mob theme." Sound familiar? You've made similar references in a lot of threads.

I don't think Donk will mind ME cluttering up his thread.. You cluttering his thread? Well... thats not my problem.

I fairly certian this thread will end up in the can when Donk gets back and "voices his opinion" to the replies some of you have made. Ya know how that "free speech" thing works and all..

Well, he started the thread for a reason. I'm sure he'll have something further to say.

Feel free to PM me.. and just so you know there is no profainity filter in PM. I always welcom PM's

PM sent

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, and suddenly this isn't about donk's sig anymore.
It's become the 84Bill vs. GT86 Cockfight.
Get a room, you two - or at least a barn.
GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2004 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right. Donk, my apologies for helping push your thread off it's topic.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by APShaughnessy:

Can't we just all get along?

Not on this forum. People don't want to, otherwise they would have let this thread go and not post the above posts (the ones who originally responded to this thread I mean)

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My use of the term "persecution complex" refers to your apparent belief that there is a conspiracy out to ban you from the forum or something. "Yeah, hit squad. It's part of the mob theme." Sound familiar? You've made similar references in a lot of threads.

The only time I ever mentioned myself getting banned was when Cliff brought his administrative moniker (with baggage) to bear against me because "HE" felt that I was out of line. Naturally that brings out all the cheerleaders and red bar brigaders. In every job and on every forum in the world there are two or three kinds of people. The ass kissers. The authority questioners and the go with the flow-ers. Cliff knos god damn well that the ass kissers will give me flack (negatives) JUST because I disagree with him. So that may be where you are confused with me and this supposed "persecution complex" you are touting. If there is any doubt about how I feel about this so called complex then this should clear it up.. I don't care about ratings.. it's a sham. It's democracy in it's most wicked form and I hate it. Screw the ratings system because it just plain sucks!
I don't care if I get booted from this forum because it does not mean my life is over. EDIT: well I do kinda care because I enjoy this forum and there are people who I like interacting with BUT like I said it aint the end of the world... just the 84Bill moniker.

Well, he started the thread for a reason. I'm sure he'll have something further to say.

No doubt about that and if I know donk it will be very interesting to read (though detremental to his ratings... which BTW is why I rated EVERY troll in the thread negativly. ) I like his work, a tad rough around the edges but the guy has style and a set of brass balls. I just can't help but respect him for it. Donk can be like a thorn in your ass, if you try to sit he'll get you back up un a hurry.

PM sent

Hummmm.... yes.. I see.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-04-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Let me guess... you want to make it a threesome?

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh joy. Another "Cliff's cheerleaders" post from Bill. It's still always someone else's fault and not your own that you are not liked by some, eh? Pathetic.

Anyway, to answer Donk's question: I first revoked your signature privileges because your signature was against forum rules (yes, Kermit the Frog humping some other stuffed animal is not allowed. And it's not like you could have overlooked what is and isn't allowed since it's clearly stated in several places - even right next to the "Signature field" when you enter/change your signature). Several people have asked you (and asked you nicely) to change your signature and you wouldn't. That's when I stepped in, and revoked your signature privileges. You then thought it was necessary to simply post the offending image in all your posts (and call yourself the "uber H4x0r for doing so ). And that was the moment I revoked your image posting privileges.

Does that answer your question?

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11623 posts
Member since Jan 99
PS: Moving to the Trash Can where it belongs.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill, persecution complex...yeah, now it's starting to make sense! Nice observation, GT86.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The trash can is fun. yippee.
APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Made it to the trash can in less than 24 hours! Thats a new record!
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't there another hurricane headed toward Port St Lucie that will knock out power for..oh say.. a few years maybe?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Oh joy. Another "Cliff's cheerleaders" post from Bill. It's still always someone else's fault and not your own that you are not liked by some, eh? Pathetic.

My god man.. Yeah Cliff it's my fault you really suck at being a fair and impartial moderator. Ok whatever. I guess I'll get more negatives for this reply than I would if I had just shut up. Problem is I can't help but state the obvious and make my opinion heard. I guess thats what I get for challanging your inept authority... Whatever.. so be it.

It seems to me that if someone gets on your "bad side" you ignore posts from others that are obviously inflamitory. HENSE, you allow your "cheerleaders" to instigate by turning a blind eye to their assults...

Troll looking to start something with Donk

Could've PMed.
Could've emailed.

Originally posted by Bigfieroman:
Yes, let's all feel sorry for Donk, who abused a privilege and lost it. The terrible injustice!

Ass hole

Originally posted by fierobear:
84Bill, persecution complex...yeah, now it's starting to make sense! Nice observation, GT86.

Troll

Originally posted by Black88GT:
Isn't there another hurricane headed toward Port St Lucie that will knock out power for..oh say.. a few years maybe?

Why don't you call these guys on the carpet?

Rah rah... go Cliff .... Come on back and argue with me when you get some skills and can do it without your "god moniker" and rooting section, until then try setting a better example.. if thats even possible... Until then.

Sig test
--------------------

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
POOR BILL!!!

In his mind he can dish it out......BUT as everyone has seen he really can't even take it let alone dish it out!

Poorbilly.....get a clue.....buy a clue.....steel a clue.....beg for a clue.....work for a clue.....borrow one from mommy and daddy!!

BBTs

p.s. RAH RAH RAH....ban poorbill......RAH RAH RAH......ban poorbill.....RAH RAH RAH.....

PFF
System Bot
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troll looking to start something with Donk...

Why don't you call these guys on the carpet?

Dude, what is with you defending your red-bar buddy Donk? Is it not obvious that Donk is the one trolling? Open your eyes! Look who started this damn thread! He was obviously wanting to start crap by posting this. He loves the attention!

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being called a troll by a job-less fool that probably sleeps on milk crates in a friends trailer....

If Cliff is such a crappy moderator why are you still here? Oh yea, nothing better to do...

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

POOR BILL!!!

In his mind he can dish it out......BUT as everyone has seen he really can't even take it let alone dish it out!

Poorbilly.....get a clue.....buy a clue.....steel a clue.....beg for a clue.....work for a clue.....borrow one from mommy and daddy!!

BBTs

p.s. RAH RAH RAH....ban poorbill......RAH RAH RAH......ban poorbill.....RAH RAH RAH.....

I should have expected as much from you. You are indeed a big boys toy, the moniker suits you well.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by sqoach:

Dude, what is with you defending your red-bar buddy Donk? Is it not obvious that Donk is the one trolling? Open your eyes! Look who started this damn thread! He was obviously wanting to start crap by posting this. He loves the attention!

I believe Donk can fend for himself if he sees fit to do so. So I'm not "defending" him.
Do you honestly thing this is a troll or a legitamite question?

Originally posted by donk316:

Did you turn my sig off completely or just the pics in it? Sig shows up in PMs but not on the forum.

He MAY be trolling but if you read what JohnnyK and Lex said, you will understand what I'm getting at. Not to mention Cliff tends to ignore the PM's sent by those who wear a scarlet letter.

Some people just can't help but click the submit reply button and get some attention of their own. I'm actually surprised donk has not replied.... I think either he is incapacitated, in the funny farm or has changed his "evil" ways.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill, you forgot two in your little troll list:

Troll looking to start something with Cliff:

General purpose forum troll looking to start something with me:

General purpose forum troll looking to start something with Cliff:

My god man.. Yeah Cliff it's my fault you really suck at being a fair and impartial moderator.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I leave work and dont visit for a whole 24 hours, now at a family members computer cause mine be broke, i dont have the time to get into this right now. I will though...

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being called a troll by a job-less fool that probably sleeps on milk crates in a friends trailer....

Whatever jearkoff. I'm hoping your ass gets shipped out Afghanistan or Iraq sometime soon.

If Cliff is such a crappy moderator why are you still here? Oh yea, nothing better to do...

Funny because I was wondering the same thing about you.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-04-2004).]

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you honestly thing this is a troll or a legitamite question?

I think he had a legitmate question that would have been better asked via e-mail or PM.

But he posted it here to draw attention. (Which was my point, until you hijacked the thread).

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill, you forgot two in your little troll list:

Troll looking to start something with Cliff:

You started with me in another thread... got no response from me then came to this one an started with donk..

I just brought your trolling ways to the attention of the forum... others mentioned it as well.

---------------------

Cliff mentioned me by name and called me out yet again..

That in turn allows me to respond in kind... very few dare mention it when Cliff makes a mistake... sorry I like the guy but I won't kiss his ass when he raises it up at me.

Nuff said.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock