Started on: 10-03-2004 06:43 AM
Replies: 125 (2749 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 10-09-2004 07:00 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
PS..
The best gift I ever got from my father was the gift of flight. On December 25th 1997 I flew solo for the first time. Money didn't buy me that, my fathers love of flight and the desire to share it with me did.

S**t, you're a pilot, too. Now I have to try to get along with you.

IP: Logged
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
S**t, you're a pilot, too. Now I have to try to get along with you.

Yeah man..

where the hell ya been??

I must have made a dozen posts in OT & GFC with pics. We have an airplane in the hanger... err.. I mean garage.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Well 10 yrs from now when you are working in some cubicle after 12 years of community college, you can think all day about how your life sucks

No.. 7 years from now, after I'm done school, and doing something I enjoy, making 10x what you do, I'll think "man, those years sucked, but thank god I'm not black88gt, wondering where each bill payment is coming from".. Well, I won't remember your name or anything, but you get the idea...

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well at least your TRASH is in the correct Forum "The Trash Can" ......

See billie all you do is talk TRASH....start TRASH.....sling TRASH......you don't have a clue......rich....rich....145k for a family of 4 (5 with the dog and cat)...you gatta be kidding.......see you just prove with every one of your post that you don't have a clue about love....IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU BILL....get a clue....where do you get off on trashing my family particularly my significant others and family.......should have been there today Allison (7) and I played dress up with Deisel (our Rotti) I should of got pics but was playing to hard......fortunately I had two sets of great parents!!!! and multitudes of stepsiblings......some great others not so......get a clue......my dad got us into boating and fishing.....stepdad shooting, hunting and flight.....moms road us to being educated......nobody paid our ways......hell I just paid off my student loans.......but most of all were the values instilled within me and my siblings by all of our extended family and friends........ to treat all people with dignity and respect while maintaining strong decent principles, particularly while sharing opinions and views with others regarding politics, religion or business.............has always kept me in good standing as it has our kids and I'm sure it will thiers..........the love you bill will never know.......poorbill

Question for you there Dr.Bill.....what does being civil towards others mean to you? Only those who agree with you?

As someone stated today: keep it to.... if my mom heard or read what just came out of me how would she view it?

You know Cliff stumbled onto something recently about a change to the rating system; and, I think I'll go back to an inactive state and just watch you hang yourself (along with others ).....yup I'm done taking out the TRASH.....bye poorbill

Humm yes I see, Over compensating..
If you think I'm impresed or envious of your success and material trophies, you are way off.. If anything it just proves to me how screwed up you really are. Money will not buy you love. Yeah it's great to have things but you know there is a stark contrast between us and IT is the crux of your hatred toward me.. Unlike you I have had both parents my entire life. We never had much money and it was ok because we had a close family. I know what it means to be rich and I'm very thankfull for it. Material things break, require maintainence and are quickly superseded by Rev. 2 and keeping up with the Jones's does not a happy life make. Family is forever and I have something far more valuable than a supercharged go cart or a Yamaha quad runner.

There is more to life than material goods BBT's. Money will not buy you happyness and if you think you can buy love from your kids and spouse with money, there may come a time when you find out your spouse is unhappy and has been fooling around on you and the kids are sick of new toys. There is no substitute for love. You simply can not buy it.

You may realize that some day when you are old, that is if you are not dead of some kind of heart disease... which you have.

Seek help BBT's

PS..
The best gift I ever got from my father was the gift of flight. On December 25th 1997 I flew solo for the first time. Money didn't buy me that, my fathers love of flight and the desire to share it with me did.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2004 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Funny because I thought you WERE a big boys toy for the longes time.. LOL what a kick.

Later sweety. LMAO!

Oh and BTW..
You can't hide the fact that you are a miserable SOB behind all the success.

Get some help BBT's

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 10-09-2004).]

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2004 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I must have made a dozen posts in OT & GFC with pics. We have an airplane in the hanger... err.. I mean garage.

Just don't ask GTDude to help with putting that together, okay?

J/K Dude

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock