Started on: 10-03-2004 06:43 AM
Replies: 125 (2748 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 10-09-2004 07:00 PM
Black88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Funny because I was wondering the same thing about you.

I am on leave therefore have time to mess around on the internet. You have been on leave for a looong time now huh? bwahahaha, keep collecting those gov't checks loser

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

I think he had a legitmate question that would have been better asked via e-mail or PM.

Yes, I'm not that stupid but apparently you think everyone else is. But if I had a dime for every post in open forum asking Cliff a question that was not answered in PM... well you get the point. Cliff does not answer PM's with any great sense of urgency, particularly from those he does not favor.

But he posted it here to draw attention. (Which was my point, until you hijacked the thread).

No, he posted because he had a question. You hijacked the thread with your other rah rah pom pom short skirt wearing hit squad.

I repeat once again because apparently you are dense, I only mentioned your trolling ways WHICH other members ALSO had notriced and made mention to.

Since donk is on Cliff's hit list you and your cohorts have been able to get away with it.

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You started with me in another thread... got no response from me then came to this one an started with donk..

I just brought your trolling ways to the attention of the forum... others mentioned it as well.

Oh please Donk starts a thread, I reply to it, then you come in and play moderator? And you call other people trolls? Get over yourself.

Cliff mentioned me by name and called me out yet again..

That in turn allows me to respond in kind... very few dare mention it when Cliff makes a mistake... sorry I like the guy but I won't kiss his ass when he raises it up at me.

Nuff said.

Go back and read this thread again. You brought Cliff into this, not the other way around. Who's doing the trolling here? Wait, it can't be Bill, 'cause Bill wouldn't troll .

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

I am on leave therefore have time to mess around on the internet. You have been on leave for a looong time now huh? bwahahaha, keep collecting those gov't checks loser

Yeah whatever chickenshit REMF.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, he posted because he had a question. You hijacked the thread with your other rah rah pom pom short skirt wearing hit squad.

I repeat once again because apparently you are dense, I only mentioned your trolling ways WHICH other members ALSO had notriced and made mention to.

Since donk is on Cliff's hit list you and your cohorts have been able to get away with it.

Again, go back and re-read the thread. Who was the 1st person to make a comment that was unrelated to the thread topic? Um, let me see...oh yeah, that'd be you

But you must be right, because you used big, bold letters in your post . BTW, the only person I see in this thread who has called me a troll is you. Can you read, or do you just make stuff up in your head?

[This message has been edited by GT86 (edited 10-04-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh please Donk starts a thread, I reply to it, then you come in and play moderator? And you call other people trolls? Get over yourself.

LMAO
I don't need to "get over myself". Apparently you can get over me and it just digs at you.

Go back and read this thread again. You brought Cliff into this, not the other way around. Who's doing the trolling here? Wait, it can't be Bill, 'cause Bill wouldn't troll .

No... donk brought Cliff into this thread by asking a legitimate question. I brought Cliff into this because you were trolling and he was ignoring that fact because he sucks as a moderator.

If you want to call me a troll for acting like a proper moderator then fine, I have no problem with that at all.

YOU were wrong to make your first post. It was not necessary nor warranted and only served to help bring this thread to the trash. Ya see freedom of speech is a double edged sword and cuts both ways but I can handle being "called" a troll when in reality I'm just moderating one.

Do try to make sense of it all, I know terribly dificult it must be for you to comprehend.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make up your mind:

Cliff mentioned me by name and called me out yet again..

I brought Cliff into this....

Which is it?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Humm.. ya know, I have to admit one observation about Cliff. It may not be his fault he sucks at being a moderator because he is far to busy with other tasks.

All the more reason for me to believe he is not doing a good job at moderating... he just simply cant do it all.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Make up your mind:
Which is it?

Nice try.. He mentioned my name instead of yours as the source of the problem..

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want to call me a troll for acting like a proper moderator then fine, I have no problem with that at all.

YOU were wrong to make your first post. It was not necessary nor warranted and only served to help bring this thread to the trash. Ya see freedom of speech is a double edged sword and cuts both ways but I can handle being "called" a troll when in reality I'm just moderating one.

Do try to make sense of it all, I know terribly dificult it must be for you to comprehend.

Actually, you're right. Your logic is terribly difficult to comprehend.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GT86

5203 posts
Member since Mar 2003

What does that tell you? Oh, and you didn't answer the question...nice try though

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

keep collecting those gov't checks loser

No matter who is right or wrong, I think thats a little out of line. I mean, you're in the air force, not a doctor..

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What does that tell you? Oh, and you didn't answer the question...nice try though

You asked and I explained. Don't get all bent because you can't comprehend it.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You called Cliff out, just like last time. I can't believe your infinite arrogance in the matter. Have you noticed that no one who argues with you has ever been accused of being a "Cliff Cheerleader" by anyone but you? I never have. I even demonstrated that I had not ever done any Cliff cheerleading. Further, it is generally agreed by most of the board that Cliff is one of the fairest, most impartial moderators out there. Go troll around some other car forums and see how long the mods put up with your ****.

I, for one, am continually astounded by Cliff's unrelenting patience with you. You call him out, attack his board and him personally, and continue to blame him and everyone else for your personal problems and he lets you go. If I were a moderator, I would've booted your ass so fast it would make your monitor spin. And its not cause I'm a "Cliff Cheerleader," I just don't like your crazy ass.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You asked and I explained. Don't get all bent because you can't comprehend it.

Not bent at all. Like I said, your logic (and many times your grammar and spelling) is hard to follow. But my question still stands. Go back and read the thread. Did you call Cliff into this, or did he call you? Take your time reading, the thread's 2 pages long now . Who's doing the trolling here, Bill?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
You called Cliff out, just like last time. I can't believe your infinite arrogance in the matter. Have you noticed that no one who argues with you has ever been accused of being a "Cliff Cheerleader" by anyone but you? I never have. I even demonstrated that I had not ever done any Cliff cheerleading. Further, it is generally agreed by most of the board that Cliff is one of the fairest, most impartial moderators out there. Go troll around some other car forums and see how long the mods put up with your ****.

Ahh... it's about time you showed your face, I was beginning to think you were not an ass hole any longer.
BBT's ferobear and you... looks like the circle is complete. All three of you are as predictable as the sunset.

I, for one, am continually astounded by Cliff's unrelenting patience with you. You call him out, attack his board and him personally, and continue to blame him and everyone else for your personal problems and he lets you go. If I were a moderator, I would've booted your ass so fast it would make your monitor spin. And its not cause I'm a "Cliff Cheerleader," I just don't like your crazy ass.

I never said Cliff wasnt a saint, I just said he sucks as a moderator to allow pukass kids like you to chime in with you inflamitory remarks and say nothing about it. pisspoor moderation if you ask me.

It's not my problem if you don't like my crazy ass.... it's yours and I'm happy to be a thorn in your ass.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-04-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Not bent at all. Like I said, your logic (and many times your grammar and spelling) is hard to follow. But my question still stands. Go back and read the thread. Did you call Cliff into this, or did he call you? Take your time reading, the thread's 2 pages long now . Who's doing the trolling here, Bill?

Oh... I see so now you have graduated to grammer and spelling Nazi, very well.

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh... I see so now you have graduated to grammer and spelling Nazi, very well.

Again, you're ducking the question.

And I'm not correcting your grammar or spelling, I'm just pointing out that they're not very good

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this a free for all or can I get personal ?
GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Is this a free for all or can I get personal ?

The thread's in the trash, do what you will

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, you're ducking the question.

And what question wuld that be?

And I'm not correcting your grammar or spelling, I'm just pointing out that they're not very good

No problem but you are still a spelling and grammar Nazi

PFF
System Bot
GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, since you seem to have forgotten, at one point you said Cliff called you out, and then a few posts later, you said you brought him into this. I'm just curious which version you're going to go with, since you're so fond of throwing the "troll" label at people. Willing to apply it to yourself, where it belongs?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, since you seem to have forgotten, at one point you said Cliff called you out, and then a few posts later, you said you brought him into this. I'm just curious which version you're going to go with, since you're so fond of throwing the "troll" label at people. Willing to apply it to yourself, where it belongs?

I already explaind that.. go back and re-read.

How about yourself there buddy? You trolling or what?

GT86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, you just ignored it (again). Guess that answers my question.

Well, it's been a nice day off, sitting outside by the pool, but I've got to get back to real life now. Enjoy your hypocrisy, it seems to suit you well.

Later

--Brad

P.S. until your next thread hijacking

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill you are a peice of work.You acheive your goals with the utmost efficiency.

I have played with bill before guys and i did it just for kicks but you guys just don't get it.
I am surprised every time he sucks you in.I just can't believe you fall for the same stuff over and over.

Time to write some new material Bill.Keep it entertaining.

------------------
PLAY HARD-DIE FAST And folks always remember to eat before driving on the coast.If you fly off the cliff and no one finds you the only thing worse than knowing you are going to bleed to death alone is to do it hungry.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Bill you are a peice of work.You acheive your goals with the utmost efficiency.

How do you mean?

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Time to write some new material Bill.Keep it entertaining.

Nah... I just go with what works... ya know.. the "keep it simple stupid" approach.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2004 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Nah, you just ignored it (again). Guess that answers my question.

Enjoy your hypocrisy, it seems to suit you well.

Later

--Brad

P.S. until your next thread hijacking

Hey yeah... you too.
Or should I say until you make a stupid unnecessary comment again in response..

Till then.. happy trolling.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:
Poorbilly.....get a clue.....buy a clue.....steel a clue.....beg for a clue.....work for a clue.....borrow one from mommy and daddy!!

BBTs

How about "fails to get a clue and blames Cliff, President Bush, Hurricane whatever, you, me, 15 other guys from the forum, his mother, the dog..."

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus H frack....All i asked was if my sig had been turned off or not. It was a simple question that I posted at 3am my time (cause im nightshift) and thought Cliff would see it and say yes or no and then the thread would dissapear into nothingness...

...You homos come in this thread and accuse me of attention whoring...

It was a legit question asked to the mod by a forum member.

So if I was a newbie and posted a "att: mod, how do i do this" You greenbar cruisaders would descend from your cloud and shoot lightning bolts up their ass for "Daring" to ask a question in public?

Why dont you go harrass the posts about "shiney shifter knobs" or "president whoever is a fruit"

Seriously, my first post was an honest question and it was faster to make a thread then to go looking for his email or a thread with his post to PM him.

And the "amerikan" thing isnt a typo...

Go buff your fiero.

<insert impressive sig here>

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

How about "fails to get a clue and blames Cliff, President Bush, Hurricane whatever, you, me, 15 other guys from the forum, his mother, the dog..."

How about incessant badgering from inbread billygoat snacking trolls?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about...gee, Bill, you're so easy to piss off?

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said Cliff wasnt a saint, I just said he sucks as a moderator to allow pukass kids like you to chime in with you inflamitory remarks and say nothing about it. pisspoor moderation if you ask me.

It's not my problem if you don't like my crazy ass.... it's yours and I'm happy to be a thorn in your ass.

So then, you attest that Cliff "sucks as a moderator" by allowing "pukass kids" like me, for example, to post inflamatory remarks without reprimand? I'll let alone the fact that I, amongst others, have demonstrated far more maturity than you have on a consistant basis, so younger than you or not, be careful calling the kettle black.

But how can that be? You rag on him incessantly whenever people tell you to STFU and he gives you a talking to. He's told the two behind "The Punisher" to cool it more than once and has addressed others. Your continued whining only proves that he does come down on people who deserve it. Cliff seems to be doing his job just fine. In fact, you only care because he's not defending you from the people who would very much prefer it if you actually thought before you started typing. I'd bet dimes to dollars you'd change your tune on the spot if Cliff started coming to your rescue every time you picked a fight with someone.

As for me, the only person I could ever be accused of instigating a problem with on the forum is you. You, on the other hand, seem to add a new person to your list of people you fight with every other week. Funny how I post as much as you do on the forum and I haven't generated a fraction of the bad blood that you have. So tell me, which of us really needs a slap on the wrist from the moderator?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about...gee, Bill, you're so easy to piss off?

Pissed off? LOL!! ok..

So then, you attest that Cliff "sucks as a moderator" by allowing "pukass kids" like me, for example, to post inflamatory remarks without reprimand? I'll let alone the fact that I, amongst others, have demonstrated far more maturity than you have on a consistant basis, so younger than you or not, be careful calling the kettle black.

But how can that be? You rag on him incessantly whenever people tell you to STFU and he gives you a talking to. He's told the two behind "The Punisher" to cool it more than once and has addressed others. Your continued whining only proves that he does come down on people who deserve it. Cliff seems to be doing his job just fine. In fact, you only care because he's not defending you from the people who would very much prefer it if you actually thought before you started typing. I'd bet dimes to dollars you'd change your tune on the spot if Cliff started coming to your rescue every time you picked a fight with someone.

As for me, the only person I could ever be accused of instigating a problem with on the forum is you. You, on the other hand, seem to add a new person to your list of people you fight with every other week. Funny how I post as much as you do on the forum and I haven't generated a fraction of the bad blood that you have. So tell me, which of us really needs a slap on the wrist from the moderator?

Who invited you into this thread? Was I talking with you? Did I mention your name or something? Ohh... yeah.. I may have... Troll..

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who invited you into this thread? Was I talking with you? Did I mention your name or something? Ohh... yeah.. I may have... Troll..

Its an open forum, Bill, especially in the Trash Can. No invitation necessary.

No one asked me? I'm a troll? C'mon Bill, surely you can do better than that. Or maybe you can't. Maybe I'm right and it pains you far too much to admit that, so you'll just change the subject instead.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its an open forum, Bill, especially in the Trash Can. No invitation necessary.

No one asked me, I'm a troll. C'mon Bill, surely you can do better than that. Or maybe you can't. Maybe I'm right and it pains you far too much to admit that, so you'll just change the subject instead.

Yeah.. you are right..

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are lucky I'm not a Mod - I'd permanently ban anyone in this thread with more than five posts.

Grow the Hell up already...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pissed off? LOL!! ok..

OK, so what did THIS mean, then?

Was that your way of saying "hi, good morning?" Were you *kidding*? Trying to be *funny*? Well, 84Dips**t, you missed on all counts. And you have the gaul to call me a troll?

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling, Bill. You're not cute, you're not very funny, and you ARE full of crap. How many of us on the forum have to tell you that before you drop the martyr routine and learn to get along with us?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was that your way of saying "hi, good morning?" Were you *kidding*? Trying to be *funny*? Well, 84Dips**t, you missed on all counts. And you have the gaul to call me a troll?

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling, Bill. You're not cute, you're not very funny, and you ARE full of crap. How many of us on the forum have to tell you that before you drop the martyr routine and learn to get along with us?

Umm... hey guy.. it was a simple question... keep trolling for responses and I'll keep giving them.

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

You guys are lucky I'm not a Mod - I'd permanently ban anyone in this thread with more than five posts.

Grow the Hell up already...

Grow the hell up?

Let me ask a simple question.. What exactly was the point of this post?

I'm sure you realized that it would draw some attention and it did... I happen to be a MOD and I feel you are trolling for responses so you can start a flame session with anyone who replies.. I know this because I just did and I know that's exactly what you wanted me (or anyone... but me in particular) to do.
Well guess what? Trolls get negative ratings from me. See how that works, cool huh?

Perhaps you should think twice before posting such useless and purely inflamitory & baited information in the future.

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill, you earned a negative from me a helliva long time ago. Yours means nothing to me.

Blah blah blah...

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well **** , as long as we're throwing out ratings, chuck me a positive or two.. I realized avengador had more ratings than me. I thought I held the record (I'd say throw me negatives even, but I'm close to the boot)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock